Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Views on div 6

Go down 
+26
Leicester Klub Sportowy
bigman
scottyh
dezza
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
The Admiral
Bucko
athletic2
BOSSMAN
mthompson08
Talbotleftback
Hellboy
The Anchorman
mac2309
Hairy Hebrew!
NUGENT.
Mivan are going up
Snash
hotshot66
EJT09
Aussie Owl
whiteeagles
Cantona
Polska legend II
driver666
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scottyh

Views on div 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:25 pm

gazza get urself up there boooom christmas has come early 4 u lol
Back to top Go down
Huncote#9

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:31 pm

IMHO LKS are not Pot hunters. It's also not their fault they've been placed in division 6.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

well that comment tells me its some stuck up tinker who has everything handed to them on a plate ......... so i will ignore them, other than, being from saff or eyres monsell means there aint much more to do other than play football, hence they are very good at it..... so when we play you, we will shut you up Smile have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:45 pm

scottyh wrote:
gazza get urself up there boooom christmas has come early 4 u lol

I'm on a dry run at the min kiddo - these women he's talking of would be gratefully received lol and I ain't even from that neck of the woods!!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:19 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
well that comment tells me its some stuck up tinker who has everything handed to them on a plate ......... so i will ignore them, other than, being from saff or eyres monsell means there aint much more to do other than play football, hence they are very good at it..... so when we play you, we will shut you up Smile have a nice day!!
Is that at Hellboy or me?
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:20 pm

hellboy mate
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
Is that at Hellboy or me?

Hellboy I think dude
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

well ive gone through the forum and ive worked out hellboy has no connection to any team and he is on here for ...... well i dunno!! has no mates and needs someone to talk too? he seems to pop up in every subject, every league, every private chat....... very sad!!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 9:59 am

Don't worry about Hellboy, after a while it's weird how you read the forum and subconsciously skip past all of his posts without reading them, must be your mind automatically flagging it as a waste of time.

karljackoLKS wrote:
hot shots are really good, we have them in the cup but from what im told from friends in market harb, there gonna storm there division this season too!!

we won't be storming anybody but the pub with a turnout like yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 10:55 am

Our aim for the season it just to e competative, see where we are half way though and see if. We can kick on. There are obviously some quality teams in our division like lks, white eagles and royal oak. However i think every team is dangerous and as one of the LKS lads said before everyone will takes point of each other. Just cant wait to et started now!

P.S nothing wrong with the saff!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

am sure most people will b competitive bud all we doing is not thinking bout other teams just worry bout r selves will win more than we loose thats 4 sure
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

mivan who do u play 1st?
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:26 pm

Royalist at home on the 31st.

We owe them from last year.. we were winning 2-0 in the first game with about 10 min lef and lost 3-2! The second game we were 1 nil up with 20 to go and lost 2-1! Bogey team! They have got some quality players though.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
well ive gone through the forum and ive worked out hellboy has no connection to any team and he is on here for ...... well i dunno!! has no mates and needs someone to talk too? he seems to pop up in every subject, every league, every private chat....... very sad!!

How sad going through my history, that must have took you years, as for no connection to teams, you'd die for my connections what ive got, you could only dream about such connections, no use trying to stear off the topic of your gorgeous women..excuse the pun, cant wait to see your talking feet way down there in division 7.. Embarassed blimey if you think mkt harboro's a good team, you're either easily pleased or have no concept of real football, wait till you see the prem sides, you'll suffer premature ejaculation.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:56 pm

they gonna b up there this season then u think any idea who the other dangers may b aside from u?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:57 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:

P.S nothing wrong with the saff!

You never been in the midland then, when the women change their babies nappies on the same table you've got your pint and crisps on, by all means tramp would be a higher standard of living, compared to some of them ogres.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 3:59 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
Don't worry about Hellboy, after a while it's weird how you read the forum and subconsciously skip past all of his posts without reading them, must be your mind automatically flagging it as a waste of time.

karljackoLKS wrote:
hot shots are really good, we have them in the cup but from what im told from friends in market harb, there gonna storm there division this season too!!

You love me really, why else do you play so hard to get? it aint called the cherry tree for nothing.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 4:00 pm

we got royalist in cup i think at home
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 4:14 pm

scottyh wrote:
we got royalist in cup i think at home

When they are on form they are tough to beat, wont be an easy game for anyone. Saying that i havent heard anything from them all summer so dont know what to expect. They have got a really good striker and centre midfield that stood out above the rest of their team ( no disrespect).

Think its fair to say there wont be any easy games in this division at all!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

at this rate anyone from 6 or 7 can win it then
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

Hellboy wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:

karljackoLKS wrote:

You love me really, why else do you play so hard to get? it aint called the cherry tree for nothing.

wouldn't say love, grown to tolerate maybe.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 5:40 pm

X X X
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm

I am sensing a blossoming bromance.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 6:07 pm

I better stock up on my manscara then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

just lipstick will do..
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 7:26 pm

little bowden be aware very aware, friday night on the monsell, they dont call sturdee road RINGER CITY for nothing

ive known scouts to camp on the ecky park up there to make sure that they get a good view of all the players on show

make sure you know what LEE TOMLIN looks like, you can easily find out, he is in peterbros starting 11 most weeks
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 7:30 pm

gd old tommy never fails 2 amaze dont big us up anymore incase we fail lol
Back to top Go down
The Viewer

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 6:49 pm

So how did it go for the first set of fixtures?

Still believe this is going to be the tightest division, any team from about 8 could be challenging for the title.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

The Viewer wrote:

Still believe this is going to be the tightest division, any team from about 8 could be challenging for the title.

Haha wont be us in that 8 :/
Mivan clear favourites for me!
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 8:18 pm

Aylestone my choice. Stubborn team to beat. Hopefully we can change that on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:07 am

rocket ledge wrote:
little bowden be aware very aware, friday night on the monsell, they dont call sturdee road RINGER CITY for nothing

ive known scouts to camp on the ecky park up there to make sure that they get a good view of all the players on show

make sure you know what LEE TOMLIN looks like, you can easily find out, he is in peterbros starting 11 most weeks

lee is a personal friend of mine and was simply there to watch the game, we have over 20 players signed on, no space for ringers!!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

karljackoLKS wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

lee is a personal friend of mine and was simply there to watch the game, we have over 20 players signed on, no space for ringers!!

After seeing your team in action Jacko, Lee wouldn't get in the team haha :p
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:49 am

EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

haha!! you wouldnt say that if you saw us on sunday lol
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

karljackoLKS wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

I would lol. Lee likes to win :p
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:00 pm

EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

ouch!! bit harsh for a tuesday!! we will put it right, dont know whats gone wrong, had a decent pre- season yet now we cant win a raffle with only us in it!!, try again sunday!!
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:08 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
EJT09 wrote:
karljackoLKS wrote:
rocket ledge wrote:

ouch!! bit harsh for a tuesday!! we will put it right, dont know whats gone wrong, had a decent pre- season yet now we cant win a raffle with only us in it!!, try again sunday!!

Lol, to be fair, you dont have a bad bunch of lads. 1 thing I did notice though was on Friday you guys weren't playing as a team. Sort that out and you guys will have a good season. look on the brightside, you didn''t put in a performace on sunday like we did. Last game for the team!
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:12 pm

heard you saved yet another penalty, thats gotta be some sort of record lol, 3 in 3 games now!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:14 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Aylestone my choice. Stubborn team to beat. Hopefully we can change that on Sunday.

Was impressed with them last week during their first game of the season. Slow to get going, but come the second half their movement off the ball was good and they will do well this season
Back to top Go down
EJT09

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 12:15 pm

karljackoLKS wrote:
heard you saved yet another penalty, thats gotta be some sort of record lol, 3 in 3 games now!!

nah, 2 in 2 games. Hubbs was in goal on Sunday so I cant take the plaudits for that lol
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:17 pm

The Viewer wrote:

Oak to win title. Starting with their first victory on Sunday.

There are four teams in it and not eight, Oak Eagles Mivan and Aylestone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on div 6
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next