Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 18 November

Go down 
+37
norty14
Paulo
Sparta3
LINEKER
riley
oily
Abruzzi
gattuso
dave ash
Edgar
Paul Daniels
Rajiv14
the harrow wookie
Rwhite08
Lks9
Hairy Hebrew!
stav
lbennett86
CSKA Mod
Joey Barton
johnmeode
WILKSY
THE MAGICIAN
BUSFC Zack
mowmacre fc
Aussie Owl
hotshot66
allen654
Bucko
Fccol
driver666
Widds
Ramley_LBFC
Hellboy
NUGENT.
timmy mallet
Gordon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 2:46 pm

Watched Niffy Reserves for the 1st time in what seems AGES. Its usually the 1st team at home, and boy did I miss the 1st team. Reserves seem a very young naive team that need to start at a lower division, I cant say anyone from that team would step up in near future, tho some were missing???? Kylinho even failed to make an impression. Love what Niffy are about, but I would suggest with that young team they may wanna develop from div 7. No offence, but the quality between 1st n reserves is ridiculous, but it is great to see lads getting up and playing, but even greater seeing them play at a fair level for them to compete in.

PS: I'm a bit dippy on computers, will soon learn where I need to put my comments, sorry to author for starting a new post

Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 4:43 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
White Eagles 1-3 AFC Royal Oak

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love
Dan Maxwell ( apparently claiming what looked like an own goal)

Good win today against a good Eagles outfit. Think we came out the blocks early and stamped our authority on the game. Got tight and closed down Eagles quickly. First half I thought we played very well and could of gone in 3 or 4 up but just the one goal separated the sides at half time.
Second half Eagles came out the blocks a little quicker and managed to equalise through a free header at a corner, not happy! We then made a couple of substitutions which sparked us back into life scoring a deserved two goals to send us through.

Was Impressed with Eagles especially their two wingers, number 2 was very tricky. Your number 9 was quite queit and seemed to be very frustrated and uninterested.

P.s super stop from the Eagles keeper first half! Smile

I think we definitely deserved the win even with a couple of big players out and we are now at 9 wins in 9! Massive game next week v's Inter Mivan! Roll on next week!

Blistering run of form... Razz - good job we aren't playing you again for a while!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:09 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love

Good win today against a good Eagles outfit. Think we came out the blocks early and stamped our authority on the game. Got tight and closed down Eagles quickly. First half I thought we played very well and could of gone in 3 or 4 up but just the one goal separated the sides at half time.
Second half Eagles came out the blocks a little quicker and managed to equalise through a free header at a corner, not happy! We then made a couple of substitutions which sparked us back into life scoring a deserved two goals to send us through.

Was Impressed with Eagles especially their two wingers, number 2 was very tricky. Your number 9 was quite queit and seemed to be very frustrated and uninterested.

I think we definitely deserved the win even with a couple of big players out and we are now at 9 wins in 9! Massive game next week v's Inter Mivan! Roll on next week!

Blistering run of form... Razz - good job we aren't playing you again for a while!!!

Must admit we are on fire at the minute! Games can't come round soon enough! Inter Mivan next week who beat us last time out so hoping for a lil revenge but we need to be on our game!
Another nice win for you Bowden, getting some form there yourselves!
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:14 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love

A pretty decent assessement there Hebrew! For a start though, it was 100% an own goal the 3rd! And from the angle I was at, not sure if the first may have been an own goal as it definitely took a deflection off the wall.

I think it would be unfair to say you stamped your authority on the game to start with, first 15 we both had some decent chances and it was end-to-end football, after that though, like you said it could have been 3 or 4 but credit to our backline who put some fantastic blocks and saves in to keep the score down.

Second half we applied more pressure and the goal eventually came but you went straight up the other end and scored not too long after before a 3rd not long after that.

Those are not even our 2 main wingers! One has an exam today and was unable to make it yesterday and the other one was the keeper who is a more than able deputy for myself! Smile Vinay (Number 2) was definitely more effective when we put him out wide and we struggled at times to find the fluidity that we have usually this season, not really helped by missing our two usual wingers which meant players from other positions had to be juggled around. Micic (number 9) has not played for 3 weeks I think because of work and was lacking sharpness and perhaps some confidence too.

On to next week anyway, Vicky Park rivalry with Dulka and in some ways for us its one less cup to worry about. Best of luck in the next round lads, we'll beat you eventually!!

Well I thought Dexters free kick was travelling in but was helped by a deflection past ya! The third goal, If I was Danny Maxwell I'd be ashamed at claiming that one! But that's him, he'll take anything!
Was happy with the win missing couple of big players but thought the lads that came in definitely staked a claim for next week!
Back to top Go down
Ramley_LBFC

Ramley_LBFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:17 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love

Must admit we are on fire at the minute! Games can't come round soon enough! Inter Mivan next week who beat us last time out so hoping for a lil revenge but we need to be on our game!

Not before time either. There seems to be a lot more unity in or camp the last 3 or 4 games which has helped. We would love another game this weekend to keep the run going but I don't think we have a fixture for 3 or 4 weeks now. :-(
Back to top Go down
http://littlebowden.webs.com/
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:20 pm

Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Ramley_LBFC wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love

Not before time either. There seems to be a lot more unity in or camp the last 3 or 4 games which has helped. We would love another game this weekend to keep the run going but I don't think we have a fixture for 3 or 4 weeks now. :-(

Good to hear Bowden! When you hit a run the last thing you need is a week off let alone 3!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:20 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

Scorers;
Chris Dexter
Chris Love

A pretty decent assessement there Hebrew! For a start though, it was 100% an own goal the 3rd! And from the angle I was at, not sure if the first may have been an own goal as it definitely took a deflection off the wall.

I think it would be unfair to say you stamped your authority on the game to start with, first 15 we both had some decent chances and it was end-to-end football, after that though, like you said it could have been 3 or 4 but credit to our backline who put some fantastic blocks and saves in to keep the score down.

Second half we applied more pressure and the goal eventually came but you went straight up the other end and scored not too long after before a 3rd not long after that.

Those are not even our 2 main wingers! One has an exam today and was unable to make it yesterday and the other one was the keeper who is a more than able deputy for myself! Smile Vinay (Number 2) was definitely more effective when we put him out wide and we struggled at times to find the fluidity that we have usually this season, not really helped by missing our two usual wingers which meant players from other positions had to be juggled around. Micic (number 9) has not played for 3 weeks I think because of work and was lacking sharpness and perhaps some confidence too.

On to next week anyway, Vicky Park rivalry with Dulka and in some ways for us its one less cup to worry about. Best of luck in the next round lads, we'll beat you eventually!!

Well I thought Dexters free kick was travelling in but was helped by a deflection past ya! The third goal, If I was Danny Maxwell I'd be ashamed at claiming that one! But that's him, he'll take anything!
Was happy with the win missing couple of big players but thought the lads that came in definitely staked a claim for next week!
I'd definitely say that you played better this week than the 4-3 fixture. Hopefully we don't have to play you until April, sick of the sight of you lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:40 pm

Haha I'll take that as a compliment! Yeah proper gelling as a team now! The 4-3 win was a freak result being 3-0 down! Sure you'll bounce back next week! I'd happily play you in April, hopefully the pitches on vicky park will be better by then! Our old boys will be feeling it today running through that bog!
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Haha I'll take that as a compliment! Yeah proper gelling as a team now! The 4-3 win was a freak result being 3-0 down! Sure you'll bounce back next week! I'd happily play you in April, hopefully the pitches on vicky park will be better by then! Our old boys will be feeling it today running through that bog!
The less said about the 4-3 the better, it all just crumbled for us after I got injured. The pitch is in an awful state, I think it must be the most used pitch on the park, Leicester Uni use it, it's used on Saturdays and Sundays and believe it or not there were about 15/20 students training on it when we turned up yesterday! We had a great chance yesterday at 2-1 when one of our lads went through on goal and slipped in the box! Was fair to say the pitch was a state but no excuses haha
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:26 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Widds wrote:
Abruzzi wrote:
Should get thrown out of the league altogether the bunch of thugs.

It's not the first time they've started fighting or punching people on the pitch.

wasn't there a door breaking incident last season too?

The red didn't a-a the game because of any punched thrown .... And last season a door was kicked off while we was playing at frolsworth no punches thrown again we have never caused a fight . Just handbags .
Or if your superfly whom requested protection against us

Wasn't going to join in this discussing but as you mentioned us I may as well kick you while you down.

We played you four times last season, the first game one of your players head butted one of our players whilst the ball was down the other end of the pitch.
Then after the game told us to F off before you made us.
Yes we did make the league aware that some there were some incidents between players and after the whistle. (didn't detail any) and that a film ref for the following games would be wise.

The other 3 games were played in quite well sprit to be fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 5:36 pm

Joey from what I played against u u lot are all sound and maybe I shouldn't off mentioned use but when something happens Hoskins are made to look bad we are only sticking together we have a good team bond and Sunday fosse manager started the confrontation also week before against Thurmaston fosse also had a coming together so 2wice in 2 weeks they have started .... I will say again the ref didn't a-a the game for any punches !!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 6:25 pm

same Thurmaston that had two sent off and one sent off this week? And same Thurmaston who had a player threaten to beat up one of ours because he was being man marked?
A guy i work with lives next to the ground and was watching the game, he told me exactly what happened.

things like the above that make you think twice about bothering getting up on Sunday. When did the craic stop becoming priority
Back to top Go down
Edgar

Edgar

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:00 pm

Did the fosse manager threaten anyone? Was he hit and continually threatened? Hmm..
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

Edgar wrote:
Did the fosse manager threaten anyone? Was he hit and continually threatened? Hmm..

no but if he was hit hed still be in lala land now
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 9:24 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Edgar wrote:

Haha quality
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

Bucko wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Edgar wrote:

Haha quality

Have a word with yourself, there's no quality in showing aggression at a football match, if you like that as a sport take up boxing, or maybe thats a bit tough for you to handle?

Maybe if its a one on one, you'll slink back in to the shadows.

Hey here's an idea for you and anyone else who likes to fight, there is an event of 8 bouts at the Eyres Monsell club this Saturday, it starts at 2-30, if you fancy touching gloves, for a ticket call 07854350179...now lets see if you fancy your chances....?????

See you there maybe????????
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

anytime helly
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

Oh wait a minute, how are you going to hold the boxing gloves, slugs dont have hands.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:49 pm

Ur a clever lad aint ya
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm

You're much more clever, you're typing and you haven't got any hands.

Are you using your eyes on stalks to write?
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:07 pm

I have a life tho unlike some hey helly....take it ur a dole dosser with nothing better to do than sit on here alday talking poor I do feel sorry for you mate
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

If i wasn't working i wouldn't be able to afford sky, looks like you've just offended all the jobseekers out there, nice one bucko, nice to see your views on the unemployed, but fortunately i'm not one of them, dont feel sorry for them, do something constructive, perhaps you could help volunteer your services to them.
Back to top Go down
hardtokill2012

hardtokill2012

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

any from div 6 or 7 fancy a game this week as we aint got a game for two weeks
and the lads want a game off footy will go halfs on pitch fees and ref pm me cheeers leigh from the harrow
Back to top Go down
hardtokill2012

hardtokill2012

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 1:51 pm

any from div 6 or 7 fancy a game this week as we aint got a game for two weeks
and the lads want a game off footy will go halfs on pitch fees and ref pm me cheeers leigh from the harrow
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 3:00 pm

Thurmo res leigh :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 18 November   Banter for Sunday 18 November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 18 November
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3