Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

next season - rumours

Go down 
+5
Declan Swan
Piemasterflash
Vintage 9
gattuso
Reporter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Reporter

next season - rumours Empty
PostSubject: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 4:37 pm

Jamie jeyes will be taking over at sporting wigston, as carl and wayne will be stepping down after taking them to promotion, can the one time local legend lead them higher?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 4:44 pm

pie man did a great job starting sporting, and when wayne came in aswell it added that extra we needed, think all the sporting lads would agree both been great for us and i think jeyesy will do great also
Back to top Go down
Vintage 9

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 4:50 pm

I agree, Pies and Wayne have been fantasic and deserve a huge amount of credit for how much we have improved this season. Fingers crossed next year will be as enjoyable and succesful as this season. Got a great bunch of lads and hoping everyone stays on as i'm not looking to add to the squad if i don't need to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Jeyesrunning
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:09 am

Thanks folks yesterdays game was the last in charge. it was a great end to a great season .I'm sure mr jeyes will do a magnificent job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:47 am

It's a shame to see pies jacking it in. You still gonna be involved.
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:53 am

Declan Swan wrote:
It's a shame to see pies jacking it in. You still gonna be involved.

Yeah still going to be club Secratary, and get down once a month! Just want some time with the family. I'll still be about don't worry!who knows in a few years some team out there may need the help of the awesome managerial team and I may get lured out of the woodwork!!
Back to top Go down
captain cleansing

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:04 pm

ginner has got dougie wade signed for his new team next season also heard a rumour he drove to the isle of man at the weekend to sign a player on
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 3:12 pm

Only one club wadeo is going to this summer...
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 6:10 pm

captain cleansing wrote:
ginner has got dougie wade signed for his new team next season also heard a rumour he drove to the isle of man at the weekend to sign a player on

No way Jose.........Signing for Fosse, deal almost done and dusted. cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 9:05 pm

piemaster im upset, come back soon i havent had the pleasure yet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 6:45 am

fozzi wrote:
piemaster im upset, come back soon i havent had the pleasure yet Twisted Evil

I will be there watching from afar!! As you so hoften have been caught admiring sporting!!
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 4:09 pm

Sileby Athletic (Charnwood Sunday League) express interest in joining alliance league.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:49 pm

lol only admiring a mr wade, and with tony's commentary its brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next season - rumours   next season - rumours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next season - rumours
Page 1 of 1