Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter Sunday 3 November

Go down 
+20
Blackie
caz3009
Hellboy
Cobbo
Plough new boy
whiteeagles
Hairy Hebrew!
Jimmyb
allroads1
spartamoshdock
Bucko
EUFCAudi
FC POCHIN
BUSFC Zack
the goalie
Katie G
allen654
Gordon
man in black
Polska legend II
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter Sunday 3 November Empty
PostSubject: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 11:00 am

how many of our clubs got through to the next round of the County Cup...?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 11:35 am

and dont forget for county Cup the home team is responsible for pay the referee, not as new league rule,,,
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 12:03 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 4:42 pm

Remember also the very important point - that players CANNOT be signed immediately prior to a game in County Competitions. If they were not registered by midnight, last Thursday 31 October, they are not eligible to play
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 5:07 pm

Do we have to fill out the county player result form and the alliance league one as well?
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 5:33 pm

The County Form, certainly. That is mandatory and is available on the League website
http://fs17.formsite.com/lrcfa/county-cup-results/index.html

A League Player/Result would be of great help to the Website Manager as we are trying to build up information to provide a Player Record - appearances and goals facility, in a future enhancement. Whilst desirable and welcome the form is not compulsory for County Competitions.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 5:50 pm

Ok thank you Gordon. The other thing I'm confused about is the text message of result required by the county FA so if anyone who did it in the last round can shed some light ...
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 5:57 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Ok thank you Gordon. The other thing I'm confused about is the text message of result required by the county FA so if anyone who did it in the last round can shed some light ...
Yes, that looked like a 'glad I don't have to do that' issue when I saw the instructions - so over to the Alliance teams who participated in Round 1 - come in Katie or Sam or any other regular forum user who is a Club Secretary
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 6:29 pm

Club secretaries were sent an email on 1st oct. Check that as too difficult to explain on here, especially off my phone!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 7:05 pm

you only need to reply to the text the county send you with the result. for example, I got in the last round: "FA Full Time Results: KSLE V TH13, Sun 06 Oct 10.30. Reply with H-A score, followed by AET and PENS if required: e.g. 2-2 3-3 AET 3-1 PENS."

I simply texted back "4-1" and job done!
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 7:06 pm

Ok thank you
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 8:02 pm

our game off already, they cant field a side so not bothering to come
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 9:43 pm

Anybody know anything about a team called Spartans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSat 02 Nov 2013, 10:03 pm

new team this season 2nd in charnwood league div 4
played 5 won 4 lost 1
we played them pre season in what i think was only their second game together
won 5-0 quite easily but looks like they may have improved since
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 1:54 pm

Sunday Vase:

Wigston Fields 1 - 2 Suecastle

Good game this was, think every emotion was felt by both sides! Both teams started well playing some nice football in the first half and chances soon came for both teams. Stef Kuzyk had a goal disallowed for offside by the referee not there linesman who said he was inside and a couple of chances fell fields way but were unable to be converted. Suecastle had a goal of there own chalked off for a push in the back from a corner and our keeper made some decent saves whilst our defenders put in some outstanding blocks. 0-0 at half time and that's how it continued in the second half. Suecastle struck a post and forced some more outstanding blocks by our defence, whilst fields had break aways of those own and should have scored a header from a corner but it went straight into the keepers hands. It looked like it would head into extra time until into the 80th minute when suecastle broke and had a shot for our defender to fall over and the ball hit his hand on the line. Penalty and ref card. 1-0 suecastle. With 3 minutes left fields equalised when a long free kick was converted home by mark Allen's left foot. Then in the last minute the referee gave suecastle a penalty after the player ran into our defender (very soft). Finished 2-1 suecastle. Battling performance by both teams and arguable our best display of the season. Look forward to the league games!
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 2:17 pm

Thurmaston res 1 - 3 Enness United

A tough and tense game today which was played on a poor pitch. The long grass and slope made it tough for both teams.

The first goal game from us after we cleared and countered from a scrappy corner. Nice composure shown by Andy who found himself in acres after taking on a defender, and placed home. A minute before halftime showed a little sloppy defending, and thrummy headed in from close range.

Second half, we had the slope with us and the game opened up. After a few poor corners, we finally got one spot on and Chris rose above the rest and headed it in. Again, the game was close and we needed solid defending to get us through and a perfectly weighted ball through saw our player one on one. Their 'last' defender clattered into him and a free kick was given. Not even a yellow card came out!! I would have had a lot more to say about it, although Andy Morris fired it in directly from the free kick with 5 minutes to go. I'm glad the result still went our way after that foul and the ref was lucky with his decision not to show a red!

Well done lads and well done to Chris Howarth for the MoM
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 2:27 pm

Thurmo 1-3 enness

Gutted today we lost a game we shudnt have by far the better team just couldnt score think they only had 3 shots all game but fair play the took there chances how there player stayed on the pitch for a handball on the line ill never know not even a penalty oh well nevermind justva shame we couldnt test there suspect keeper abit more.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 2:30 pm

Cant see anyone stopping oak now for div 4 there the only good team in 4
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 2:31 pm

Sunday Premier Cup

SPARTA MOSHDOCK 5-3 Marlborough Rovers
Aaron Preston x 3
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham

Bare 11 for us today with 9 players either injured or away. We started well against an ordinary Marlborough side and went 2 up. We then sat back and maybe thought it was job done and thanks to 3 silly mistake we somehow found ourselves 3-2 down at half time.

Second half and they had the wind behind them, but we soon got back into it with the equaliser after about a minute of the second half. We pushed on and piled on the pressure. We created numerous chances but only converted two to make it 5-3. To be fair to Marlborough, they didn't stop working and pushing forward but we never looked in trouble in the second half.

Very well reffed by Martin Dexter. He really is a top ref and got most things right today and man managed it well.

Good luck to Marlborough for the season. Another cup game v Fosse next week in the Arthur Moore for us.
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 2:45 pm

Sunday Intermediate Cup

Wigston United 3-10 Athletic Oadby

United led 1-0 and 2-1 before Oadby rattled in five before half time to lead 2-6. Three quick goals followed after the interval for the visitors before a 10th was added late on. United scored their 3rd with the last kick of the game.

Callum Earls scored five (I think) for Oadby.

50 photos online @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/rambler77/sets/72157637260711834/
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 3:16 pm

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 4:39 pm

spartamoshdock wrote:
Sunday Premier Cup

Aaron Preston x 3
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham

Bare 11 for us today with 9 players either injured or away. We started well against an ordinary Marlborough side and went 2 up. We then sat back and maybe thought it was job done and thanks to 3 silly mistake we somehow found ourselves 3-2 down at half time.

Second half and they had the wind behind them, but we soon got back into it with the equaliser after about a minute of the second half. We pushed on and piled on the pressure. We created numerous chances but only converted two to make it 5-3. To be fair to Marlborough, they didn't stop working and pushing forward but we never looked in trouble in the second half.

Very well reffed by Martin Dexter. He really is a top ref and got most things right today and man managed it well.

Good luck to Marlborough for the season. Another cup game v Fosse next week in the Arthur Moore for us.
A chance for you to rest a few players next week I think. We've been struggling lately.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 4:39 pm

A.F.C Royal Oak 0-4 Shoeys

Started off very slow and sloppy and before we knew it was 2-0 down. Thanks to an own goal by captain Montoto and a long punt up field finding the head of the Shoeys attacker.

We had to change things around tactically to get a foot hold in the game and try and control it. We had a lot of possesion and lots of chances, hitting the bar once and the post twice. But it just wasnt to be, I think if we were still playing now we would struggle to find the net. As we pushed though Shoeys got a coue of late goals,  the third very contentious and perhaps decisive as our lino put his flag up for offside ( I was in line and the player was 2 yards off) but the ref waved play on amd it was 3-0 and we were out.

Fair play to shoeys who were the best team we have played this season. No offence to division 4 teams. Am confused with the County cup as not sure teams are always put in the right competition from some leagues.

We have to pick ourselves up for next week with a massive game V's Tumar!
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 5:37 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
spartamoshdock wrote:
Sunday Premier Cup

Aaron Preston x 3
Nolly Preston
Mark Graham

A chance for you to rest a few players next week I think. We've been struggling lately.
Not after what you did to us last year. Hopefully get a strong side out although we already know we'll be missing a couple.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 5:48 pm

allroads1 wrote:
Sunday Intermediate Cup

United led 1-0 and 2-1 before Oadby rattled in five before half time to lead 2-6. Three quick goals followed after the interval for the visitors before a 10th was added late on. United scored their 3rd with the last kick of the game.

50 photos online @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/rambler77/sets/72157637260711834/
He got 6! Thanks for the photos, they're excellent!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 5:58 pm

Plough 4-1 Amg.

Was too easy can't believe the difference in standard between alliance and Hinckley should have won by double figures but so easy we all just relaxed. Be glad to have competitive game next week.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 6:12 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
you only need to reply to the text the county send you with the result. for example, I got in the last round: "FA Full Time Results: KSLE V TH13, Sun 06 Oct 10.30. Reply with H-A score, followed by AET and PENS if required: e.g. 2-2 3-3 AET 3-1 PENS."

I simply texted back "4-1" and job done!
Yep, all I did too.

Quite simple if you ignore the instructions they give.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 6:46 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
allroads1 wrote:
Sunday Intermediate Cup

I was wondering where all the ex-throops players were at these days, is he one of them?
Back to top Go down
caz3009

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 7:37 pm

when will the tables be updated ...as i want to come of the bottom ,,even if only for a short time lol
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 7:38 pm

County Cup - Sunday Trophy

Wrightys XI 2 v 2 FC Pochin (aet) - Wrightys won 5-4 on pens

Kenroy Galloway
Marc Blackwell

Following our 1st round match away to Barkestone Le Vale we clocked up more county cup airmiles with a trip to another Division 1 team - this time from the Melton league.

1st things 1st, I must say I was slightly surprised and disappointed to see a Melton league referee appointed for the game. Him calling all their players by their 1st names and vice versa didn't help either. I must also say that I do like the 'you can take a corner from any side you like' rule.

Having got changed in a shed and completed the ridiculous pre match hand shake thing the game finally got under way. We had many chances to put the match out of sight but it just didn't happen for us today, we must have had 20 shots but probably only 3 or 4 on target which to be fair is not like us.

We went behind for the 1st time in any game this season but reacted well with Kenny equalising from a free kick before half time.

They went 2-1 up early in the 2nd half before the ever youthful Pochin captain rose at the back post to score with the last touch of the 90 mins. We had more chances to win the game in extra time but no further scoring sent the match to pens.

Wrightys prevailed bringing back bad memories for me having lost in the same way to Saffron Lounge Bar in the semi final a couple of years ago - and that game was in Melton too.

Fair play to Wrightys, they were a decent bunch of lads.

As for us, its back to the league next week and I guess technically we are still unbeaten this season  Wink
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 7:40 pm

caz3009 wrote:
when will the tables be updated ...as i want to come of the bottom ,,even if only for a short time lol
great result caz for you and us thanks lol! 
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 7:56 pm

Looking forward to it blackie....NOT!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 8:06 pm

Blackie wrote:

Kenroy Galloway
Marc Blackwell

Following our 1st round match away to Barkestone Le Vale we clocked up more county cup airmiles with a trip to another Division 1 team - this time from the Melton league.

1st things 1st, I must say I was slightly surprised and disappointed to see a Melton league referee appointed for the game. Him calling all their players by their 1st names and vice versa didn't help either. I must also say that I do like the 'you can take a corner from any side you like' rule.

Having got changed in a shed and completed the ridiculous pre match hand shake thing the game finally got under way. We had many chances to put the match out of sight but it just didn't happen for us today, we must have had 20 shots but probably only 3 or 4 on target which to be fair is not like us.

We went behind for the 1st time in any game this season but reacted well with Kenny equalising from a free kick before half time.

They went 2-1 up early in the 2nd half before the ever youthful Pochin captain rose at the back post to score with the last touch of the 90 mins. We had more chances to win the game in extra time but no further scoring sent the match to pens.

Wrightys prevailed bringing back bad memories for me having lost in the same way to Saffron Lounge Bar in the semi final a couple of years ago - and that game was in Melton too.

As for us, its back to the league next week and I guess technically we are still unbeaten this season  Wink
And my debut next week
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 8:06 pm

Blackie wrote:

Kenroy Galloway
Marc Blackwell

I must also say that I do like the 'you can take a corner from any side you like' rule.

That is incorrect in Law - The ball must be placed inside the corner arc nearest to the point where
the ball crossed the goal line

Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 8:09 pm

Exactly Gordon!!

I was just quoting the referee
Back to top Go down
allroads1

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 6:37 am

whiteeagles wrote:
allroads1 wrote:
Sunday Intermediate Cup

Easy mistake to make when the goals are flying in!!!! Your're welcome regarding the photos.
Back to top Go down
http://rambler77.zenfolio.com/
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 9:36 am

Hathern 4 webbys 1.

After decent win last week came back down to earth with a bang.
Only had bare 11 and played poor from start to finish.
Their pitch was smallest mens pitch i have ever seen and grass was
about 5 inches long.
End of the day too many players missing to compete.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 1:47 pm

Blackie wrote:

Kenroy Galloway
Marc Blackwell

congrats on your 1st goal for the club which was a crucial one which we should have capitalised on
in extra time
good to see you can still do it even though the queen will be sending you a telegram on your next birthday Smile 
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 3:23 pm

CFA 2-3 INTER MIVAN

Happy for the lads, especially after last weeks last minute/last kick equaliser against the same team.

Another great game to watch, both teams playing some good passing football. Went against the wind first half, cfa scored first 20 mins into game via a deflected free kick. Within 10 minutes we equalised, deservadly so in my opinion, we played some great counter attack football, considering the wind. Though our keeper made 2 great saves during half with one on ones..forgot that one ..lol..

Second half we upped our pace, well for 30 mins of it. Went 2-1 up with a throughball that vinnie rounded the keeper and finished from an acute angle. We pressured them high up for 30 mins and that told as we scored a 3rd through harchat. Great link play layed off to him to finish from just inside box.

Then we decided to relax, not a good idea against these boys. Never say die attitude, they pushed hard for the last 15 with a couple of half chances and got their reward with 3 minutes to go. But a consolation in the end.

CFA are a talented group, some real quality players, but lack a focal point in attack. Great bunch of lads and with a little army of supporters on the side made it a delight to watch.

For us, well it made up for last week. Looking like we are a team now, playing some good football. Now we need to sort our league form out. Tough game away to Birstall this week coming. But we will be going into the game with good confidence. And if we get the same 11 that started this week am sure it will be a very good game.

Referee by the way was decent, a easy game to ref as both teams are only about football. But strangely, he had more touches than some players (not the most mobile refs i.ve seen, i am sure he would agree...Smile ) but reffed well.

SUAREZ IS KING !!
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitimeTue 05 Nov 2013, 8:15 am

it touched me twice and one of them was at speed,,sometimes you dont get in the way at all then sometimes you just cant help it just one of those things,,,,was a good game to referee both teams played football and just got on with it,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter Sunday 3 November   Banter Sunday 3 November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter Sunday 3 November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next