Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY

Go down 
+5
greeeedy
bumble
Dodgy
man in black
alliance no1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alliance no1

RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Empty
PostSubject: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:07 pm

Have just spoke to Tommy and he said can I leave a message on here for him....

He has been having some phone calls about his position as Referee Secretary and his County cup appointment at Premier Sports..

Tommy has a meeting with Morley over the weekend to discuss the position of Referee Secretary

County FA appoint to County games so getting the Premier Sports game is nothing to do with him. He has no power over County Cup games

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:22 pm

Is tommy involved with prem sports or something?
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:27 pm

the original post was from me not alliance no1 he is my son and left himself logged in,,,,

Tommy used to manage Premier Sports and played for them a few years ago,,,,,I know Tommy and Prem sports and dont think it will matter that he will be there
Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 10:32 pm

Not sure it matters, you tend to find it more of a hinderance when you have someone close to your team refffing you. we get the same problem when Quaddy is reffing us as everyone knows he drinks in the same pub as us

I certainly wouldn't mind Tommy reffing a Prem - Couriers game as he's a very good official and dont think that he'd sway either way,

Hope Tommy decides to stay on a hes doing a great job that isnt easy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 11:47 pm

Hope Tommy decides to stay on a hes doing a great job that isnt easy
[quote]

Agree with Frank 100% Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:18 am

Aye agree with the above...Tommy is diamond, always gets back to you even if its just to tell you to wind your neck in and give him a bit of time!! top work!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 4:00 am

[quote="bumble"]Hope Tommy decides to stay on a hes doing a great job that isnt easy
Quote :

Agree with Frank 100% Very Happy

me too top bloke defo not biased when it comes to reffing any game full stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 9:12 am

Out of interest, who has been calling tommy and questioning him? I know some people who could nip this in the bud for a few quid. One visit should sort it
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 9:31 am

New Road Inn wrote:
Out of interest, who has been calling tommy and questioning him? I know some people who could nip this in the bud for a few quid. One visit should sort it
I wouldnt worry about Tommy if there is anyone who can look after himself it's Tommy and i'm sure if anyone questions him to his face he will give them an appropriate response Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 9:51 am

That's cool then. In that case - rock on tommy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 10:01 am

littlebigman wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
I wouldnt worry about Tommy if there is anyone who can look after himself it's Tommy and i'm sure if anyone questions him to his face he will give them an appropriate response Very Happy

He's only a ref, you make it sound like he's got a licence to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 10:11 am

Who says he hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 10:18 am

maybe he thinks he has, lets hear from the man himself.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 11:36 am

think saying that Tommy can handle himself is a humourous reply to NRI saying that they will go round and sort out whoever is giving Tommy grief....

He has had some problems with being Referee Secretary,,,,and will sort them out I am sure,,,,and then comments about appointments he has nothing to do with
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:30 pm

also bought a lot of new refs into the league last season due to his contacts. doing a top job and a top bloke
Back to top Go down
king of the chavs

king of the chavs

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

tommy continues to do a great job as ref sec,id say if anyone questions his appointment to prem sports games then they obviously dont know him!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/fchoskins
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 2:12 pm

correct
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY   RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOURS MESSAGE FROM TOMMY
Page 1 of 1