Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 November

Go down 
+56
Vimto
countesthorpe united
BUSFC Zack
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
Blackie
tobester29
LINEKER
TheSpecialOne
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
Paul Daniels
Hellboy
bretty1
the cat
Skeems
scottyh
driver666
Lks9
NiffyA
Sneijder10
gattuso
scouse1
stav
Polska legend II
the goalie
rocket ledge
Bucko
Hairy Hebrew!
Polingtons
spartamoshdock
dk4632
michael
FEAR_FUFC
Jimmyb
mowmacre fc
mickkkkkky
Pete Mourinho
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
the harrow wookie
Kilworthsunday
Mivan are going up
Sparta3
lbennett86
allen654
CSKA Mod
Rajiv14
Plough new boy
Joey-Gattuso
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
Widds
Gordon
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
michael

Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:19 pm

sparta 3 no thanks to you the keeper will get three match?
Back to top Go down
dk4632

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:21 pm

michael wrote:

Did he not manage that on his own by getting sent off?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:26 pm

michael wrote:

How do you work that one out?
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 0 - 12 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Aaron Preston x 6
Nolly Preston x 5
Sam Gillespie

As comfortable as it sounds really. They were in the game in the first half, causing a couple of problems from set pieces, but I don't think our keeper had a save to make. We went in 3-0 up having played some good football and took our chances.

Second half was so one sided, we looked like scoring every time we went forward. Aaron and Nolly finding their shooting boots and enough holes in their defence to have a field day.

Fair play to Magna, they kept trying and are obviously struggling at the minute. Really hope they don't call it a day, not just for our goal difference, but mainly for their own sake and leagues. Been a solid, regular team for years now, and would once again start to make a bit of a mockery of the Prem.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:31 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Talbot 3 - 3 LDA

We had it shuffle around today, with 6 first teamers missing.. Our only sub was a lad that hadn't played 11 a-side competitively before. when we saw Talbot's 22 players we expected a hiding.

The first half was very even. Talbot had a couple of early chances that were hard to miss but they obliged, thankfully. Talbot were then "cheated" out of a goal due to an offside. I know he was onside because there were 15+ blokes in red jackets telling me so from 50 yards away.

Fortunately we went straight up the other end and Brad Downing scored. It was not undeserved though. Going in at 1-0 for half time we were happy with the scoreline.

Second half started very badly. Talbot realised they had a spare man in midfield and actually made use of him. 3 decent goals in 15 minutes appeared to have won the game for Talbot. We were shattered, they were playing some decent stuff.

They self imploded, however. Following the manager's vocal example, they decided to waste their time telling the referee, with some lovely vocabulary, how to do his job. While they were arguing we grabbed a couple of goals to level the match. Liam Aubrey latched on to a clearance and smashed through the keeper from a narrow angle. Brad then got the equaliser, breaking down the left and finishing with a shot across the keeper.

The keeper, who should enjoy a week or two off, was red carded after the game for his continued vile language. I'm not sure why it took th referee until after the whistle to react to the abuse he received during the second half. Special mention to the captain who thought it necessary to spit in our player's face whilst the ref was 40 yards away. Big man.

1 point gained for us. 2 points stupidly thrown away for Talbot.

Now we all know ur lying when it comes 2 there keepers language unless it was effing and jeffing, know wade 2 well 2 think otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:35 pm

Then I'm obviously a liar Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:36 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:38 pm

A.F.C Royal Oak 4-0 LKS

Scorers;
Chris Dexter (pen)
Own Goal
Michael Haggerty
Chris Love

After receiving our nice shiny new ball as team of the month, I was very pleased with the result and overcoming the curse!
We were 3-0 up at half time and could of been a few more! Everyone of our lads put in a good performance! We seemed to get hacked quite alot by the LKS players, not necessarily dirty tackles but more late and clumsy. The Referee had to put up with alot of poor from the LKS crowd and players but in my eyes I thought our referee was one of the best we have had all season. For a young lad to manage the game the way he did was top notch and he could go a fair way!
Anyway back to the game and in all fairness LKS played alright in fits and starts and had a few efforts from distance but found our keeper in inspired form and was Awesome today showing a massive improvement from recent weeks.
We managed to wrap the game up with a good break and Lovey finishing past the keeper to make it a run of 8 wins out of 8!
Cheers to LKS lads who were alright lads and nice to have a bit of banter with! Good luck with your season
In cracking form right now and can't wait for the next game!

Another impressive result for Bowden today, seems like your season is mirroring your last!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:44 pm

Thumaston res 2-1 Cska Carnabys

A scrappy really,i tought we dealt with carnabys long bals really well and deserved to win,neither keeper really having alot to do just nice to get 3 points
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:52 pm

saff lounge 3 polska 4

polska so awkward to play against and full credit to them for that, i believe that we were the architects of our own downfall. we have 2 new players signing on this week and we cant get them in quick enough as far as im concerned, i had to play 90 minutes and its disgusting in my view
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

The gate scored a lovely built up goal that was flagged offside.
I was inline with st marks Lino and it wasn't offside.

Shortly after st marks got both their goals.

so what about the other one we scored came off there defender lashed home from 15 yards and hey presto offside....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:58 pm

you are pretty right there Tommy, we got the early goal but then went into our shells and you dominated first half, was relieved to get to half time at 1-1 and couldn't believe some of your lads were moaning at each other, you were by the far the better side first half and we gave you so much respect surprised we didn't offer to wash your cars and buy you beers during the interval. second half I thought we at least stepped it up. obviously the 2 goals we scored that your lad flagged 'offside' but were over ruled changed the game as we then went 4-1 up. despite one of your lads saying that Polska having a league committee member on each side of the pitch meant that the ref did what we told him to (I wish!) being pretty amusing, I personally didn't think either goal was offside and we were stood behind the lino for our 3rd and the players were all dead level. at the end of the day the ref must have agreed because he made the call to over rule, and fair play to him for that because I know 99% of refs would have gone with the linesman so something must have made him make those decisions. Glad we didn't stop playing because we gave you 2 silly late goals including the Hand of God... Laughing
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 3:59 pm

the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

so what about the other one we scored came off there defender lashed home from 15 yards and hey presto offside....

when the ball was played you can still be offside whether it came off their defender or not
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:01 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

when the ball was played you can still be offside whether it came off their defender or not
not when he heads it to you on the edge of ther 18 and he on six yard you cant
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

the goalie wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

fairplay lad, never offside and surely the ref never gave offside
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
the goalie wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

fairplay lad, never offside and surely the ref never gave offside

yeah he did cos there lino flagged one of our lads off who never touched or attempted to touch it kinda hard as was going att 100 miles oer hour top corner so go figure just accepted it and won the game anyway
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:18 pm

the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

I'm guessing this was in the first 20 mins as i wasn't there then, Are you stating your lino only flagged the onside goal in retaliation?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
A.F.C Royal Oak 4-0 LKS

Scorers;
Chris Dexter (pen)
Own Goal
Michael Haggerty
Chris Love

After receiving our nice shiny new ball as team of the month, I was very pleased with the result and overcoming the curse!
We were 3-0 up at half time and could of been a few more! Everyone of our lads put in a good performance! We seemed to get hacked quite alot by the LKS players, not necessarily dirty tackles but more late and clumsy. The Referee had to put up with alot of poor from the LKS crowd and players but in my eyes I thought our referee was one of the best we have had all season. For a young lad to manage the game the way he did was top notch and he could go a fair way!
Anyway back to the game and in all fairness LKS played alright in fits and starts and had a few efforts from distance but found our keeper in inspired form and was Awesome today showing a massive improvement from recent weeks.
We managed to wrap the game up with a good break and Lovey finishing past the keeper to make it a run of 8 wins out of 8!
Cheers to LKS lads who were alright lads and nice to have a bit of banter with! Good luck with your season

Another impressive result for Bowden today, seems like your season is mirroring your last!

Cheers HH. In fairness we should really have won the game too we had a number of good chances just couldn't convert them. We just hope to keep the momentum going now, and like yourselves we can't wait for the next game! Another big scoring game for you this week you are on a good run now.
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
stav

stav

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:24 pm

Sparta3 wrote:
Talbot 3 - 3 LDA

We had it shuffle around today, with 6 first teamers missing.. Our only sub was a lad that hadn't played 11 a-side competitively before. when we saw Talbot's 22 players we expected a hiding.

The first half was very even. Talbot had a couple of early chances that were hard to miss but they obliged, thankfully. Talbot were then "cheated" out of a goal due to an offside. I know he was onside because there were 15+ blokes in red jackets telling me so from 50 yards away.

Fortunately we went straight up the other end and Brad Downing scored. It was not undeserved though. Going in at 1-0 for half time we were happy with the scoreline.

Second half started very badly. Talbot realised they had a spare man in midfield and actually made use of him. 3 decent goals in 15 minutes appeared to have won the game for Talbot. We were shattered, they were playing some decent stuff.

They self imploded, however. Following the manager's vocal example, they decided to waste their time telling the referee, with some lovely vocabulary, how to do his job. While they were arguing we grabbed a couple of goals to level the match. Liam Aubrey latched on to a clearance and smashed through the keeper from a narrow angle. Brad then got the equaliser, breaking down the left and finishing with a shot across the keeper.

The keeper, who should enjoy a week or two off, was red carded after the game for his continued vile language. I'm not sure why it took th referee until after the whistle to react to the abuse he received during the second half. Special mention to the captain who thought it necessary to spit in our player's face whilst the ref was 40 yards away. Big man.

1 point gained for us. 2 points stupidly thrown away for Talbot.
aghh the old 'first teamers missing' line! Noticed you've neglected to mention that brads second goal was in fact off side that brad himself admitted. Our Lino only raised his flag 3 times and the ref saw fit to over rule him twice! Agreed wade shouldn't be reacting like that and he will be dealt with by the club.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:25 pm

ROBBO7 wrote:
Sparta3 we can all hide behind a keyboard at home giving it he big un, fact is your side play hoof football and not one of you wanted to sort anything out after the game? So keep believing your a big man with your name and utter load of rubbish comments. Anytime you would like to face me and put it right feel free, I won't be hiding behind a PC at home! Chances are you won't, in fact I know you won't. Reply what you want, my offer stands...

Hardly hiding behind anything, I accepted one of your threats during the game but, happily, my "big nose" is still where it belongs. I suffered enough of your threats on the pitch I don't need them off it as well.

"sort anything out after the game?"
"face me and put it right"

I think you're in the wrong sport.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

Thats y i stood with him last week an in bout 15 mins picked him up until he stopped
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

stav wrote:
aghh the old 'first teamers missing' line! Noticed you've neglected to mention that brads second goal was in fact off side that brad himself admitted. Our Lino only raised his flag 3 times and the ref saw fit to over rule him twice! Agreed wade shouldn't be reacting like that and he will be dealt with by the club. As for the captain spitting in your players face, I find this hard to believe, firstly I'm normally captain so don't want people getting the wrong opinion of me and secondly knowing the lad that was captain today I can't see him intentionally spitting at anyone

We've got to get an excuse in there somewhere! Haha

To be fair, Brad was offside and he admitted it. The referee said he didn't see the flick on, which made him offside, so I'm not sure what we can do about that?

I think you should ask the captain yourself. I saw it with my own eyes.

As I said, we probably didn't deserve anything from the game.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

I'm guessing this was in the first 20 mins as i wasn't there then, Are you stating your lino only flagged the onside goal in retaliation?

didnt state owt lad only making a observation
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

whats with the talbot lads getting keyboard happy today?... its football get over it
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you are pretty right there Tommy, we got the early goal but then went into our shells and you dominated first half, was relieved to get to half time at 1-1 and couldn't believe some of your lads were moaning at each other, you were by the far the better side first half and we gave you so much respect surprised we didn't offer to wash your cars and buy you beers during the interval. second half I thought we at least stepped it up. obviously the 2 goals we scored that your lad flagged 'offside' but were over ruled changed the game as we then went 4-1 up. despite one of your lads saying that Polska having a league committee member on each side of the pitch meant that the ref did what we told him to (I wish!) being pretty amusing, I personally didn't think either goal was offside and we were stood behind the lino for our 3rd and the players were all dead level. at the end of the day the ref must have agreed because he made the call to over rule, and fair play to him for that because I know 99% of refs would have gone with the linesman so something must have made him make those decisions. Glad we didn't stop playing because we gave you 2 silly late goals including the Hand of God... Laughing

i think players on our side just expected to turn up and win, as for the 2 offside goals, the 1st one was definitely onside but i do think the 2nd was off and i believe that the ref overruled the 2nd because of the 1st, i have no gripes about you winning as i think you turned up and did what you had to do to win the game, our 3rd goal scored by my goodself was where i tried to chest it and had my arm at my side, the ball definitely hit my arm and chest so i would like to call it accidental cheating
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

Would echo the earlier post from Joey-Gattuso about our game today. CPR were the better side, a frustrating performance from us, not going to hide behind players missing as we had a strong enough side to get the result.

Must admit though, the reading on the previous pages about the LDA and Talbot game sounds like that was an entertaining one to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
the goalie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
St marks 2-0 The gate.

didnt state owt lad only making a observation

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 4:38 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

i think players on our side just expected to turn up and win, as for the 2 offside goals, the 1st one was definitely onside but i do think the 2nd was off and i believe that the ref overruled the 2nd because of the 1st, i have no gripes about you winning as i think you turned up and did what you had to do to win the game, our 3rd goal scored by my goodself was where i tried to chest it and had my arm at my side, the ball definitely hit my arm and chest so i would like to call it accidental cheating

Laughing Laughing fair play Tommy, it was a good finish! Laughing
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

Niffy Rangers Res 4-5 Humberstone 2000.

Jay Smith 3
Leon Blaber

End to end game today and am thoroughly gutted we didn't manage a point from this game but really is a big step forward on the teams strive to revive! This is a game we would have lost 8 or 9 nil only a few weeks ago so am glad we were in a game. There was never more than 1 goal in it but we were always behind. We did have chances as did both teams to get our noses in front but wasteful at times.

Humberstone are a good bunch of lads and despite a couple of good "Sunday Morning" tackles there was no cards and no1 from each team really complaining about it. Played in the right way!!

Well Reffed also!!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 5:14 pm

mickkkkkky wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
harrow 5 vs countesthorpe 5
2 points lost today we had the game dead and buried at 5 v 2 but countesthorpe stuck to there plan of asking the ref to get his card out for every challenge and constaly stamping on players legs whilst on the ground worked for them as a mini pitch invasion from mummys and daddys after one of are players had finaly had enough of the studs in his knee whilst on the ground flung out a fist and got sent of seems like they would need to hit you with a baseball bat before the ref would halt play but as there mums and dads kept pointing out there kids, lost a bit of respect for them today constant bad sportsmanship from there sidelines but if thts what it takes to get a point fair play . however we carried on attacking with ten men and let them back in the game. few of are players also went in with the attitude of we will win this easy and trying to walk the ball into the net cost us 4 or 5 goals, heads will roll at training lol

great result for countesthorpe! They do like a noan, but if thats all theyve got, shouldnt have anyone to blame but yourseoves for not rising sbove it. They can play some good footy though. They just cant defend for poor

your right only ourselves to blame . should have kept are cool including me (yellow card) but it shocked me how petulent they have become , lost count of the times i was called a c@@t from the side lines and intentionly stamping on players ankles and knees should not be tolerated from any team ...
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
2 points lost today we had the game dead and buried at 5 v 2 but countesthorpe stuck to there plan of asking the ref to get his card out for every challenge and constaly stamping on players legs whilst on the ground worked for them as a mini pitch invasion from mummys and daddys after one of are players had finaly had enough of the studs in his knee whilst on the ground flung out a fist and got sent of seems like they would need to hit you with a baseball bat before the ref would halt play but as there mums and dads kept pointing out there kids, lost a bit of respect for them today constant bad sportsmanship from there sidelines but if thts what it takes to get a point fair play . however we carried on attacking with ten men and let them back in the game. few of are players also went in with the attitude of we will win this easy and trying to walk the ball into the net cost us 4 or 5 goals, heads will roll at training lol

great result for countesthorpe! They do like a noan, but if thats all theyve got, shouldnt have anyone to blame but yourseoves for not rising sbove it. They can play some good footy though. They just cant defend for poor

your right only ourselves to blame . should have kept are cool including me (yellow card) but it shocked me how petulent they have become , lost count of the times i was called a c@@t from the side lines and intentionly stamping on players ankles and knees should not be tolerated from any team ...

Who'd u have sent off?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 5:47 pm

Mr hickey??
Back to top Go down
Lks9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:02 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
A.F.C Royal Oak 4-0 LKS

Scorers;
Chris Dexter (pen)
Own Goal
Michael Haggerty
Chris Love

How the ref had a good game! Shocked

Could not wait to blow against us, and how can you say we hacked you lot? Pot calling kettle there.

Back to top Go down
Lks9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:05 pm

Lost to a team who are unbeaten in a while, shown them to much respect early doors. Think referee could have handled things better, but being in the lower division we ain't gonna be getting the goods ref are we !

Good luck with the rest of the season sure you'll get beat soon lol
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:10 pm

Sounds like lks9 is a sore loser , I thought you lot were going to win div 6 easy lol.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:11 pm

yes big man but then if we cant play football and pass the ball well enough will get beat well done 2 oak not bad set of lads to be fair
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:13 pm

driver666 wrote:
Sounds like lks9 is a sore loser , I thought you lot were going to win div 6 easy lol.

watch this space from this week onwards pal yeah we aint great at the min but when we done wat we need do in next week ul all c
Back to top Go down
Lks9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

driver666 wrote:

Better pot hunters in the division obviously
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:16 pm

lbennett86 wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:

Who'd u have sent off?
matt shep .they picked out the right player to target takes his tally now to 2 reds and 4 yellows think a 3 match ban might be coming his way
bucko ... mr hickey was working this week in scotland
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

good result for fccol today shuan riley is the player theve been missing well done lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 November
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next