Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 9th October

Go down 
+44
Spy
tobester29
Katie G
Paulo
Hat Man
lingers
Blackie
greeeedy
BULLIT
norty14
Hellboy
L.K.F.C
browny15lfc
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
Bucko
WILKSY
Skeems
Fieldy
A.McNulty
wheel1
LoneRanger38
Cobbo
gattuso
Alan Partridge
newsreader
man in black
mowmacre fc
Sparta3
Murney
dezza
Polska legend II
Rajiv14
Jim royle
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Sneijder10
talbotkeeper
riley
OBSERVER
BOSSMAN
bad tekkers
Kilworthsunday
Aussie Owl
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

can see a hoskins athletic forming next year
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
can see a hoskins athletic forming next year

lol yup more than likely
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:26 pm

y not? prem team for the making there lads!
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

dont bank on wes gibson thou turning up! top let down, take it didnt show for hoskins today??? jus like i predicted... shame on him as hoskins i fort good outfit!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

yeah wez didnt come like 6others than was suppose to turn up had to play 5lads who wer carrying injuries. not good.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:54 pm

we are a good squad if every f u k e r turns ups
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

no not good atall m8, i feel sorry for the managers who get these promises they all playing an turning up, then bang phones off sun mornings, wot do the managers do???
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

if u had 4-5 out as u sed wen played foxes then yes m8 wud hav to agree wiv you on that one!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Just the one today mate another one i made myself..at the minute i feel the service is awful..im hungry for goals aswel

You got 10 goals in 5 games pre season too Daz - can't put my finger on what the difference is now mate...
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:38 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:
Kilworth beat Phoenix 6-0 .. Good effort boys.

You boys are looking very impressive, hope we catch you on a bad day!!

Another good result for Superfly Nick - quietly going about your business and now in the top 3.

Well done mate
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

magna 3 kaffir 1
i dont like coming on here and moanin or anythin but feel like i need to today our ref today was shocking.

it was a very even and lets face it poor game and got worse when the ref gave a penalty decision from about the half way line.

our linesman today is a qualified ref himself and the ref wouldnt even listen to him and he was in line with the incident. how he came to his decision is beond me but there you go. i suppose it didnt help that the lad lept like a salmon to fool the ref. my centre half was livid he swares blind he didnt touch the player.

on a lighter note well played to the magna lads (except the salmon) their keeper was quality and if it wernt for him it would have been different and the lad up top who got two was real good aswell they did deserve the win i think.

Back to top Go down
Hat Man

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:
Just the one today mate another one i made myself..at the minute i feel the service is awful..im hungry for goals aswel

You got 10 goals in 5 games pre season too Daz - can't put my finger on what the difference is now mate...

Haha, nice try Blackie. hear your injured? What you done?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:36 am

Blackie wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:
Kilworth beat Phoenix 6-0 .. Good effort boys.

You boys are looking very impressive, hope we catch you on a bad day!!

Another good result for Superfly Nick - quietly going about your business and now in the top 3.

Well done mate

Sssshhhhhh Haha
Cheers mate, next week is the test for us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:41 am

kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1
i dont like coming on here and moanin or anythin but feel like i need to today our ref today was shocking.

it was a very even and lets face it poor game and got worse when the ref gave a penalty decision from about the half way line.

our linesman today is a qualified ref himself and the ref wouldnt even listen to him and he was in line with the incident. how he came to his decision is beond me but there you go. i suppose it didnt help that the lad lept like a salmon to fool the ref. my centre half was livid he swares blind he didnt touch the player.

on a lighter note well played to the magna lads (except the salmon) their keeper was quality and if it wernt for him it would have been different and the lad up top who got two was real good aswell they did deserve the win i think.

Thanks for the game mate, it was a very poor game to be honest

The penalty....you run a major risk when you come racing into the penalty area sliding in...dive or not. Remeber this is the same centre back who in the last 5 mins carved up my other cf from behind and claimed to have got the ball, he would have been sent off if a few of us had not had a word with the ref...it really wasnt that kind if game. And if we are on about 'fooling' the ref, dont think your centre forward palming the ball into the net running off celebrating is exactly playing to the rules!

Good luck for the rest of the season, you have a good set of lads and you seem very well organised compared to a few new teams we have witnessed, you will upset a few teams in this division
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:47 am

kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

probably because of the choice words your lino had for the ref. And as a qualified ref, he should know better than to call him this and that. OK the ref didn't have the best of days, but your lino shouting at him was never going to help the situation!
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:48 am

BULLIT wrote:
went to see my brother play for glenny today vs bullies fink it ended 6-3 cud bin alot more, bullies all over the shot an aint got a scooby doo at min, take bck my words pre season saying they finish 2nd. awfull performance bullies... wots goin on my friend???

you obviously didnt watch the same game then pal, it was mostly us we squandered chance after chance after chance and eventually after getting back into it we just gave up. mobbsy was talking to players on the sideline for last 10 mins that didnt help us either especially when players were just walking past him with the ball. i remember one of their forwards said "is your number 17 playing or what seems like hes more interested in the touchline". i feel it was a game we definately could have won but you cant just stop playing cus you have equalised with 15 mins still to go thats very naive and yet exactly what we done. awful last 10 cost us. lets not forget either ben wright adam charlton ebony asante lois quinn nathan kewmoss (for obvious reasons) and glen chambers were not with us yesterday thats our first choice midfield gone our centre back our striker and our 1st choice keeper missing. not making excuses as like i said i feel it was a game we could have won but glenny showed us the right way to go about it by going till the final whistle. like ive also said fair play to them there a decent side a good bunch of lads and make you feel very welcome so i for one wish them all the best
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

Hat Man wrote:
Blackie wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

Haha, nice try Blackie. hear your injured? What you done?

Sorry Hatty, couldn't resist it mate! Haha

Ive ruptured my Achilles - 8 weeks in a cast that makes me look like Robocop! Nightmare
Back to top Go down
tobester29

tobester29

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:18 am

harrow hotshot wrote:
Harrow 3-3 Dulka

Funny old game today,only had 12 for the 2nd week running,went 1-0 up then somehow missed 3 clear one on ones then cisse scored a sreamer went in at 1-1,then dulka pushed up more 2nd half and scored another 2 to go 3-1 up (cisse hat-trick) but we kept battling and continued to miss bloody sitters but managed to grab 2 goals in the last 10 to grab a draw and cud have won it at the end,we cant carry on missing these chances be glad wen we have our top scorer bk,all the best for dulka for the rest of the season.

Agreed, funny old game indeed. Likewise we started our 4th consecutive game wtih 12 or less!
Harrow made the early running and rightfully went in front early on as we couldn't get the ball down in their half.
Then we woke up and Cisse scored another 25yarder to level it at the break. 2nd half we started far the better team and went 3-1 infront. We had 2or3 great chances to put the game to bed but credit to their keeper and center back they made some great stops and last ditch tackles.
15minutes to go we should've seen the game out but Harrow came back at us and scored 2, the last goal a little dubious about handball but the ref was so far away with his beer goggles on he was never going to give it. A good game where i think both teams feel like they should've won it. Rematch should be a good game. Good luck to Harrow decent bunch of lads.

Quick note on Ismaila Cisse, 7goals in 3games now. If he stays fit that top scorer trophy is his.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:20 am

had a look at this weekends games in total there was 40 games and only 7away wins looks like home advantage took control this weekend
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

fc hoskins wrote:
had a look at this weekends games in total there was 40 games and only 7away wins looks like home advantage took control this weekend

33 home wins thats crazy. i know prem sports were away winners this week and gt theres 2 out the 7 away wins from the premier division. so in 6 divisions only 5 away sides won, wow thats very well done to the home sides this week.
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 11:52 am

Didn't think that playing at home was such an advantage on Sunday mornings.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

ref would still be entitled to over rule his assistant if he thought it was a penalty. and the trouble with non-neutral assistants is that a ref may well feel that they would never give a penalty against their own side
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Sparta3 wrote:

It isn't! we've lost both home games this season and won all 3 away!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

Only an anorak would go to all that trouble to look at things like that, keep up the good work mr Coleman, im' sure someone might be interested know, and dont forget to let us know how many trains pass through Leicester station on Sunday afternoons..... Wink
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

MT Sec wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

probably because of the choice words your lino had for the ref. And as a qualified ref, he should know better than to call him this and that. OK the ref didn't have the best of days, but your lino shouting at him was never going to help the situation!

i admit my lino did loose his temper but if some1 isnt listening to you and using choise words of his own you would loose your temper he should of had his opinion taken into account.

as for my centre bk i admit he should of bin sent off for the second tackle that is certain but doesnt that prove the ref didnt do his job properly. it was a terrible tackle and he will be delt with inkeeping with our club rules because i dont want any of my players tackling like that. your lad could of been injured and i wouldnt wish that on ne1 i am on crutches myself at the min so i no.

he only said he didnt touch him to wind the ref up. he is my bro in law and is an honest bloke and he was so angry about the penalty he went over the top and i appologise for that. like i sed you deserved the result overall you were the better side but u also have to admit that lad would have got perfect 10s for that dive and it did change the game from our perspective and it went in your favour.

as for my player handling the ball he didnt run off celebrating he knew what he had done and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:31 pm

greeeedy wrote:

we'll see the season out matey even if we lose every single game. hope this will put to bed rumours of us folding as they are simply not true

Good news squire, is the game still on Wednesday night bud?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:33 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Only an anorak would go to all that trouble to look at things like that, keep up the good work mr Coleman, im' sure someone might be interested know, and dont forget to let us know how many trains pass through Leicester station on Sunday afternoons..... Wink

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

i admit my lino did loose his temper but if some1 isnt listening to you and using choise words of his own you would loose your temper he should of had his opinion taken into account.

as for my centre bk i admit he should of bin sent off for the second tackle that is certain but doesnt that prove the ref didnt do his job properly. it was a terrible tackle and he will be delt with inkeeping with our club rules because i dont want any of my players tackling like that. your lad could of been injured and i wouldnt wish that on ne1 i am on crutches myself at the min so i no.

he only said he didnt touch him to wind the ref up. he is my bro in law and is an honest bloke and he was so angry about the penalty he went over the top and i appologise for that. like i sed you deserved the result overall you were the better side but u also have to admit that lad would have got perfect 10s for that dive and it did change the game from our perspective and it went in your favour.

as for my player handling the ball he didnt run off celebrating he knew what he had done and walked away.

That's quite a different version to what Magna put!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

Hellboy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:

we'll see the season out matey even if we lose every single game. hope this will put to bed rumours of us folding as they are simply not true

Good news squire, is the game still on Wednesday night bud?

according to the league it is!
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:36 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

ref would still be entitled to over rule his assistant if he thought it was a penalty. and the trouble with non-neutral assistants is that a ref may well feel that they would never give a penalty against their own side

i know the ref can overrule thats what he is there for but he should of at least listen to what he had to say. i realise that people would say u wont giv a pen against your own side but this was so blatent stevie wonder would have seen it for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

there was a guy on the fa suspension list last season called Stevie Wonder. I'm still convinced that was the name he gave to the ref and no one realised it was a wind up!
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:40 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

That's quite a different version to what Magna put!

he definatly did not celebrate hes too old to run off celebrating he leaves that to us usually
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
there was a guy on the fa suspension list last season called Stevie Wonder. I'm still convinced that was the name he gave to the ref and no one realised it was a wind up!

They must have been blind if they didnt see that one.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:43 pm

Quote :

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

anyway great result for you boys yesterday kev think we have to play 8-1-1 against you boys in the billy walton.
and when do we find out who this new player is or have i missed that 1
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

greeeedy wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:

33 home wins thats crazy. i know prem sports were away winners this week and gt theres 2 out the 7 away wins from the premier division. so in 6 divisions only 5 away sides won, wow thats very well done to the home sides this week.

there was 8 draws greedy and 1 p-p so 24 home wins
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

kaffir inn fc wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

I appreciate the comments and like i say was a dull game but thought u were still a strong side and like i say impressed with u as a new team

Your incident with your cb, i personally (i am the captain by the way) asked the ref not to bother sending the guy off as i saw him reach for his cards....the game was not malicious in any way shape or form and the guy was having some good banter with ours boys especially our ginger keeper lol. We dont want to see honest well organised teams like your self get unnecessary sendings off etc, it was in the last 5 mins and like u say no one was hurt...not shaking my hand at the end though made me think why did i bother though to be honest...but i guessed it was just frustration

Even IF Hogan made a meal out of it, i am pretty certain there must have been SOME contact purely becuase the rate of knots he flew into the challenge

Any way its done now, good luck to the rest of the season, look forward to the return leg at your place
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

think there was a mass brawl last week at a Stevenage game because someone wouldn't shake hands after...
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Sparta3 wrote:

It isn't! we've lost both home games this season and won all 3 away!

Ominous.....
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
MT Sec wrote:
kaffir inn fc wrote:
magna 3 kaffir 1

I appreciate the comments and like i say was a dull game but thought u were still a strong side and like i say impressed with u as a new team

Your incident with your cb, i personally (i am the captain by the way) asked the ref not to bother sending the guy off as i saw him reach for his cards....the game was not malicious in any way shape or form and the guy was having some good banter with ours boys especially our ginger keeper lol. We dont want to see honest well organised teams like your self get unnecessary sendings off etc, it was in the last 5 mins and like u say no one was hurt...not shaking my hand at the end though made me think why did i bother though to be honest...but i guessed it was just frustration

Even IF Hogan made a meal out of it, i am pretty certain there must have been SOME contact purely becuase the rate of knots he flew into the challenge

Any way its done now, good luck to the rest of the season, look forward to the return leg at your place

i agree with you i heard you boys talking to the ref fair play.

on the peno he got the ball anyway so contact with your player if any woulnt make a difference i no wat ure gona say he didnt get the ball but i was rite next to the tackle and he played the ball out of play and with the direction that the ball went i have no doubt he got the ball i dont wana go on anymore im borin myself lets just say u played better than us and got the result well played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 9th October
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next