HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Division 5! views?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:34 pm

Humbo
Pochin
Qpr
Wigston united
Countesthorpe
Trinderbox
Niffy res
Kilworth res
Royalist
United revolution
Leicester forest foxes
Fairfield ath

Wondered what the views were of the other forum members who are in this division? Everyone gets all excited about a new season so wanted to see the general feel?

From a Pochin perspective, some good sides from last season still in the mix and will be good renewing acquaintances, we need some consistency
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:39 pm

Far too early to be discussing this sort of thing but from the face of it, I would pick out Kilworth and Humbo.
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:49 pm

Its a forum! can discuss whatever you like when you like!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:37 pm

Agree with Sparta to be honest. Maybe Niffy as well...if they continue their good end of season form
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:54 pm

I personally think Humbo could do well this season, got to be fancied as favourites.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 3:08 pm

Nuge35 wrote:

•Be helpful, polite, considerate, and respectful of others, just as you would like others to be.
Back to top Go down
LORDSUGAR

LORDSUGAR

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 3:08 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Nuge35 wrote:

•Be helpful, polite, considerate, and respectful of others, just as you would like others to be.

Here Here!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jun 2013, 6:09 pm

Fancy niffy for this f Bretty is running the ressies
Kilworth will be there abouts
Pochin and Humbo will be dangerous if they get some consistency

Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 7:43 pm

We are in this division too I think you have put United instead of Rangers. Another tough season for us. Really think we should have been placed in 6.
Back to top Go down
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2013, 1:56 pm

Would love the better start from our boys this season!! Hopefully we'll keep hold of most of the players from last season and start to work as a team.

Kilworth for me are definitely going to be up there for me. QPR will be strong also if they still have the same players from last year.
Back to top Go down
ArragantHarry

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 3:01 pm

QPR,Humbo and Niffy will be up there battling it out and I can see Pochin, Wigston and United Rev at foot of table as all 3 haven't got 1 quality player
Back to top Go down
quality my arse

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 4:20 pm

if spouting off on forum could get you promoted pochin would be in prem . haha worst side ever always finish near bottom.

then they talk rubbish about consistency, lol sometimes you just have to admit you not any good.
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 5:18 pm

quality my arse wrote:
if spouting off on forum could get you promoted pochin would be in prem . haha worst side ever always finish near bottom.

then they talk rubbish about consistency, lol sometimes you just have to admit you not any good.

Well if joining a forum to berate 1 particular individual and be unable to spell won awards son, youd have won yourself the grand prize! why dont u crawl into the little hole you come out of. Im sure you play for a 'top' side and are their best player! Idiot lol!
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 5:19 pm

ArragantHarry wrote:
QPR,Humbo and Niffy will be up there battling it out and I can see Pochin, Wigston and United Rev at foot of table as all 3 haven't got 1 quality player

Im sure you have seen all 3 sides play and would be willing to provide proof?
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 5:21 pm

Clearly im not a liked person! Oh Well!
Back to top Go down
quality my arse

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:04 pm

Nuge35 wrote:
quality my arse wrote:

Well if joining a forum to berate 1 particular individual and be unable to spell won awards son, youd have won yourself the grand prize! why dont u crawl into the little hole you come out of. Im sure you play for a 'top' side and are their best player! Idiot lol!

Haha , Truth obvisiously hurts,

Last edited by quality my arse on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quality my arse

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:09 pm

Nuge35 wrote:

Back to top Go down
quality my arse

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 7:43 pm

Nuge35 wrote:
ArragantHarry wrote:

top four for last four years! ooops .......... mean BOTTOM FOUR, LMFAO ,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:19 pm

quality my arse wrote:
Nuge35 wrote:
ArragantHarry wrote:

top four for last four years! ooops .......... mean BOTTOM FOUR, LMFAO ,,,,,,,,,

Bit Harsh on Wigston and United Revolution! If this is how u find enjoyment clearly you have a sad life!
Back to top Go down
ArragantHarry

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:27 pm

Yh I've seen all 3 play and not much there
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013, 10:58 pm

ArragantHarry wrote:
Yh I've seen all 3 play and not much there

thats very clever of you as 1 is a new side who have not even trained together yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:13 am

It's all getting rather silly on here isn't it? Most teams haven't even kicked a ball never mind gettin signatures of players. First glances yes we can guess who is gonna do what, but until we see who has who and later friendly results we r all as good/bad as one another
Back to top Go down
Starting_11

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:35 am

I would not fancy QPR to be in the front runners next season. I have just had a text from my mate asking if he can come & join my team he said jacko(cf),coops(mid),sim(mid),jack(wb),sensi (gk),piggy(mid) & sam (lw) are all leaving to go elsewhere.
Brilliant news for us because we wanted sensi to join us in goal because we need a quality keeper like him but didn't think he would drop down to div 7.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:20 am

Sensi is a quality keeper and when you say jack... Do you mean Jack Green? If so he is a brilliant player too as is Sim. Losing some good players there if its true.
Back to top Go down
Starting_11

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:13 pm

Yeah jack green & Sim are going to inter mivan.
Not sure where all the rest are going but i've text sensi asking him to train with us.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: The Goalie   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:19 pm

bretty1 wrote:
It's all getting rather silly on here isn't it? Most teams haven't even kicked a ball never mind gettin signatures of players. First glances yes we can guess who is gonna do what, but until we see who has who and later friendly results we r all as good/bad as one another

Ask a silly question ! get stupid answers ?.  its summer folks ! forget football,  go and enjoy something else? Before we all get back on that carousel again.
Back to top Go down
Mat-92

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2013, 12:24 pm

Starting_11 wrote:
Yeah jack green & Sim are going to inter mivan.
Not sure where all the rest are going but i've text sensi asking him to train with us.

They know a few lads at Mivan so thats probably why.
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 10:30 pm

Interesting comments about QPR boys...... A few of these names are a surprise to me especially as a QPR player.....
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 11:48 pm

Coops wud b massive loss to them there best player by a mile
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 5:44 pm

Yep Coops will be a miss IF he does leave but no one player makes a team..... players being drafted IF he does leave Smile
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 6:09 pm

We have some cracking players. As do Pochin. I am not taking into account the opinion of somebody conceited enough to name himself Arrogant Harry, particularly when you have spelt arrogant wrong.
Back to top Go down
quality my arse

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 9:03 pm

Where did you end up finishing  in the league this year, as it was a very poor div this year !!! never seen so many teams on minus points?
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 12:20 am

there's a lot of bitter and twisted posts on here,i think people should concentrate on their own club instead of
slagging off other teams and individual players(funny how these people never say who they play for!)there's a lot of banter on the forum that is genuinely funny,then there's the slagger offers who are about as funny as bernard mannings unfunny brother.
as for predicting that teams are going to finish bottom it's sunday football for god's sake not the premier league!
teams can change completely from one season to another depending on what players they sign.
this will be our 4th season coming up and we have gradually improved and hope to improve again and aim to finish in the top 3,much like lda spartans last season who had been mid table for a few years and then last season only missed out winning the league to a very good monsell side.better to run your club like this rather than try to sign 11 so called superstars who only put 50% effort in,think they are to good to pay subs and fines and then clear off when they lose a couple of games and leave the club in the s**t
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 10:38 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
We have some cracking players. As do Pochin. I am not taking into account the opinion of somebody conceited enough to name himself Arrogant Harry, particularly when you have spelt arrogant wrong.

Arrogant C0ck
Back to top Go down
alec_11

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 7:11 pm

Been in contact with a div 5 team.

What is the standard like in the league i have always played in the sunday city league.

Is it a serious league or just blokes pissed up from a sat night having a kick around ?
Back to top Go down
alec_11

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:01 pm

Thanks for all the offers but i am pleased to say I have sign for Q.P.R as their new keeper after Kevin today
Back to top Go down
hanging large

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 9:57 am

sam leaving qpr as started groby in division 3. a few of the anstey hounds lads joining qpr this year though. just need the old man to retire we are fine.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:47 am

So what swung it for you choosing QPR, are they a team of kick abouts and pissed up blokes?
Back to top Go down
alec_11

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:31 am

I spoke to Kevin yesterday evening
He told me what his plans were & how he had a few players who he was moving on inc the keeper because they lacked passion or was constantly pissed up. He assured me regular football as his 1st choice keeper & I liked his vision & the way he spoke about football passionately.
That's what swung it for me.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:44 am

Sounds like an episode of Jeremy Kyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Division 5! views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 5! views?   Division 5! views? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 5! views?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next