Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

div 5 so far ur views

Go down 
+3
Sparta3
Fieldy
talbotkeeper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

div 5 so far ur views  Empty
PostSubject: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 5:25 pm

ur views on div 5 so far
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 10:04 am

talbotkeeper wrote:
ur views on div 5 so far

Early predictions about Monsell walking it seem to be spot on, good win for you boys against the other favourites Humbo, can safely say you will be there or thereabouts, LDA have again started well as they always do be nice to see there form continue throughout the season (maybe need an old head to steady the nerves later on, hint hint, lol).

Would go with Monsell to win it, then either of the current teams placed 2nd to 5th competing for the runners up.

Is Mr Dawson still with you lot, not seen his name on scoresheet

Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

Birstall - Don't know much about them tbh. Going on results only, it would seem they're in for a long season, scrapping around in the bottom half of the table.

CPR - I expected them to really push on this season after their strong second half of last seaosn. Not sure what's gone wrong there.

Pochin - Although they've improved on last season with a few new players, they will struggle for consistency I think.

Humbo - They've got the goals to beat anyone but by no means unbeatable. They'll be near the top somewhere.

Hunconte - One of the pre-season favourites but had a slow start and we caught them on a good day with players missing. I expect improvement over the season.

LDA - Bunch of bottlers. Forget about these.

Talbot - "been there, done it" comes to mind. They might get a few bad results but they could beat anyone on their day.

Mark J Rees - Sorry to say they will be in for a long season. A great set of lads but some lessons to be learned. Look out for them next year. They will still grab a surprise victory or two I think.

Monsell - Seem to be smashing everything in their path. It'll be interesting to see how they get on after a defeat or two.

Niffy - Clean start for them from here on. Not easy to recruit capable players at short notice so they might find it tough for a while.

QPR - Unfortunately it looks like another season towards the wrong end of the table for Kev & Co.

Wigston - A lot of hype about these early on but they have struggled a lot with injuries and the resuls have suffered. Might have an affect on the title towards the end of the season but they won't be near it.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 3:56 pm

Personally 5 games is too early to judge anything on too big a scale. Monsell clearly are the pacesetters early on and could very well be the 1s to beat. LDA do what they do best, especially at home, big side with an attacking dimension fom throw ins, I think they will get taken to the sword though on a better pitch by a team who can play top football, they beat us fair n square as I said by doing what they do best, although I do feel we should of and I'm sure will give a better account of ourselves in future games.

Seems all the problems are at niffy which is a shame as some of the lads r clearly in it for the love of the game and so called superstars are letting them down. Talbot have had an indifferent start but I'm sure will come good, as for the rest I can't rele comment just yet. But never the less be another eventful season
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 12:42 am

Top four realistic aim for us as we concede way to many soft goals on the break to put in a title challenge think monsel or lda for the title pretty much self explanatory although we won't give up the chase
Back to top Go down
michael

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 5:12 pm

i think this will be closer than people will expect. top 6 teams will make it so

leicester bharat talbot may have well had a in different start to the season but they have played teams in the top 6 so i am expecting them to push on when playing lower teams think they will be in top 4 come end of season.

Monsell favs to win the league but not really played anyone apart from LB talbot who gave them a real good go 1 - 0 up half time and looked the better team. Bad start to second half lapsy dazzy 10 minutes where monsell took control sloppy. think they are beatable and would like to see them when they are having a bad patch how ill they cope? top

Niify bad week for them hope they recover and they will, been in the league for long time so top management will get them going again - tough two months a head

Pochin - good strong team with some good attacking players will be up there at end of season finish top 5, will bickering let them down when results do not go for them?

Humberstone again good attacking side will score lots of goals but how will they cope at the back. good passing team very good midfeilder will be up their top 5

LDA - I have been impressed by start of the season they have had? will be in top 3 we will see over the next few weeks?

Hunote res - not a good start to the season will get better and take some points of top teams i hope top 6

QPR - long hard season finish bottom two?

MJ REES - lomg hard season finish bottom two?

Birstall - bottom 4

Wigston will start to pick up some point bottom 5

CPR - again bottom 5

prediction

monsell
L B talbot
LDA
poachin
humberstone 2000
huncote
niffy
wigston
CPR
birstall
QPR
mj rees

Back to top Go down
diddly dum

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitimeWed 03 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

Monsell - they will walk the league
LDA - will drop off as in previous years and finish mid table
Pochin - as with LDA as the season goes on they will lose players and finish mid table
LBT - have good history in this league can see they challenging for runners up come the end of the season
Humbo 2000 - my favourites for runners up, although they slipped up against LBT they have a great front line and will defo be in the top 3!
Birstall - will begin to pick up points as the season goes on, bottom half but won't be relegated
CPR - mid table will get better
M J Rees - can't see them getting out the bottom 3 all season
QPR - also will struggle
Wigston - unfortunately will struggle and will finish in the bottom 3!
Huncote - I think as they adapt to the league they will come good and finish in the top 4
Niffy - sadly can see them struggling with a new look team and will do well to stay up this season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: div 5 so far ur views    div 5 so far ur views  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

div 5 so far ur views
Page 1 of 1