Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 9th October

Go down 
+44
Spy
tobester29
Katie G
Paulo
Hat Man
lingers
Blackie
greeeedy
BULLIT
norty14
Hellboy
L.K.F.C
browny15lfc
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
Bucko
WILKSY
Skeems
Fieldy
A.McNulty
wheel1
LoneRanger38
Cobbo
gattuso
Alan Partridge
newsreader
man in black
mowmacre fc
Sparta3
Murney
dezza
Polska legend II
Rajiv14
Jim royle
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Sneijder10
talbotkeeper
riley
OBSERVER
BOSSMAN
bad tekkers
Kilworthsunday
Aussie Owl
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for games played 9th October Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Let's hear it

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kilworthsunday

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:
Cant believe we have got dave bullen.. I asked to have him not referee our games
since when can you choose your ref?? dave is a good ref a top bloke RESPECT!!

I believe that's your first comment not about division 5 or any players from division 5!! Hats off to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:
Cant believe we have got dave bullen.. I asked to have him not referee our games

I believe that's your first comment not about division 5 or any players from division 5!! Hats off to you! Smile

thank you kindly sir Very Happy but div 5 is poor Laughing
Back to top Go down
BOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:02 pm

Kilworthsunday wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
OBSERVER wrote:

I reckon someone else logged on as him lol!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:52 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
Kirby muxloe saturdays know about mr bullen. Missed a goal that hit the back of the net haha and...Booked the same player twice without sending him off... Needed tge linesman to tell him... Lovely bloke just a few sandwiches short..

with respect whats that got to do with tomorrows game???? would you never play your stiker again if he missed 2 chances Question
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:20 pm

I am the striker now shut it! now banter please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:24 pm

OBSERVER wrote:
I am the striker now shut it! now banter please Very Happy

lol no wonder its the refs fault Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

superfly 2 talbot 1

really enjoyed my first game for superfly today went 1-0 down to a superb free kick given away by me (never a free kick i took the ball) made it 1-1 when the rebound from a peno was put it! i thought id scored but there keeper tipped my shot over the bar! then we got the winner with a shot that flew in from a tight angle i still think he should have passed it though i had a tap in Rolling Eyes ! o and my mate missed a 1 on 1 at the end just thought id get that 1 in to please him Smile
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

riley wrote:
superfly 2 talbot 1

really enjoyed my first game for superfly today went 1-0 down to a superb free kick given away by me (never a free kick i took the ball) made it 1-1 when the rebound from a peno was put it! i thought id scored but there keeper tipped my shot over the bar! then we got the winner with a shot that flew in from a tight angle i still think he should have passed it though i had a tap in Rolling Eyes ! o and my mate missed a 1 on 1 at the end just thought id get that 1 in to please him Smile

well done superfly you deserved it if we play as bad as that again we looking at div 5 again next year all the best superfly for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

QPR 2-2 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Mitch Birt and Joe Tailby

Poor showing from us. Queni deserved a point
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

Harborough Hotshots 2-2 NPE

Good game to play in. 2 Good teams, and based on this rightly the 2 teams tipped for the top 2. Thought we played some great football at times just didnt make the best of our chances. Feel disappointed not to get the 3 points as feel we had plenty the ball and had a number of great chances to score, especially second half. However NPE also hit the bar twice so they could probably say the same. NPE keeper is quality and made some great saves. In the end a decent point which sees neither of us losing ground on each other.

Slightly disappointing also though as was expecting the usual bull dogs and pitbulls that go with New Parks reputation, but had to settle for a friendly puppy. That with the pink shirts and people will start to talk! Smile lol Although the puppy did have some pretty decent tekkas!

Good luck for the season NPE.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
QPR 2-2 Azul Zorros

poor team what did you expect?? barca?? lol
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:02 pm

MDH 4-2 DME

Tight first half today went in 1-0 up and all pretty even, second half the cards were flying about despite it being a very clean game, DME had 2 sent off for second bookings and we had 1, this opened it up and we had a number of chances to make the score line a lot more flatering but were very wasteful, they got a couple back but from mid way through the half i think the points were safe, felt the ref was a bit quick with the cards today as i don't think either team particularly deserved to finish with less than the full compliment but he set the set the tone early on booking our player in the first 5 mins and really continued from there, he was consistant but perhaps a little harsh today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

Were the refs collecting Xmas bonuses today we had two reds in our game too?
Back to top Go down
Rajiv14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

LDA Spartans 1 Clarendon Park Rangers 0

After having 15 players last night, 5 decided not to show up! We played the whole game with 10men and just couldn't seem to get a goal. We worked our asses of and made it difficult for Lda. All the best to LDA for the rest of the season

Last edited by Rajiv14 on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

fine 'em!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:48 pm

Saff lounge 6 v 3 ac wigston

First half showing by lounge was some of the best football I've seen played in a long time and we were totally dominant against ac who for some reason sat back off us and let us play!! Second half we took our foot off the pedal and ac hit back 3 goals of there own!!

Ryan allen moved into centre mid for us today and was a revelation scoring 4 goals one of which was a screamer of a free kick!!! Ricky bates and louis finney-neckles with the other goals for us!! Got to say ryan and louis really stood out on the pitch today!!

Unlucky ac you played some good stuff in the second half and think if you had had more of a go at us in first half it would have been a lot tighter result!!!

Also about our ref!! Martin dexter is without doubt the best referee in this city. FACT
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:56 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
QPR 2-2 Azul Zorros

poor team what did you expect?? barca?? lol

God aint u boring! Get a life man
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:57 pm

dezza wrote:
Saff lounge 6 v 3 ac wigston

First half showing by lounge was some of the best football I've seen played in a long time and we were totally dominant against ac who for some reason sat back off us and let us play!! Second half we took our foot off the pedal and ac hit back 3 goals of there own!!

Ryan allen moved into centre mid for us today and was a revelation scoring 4 goals one of which was a screamer of a free kick!!! Ricky bates and louis finney-neckles with the other goals for us!! Got to say ryan and louis really stood out on the pitch today!!

Unlucky ac you played some good stuff in the second half and think if you had had more of a go at us in first half it would have been a lot tighter result!!!

Also about our ref!! Martin dexter is without doubt the best referee in this city. FACT

Agreed. very, very good ref and good to see him reffing in the Alliance
Back to top Go down
Murney

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

You will not find a better ref in sunday league than Martin Dexter.

Thats a FACT ^.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

anyone know how St Marks got on today?
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:03 pm

St.marks lost 2-1 to the gate hangs well apparently
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

Rajiv14 wrote:
LDA Spartans 1 Clarendon Park Rangers 0

After having 15 players last night, 5 decided not to show up! We played the whole game with 10men and just couldn't seem to get a goal. We worked our asses of and made it difficult for Lda. All the best to LDA for the rest of the season

A strange game really. We should have won it comfortably against 10 for the full match but we never really showed the killer instinct. Had our striker not missed the one-on-one just before the
break it could have been a bit of a walkover. He didn't though so CPR were always in with a chance of nicking the point.

Would mch rather play against 11 - we didn't know what to do!!
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

hearing magna beat advance 2-1 wow hats off to MAGNA xxx
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

once again people think refs get a bonus for giving out cards,,,,, Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:42 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
St.marks lost 2-1 to the gate hangs well apparently

correct
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

man in black wrote:
once again people think refs get a bonus for giving out cards,,,,, Shocked

think it was all tongue in cheek Clive. don't bite! Laughing
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

me bite legend you must be joking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

Clive will bite because he's one of these refs that dishes the cards out wrecklessly!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

Harsh
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

But true
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:00 pm

one yellow in four games mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

I'm sure you"l add to that, hard to see the things that matter when you can't keep up with play
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

Huncote 3 - 3 nri

Huncote went 3-0 up and then we went down to 10 men, despite this i still felt we was the better team, then we pulled it back to 3-3 before they had a man sent off last 5.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm

bored now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

Stop posting then!!!

Gotta love it when refs don't like a bit of feedback
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

oh right that was feedback,,,thought you might have come up with something more constructive
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newsreader

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

Only when there's something constructive to say.
Back to top Go down
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:29 pm

Very happy with the Fosse win today. Played some great stuff at times & then when it wasn't going so well with the ball, worked our socks off and battled well.

Webbys keeper has one helluva kick on him.
Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:29 pm

well newsreader sorry to dissappoint but really think we should get back onto teh subject which is banter for 9th october

had a good game today at humberstone and cska,,played in rigth spirit,,maybe not the best football game in the world but enjoyable

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 9th October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next