Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Views on div 6

Go down 
+26
Leicester Klub Sportowy
bigman
scottyh
dezza
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
The Admiral
Bucko
athletic2
BOSSMAN
mthompson08
Talbotleftback
Hellboy
The Anchorman
mac2309
Hairy Hebrew!
NUGENT.
Mivan are going up
Snash
hotshot66
EJT09
Aussie Owl
whiteeagles
Cantona
Polska legend II
driver666
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NUGENT.

Views on div 6 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:20 pm

Please state Predictions for tomorrows Division 6 games

Red Admiral 1 Sporting Birstall 2
White Eagles 3 Global Athletic 2
Back to top Go down
driver666

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Sep 2012, 8:31 pm

Red Admiral v sporting birstall, not sure on this one for birstall, try to get players all the way out to gilmorton for a 6.15pm kick-off when they have work has been a right pain in the arse. See what players we have tomorrow.

White Eagles 2-2 Global Athletic.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 6:36 am

NUGENT. wrote:
The Viewer wrote:
So how did it go for the first set of fixtures?

Still believe this is going to be the tightest division, any team from about 8 could be challenging for the title.

Oak to win title. Starting with their first victory on Sunday.

There are four teams in it and not eight, Oak Eagles Mivan and Aylestone.

Nugent, have u not seen our first two results?? Stop talking s***e Smile Haha
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 6:37 am

Red admiral 1-3 sporting birstall
White eagles 4-3 global athletic
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:53 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
The Viewer wrote:

Still believe this is going to be the tightest division, any team from about 8 could be challenging for the title.

We will see who is talking s***e come the end of season. Your first victory comes this Sunday. Smile
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:54 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
The Viewer wrote:

defo more than 4 thats for sure cause lks still think we gonna b rite there not great start but still got all top teams play twice easily turn it round and we will 2 gd not 2
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 7:05 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
The Viewer wrote:

We will see who is talking s***e come the end of season. Your first victory comes this Sunday. Smile

If we win Sunday then I may, just may start listening to ya Wink but we got another couple of lads on their jolly's this week!! Who has holidays this time of year?? Just not right!
Red admiral ain't no push overs though and we'll do well to get anything from that game with our current form!
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:26 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
The Viewer wrote:

If we win Sunday then I may, just may start listening to ya Wink but we got another couple of lads on their jolly's this week!! Who has holidays this time of year?? Just not right!
Red admiral ain't no push overs though and we'll do well to get anything from that game with our current form!

Well I am rooting for you. Come on the Oak! Too many Mivan supporters
cheers
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:28 pm

Eagles got a result. They look a dangerous side. Definitely getting the goals. I thought they lost there top goal scorer
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:36 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
Eagles got a result. They look a dangerous side. Definitely getting the goals. I thought they lost there top goal scorer
Haha, we've got a long way to go yet. Nice to get 6 points on the board but it doesn't say the whole story. Yeah, we lost Zoran Micic to work commitments, but he may play occasionally still...
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:01 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Haha, we've got a long way to go yet. Nice to get 6 points on the board but it doesn't say the whole story. Yeah, we lost Zoran Micic to work commitments, but he may play occasionally still...

Good result eagles! How'd u play tonight and cope with global?

Wow we have our first supporter! Cheers nugent haha
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:06 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Cheers pal. I would say we played slightly better than Global and defensively we were solid tbh, genuinely cannot remember having to make a save yet still conceded two goals. Their right winger is very decent and they battled hard. A very similar side to you if I'm honest, nothing spectacular but great work ethic, strong and good team spirit. Top half finish for Global I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 10:38 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Cheers pal. I would say we played slightly better than Global and defensively we were solid tbh, genuinely cannot remember having to make a save yet still conceded two goals. Their right winger is very decent and they battled hard. A very similar side to you if I'm honest, nothing spectacular but great work ethic, strong and good team spirit. Top half finish for Global I reckon.

Our main striker was out tonight and one of our regular CM's but I'd take a top half finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on div 6
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4