Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 November

Go down 
+56
Vimto
countesthorpe united
BUSFC Zack
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
Blackie
tobester29
LINEKER
TheSpecialOne
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
Paul Daniels
Hellboy
bretty1
the cat
Skeems
scottyh
driver666
Lks9
NiffyA
Sneijder10
gattuso
scouse1
stav
Polska legend II
the goalie
rocket ledge
Bucko
Hairy Hebrew!
Polingtons
spartamoshdock
dk4632
michael
FEAR_FUFC
Jimmyb
mowmacre fc
mickkkkkky
Pete Mourinho
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
the harrow wookie
Kilworthsunday
Mivan are going up
Sparta3
lbennett86
allen654
CSKA Mod
Rajiv14
Plough new boy
Joey-Gattuso
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
Widds
Gordon
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 7:21 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
I didn't see him taking it back to half way at all. If he did fair do, two mistakes. Alot more experienced refs make more!
Did you have a perfect game?

only thing i will say is, if we were 4-0 up, i dont think we would of noticed his mistakes either, but we were losing so when calls dont go your way it becomes very frutrating!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:02 pm

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
lbennett86 wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:
Yes I simply meant nice to see them posting their views.

It's always nice to have a battle and appreciate it. Had some good ones so far this season especially the last two games (harrow and blaby).
it clears out the cobwebs and as long as it stays on the pitch its all good fun lol!

As most of you have played Blaby, care to give me a bit of info as we (Talbot) are playing them this week!

I noticed its at their place. SLOPE!

they are decent for the first hour or so. After that they tend to tire and go downhill a bit (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
Doikster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:01 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
I didn't see him taking it back to half way at all. If he did fair do, two mistakes. Alot more experienced refs make more!

Nope, got 4 put past him while his team of forms and backward Mongols insisted on wrestling and tackling from behind!

Like I said to a few of there players.........you have to play football to win football matches!

Judo is down the leisure centre on a Saturday evening, GOONS
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:17 pm

I luv Edna in Emmerdale wrote:
Any danger of the top goal scorers charts getting written up anytime soon, puhlease?!

The leading Goalscorers page was updated on Sunday evening, as it is on every Sunday evening, based on the information supplied by the Press Officers. If you have a specific issue, I suggest that you liaise with the relevant Press Officer to enable him to review the standings
Back to top Go down
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:29 pm

Gordon wrote:
Any danger of the top goal scorers charts getting written up anytime soon, puhlease?!

The leading Goalscorers page was updated on Sunday evening, as it is on every Sunday evening, based on the information supplied by the Press Officers. If you have a specific issue, I suggest that you liaise with the relevant Press Officer to enable him to review the standings

Am i missing something Gord, all i'm getting is a blank unscrollable page?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:30 pm

Gordon wrote:

I think hes on about the problems with InternetExplorer. works on google chrome
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:30 pm

Doikster wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Nope, got 4 put past him while his team of forms and backward Mongols insisted on wrestling and tackling from behind!

Like I said to a few of there players.........you have to play football to win football matches!

Judo is down the leisure centre on a Saturday evening, GOONS

it was 3 actually, i went off, no idea what that quote is about either, i obviously missed what ever that is, like i said before, i was not happy with our tackling at the back, constantly shot ourselves in the foot, thanks for the kind words about the lads though albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:37 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Gordon wrote:

As if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared.. Cheers HH, mucho gracias,. Explorer is a bit Brad Pitt int it..
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:45 pm

Gordon wrote:

Am i missing something Gord, all i'm getting is a blank unscrollable page?

We are aware of an IT issue when viewing in Internet Explorer - that has been referred to the Web Manager - it is beyond my comfort zone.

The page however is visible when using Google Chrome
Back to top Go down
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:48 pm

Thanks Gordon, i have now joined the 21st century in using more than one browser! Cheers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 11:32 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Gordon wrote:

As if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared.. Cheers HH, mucho gracias,. Explorer is a bit Brad Pitt int it..
. Liking the Mr Benn reference
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 5:45 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Blaby 3-3 CSKA 2nds

Always going to be a game of two halves on that pitch, not sure that calling it a slope or hill does it justice!! Blaby 2 up at half time, through a defensive mix up and an excellent finish from their skipper, however at half time knew we were still in it going downhill 2nd half. Went 3 down shortly after half time which was a worry, but as soon as we pulled one back knew a comeback was on. Pummelled them for 20 mins to get level, and had a chance to snatch it as blaby were wobbling, but somehow regained their composure for last 5 mins, with no great chances for either side. Fair result.

Really enjoyed playing blaby both times this year. Good set of lads and some decent players. Andy Lapworth looked a good player.

Pretty much spot on, can't argue. Really good games both of them. Don't think we should have conceeded 3 but notated howich you shou to your team mates to keep composure when 3 -0 up it never seems to happen lol. Great effort by both teams. Dave ash, hurry up and retire, fed up of you bein the only person that's seems to be beating me in the air lol.

Your wish could come sooner than you think
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 5:55 pm

[quote="dave ash"]
BUSFC Zack wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Blaby 3-3 CSKA 2nds

. Dave ash, hurry up and retire, fed up of you bein the only person that's seems to be beating me in the air lol.

Your wish could come sooner than you think

Not too soon I hope!!
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 6:09 pm

Definitely please not too soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 November
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5