Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Rumours 2012-13

Go down 
+77
Leicester Klub Sportowy
Rodders
o.f.c
dave ash
CalamityScouse
OldMagnaNumber2
saturday manager
ShaNiO
Dirk Jr
Aussie Owl
Jedster
Talbotleftback
Gifford
The Anchorman
Snash
Jimmyb
trueblue
Jenko
Spy
dictactor
royboy
theunknown
NUGENT.
Outspoken
talbotkeeper
Polingtons
norty14
BOSSMAN
the goalie
Jwithers
FC POCHIN
Sneijder10
THE MAGICIAN
Capello
flipflap9
WILKSY
somebody
Neevsey
Hairy Hebrew!
mermick
Jim royle
Kilworthsunday
Sam__Whatsize
Skeems
Blackie
Bucko
dezza
dan_mitchell_WRFC
rocket ledge
Paulo
Fishandchips
Joey Essex
Sparta3
gattuso
Rwhite08
Joey Barton
NKBomber
Coley21
THE WATCHER
bretty1
Pretty Boy
Alfie the Alien
hotshot66
CSKA17
Ramley_LBFC
newsreader
funtime frankie
BigTimeCharlie
tysmith c.n.f.c
Hellboy
Pete Mourinho
the cat
spartamoshdock
Polska legend II
Widds
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
o.f.c

Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:12 pm

Well I would call it tapping up widds, he signed on for me, then signed on for them cus he got offered tenner a game! Knowing full well he signed for us! And u can have archy lol but ty u got no chance lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:13 pm

Quote :
How's he signed for you?? When he's already signed the form for oscars!!

Got nothing to do with me o.f.c as I am no longer involved with Magna 73 on a sunday, I just know it has happened.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:15 pm

Haha thought you may say that! was wounded you boys came across, enjoyed having Ty on the books again!

hopefully see you in the Arthur Moore, want a group with NRI Oscars, star, fc azzuri
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:28 pm

I think the lesson here is if you have a good player signed, you should get there form into the correct parties to finalise the deal. But I suppose your mistake is our gain.
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 5:37 pm

Lol hope so widds would be a noble. Be even better if magna was in it Wink. No pal the lesson here is wrap him up in cotton wool.. Yeh our loss ur gain, but as they say when 1 door closes another 1 opens. He is a good player but not worth a tenner a game and 3.50 a goal hahaha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:43 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:
haha r u reffering to me as i play in div 4 jus saying if he aint that good dont let it affect u

Good enough for advance couriers to want him?
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

Magna have got one hell of a player there for sure.............
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:39 pm

luke schofield is a decent player, mainly down to his pace, he has been close to signing on for the lounge in the past but it hasnt happened, heard he disappears a lot if the going gets rough
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 11:06 pm

Played with luke for a few years. Class player but just can't handle the physical side and very injury prone
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 11:11 pm

I think he'll be a great signing for us, but he is adding to an ever improving squad. But we need to improve as the league has jumped to a different level from years gone by with the standard of teams. Hopefully it will be very competitive as it will be a good test for everyone.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:
haha r u reffering to me as i play in div 4 jus saying if he aint that good dont let it affect u

If he had seen me play for Advanced that maybe why he thinks im not very good!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:10 am

OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
Talbotleftback wrote:

If he had seen me play for Advanced that maybe why he thinks im not very good!!!

You mean(I hear Andy Caroll's so desperate, he wants to go back playing for Newcastle.) Wink sort of player.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:46 am

Ha, fair play!
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:16 pm

Your right gattuso he defo don't like the physical side, like I said he aint a big game player. And he don't show up for big games! Never seen someone go as white as he did when we played in a county cup semi lol
Back to top Go down
o.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:19 pm

So uve tapped him up, and now ur trying to persuade ash morris to join u for a small fee lol if urinterested in anymore of my players just give me a ring pal we could sort a fee out as ur splashing the cash hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 4:45 pm

Schofield is class full stop, he is unstoppable on his day and dont think hes weak just injury prone... Magna tapped him up blatantly been tryin to get him for couple year now and to pay him pathetic magna its sunday footy so sad! Defo tapped him u knew he already signed for us but another door has opened so u can ave him lol
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

As I am still involved with the financial side of Magna 73 Football club (which includes the Saturday sides) I can definitely tell you that unless there is sponsorship come in that hasn't been declared by the Sunday side (which I will investigate) Magna 73 do not have the funds to pay players.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 5:15 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
As I am still involved with the financial side of Magna 73 Football club (which includes the Saturday sides) I can definitely tell you that unless there is sponsorship come in that hasn't been declared by the Sunday side (which I will investigate) Magna 73 do not have the funds to pay players.

I think if you like to believe we are paying him then you can believe it, but after his £5 subs his wage will only be £5 a week then minus his signing on fee of £20 it will take him a few weeks to start earning!!

Crazy people believe crazy things!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:00 pm

OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

I think if you like to believe we are paying him then you can believe it, but after his £5 subs his wage will only be £5 a week then minus his signing on fee of £20 it will take him a few weeks to start earning!!

I thought a couple of days ago mate you were saying you had a few offers now every time magna are mentioned you say 'us' does this mean you have signed for them?

And will skeems change the formation to accomodate yourself, schofield, bomma, browny and cartwright?
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 6:35 pm

Jenko wrote:
OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

I thought a couple of days ago mate you were saying you had a few offers now every time magna are mentioned you say 'us' does this mean you have signed for them?

And will skeems change the formation to accomodate yourself, schofield, bomma, browny and cartwright?

I did have numerous offers(surprisingly after last season) but I always said there are only 2 Sunday teams I'd play for. Magna being one and Advanced the other.

Browny no longer plays(moving to Sheffield I believe) and Bomma plays a deeper role so there shouldn't be to much of a problem. But we have to add Bainesy in aswell as he looks a very good player.

Last edited by OldMagnaNumber2 on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
Jenko wrote:
OldMagnaNumber2 wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

I did have numerous offers(surprisingly after last season) but I always said there are only 2 Sunday teams I'd play for. Magna being one and Advanced the other.

Browny no longer plays(moving to Sheffield I believe) and Bomma plays a deeper role so there should be to much of a problem. But we have to add Bainesy in aswell as he looks a very good player.

Yeah bainesy is a good player but he played on a wing when i was there
Back to top Go down
Rodders

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:16 pm

Ashley and Luke Day have signed for lks, along with a few more stars I got told last night.

Who else they signed I wonder? The debate contiunes
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

Rodders wrote:
Ashley and Luke Day have signed for lks, along with a few more stars I got told last night.

Tut tut tut!
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

Sorry to burst the bubble - Ashley and Luke Day haven't signed on for us.

I'm not going to lie, if they want to sign on for us then we'd be stupid not to have them. But at this moment in time they haven't signed on for us nor have they told us they want to sign on.
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:30 pm

Rodders wrote:

Can I ask where you're hearing this please Rodders as it's a wearing a bit thin now all these rumours about who we're signing or not?

The league have had our forms sent in - and out of the lads who have signed, only two have played at a higher level than division 7 of the Alliance, yet alone division 6.

I will confirm we are trying to sign a lad from the LSL, as he's quality and one of my best mates. But he's loyal so is reluctant to leave his current club. Won't name names as don't want to land him in hot water with his club.
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 3:14 pm

Leicester Klub Sportowy wrote:
Rodders wrote:

Can I ask where you're hearing this please Rodders as it's a wearing a bit thin now all these rumours about who we're signing or not?

The league have had our forms sent in - and out of the lads who have signed, only two have played at a higher level than division 7 of the Alliance, yet alone division 6.

I will confirm we are trying to sign a lad from the LSL, as he's quality and one of my best mates. But he's loyal so is reluctant to leave his current club. Won't name names as don't want to land him in hot water with his club.

virtually every team pothunts in their first season its how you start to build a successful club, in our 1st season i felt i could get my side playing in division 3 but at the same time i would of been gambling on getting the side out, it took us a season in div5 to get ourselves going and we didnt walk the league or destroy the county cup but it gave us a base and time for players to enjoy playing together and i would still say we under achieved in our 1st season and we under achieved last season, thats what happens when players enjoy their saturday nights just a little too much
Back to top Go down
Leicester Klub Sportowy

Leicester Klub Sportowy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 3:18 pm

rocket ledge wrote:
Leicester Klub Sportowy wrote:
Rodders wrote:

virtually every team pothunts in their first season its how you start to build a successful club, in our 1st season i felt i could get my side playing in division 3 but at the same time i would of been gambling on getting the side out, it took us a season in div5 to get ourselves going and we didnt walk the league or destroy the county cup but it gave us a base and time for players to enjoy playing together and i would still say we under achieved in our 1st season and we under achieved last season, thats what happens when players enjoy their saturday nights just a little too much

I'd be delighted if we could follow your trend, but I don't think it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

I can confirm that in our first season in 1973 we shamelessly pot hunted
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 4:04 pm

disgrace the lot of you
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 4:24 pm

Ha ha no looking back
Back to top Go down
WIDDSno#1 FAN

WIDDSno#1 FAN

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:17 pm

I was just searching through Widds amazingly brilliant twitter account and came across a little something that could be conceived as a transfer rumor...........FC Azzurri and Cole Brookfield following each other?? Return to the prem on the cards??

Still say Widds is the best keeper in the whole Alliance league!!

UP THE NRI!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:49 pm

WIDDSno#1 FAN wrote:
I was just searching through Widds amazingly brilliant twitter account and came across a little something that could be conceived as a transfer rumor...........FC Azzurri and Cole Brookfield following each other?? Return to the prem on the cards??

UP THE NRI!!

Widds, is that you?
Back to top Go down
WIDDSno#1 FAN

WIDDSno#1 FAN

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:02 pm

I wish i was Widds!!!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
WIDDSno#1 FAN wrote:

UP THE NRI!!

Widds, is that you?

Its not me..............intrigued tho lol
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 10:29 pm

cant see Cole leaving Wigston under any circumstances
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 11:35 pm

We've not even spoke to cole about coming to fc azzurri that's a very tedious link!! We've got richard edwards in goal for us and no disrespect to cole but we are more than happy with richi
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 7:44 am

another prem standard player there mate!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 8:02 am

Haha I wouldn't doubt that, but so are you widds
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

Finally a rumour about Cole! He was beginning to think nobody cared anymore :/ He has however signed the Orange form at Wigston Rangers.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:38 am

dezza wrote:
Haha I wouldn't doubt that, but so are you widds

this is true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours 2012-13   Rumours 2012-13 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours 2012-13
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next