Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

 

 Banter for games played 13th October

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 7:39 am

Here is the place for your banter

_________________
The Alliance Football League.....
.........leading the way in Sunday football


The Biggest and the Best


Last edited by Assistant Secretary on Tue 12 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devvo

Devvo


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 12:14 pm

Scrappy Garage 6 - 4 Sporting Highcross.....excellent game all round, the refs putting a bit of pudding on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Vase
Wigston Rangers 3
Hugglescote United 2

Ben Atkinson
Dan Mitchell 2


cheers


Someone put you lot down to lose.
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 1:07 pm

Sunbury 8 Fleckney 1

Danny Dunkley 2, Dave Shakespeare 2, Matt Towers, Mark Dunkley, Nathan Corby, Lewis Thomson

Overall, we played very well. Had spells where we were gave possession away too much, but some of the goals were superb!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 1:19 pm

Hellboy wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday Vase
Wigston Rangers 3
Hugglescote United 2

Ben Atkinson
Dan Mitchell 2


cheers


Someone put you lot down to lose.

We get put down to lose most games Smile

We have won 4 of our 7 so far though.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:16 pm

He screwed up on this one too.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:19 pm

harborough hotshots 1-3 west end utd res

Good game today, started the game well with some good chances early on, the harborough seemed to come into the game and took the lead just before half time. We started the second half how we started the first and had alot of possesion which finally paid off when mark hardy shot from just inside the area leaving the keeper with no chance, from then on it was pretty much end to end until a lofted ball forward was met by lee pearce who's shot/cross was turned into the goal by a defender, harborough carried on pressing and had some decent chances but were caught out on the break when ben cooper pin pointed a cross to lee pearce who's volley went in and sealed the win.

Fair play to the harborough lads who carried on until the end and will probably feel they should have had the game killed off in the first half with the chances they had.

Great start for the new managers of west end, lets hope the run continues into the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

played hoskins today, hummmmm! refs comment at the end summed up my exact thoughts...... " what the hell are these guys doing in this division?" haha oh well good game and hoskins lads were all sound. Can't wait to play u again pffffffffft lol!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:27 pm

WEUR wrote:
harborough hotshots 1-3 west end utd res

Good game today, started the game well with some good chances early on, the harborough seemed to come into the game and took the lead just before half time. We started the second half how we started the first and had alot of possesion which finally paid off when mark hardy shot from just inside the area leaving the keeper with no chance, from then on it was pretty much end to end until a lofted ball forward was met by lee pearce who's shot/cross was turned into the goal by a defender, harborough carried on pressing and had some decent chances but were caught out on the break when ben cooper pin pointed a cross to lee pearce who's volley went in and sealed the win.

Fair play to the harborough lads who carried on until the end and will probably feel they should have had the game killed off in the first half with the chances they had.

Great start for the new managers of west end, lets hope the run continues into the coming weeks.

Thats a cracking win. Bowden beat Niffy too. Just need that AFC Sporting side to drop some points.
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:28 pm

haha yeh good result for us and your boys!!! opens it right back up with niffy winning aswell.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:31 pm

Yeah it does. I think we play AFC Sporting soon. Noone seems to know much about them.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

also congrats to oadby atheltic getting there first league win of the season..... looks like u have got all ur players back now. will look forward to playing you boys next week in the cup. congrats
Back to top Go down
WEUR

WEUR


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

yeh we have them soon aswell, so we will see what they're like!!!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:33 pm

Yeahh they haven't been too convincing. Like us they hammered the whipping boys.
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster



Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 2:54 pm

sparta parva 7-3 inter mivan
nathan rutter
sam hyatt 3
steve watkins
matt wilks
ben murphy

what can i say a very very poor first half and at one point found ourselves 2-1 down, second half slightly better, inter mivan good set of lads apart from the left back you seem to lose it abit and punched our player, we have got to make big improvements though if we wanna be up there end of season
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:04 pm

C.S.K.A 1 L.B Talbot 2

Talbot once again was shocking took the lead after about 10 mins then C.S.K.A had most of the ball but never cause our defence any real problems i only had 2-3 save to make

2nd half we was the same going long c.s.k.a got their goal which they in fairness deserved
but with in 5 min we was back level thanks 2 a own goal then what happen next was a disgrace c.s.k.a no9 jump to the floor holding his face say he had bin elbowed which never happen and the ref never seen it but sent him off with 30 mins to play going down to 10 men made us wake up and pass the ball around . but a bad performance but 3pts
Back to top Go down
superfly sec




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:13 pm

Leicester foxes OB 7 - Superfly FC 0

Disappointing result today for the bare 11 we managed to pull together, started OK but the Foxes soon started moving the ball around well creating some great chances.

Have to give credit to the Foxes, they have a really good set up, just a shame we couldent give them a better game on the day and gave a few stupid goals away at the end.

Also great performance from the ref Gary Bown.
Back to top Go down
talbotkeeper
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
talbotkeeper


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:20 pm

WEUR wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
C.S.K.A 1 L.B Talbot 2

Talbot once again was shocking took the lead after about 10 mins then C.S.K.A had most of the ball but never cause our defence any real problems i only had 2-3 save to make

2nd half we was the same going long c.s.k.a got their goal which they in fairness deserved
but with in 5 min we was back level thanks 2 a own goal then what happen next was a disgrace c.s.k.a no9 jump to the floor holding his face say he had bin elbowed which never happen and the ref never seen it but sent him off with 30 mins to play going down to 10 men made us wake up and pass the ball around . but a bad performance but 3pts

How can a ref send a player off if he didnt see the incident happen???

Unless the lino was a c.s.k.a player??

the ref said before the game he did not want to be there he got a call at half 8 this morning he went on reaction of the cheating C.S.K.A NO9 no mark on his face and the player was laughing and as i understand he was there manager . it was in our pen area then he ask 4 a pen but the ball was not in play
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:22 pm

Oadby Owls 2-1 Harrow

To sum it up, guilty of ball watching too many times expecting others to come up with the goods, didn't help having player sent off with about 20 to go but overall I think a draw would have been a fair result.

Have to say, the Ref today was quality (R Robertson), pity he's not so lenient down Goals, lol.

Fair play to Oadby, good set of young lads (again, think I'm going to be more selective on games I play in, lol) who will be in the mix, I fully expect them to upset some of the teams tipped to win the league and hopefully we can sort ourselves out and become one of those sides instead of the mid table team we presently are playing like.

Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:34 pm

Phoenix Utd 2-3 West End Utd (Bill Walton Cup)

D Wright
M Masters 2


Delighted with our boys today, we were beaten 8-1 by Phoenix a few weeks ago and lost every other game so to come and battle for a win like that was superb. Hopefully that can help get our confidence up and we can get our act together in the league a bit. Should also give a mention to our keeper Dan Street, absolutley inspired inbetween the sticks today.


Last edited by Sparky on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:41 pm

see you next week then at Knighton Park my friend. We'll have the blue kit on
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:50 pm

Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Sparky

Sparky


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 3:51 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
see you next week then at Knighton Park my friend. We'll have the blue kit on

Yep nice one bud.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:41 pm

bullshead athletic 21-1 wigston utd

played really well today looked different class to wigston to be fair even tho went 1-0 down inside 10 mins had a goal ruled out for offside in the first minute and missed a string of chances untill out the blue a long ball over the top and a slip from the centre back and bang 1-0 wigston then the lads woke up and started to play and the goals just flowed think wigston had a couple out but overall really pleased to see the team finding its feet a bit now look forward to next week against them in the cup
thanx to the wigston lads and good luck in the coming games
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:43 pm

Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.

i dont think you have played the talbot or mdh knights yet and neither have the lounge, so i dont think that the lounge will be thinking about winning the league
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

Devvo wrote:
Scrappy Garage 6 - 4 Sporting Highcross.....excellent game all round, the refs putting a bit of pudding on. Wink

hear the highross lads played well today and gave scrappy a game fair play to them and to scrappy who are lookin really strong this season and its going to take a decent effort to take points off them
good luck both teams
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 4:57 pm

western ath 3 polska 3

a fair result on balance I'd say. Gifted WA their first 2 goals and took us 20 minutes to find our feet. Great debut from Mo Baldeh who was a real handful and set up all 3 of our goals. Polska 3-2 up half time, and Western equalised with 4 mins to go, but they deserved it as had a lot more of the ball 2nd half as they went looking for a goal. Disappointed not to hang on for the win in the circumstances but it's only our 7th competitive game together so would certainly have taken a point this morning. read a bit on here over the months about Western being a bit naughty - have to say they were a decent bunch of lads, although they did get on the refs back a hell of a lot, and it arguably could have cost them a chance of winning as they need to focus on their game - the refs words!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:
Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.

i dont think you have played the talbot or mdh knights yet and neither have the lounge, so i dont think that the lounge will be thinking about winning the league

daftest comment ive seen for a long time Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:08 pm

Scrappy garage 6 - 4 sporting highcross

Our lads did really well today considering we had stef stapleton in goal 1st half and hes a striker!!

Both teams played some quality football going forward and it was proper end to end stuff and I don't think one team dominated the game overall having said that scrappy are easily the best team we've played this season, they forced our back four into mistakes and our defence is usually solid!! We were 2-0 down at one point and got it to 3-3 at half time then went 5-3 to scrappy,we got another back so 5-4 with 5 mins to go I made decision to go 3-4-3 to try and snatch a equaliser and cos of that we got caught short on the break and scrappy got there 6th!! So my fault lads for being too adventurous lol at least we went for it though

Both teams had players missing with some playing out of position but you couldn't tell as it was a quality game.

Our goals coming from ryan allen 2,jacob williamson and leon thraves with a screamer!!

Greeedy... 21-1!!!!!! F*** me that's good!!! Well done mate I'm thinking you lot are going to be challenging the top 2 big time this year!! Hope you lot aren't in that type of form when you play us!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:13 pm

always go for goals dezza! Smile
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:33 pm

dezza wrote:
Scrappy garage 6 - 4 sporting highcross

Our lads did really well today considering we had stef stapleton in goal 1st half and hes a striker!!

Both teams played some quality football going forward and it was proper end to end stuff and I don't think one team dominated the game overall having said that scrappy are easily the best team we've played this season, they forced our back four into mistakes and our defence is usually solid!! We were 2-0 down at one point and got it to 3-3 at half time then went 5-3 to scrappy,we got another back so 5-4 with 5 mins to go I made decision to go 3-4-3 to try and snatch a equaliser and cos of that we got caught short on the break and scrappy got there 6th!! So my fault lads for being too adventurous lol at least we went for it though

Both teams had players missing with some playing out of position but you couldn't tell as it was a quality game.

Our goals coming from ryan allen 2,jacob williamson and leon thraves with a screamer!!

Greeedy... 21-1!!!!!! F*** me that's good!!! Well done mate I'm thinking you lot are going to be challenging the top 2 big time this year!! Hope you lot aren't in that type of form when you play us!!

starting to find our feet now just hope we can get some consistency going for a few games now and start puttin some points on the board. yeah should be a quality game dezza between us lookin forward to it matey.
bad luck today mate but certainly showing everyone that they have got to be on top form to beat u
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:45 pm

talbotkeeper wrote:
WEUR wrote:
talbotkeeper wrote:
C.S.K.A 1 L.B Talbot 2

Talbot once again was shocking took the lead after about 10 mins then C.S.K.A had most of the ball but never cause our defence any real problems i only had 2-3 save to make

2nd half we was the same going long c.s.k.a got their goal which they in fairness deserved
but with in 5 min we was back level thanks 2 a own goal then what happen next was a disgrace c.s.k.a no9 jump to the floor holding his face say he had bin elbowed which never happen and the ref never seen it but sent him off with 30 mins to play going down to 10 men made us wake up and pass the ball around . but a bad performance but 3pts

How can a ref send a player off if he didnt see the incident happen???

Unless the lino was a c.s.k.a player??

the ref said before the game he did not want to be there he got a call at half 8 this morning he went on reaction of the cheating C.S.K.A NO9 no mark on his face and the player was laughing and as i understand he was there manager . it was in our pen area then he ask 4 a pen but the ball was not in play
yeah he didnt want to be there so he then decided that he would send someone off for no reason and he didnt see anything but thought i will guess and send him off,get real
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

We won 7-2 today. Finally had majority of our players back. A few key players still not available but apparently much improved on recent performances. The lads took to the New manager and both New signing played well with Darren Bailey geting two on his debut after coming on as a pub. Apparently Andy ilnicki grabbed a volley and free kick cementing his place as the white Roberto Carlos. Heard we passed the ball really well today as well. Top effort NRI
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:03 pm

Good to see Bailey on the scoresheet, he will score plenty in a good side.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:13 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
We won 7-2 today. Finally had majority of our players back. A few key players still not available but apparently much improved on recent performances. The lads took to the New manager and both New signing played well with Darren Bailey geting two on his debut after coming on as a pub. Apparently Andy ilnicki grabbed a volley and free kick cementing his place as the white Roberto Carlos. Heard we passed the ball really well today as well. Top effort NRI


Hope it was the New Road Inn!
Back to top Go down
simplesimon




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:19 pm

superfly sec wrote:
Leicester foxes OB 7 - Superfly FC 0

Disappointing result today for the bare 11 we managed to pull together, started OK but the Foxes soon started moving the ball around well creating some great chances.

Have to give credit to the Foxes, they have a really good set up, just a shame we couldent give them a better game on the day and gave a few stupid goals away at the end.

Also great performance from the ref Gary Bown.
aint he foxes manager? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:24 pm

looked 'official' from where I was standing
Back to top Go down
alliance no1




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

gary is a qualified referee and not manager
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc


Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
played hoskins today, hummmmm! refs comment at the end summed up my exact thoughts...... " what the hell are these guys doing in this division?" haha oh well good game and hoskins lads were all sound. Can't wait to play u again pffffffffft lol!

was a good game to be fair was 1-0 to oak for while after a massive mistake .
think at end off day we kept the ball a lot better and played football after we managed to handle your long ball game think we started using ezra down the left who ripped your right back to shreads.
and with reece muir and tom wickins two midfielders both wer class
Back to top Go down
welshys yasmines




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

welshys yasmines wrote:
Saff Lounge 3-1 Sparta Res

Soundly beaten today, some of our lads just wern't up for it. To be fair Saff should have scored more. Will easily win division 5 this season.

i dont think you have played the talbot or mdh knights yet and neither have the lounge, so i dont think that the lounge will be thinking about winning the league


daftest comment ive seen for a long time

i think the daft comment has come from yourself tomassi, you have said the lounge will win the league easily, yet you havent played mdh or talbot and neither have the lounge and thats without naming others that we havent played yet, so nothing daft about my comment, i do remember saying that you wont win it a few weeks ago though, now unless you are a lot better than what i saw at friar lane and today, i think my comments are quite correct, makes me wonder who really has come out with the daftest comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Banter for games played 13th October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 13th October   Banter for games played 13th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Banter for games played 13th October
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Banter :: Banter - Alliance Football-
Jump to: