Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 11 November

Go down 
+56
Vimto
countesthorpe united
BUSFC Zack
johnmeode
talbotkeeper
Blackie
tobester29
LINEKER
TheSpecialOne
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
Paul Daniels
Hellboy
bretty1
the cat
Skeems
scottyh
driver666
Lks9
NiffyA
Sneijder10
gattuso
scouse1
stav
Polska legend II
the goalie
rocket ledge
Bucko
Hairy Hebrew!
Polingtons
spartamoshdock
dk4632
michael
FEAR_FUFC
Jimmyb
mowmacre fc
mickkkkkky
Pete Mourinho
dave ash
dan_mitchell_WRFC
the harrow wookie
Kilworthsunday
Mivan are going up
Sparta3
lbennett86
allen654
CSKA Mod
Rajiv14
Plough new boy
Joey-Gattuso
Ramley_LBFC
Joey Barton
THE MAGICIAN
dezza
Widds
Gordon
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:05 pm

Judging by there response on the Alliance League twitter page (@allianceLeague1), they don't seem like the friendliest bunch of people!!

The points deductions clearly has knocked them of there stride and from being the best side in the league, they look like handing the championship to Azzurri, Enderby or Foxes. With results like the Moshdock game and yesterdays win no matter what the circumstances, I wouldn't rule Fosse out either.

Thurmo nned to get back on the bike
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:44 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Judging by there response on the Alliance League twitter page (@allianceLeague1), they don't seem like the friendliest bunch of people!!

The points deductions clearly has knocked them of there stride and from being the best side in the league, they look like handing the championship to Azzurri, Enderby or Foxes. With results like the Moshdock game and yesterdays win no matter what the circumstances, I wouldn't rule Fosse out either.

not even a mention! we really have fallen off the radar!

Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 2:01 pm

I think our division is too tight too call !! I we've already dropped points and if we continue to play like we have the last couple of games then we will defo drop more points!! I think both us an thurmaston are struggling with missing a large chunk of key players all at the same time!! We had 8 out yesterday who would all normally be starting but that's why football is a squad game haha personally I really rate enderby they are the best footballing side we have played this season they just need a bit more steel in their side
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

Haha, sorry Widds!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 3:58 pm

S&G Sec wrote:

I think we've been lucky in the last few weeks to have come up against severely weakened teams in Moshdock and Thurmo and managed to grind out wins. We lost to a poor team in FC poplar last weekend and were taken apart by Enderby earlier in the season. Any talk of us being a threat at the top of table is crazy talk. Unless Thurmaston sort themselves out by ditching the players that can't control themselves then Azzurri have this league won. I still expect a surge up the table from NRI soon. Top 3 for them and a shot at the Premiership next season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:10 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Haha, sorry Widds!

Its fine mate, we have deliberately set out to target cups and have actually deliberately held teams to draws...like puppets!!!

And Jimmy - behave lol.

It is a tight division thought, some cracking games to go!
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:16 pm

Just being polite Jimmy lad, didn't want to rule you out when your sitting 4th.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

Horse 4 v 6 Fairfield Dynamo HT 2-1

Dynamo scorers

Leon Doughty 3
Tom Orton 2
Nathan Warner

We were absolutely dreadful yesterday. It was Tommy Orton's 21st Birthday party the night before and when we started the match most of the lads heads were still in Rocka's. Half drunk still. We went in 2-1 down at half time, that quickly became 4-1 down after getting caught on the counter attack twice. We bombarded them 2nd half and didnt score until about 70-75 mins to make it 4-2, a few quick goals then followed and in the end we should have won by more.

We were missing 5 players from the week before and had a lad in goal who has never played there and it showed lol! We are delighted to get the 3 points.

No disrespect meant but if we were playing a better side we would have got murdered.

Decent set of lads at horse as well
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:48 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Just being polite Jimmy lad, didn't want to rule you out when your sitting 4th.

Didn't realise we were 4th, End the season now!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:50 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

I think we've been lucky in the last few weeks to have come up against severely weakened teams in Moshdock and Thurmo and managed to grind out wins. We lost to a poor team in FC poplar last weekend and were taken apart by Enderby earlier in the season. Any talk of us being a threat at the top of table is crazy talk. Unless Thurmaston sort themselves out by ditching the players that can't control themselves then Azzurri have this league won. I still expect a surge up the table from NRI soon. Top 3 for them and a shot at the Premiership next season.

Thurmaston r missing 3/4 very influencial players, one being ryan glass ankle whatley and lost ant morris through a off the ball challenge, that i will not go in2 detail about, but it dnt excuse what the two reds yesterday, they r more than capable but dnt know whats got in2 them last couple of weeks, so what if they got a points deduction they cld still win it, remember nri winning the league wiv a points deduction
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:59 pm

Absolutely, win your 2 games in hand and you go back top of the tree, its still all in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

Just hope the lads realise that b4 its 2 late, gotta have a bit of recruitment aswell
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 5:33 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Blaby 3-3 CSKA 2nds

Always going to be a game of two halves on that pitch, not sure that calling it a slope or hill does it justice!! Blaby 2 up at half time, through a defensive mix up and an excellent finish from their skipper, however at half time knew we were still in it going downhill 2nd half. Went 3 down shortly after half time which was a worry, but as soon as we pulled one back knew a comeback was on. Pummelled them for 20 mins to get level, and had a chance to snatch it as blaby were wobbling, but somehow regained their composure for last 5 mins, with no great chances for either side. Fair result.

Really enjoyed playing blaby both times this year. Good set of lads and some decent players. Andy Lapworth looked a good player.

Pretty much spot on, can't argue. Really good games both of them. Don't think we should have conceeded 3 but notated howich you shou to your team mates to keep composure when 3 -0 up it never seems to happen lol. Great effort by both teams. Dave ash, hurry up and retire, fed up of you bein the only person that's seems to be beating me in the air lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 5:43 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

Thurmaston r missing 3/4 very influencial players, one being ryan glass ankle whatley and lost ant morris through a off the ball challenge, that i will not go in2 detail about, but it dnt excuse what the two reds yesterday, they r more than capable but dnt know whats got in2 them last couple of weeks, so what if they got a points deduction they cld still win it, remember nri winning the league wiv a points deduction

what you need is to lose an important cup match this weekend and focus on the league!

but yeah getting points deducted should get your backs up and make you more determined
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

Lol, nice one widds, think they will bounce bk sunday, u prob cldnt b playing them at a better time
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Blaby 3-3 CSKA 2nds

Always going to be a game of two halves on that pitch, not sure that calling it a slope or hill does it justice!! Blaby 2 up at half time, through a defensive mix up and an excellent finish from their skipper, however at half time knew we were still in it going downhill 2nd half. Went 3 down shortly after half time which was a worry, but as soon as we pulled one back knew a comeback was on. Pummelled them for 20 mins to get level, and had a chance to snatch it as blaby were wobbling, but somehow regained their composure for last 5 mins, with no great chances for either side. Fair result.

Really enjoyed playing blaby both times this year. Good set of lads and some decent players. Andy Lapworth looked a good player.

Pretty much spot on, can't argue. Really good games both of them. Don't think we should have conceeded 3 but notated howich you shou to your team mates to keep composure when 3 -0 up it never seems to happen lol. Great effort by both teams. Dave ash, hurry up and retire, fed up of you bein the only person that's seems to be beating me in the air lol.

You were at 6's and 7's for that period, but commendable how you got it back at 3-3
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:56 pm

worth a shot!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
A.F.C Royal Oak 4-0 LKS

Scorers;
Chris Dexter (pen)
Own Goal
Michael Haggerty
Chris Love

After receiving our nice shiny new ball as team of the month, I was very pleased with the result and overcoming the curse!
We were 3-0 up at half time and could of been a few more! Everyone of our lads put in a good performance! We seemed to get hacked quite alot by the LKS players, not necessarily dirty tackles but more late and clumsy. The Referee had to put up with alot of poor from the LKS crowd and players but in my eyes I thought our referee was one of the best we have had all season. For a young lad to manage the game the way he did was top notch and he could go a fair way!
Anyway back to the game and in all fairness LKS played alright in fits and starts and had a few efforts from distance but found our keeper in inspired form and was Awesome today showing a massive improvement from recent weeks.
We managed to wrap the game up with a good break and Lovey finishing past the keeper to make it a run of 8 wins out of 8!
Cheers to LKS lads who were alright lads and nice to have a bit of banter with! Good luck with your season
In cracking form right now and can't wait for the next game!

Another impressive result for Bowden today, seems like your season is mirroring your last!

How the ref had a good game! Shocked

Could not wait to blow against us, and how can you say we hacked you lot? Pot calling kettle there.

The ref blew against you as you continuously made poor late clumsy tackles. We made a few also and were duly punished. To get all that grief off you lot and still manage the game very well he got top marks from me!

How's your no6 knee anyway? Looked in discomfort, prob the best tackle he made all game Twisted Evil

His knee is alright thanks! Think he may of jarred it after banging one in past your sloppy defence! Sure he will be fine and able to ride many more clumsy, sloppy and late challenges from u lot in the return

think the lads know i like to give an impartial view of things, and i thought oak wanted it more, closed us down really quick, were 1st to every header which is a golden rule, you must win the 1st ball!! over all they stopped us playing our game!!
we made some silly challanges at the back, i know this because as the goalkeeper, you get angry with your team for making them, but come on oak, that ref made some shocking calls too.
we had a new striker come off the bench in the 2nd half who did well and we have a few new lads expected this week, so like scott said, watch this space, vast improvement expected in the coming weeks.
well done oak, despite losing i actually enjoyed the game and the banter ...... until i got KO`d lol

The only mistake I really thought he made was not over ruling our Lino when he flagged and your other player came thru. The Lino did put his flag down but the ref should of over ruled it but that will come with experience. He sorted it out
though in a round a bout way. But the ref is very young and should be encouraged not slated!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:24 pm

Very well put HH...but some people are just a bit stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lks9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:42 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Lks9 wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
A.F.C Royal Oak 4-0 LKS

Scorers;
Chris Dexter (pen)
Own Goal
Michael Haggerty
Chris Love

After receiving our nice shiny new ball as team of the month, I was very pleased with the result and overcoming the curse!
We were 3-0 up at half time and could of been a few more! Everyone of our lads put in a good performance! We seemed to get hacked quite alot by the LKS players, not necessarily dirty tackles but more late and clumsy. The Referee had to put up with alot of poor from the LKS crowd and players but in my eyes I thought our referee was one of the best we have had all season. For a young lad to manage the game the way he did was top notch and he could go a fair way!
Anyway back to the game and in all fairness LKS played alright in fits and starts and had a few efforts from distance but found our keeper in inspired form and was Awesome today showing a massive improvement from recent weeks.
We managed to wrap the game up with a good break and Lovey finishing past the keeper to make it a run of 8 wins out of 8!
Cheers to LKS lads who were alright lads and nice to have a bit of banter with! Good luck with your season
In cracking form right now and can't wait for the next game!

Another impressive result for Bowden today, seems like your season is mirroring your last!

How the ref had a good game! Shocked

Could not wait to blow against us, and how can you say we hacked you lot? Pot calling kettle there.

The ref blew against you as you continuously made poor late clumsy tackles. We made a few also and were duly punished. To get all that grief off you lot and still manage the game very well he got top marks from me!

How's your no6 knee anyway? Looked in discomfort, prob the best tackle he made all game Twisted Evil

His knee is alright thanks! Think he may of jarred it after banging one in past your sloppy defence! Sure he will be fine and able to ride many more clumsy, sloppy and late challenges from u lot in the return

think the lads know i like to give an impartial view of things, and i thought oak wanted it more, closed us down really quick, were 1st to every header which is a golden rule, you must win the 1st ball!! over all they stopped us playing our game!!
we made some silly challanges at the back, i know this because as the goalkeeper, you get angry with your team for making them, but come on oak, that ref made some shocking calls too.
we had a new striker come off the bench in the 2nd half who did well and we have a few new lads expected this week, so like scott said, watch this space, vast improvement expected in the coming weeks.
well done oak, despite losing i actually enjoyed the game and the banter ...... until i got KO`d lol

The only mistake I really thought he made was not over ruling our Lino when he flagged and your other player came thru. The Lino did put his flag down but the ref should of over ruled it but that will come with experience. He sorted it out
though in a round a bout way. But the ref is very young and should be encouraged not slated!

So you guys were not slating him for the pass back when he took it back to nearly half way Rolling Eyes

Only when 1 off our lads told him he made a mistake he brought it back!
Back to top Go down
countesthorpe united

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:45 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
harrow 5 vs countesthorpe 5
2 points lost today we had the game dead and buried at 5 v 2 but countesthorpe stuck to there plan of asking the ref to get his card out for every challenge and constaly stamping on players legs whilst on the ground worked for them as a mini pitch invasion from mummys and daddys after one of are players had finaly had enough of the studs in his knee whilst on the ground flung out a fist and got sent of seems like they would need to hit you with a baseball bat before the ref would halt play but as there mums and dads kept pointing out there kids, lost a bit of respect for them today constant bad sportsmanship from there sidelines but if thts what it takes to get a point fair play . however we carried on attacking with ten men and let them back in the game. few of are players also went in with the attitude of we will win this easy and trying to walk the ball into the net cost us 4 or 5 goals, heads will roll at training lol

great result for countesthorpe! They do like a noan, but if thats all theyve got, shouldnt have anyone to blame but yourseoves for not rising sbove it. They can play some good footy though. They just cant defend for poor

your right only ourselves to blame . should have kept are cool including me (yellow card) but it shocked me how petulent they have become , lost count of the times i was called a c@@t from the side lines and intentionly stamping on players ankles and knees should not be tolerated from any team ...

first of all lets get this right there was no abuse from us at all, no bad challenges and we defo didn't keep telling the ref to book your players. we have been battered and bullied all season and yesterdays game we decided we should stand up for ourselves abit which we did and you didnt like it. I think its abit harsh to slate us just because you dropped points to the whipping boys.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 7:50 pm

I didn't see him taking it back to half way at all. If he did fair do, two mistakes. Alot more experienced refs make more!
Did you have a perfect game?
Back to top Go down
Vimto

Vimto

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:12 pm

The leagues should get together and create a Super League/Division. All the top teams from across the county in one competitive league. I don't understand the segregation anyway?!?
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:16 pm

Phoenix 1-6 NPE: good to get a win after two poor performances. We started well yesterday went 1-0 up and were playing well missed a few chances then Phoenix got hold of the game and scored from a corner and were on top. We managed to hold out and get the ball down again and scored to make it 2-1 at half time. Second half we played really well and looked like scoring every attack. Phoenix heads went down at 3-1 and we punished them. Excellent team performance with 6 different scores and good to have nath dale and Ben come of the bench after being out. Good luck to Phoenix for rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 9:20 pm

countesthorpe united wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
mickkkkkky wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
harrow 5 vs countesthorpe 5
2 points lost today we had the game dead and buried at 5 v 2 but countesthorpe stuck to there plan of asking the ref to get his card out for every challenge and constaly stamping on players legs whilst on the ground worked for them as a mini pitch invasion from mummys and daddys after one of are players had finaly had enough of the studs in his knee whilst on the ground flung out a fist and got sent of seems like they would need to hit you with a baseball bat before the ref would halt play but as there mums and dads kept pointing out there kids, lost a bit of respect for them today constant bad sportsmanship from there sidelines but if thts what it takes to get a point fair play . however we carried on attacking with ten men and let them back in the game. few of are players also went in with the attitude of we will win this easy and trying to walk the ball into the net cost us 4 or 5 goals, heads will roll at training lol

great result for countesthorpe! They do like a noan, but if thats all theyve got, shouldnt have anyone to blame but yourseoves for not rising sbove it. They can play some good footy though. They just cant defend for poor

your right only ourselves to blame . should have kept are cool including me (yellow card) but it shocked me how petulent they have become , lost count of the times i was called a c@@t from the side lines and intentionly stamping on players ankles and knees should not be tolerated from any team ...

first of all lets get this right there was no abuse from us at all, no bad challenges and we defo didn't keep telling the ref to book your players. we have been battered and bullied all season and yesterdays game we decided we should stand up for ourselves abit which we did and you didnt like it. I think its abit harsh to slate us just because you dropped points to the whipping boys.

dont no what game you were watching then one of your players asked the ref to get his card out in the first five mins . and being called nob and **** from the sidelines its the sort of thing youd expect from chavys drinking white cider down the park, no bad challenges the bruises on my calfs and the stud marks on one of are players knee and ankles tells a different story dont care about droping points we only play for a laugh on sundays . really liked your lads first time round this time they had turned into a bunch of petulent ankle flickers fact! deal with it
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

Good to see countesthorpe sticking up for themselves.

Not condoning what they are supposed to have or have not done but nice to see them finally get a word in edge ways.

"Everybody's favourite second team" - mickyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
I luv Edna in Emmerdale

I luv Edna in Emmerdale

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 11:05 pm

Any danger of the top goal scorers charts getting written up anytime soon, puhlease?!
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm

there wasnt any need to stick up for themselves they were not being bullied or battered by us, everyone weve played would probably agree we are not a dirty team , i love abit of heated banter but only with blokes my own size number 25 from carnabys res and a couple of the kilworth lads have been a good laff this season, but as a group of players if you dont mouth us we dont mouth you .
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 11:50 pm

I think its difficult for countesthorpe, they are young and physically small, so maybe they feel they have to be a bit more physical/dirty (not a critisism) to get on an even keel. I'm really pleased to see them get their first point (especially not against us!!). By the same token I think countesthorpe have to accept teams aren't 'bullying them' but are just bigger than them so they will lose physical battles. They have to play to their strengths, which is some decent stuff and not try to get bigger down in a battle. And one or two f your lads do ask for cards a bit, but so do many teams, something I hate and have told my own players off for doing in the past.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 11:54 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
there wasnt any need to stick up for themselves they were not being bullied or battered by us, everyone weve played would probably agree we are not a dirty team , i love abit of heated banter but only with blokes my own size number 25 from carnabys res and a couple of the kilworth lads have been a good laff this season, but as a group of players if you dont mouth us we dont mouth you .

I think he means good to see someone from them on here as they haven't had anyone till now. We had a great game against you guys, you want a bit of a battle in a match, as long as that doesn't spill over, which it didn't at all
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 6:56 am

Yes I simply meant nice to see them posting their views.

It's always nice to have a battle and appreciate it. Had some good ones so far this season especially the last two games (harrow and blaby).
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:00 am

CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

It's always nice to have a battle and appreciate it. Had some good ones so far this season especially the last two games (harrow and blaby).
it clears out the cobwebs and as long as it stays on the pitch its all good fun lol!
Back to top Go down
lbennett86

lbennett86

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:33 am

the harrow wookie wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

it clears out the cobwebs and as long as it stays on the pitch its all good fun lol!

As most of you have played Blaby, care to give me a bit of info as we (Talbot) are playing them this week!
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 9:06 am

Decent team, dangerous forwards, solid midfield depending on who is available and defence. Not a lot more to say!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:20 pm

I would just like to say whoever reffed us last sunday (thurmaston wmp res v cska carnabys) had an excellant game easily the best performance ive seen from a ref in years hes a credit to the allience league.
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:29 pm

Jim hubbard, gave him 100/100 handled the game very well
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:47 pm

Did he ref us against trinderbox too
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

We've also had him this season and he is a quality ref
Back to top Go down
CSKA19Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 6:09 pm

lbennett86 wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
CSKA19Carnabys wrote:

As most of you have played Blaby, care to give me a bit of info as we (Talbot) are playing them this week!

I noticed its at their place. SLOPE!
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
We've also had him this season and he is a quality ref

Hes top notch mate,seems,to have alot of respect from the players too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 11 November   Banter for Sunday 11 November - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 11 November
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next