Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 2nd October

Go down 
+30
Mivan are going up
Talbotleftback
Pete Mourinho
saff lounge
Jwithers
theheff
hotshot66
greeeedy
THE WATCHER
Plough new boy
Rwhite08
josh harris st marks
OldMagnaNumber2
dezza
Jenko
WILKSY
Skeems
timmy mallet
browny15lfc
bad tekkers
Number1
Hellboy
the goalie
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
THE MAGICIAN
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for games played 2nd October Empty
PostSubject: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:34 am

Why did you win? or why did you lose?

Last edited by Aussie Owl on Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OBSERVER

OBSERVER

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 12:49 pm

Watched the leicester foxes v hoskins today.. Got to say the game lived up to expectations with everyone tipping foxes for a win hoskins went in to the break 2-0 up and it could of been more if not for a good few saves. After half time it looked
as if the foxes were woken up and started to play it ended 3-2 foxes and it was a very good match.. Hoskins were not as bad as was expected and they will bw fine
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

what about foxes? division 2 title winners?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

one game without a referee today - home side insist beforehand it should be just a friendly yet their guy referees first half. they lose 4-1 and there are no real controversies. one for the county to sort out - but should the result count as an official scoreline despite their remarks before the game? (won't name the teams as the county will no doubt sort this, but for my money result should stand?)
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:37 pm

confirmed so far:

intermediate cup: 2 AL teams through

sunday shield: 5 teams through

sunday trophy: 8 teams through
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

Azul Zorros 4-2 The Shambles

Scorers: joe tailby (2), rio gomez and shaun burden.

The oppositions name pretty much sums it up. We turn up with 12. Umpteen players missing, kick off gets delayed as they've 4 missing. We score in the first minute and they've got a clown who gets himself sent off not even 5 mins after. Tbh we won the game but we didn't play well at all. Needs to be a lot better in the games to come.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

Epworth 2 NRI 4

Never in my life have I seen one of my sides play so badly, shocking today, we played 9 men for the whole entire game, was 2-1 down with 20 minutes to play. Last week we were immense, this week we were at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I will give all the praise to Epworth who could have beaten us today because they played with heart and passion, We however played with none of the above.

Got a massive game on Wednesday, if we play like we did today then we will get smashed.

I'm hoping the real NRI turn up, if they don't then could be a long night.

Goals from

Jay Heighton 2
Alan Stafford 1
Jimmy Dixon 1

Not a happy man today, not happy at all.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:44 pm

sorted all the eames stuff out by the way, Malc. Thanks for all your help with that. Did he play today?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

WRFC 5-2 Hilmoren

Awful performance great result. Our keeper cracked his knuckle before the game so played up front, our centre midfielder did his ankle and also played up front, I ended up in the holding role and our left back Luke Brennan ended up in Goal, he did brilliantly to be fair, saved a penalty. Ref didnt show up so we had to agree on a ref between us who did brilliantly in fairness to him. Good luck to Hilmoren for their season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:59 pm

Eamesy played.....

Looks like a good day for the Alliance....good day for Magna, top work....
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:14 pm

St marks 4-0 Hotshots
Still waiting for our stuffing off of the hotshots more like powder puff shots, maybe we will get a better stuffing on our sunday dinner
Our whole team was excellent today from back to front controlled the whole game and played sum really good football throughout the whole team
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
Still waiting for our stuffing off of the hotshots more like powder puff shots, maybe we will get a better stuffing on our sunday dinner
Our whole team was excellent today from back to front controlled the whole game and played sum really good football throughout the whole team

I wouldn't blow your own bugle too much, it would have been like taking candy from a baby anyway, perhaps you did play some good stuff, but even if you didnt you would have still won.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

Cant understand why so many people dont like St Marks....
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 3:44 pm

St marks 4-0 hotshots

After all the st marks hype expected a proper thrashing as 6 key players missing, not an excuse for our performance we were not great at all. As for st marks didn't really look to have any weak positions, but they certainly are not as good as they like to think they are. Really do believe we would have gave them a good game with a full squad out. Not a personal attack but if they played well today, which apparently they did they are far from the best div 5 has to offer from experience of other teams. But why come on here giving it the "biggun" your a decent lower league team but you certainly are not as great as you all think. I hope we get a re match at some point. Play your football and stop being so cocky and you might just live up to your obviously high expectations.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:16 pm

Widds wrote:

Played and beat them in a friendly. Chants and shouts of flipping injure him and flipping hurt em they have no subs is why I'm not a fan. We beat them with 11 men 2 of which where goalkeepers.
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm

Widds wrote:

winning thats why gets people jealous
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

Kilworth 7 - 1 Niffy Reserves
I thought the worse when Rudkin and Fish couldn't play, plus a load of them were still hammered, leaving my best sub as our injured goalkeeper (bruise on elbow of something crap)
Tight game until Jamie Coombes scored after and hour and me on about 75. Then, the introduction of said keeper, to replace me.......
He only got a blinking hatrick!! Well done kev. Also goals for luke wedgbury and Colin bahrey plus one for Niffy, in a crazy last 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
powder puff shots lol I know your a young team but that's the sort of banter my eight year old son comes out with. Anyway, no doubt st marks played well got some good players an played some good football, that said thougt the spirit in which the game was played was awful with one of your defenders punching our forward off the ball then your manager running on the pitch trying to start a fight cos our lad had the cheek to complain about being punched! Think st marks will get a reality check soon enough. Looks as if they think they are untouchable. Hope they get npe in the next round! Wilksy will love smashing up some cheeky teenagers an the squeaky leprachaun manager
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:44 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

Played and beat them in a friendly. Chants and shouts of flipping injure him and flipping hurt em they have no subs is why I'm not a fan. We beat them with 11 men 2 of which where goalkeepers.
completly agree dan for such a young team I thought they where bad sports all they way through being egged on by the manager who should be old enough to know better! Disrepectful horribke bunch in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:50 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Widds wrote:

winning thats why gets people jealous

Dont know anyone that dislikes Advance....
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

no one can possibly dislike advance! been there and done year in, year out and still doing it!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:07 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
no one can possibly dislike advance! been there and done year in, year out and still doing it!

But surely people dislike them because they are jealous of them winning..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:14 pm

Loughborough Falcons 1-2 Magna 73 Rangers

First 20 minutes Falcons were all over us and showed why they have been unbeaten this so far this season and according to one of there players they have been unbeaten for over 30 games in all.

Then we changed the shape and from then on we took control of the midfield and took a well deserved 2-0 lead thanks to Phil Howard and Danny Baines. We were so on top we could have been 4 or 5-0 up before Loughborough pulled one back in the last 15 minutes.

Then it was charge of the allemo as they pilled on the pressure, they hit the post to make it 2-2 in the final minutes!!

It was nervous stuff but we have beaten the best that Charnwood has to offer!!

Up the Alliance!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

wish we could have two in our net, hard enough getting 1, lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

First 20 minutes Falcons were all over us and showed why they have been unbeaten this so far this season and according to one of there players they have been unbeaten for over 30 games in all.

Then we changed the shape and from then on we took control of the midfield and took a well deserved 2-0 lead thanks to Phil Howard and Danny Baines. We were so on top we could have been 4 or 5-0 up before Loughborough pulled one back in the last 15 minutes.

Then it was charge of the allemo as they pilled on the pressure, they hit the post to make it 2-2 in the final minutes!!

Up the Alliance!!!!!

Who needs Hilda Ogden anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm

WILKSY wrote:
dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Widds wrote:

wish we could have two in our net, hard enough getting 1, lol

We now have none. One went to uni the others cracked his knuckle!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:28 pm

Top work Kev, excellent result for you boys....
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
powder puff shots lol I know your a young team but that's the sort of banter my eight year old son comes out with. Anyway, no doubt st marks played well got some good players an played some good football, that said thougt the spirit in which the game was played was awful with one of your defenders punching our forward off the ball then your manager running on the pitch trying to start a fight cos our lad had the cheek to complain about being punched! Think st marks will get a reality check soon enough. Looks as if they think they are untouchable. Hope they get npe in the next round! Wilksy will love smashing up some cheeky teenagers an the squeaky leprachaun manager
LOVE IT!!! they didnt cause any trouble with us in pre season. didnt think they were anygood either, infact they beat us 2nil and they were awful. we had a load of young lads playing and people we didnt no as all our lads was out celebrating a bday the night b4 and to late to call it off so turned up with a mess. think we only had 3 of our players played in the game but we thought it was funny how crap we were. would love to get them in the next round, be one of the easier draws in my opinion. maybe they have 9 new players as they only had 2 decent ones and 1 of them was an over weight 17 year old in the middle of the park. st pats folded so they prob grabbed a few of them.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Up the Alliance!!!!!

They didnt hit the post near the end? or was i playing in a different game?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:04 pm

WILKSY wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
LOVE IT!!! they didnt cause any trouble with us in pre season. didnt think they were anygood either, infact they beat us 2nil and they were awful. we had a load of young lads playing and people we didnt no as all our lads was out celebrating a bday the night b4 and to late to call it off so turned up with a mess. think we only had 3 of our players played in the game but we thought it was funny how crap we were. would love to get them in the next round, be one of the easier draws in my opinion. maybe they have 9 new players as they only had 2 decent ones and 1 of them was an over weight 17 year old in the middle of the park. st pats folded so they prob grabbed a few of them.
6 missing for us, they decided to go belgium in search of fat hookers an cheap beer! Big reshuffle today an it showed. Fortunatley everyone back next week tho mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:29 pm

Shame, surely they can't start tho - that ain't fair on the others who played this week! ;-)
Did they find any cheap beer? £4.30 for a kopparberg down our boozer
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:39 pm

Quote :

Thats what Jukes told me!!! I was getting the water when the alledged incident occured!!

Quote :

Cheers Widds!! Very happy with the result as you can imagine!!
Jenko is unavailable next week against Advance so do you fancy a loan move!! Smile
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:49 pm

Leicester bharat talbot 2 v 6 saffron lounge bar

Good to get back to winning ways today and we played some good stuff in 1st half but I'm told not so good in the 2nd!!

Talbot played well and have a good set of lads!!

Good luck for the season!! Oh and got to say 1st time I've been down to the new set up and its quality!! Could do with putting more than 1 sausage in the sausage cobs though hahaha
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

Thats what Jukes told me!!! I was getting the water when the alledged incident occured!!

Quote :

Cheers Widds!! Very happy with the result as you can imagine!!
Jenko is unavailable next week against Advance so do you fancy a loan move!! Smile

Haha sounds good but we will be under the cosh from Huncote next Sunday, although should have a full squad, including possibly one of our lads who has been on sabbatical for a few weeks!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

Well they chose this wk to go purposley as we felt the league is our main priority! £4.r0 a bit steep pal wanna get yaself some white ace
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Shame that Widds!!

We will have sufficient cover anyway if what I'm hoping happens comes off, we will have the best keeper in the league. I'm not revealing names but if it comes off which is 50/50 it will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
OldMagnaNumber2

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Shame that Widds!!

We will have sufficient cover anyway if what I'm hoping happens comes off, we will have the best keeper in the league. I'm not revealing names but if it comes off which is 50/50 it will be amazing.

I think you may need the best keeper in the league!!!
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
6 missing for us, they decided to go belgium in search of fat hookers an cheap beer! Big reshuffle today an it showed. Fortunatley everyone back next week tho mate Very Happy

Timmy mallet as for you was you at the same game as the rest of us, it was ure idioit striker/manager who was threatning to hit us and being racist,manager egging us on to win u tit, thats what happens when you win u keep concentration and keep going, but when ure losing u try to get players sent off just like ure manager was doing in my eyes he was the bad sports man as i thought the game was played in a good spirit, no dirty tackles just played football, we might be kids but at least we didnt back down when ure striker wanted a fight PAL....... now stop whinging and take ure beating and learn how to lose and be a good sportsman and not talk crap SORE LOSERRRRRRRRRR and ! more thing were in the next round and ure out so the better team won, and if we get beat by a better team we will not be trying to start a fight we will simply shake hands and wish them luck and concentrate on ure own game not st marks
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:15 pm

So keep talking all your crap cause in fact it actually helps us ona sunday morning cheers for all the attention not from just you from every1 keep it up now we know how man united feel
if we were losing every week there would not be so much hype about our team
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

Well said iT was 2 ways between 2 players and my manager walked up and tried 2 shake his hand and like a kid he wunt put sumthing stUpid behind him he tried elb0wing me in the face in the b0x n0t sayin it was all him but even ure winger sed he's causing pr0blems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 2nd October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next