Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Views on div 6

Go down 
+26
Leicester Klub Sportowy
bigman
scottyh
dezza
CSKA17
karljackoLKS
The Admiral
Bucko
athletic2
BOSSMAN
mthompson08
Talbotleftback
Hellboy
The Anchorman
mac2309
Hairy Hebrew!
NUGENT.
Mivan are going up
Snash
hotshot66
EJT09
Aussie Owl
whiteeagles
Cantona
Polska legend II
driver666
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

Views on div 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 11:39 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
Oak to win easily. Should have remained in Division 5

Haha behave! Will be a tough division. Inter Mivan are creeping up as favourites for me. Some impressive results of late. Think they'll be the team to watch!
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 12:34 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Haha behave! Will be a tough division. Inter Mivan are creeping up as favourites for me. Some impressive results of late. Think they'll be the team to watch!

Your a solid side, your different class to Mivan. I cannot understand how Hotshots and NPE are put up two divisions and and you were not too far behind them, yet three teams from a Division below have been considered too strong that you cant jump up one.
I think Mivan, Eagles and LKS will be your main challengers.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 8:59 am

NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Your a solid side, your different class to Mivan. I cannot understand how Hotshots and NPE are put up two divisions and and you were not too far behind them, yet three teams from a Division below have been considered too strong that you cant jump up one.

I must admit I was a little shocked to be promoted and then relegated back down to six. But I don't see there being much of a gap between 5 and 6. The previous season we had been relegated 3 divisions and to put us straight up After one half decent season the league probably thought was a bit quick, I dunno. But we have lost a few players from last seasons team so Hardly think we'll win it easily. Am hoping for a top half finish again Smile

Yeah think Mivan have strengthened and Seem to be gelling well before the kick off.
With White eagles, all depends who's off to uni or not......
And what do u no of LKS? Or is it just a hunch?

P.s what team are you?
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:35 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

I must admit I was a little shocked to be promoted and then relegated back down to six. But I don't see there being much of a gap between 5 and 6. The previous season we had been relegated 3 divisions and to put us straight up After one half decent season the league probably thought was a bit quick, I dunno. But we have lost a few players from last seasons team so Hardly think we'll win it easily. Am hoping for a top half finish again Smile

Yeah think Mivan have strengthened and Seem to be gelling well before the kick off.

P.s what team are you?

I don't have a club at the moment (the Mrs moaned too much) but keeping in touch with what is going on as I aim to get back in.

LKS is a hunch, but looking at there pre season results they can score but have a leaky defence( conceded 8 at Huncote res and 4 with Friar Lane), I think you can get the better of them, one thing is for sure you have a solid defence.

The A Level results are out so hopefully White Eagles can clear this up on the forum where they stand, but I like the way they try to play football and if there nucleus remains in tact they will improve with each season like Mivan.

A lot of people have Bowden as favourites but I just dont see it. Have they added to their squad?
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:57 pm

NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

P.s what team are you?

I don't have a club at the moment (the Mrs moaned too much) but keeping in touch with what is going on as I aim to get back in.

LKS is a hunch, but looking at there pre season results they can score but have a leaky defence( conceded 8 at Huncote res and 4 with Friar Lane), I think you can get the better of them, one thing is for sure you have a solid defence.

The A Level results are out so hopefully White Eagles can clear this up on the forum where they stand, but I like the way they try to play football and if there nucleus remains in tact they will improve with each season like Mivan.

A lot of people have Bowden as favourites but I just dont see it. Have they added to their squad?

Thanks for the compliment on the defence. It's been something we've been trying to master for a few years now. Having chris montoto organising certainly helps. We prob struggled for goals last season but that's something we'll be looking to rectify.
Really not sure what to expect with LKS. Too many rumours going on but not listening to them.
We'd love to play like White eagles but unfortunately don't have the players so will keep hoofing it up forward!
Bowden shud do alright this year. They need a striker and may have 1 now so we shall see. they have been very quiet this summer which is always a bad sign :/ haha
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 8:54 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

P.s what team are you?

Thanks for the compliment on the defence. It's been something we've been trying to master for a few years now. Having chris montoto organising certainly helps. We prob struggled for goals last season but that's something we'll be looking to rectify.
Really not sure what to expect with LKS. Too many rumours going on but not listening to them.
We'd love to play like White eagles but unfortunately don't have the players so will keep hoofing it up forward!
Bowden shud do alright this year. They need a striker and may have 1 now so we shall see. they have been very quiet this summer which is always a bad sign :/ haha
Haha thanks mate! I suppose you just have to drill it into your players until they eventually get it!

Regarding uni, everything went as predicted.. I got into Loughborough and so will be playing next season. Our right back got the grades to go to Warwick so may play every other week and our captain centre back got the grades to go to Cardiff and so will be unavailable for large parts of next season, he will be tough to replace.

Tomorrow, we should be signing an exciting player on who played Saturday football last season that a couple of the lads on here may know... not mentioning a name yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:49 am

Leicester Klub Sportowy will win this division, by a mile.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 3:25 pm

Can confirm we have completed the signing of Harry Davies who a few Hotshots lads know from Kibworth Town, very glad to have him on board.
Back to top Go down
NUGENT.

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:46 pm

LKS beat North Kilworth, hmm pothunters!
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:47 pm

NUGENT. wrote:

Agree! Couldnt be any more obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

Definitely Pothunters, could not be any more obvious, how the league haven't sniffed it out is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:48 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
NUGENT. wrote:

Agree! Couldnt be any more obvious.

Thought that Was the ressies??
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:49 pm

NUGENT. wrote:

no, we beat them with a mix of there 1st team and there reserves!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leicesterklubsportowy.wordpress.com
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:51 pm

Love the excuses every week aswell when its so blatantly obvious. Well done on fooling the league and winning the division.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:55 pm

haha!! ask the people at kilworth lol, we had 5 chances all game and scored them, they were the better side but we won, sorry about that, and pot hunters are teams that fold and reform ....... we have not done that so i must apologise for having friends who are good at playing football, you call us pot hunters, what are we suppose to do? what was our old team called? ..... you tell me??
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:09 pm

Pothunters are not technically teams that fold and reform, also players that drop down divisions to play in lower leagues to win trophies. It just seems abit suspicious but if your not actually pot hunting then fair enough, but if you are stop trying to fool everyone. Not here for an argument, just raising an issue that a few people have questioned, you seem to be answering them questions though so fair play.

Good luck for the season.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:16 pm

that tag came about because the day brothers played a game for them and as far as i know they havent played since!!! lks are not pot hunters i know who their players are and they arent players who have dropped divisions, i would say the rest of div 6 need to concentrate on making their own teams good enough rather than worry about lks
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:16 pm

mate, our team are aged between 18 and 24, there are 5 of us older, 2 dont play unless we have too (me and the manager), 1 is injured so just the capt and his brother are older, we are a young side pretty much made up of young lads off the saff and eyres monsell estate, we are far from pot hunters, we want to and we fully intend on doing well, not gonna lie lol.
rumors about players dropping down are just that ..... rumors!!
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

dezza wrote:
that tag came about because the day brothers played a game for them and as far as i know they havent played since!!! lks are not pot hunters i know who their players are and they arent players who have dropped divisions, i would say the rest of div 6 need to concentrate on making their own teams good enough rather than worry about lks

well said mate and thanks, its getting annoying now lol
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

dale walker (dezza) cheers pal cant people leave r chat and worry bout there selves yeah we had pre season but aint many others from this league we have got some quality yeah we aint fooled anyone we put forms in league decided simple as wish it was so easy as 2 turn up and win it lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

dezza wrote:

Are you sure dezza????you know what monsell monsters are like, all talk and no footballs, you dont know what you're getting from round them parts, words of advice when teams play at their ground, lock your cars up, or better still walk, thats why they built the borstal next to the pitches, so they can collar them quick. Its makes the saff look dead posh.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:55 pm

lol funny enough we r mostly saff lot thats nearest pitch we could get 2 it will compete thats all we know
Back to top Go down
bigman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:56 pm

Feel free to come watch us in our 1st league game. Then tell us we are pot hunters! We are just a dedicated lot who wanna enjoy playing football. I've come back from refereeing to play with mates.
Back to top Go down
bigman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:57 pm

Duplicated

Last edited by bigman on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicated)
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

why wouldnt you lock your car where ever its parked? anyway ......er..... yeah!!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

we r big man will b up there but will b difficult league 2 win white eagles inter mivan us little bowden maybe couple others b up there b gd though
Back to top Go down
The Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:27 pm

I agree Scotty, its gonna be a very tough league, and very tight. Think its going to be the closest league out of the 7, will be keeping an eye on the results every week that's for sure
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm

we aint finishing bottom, but our team spirit just showed by the fact everyone just joined in this convo, bowden is my worry because if they have most of the side from club enigma a few year back, i had a couple of games for them so i know how good they are hence they are my team to beat!!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:33 pm

Could not care less if they are pothunters... if they are, we will just raise our game when we play them to try and beat them and I can see most teams doing the same if it is true.

Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Could not care less if they are pothunters... if they are, we will just raise our game when we play them to try and beat them and I can see most teams doing the same if it is true.

its not true but by your pre season results it should be a good game when we play you pal, we were 3 -0 down today, we won it in the 2nd half which i will put down to fitness of having a younger team, simple as that!!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

listen bud dont sound like u got bad side urselves (white eagles ) and tbf we dopnt care wat u or anyone else thinks bout us we will compete like the rest if were gd enough will win win vice versa we aint making out were unbeatable
Back to top Go down
bigman

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:57 pm

Surely if we were pot hunters the results would have been far different? How many goals we conceded? Pot hunters don't concede many!!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 8:58 pm

Like I've said, 'if' you are pothunters... not that you are pothunters. I've never seen you play so wouldn't know if you are or not but only time will tell. I think my statement will apply to any team at any level and to any pothunters.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:05 pm

fair does but lets b fair aint u had gd pre season aswell ok we beat some ok sides but dont mean will win league got u on16th so will c without saying ur brilliant bet u got some quality 2 by wat we reading
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:05 pm

scottyh wrote:
lol funny enough we r mostly saff lot thats nearest pitch we could get 2 it will compete thats all we know

OMG!!!!!!you're not going to have your girlfriends standing on the sideline, with their lambrinni and stilletoes on are you?

I can see them now, with their scraped back ponytails, fag in one hand, and your sprog in the other, shouting "come on Duane mcdonalds'll be closing soon, and Lolas not had her happy meal today", and you shouting back "we've got to go farm foods first" and thats where you normally take her for a romantic day out..... Embarassed or maybe iceland if you've won at the bookies. bounce
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:10 pm

no way 2 talk about people off the saff lol repsectable area il have u know
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:14 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Like I've said, 'if' you are pothunters... not that you are pothunters. I've never seen you play so wouldn't know if you are or not but only time will tell. I think my statement will apply to any team at any level and to any pothunters.
We have had no training sessions so far and our first friendly today which we barely scraped players. We played QPR and Dukla at the end of last season in friendlies and we were fairly comfortable so we will see. Like I have said earlier in this topic, we have had a major rebuilding process this season with players moving away for university and a couple having to work on sundays. We also have a young and fairly inexperienced squad which couldd also be a downfall. I really do not know what to expect from this season, I feel personally that Division 6 will be a lot tighter than last season when NPE and Hotshots ran away from the rest and it could go right down to the wire.
Back to top Go down
karljackoLKS

karljackoLKS

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:17 pm

hot shots are really good, we have them in the cup but from what im told from friends in market harb, there gonna storm there division this season too!!
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:20 pm

There are too many wind up merchants on here lol!

I think this division is going to be one of the most competitive. I don't think we'll run away with it, I think we'll have a right good go but I fully expect it to be the Sunday league equivalent of the Championship in that teams will take points off everyone, and it will be unpredictable!

Good luck to you all, may the best team win!
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 9:21 pm

Hellboy wrote:
scottyh wrote:

OMG!!!!!!you're not going to have your girlfriends standing on the sideline, with their lambrinni and stilletoes on are you?

I can see them now, with their scraped back ponytails, fag in one hand, and your sprog in the other, shouting "come on Duane mcdonalds'll be closing soon, and Lolas not had her happy meal today", and you shouting back "we've got to go farm foods first" and thats where you normally take her for a romantic day out..... Embarassed or maybe iceland if you've won at the bookies. bounce

If we have any of these kinds of women knocking about, I reckon my luck could finally be in...!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on div 6   Views on div 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on div 6
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next