Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Your views on division four?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thurmaston2011

Your views on division four? Empty
PostSubject: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 3:18 pm

What do you guys think on division four, since all the others have been done.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 4:50 pm

If last season has anything to go by you will have a very enjoyable season, standard is very good... Which team were you last year ? are you out the LSL ???
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

Birstall rangers will be the dark horse in div 4 and will go about there job quietly
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Thurmaston2011

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 4:55 pm

We aint the team out of the LSL, we're a new young team full off 17/18 year olds. Just wondering what the standard off the league is like.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 5:42 pm

I would say that lsl prem is equal to div1/2 of alliance and div 1 of lsl is equal to div 3 and div 2 of lsl is equal to div 4/5 of alliance
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:16 am

After what I saw last season I believe the standard in Division 4 last season was LSL Division 1, apart from the odd real quality side like Wigston Car Breakers, think most of top 5 or 6 last season in Division 4 would have had good season's in LSL Division 1 last year.

Dazza, doubt Birstal will go about there business quietly while your about, ha ha ha......

Having been involved in LSL for about 6 or 7 years I believe the standard in the Alliance League is far superior.

Good luck Thurmaston, with a bunch of young lads coming into Adult football it's quite hard to adapt but you will have energy and youth on your side.... Cool
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

[quote="THE MAGICIAN"]After what I saw last season I believe the standard in Division 4 last season was LSL Division 1, apart from the odd real quality side like Wigston Car Breakers, think most of top 5 or 6 last season in Division 4 would have had good season's in LSL Division 1 last year.

Dazza, doubt Birstal will go about there business quietly while your about, ha ha ha......and whats that mean? Lol
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

I'm expecting you to be on the scoresheet most weeks Dazza and that speaks volumes.........
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 4:32 pm

Cheers mate..appreciate that i hope so..im sure u guys will b talk of the league again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your views on division four?   Your views on division four? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your views on division four?
Page 1 of 1