Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 9th October

Go down 
+44
Spy
tobester29
Katie G
Paulo
Hat Man
lingers
Blackie
greeeedy
BULLIT
norty14
Hellboy
L.K.F.C
browny15lfc
Pete Mourinho
Joey Barton
Bucko
WILKSY
Skeems
Fieldy
A.McNulty
wheel1
LoneRanger38
Cobbo
gattuso
Alan Partridge
newsreader
man in black
mowmacre fc
Sparta3
Murney
dezza
Polska legend II
Rajiv14
Jim royle
Fishandchips
LCFCHOTSHOT
Sneijder10
talbotkeeper
riley
OBSERVER
BOSSMAN
bad tekkers
Kilworthsunday
Aussie Owl
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:32 pm

Birstall rangers 3-3 nri ressies

If im honest we need to buck our ideas up if we want to stay in this division let alone get top 3...we thoroughly deserved a point but there first 3 goals came from there first 3 shots on target pretty much..we fought hard and both team had chances to nick it and the end one of our shots being a whole yard over the line but wasnt given..we was sloppy today and that cant continue i still feel we are in need of 1 more defender but thats for the manager to decide..we can quite easily put the goals away we are just struggling with conceding them..some serious have a word with ourselves needed..credit wheres due nri ressies good side
Back to top Go down
http://Db_landscapes@live.co.uk
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

how many did you bag today?
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

Sorry my comment was only supposed to be a joke! Hence banter page! Both reds in our game were due to decent or questioning a decision! We all should know now All be it hard to do to keep a lid on it get on with the game!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

good points made
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Is this to me polska?
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

similar in our game, think there were 10 or 12 yellows total, most of which were due to comments made not football related, the ref took a hard line with it and players didnt learn, every ref deals with these differently my personal opinion was some were a bit harsh but everyone was on the same pitch and knew what would happen if you said anything..... there will definately be much worse games this season where both teams finish with 11 men.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

Wheel 3-1 little Bowden

Great result for us today at thoroughly deserved we were on top from the start and the best team over 90 mins. We went one nil down through a dodgy goal as there keeper when he kicked the ball was about 5 yards out his area when he kicked it and abit of sloppy defending by us and the guy scored totally against the run of play as like I said we were by far the better team. It was like that until about 20 mins of the game to go when a few of our lads already carrying knocks had to come off and abit of tactical genius by the assistant manager switched a few players around. Then came our first some great play by steve " Tyson ain't got s**t on me" pridmore saw him hit a low hard shot past the keeper to make it 1-1 they Bowden really went to peices and 5 mins later it was 2-1 se great work down the right saw a great ball put in by Tom "the hands" Dann for warren "the pit bull" ball head in from close range. Not long after we got a corner a great ball in from Andy "4ft and a fag end" driver saw John "fat badger" willows cause some problems in the area and one of there players for reasons only he will know jumped on his back to give the wheel a peno up stepped steve " Tyson ain't got s**t on me" pridmore who pit it to the keepers left and the keeper pulled off a good save to deny him a second but he followed up and put it to bed. Bowden are a great buch of lads apart for one mouthy so and so who was subbed who thought he was rocky balboa and everyone just laughed at him t*t look forward to the return leg at there place the game was played in good spirit cheers lads.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:
Is this to me polska?

sure was
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:10 pm

Saff Lounge 6 - 3 Ac Wigston

Went in 6-0 down at half time due to us being very poor and also Saff Lounge scoring some very decent goals !!

Second half we was a bit better, but still didnt perform how we did the week earlier! Were lacking consistency.

Who ever the ref was who did our game was the best ref ive ever had, fact!
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Just the one today mate another one i made myself..at the minute i feel the service is awful..im hungry for goals aswel
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Just the one today mate another one i made myself..at the minute i feel the service is awful..im hungry for goals aswel

We're the opposite, good service but poor end product, could have had 7 or 8 but so could Dukla but for our keeper.
Back to top Go down
LoneRanger38
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:34 pm

Harrow_Veteran wrote:
LoneRanger38 wrote:

We're the opposite, good service but poor end product, could have had 7 or 8 but so could Dukla but for our keeper.

Lucky for some then mate im goal hungry just wish had the service
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:50 pm

Magna 73 Rangers 2-1 Advance Couriers

Right where do I begin...............

Yes we have beaten the mighty Advance Couriers, and unfortunately I fear that this achievement will get overlooked because Advance were down to 9 men in the end.

We started the game and Advance were the better side but we were well organised and apart from a speculative shot from 25 yards which was tipped wide by our stand in keeper (who isn't a keeper I might add) they didnt trouble us.

Whilst this was happening there were a few physical tackles by us, nothing dirty or extreme just good competitive tackles, they took exception to a couple and when he got the chance mid way in the 1st half, the centre midfielder (I know his name but I don't think I should stay) Stamped on Joe Brown, ref had no choice.

Then Tom Cartwright scored to give us the lead, he ran through, he had a shot which was brilliantly saved by the keeper but luckily it fell to him again and he put it in.

So 2nd half begins and even down to 10 men they still dominated possession, its as if we couldn't get out of our defensive mentality and it was clear Ogden was getting very frustrated and when one decision went against him he was given a 2nd yellow for dissent, they now had 9 men, we couldnt throw it away now surely?

Well we did.........almost, Matty Howarth handled in the area, Stacy Corre slotted the pen away.

Yet still we were on the back foot, its as if we didnt believe we would win or simply we didnt know how to play against 9 men and Advance knew what they were doing, they are very experienced and played it really well with 9 men.

I thought we had thrown in away but with 5 minutes to go, Bomma curled a free kick from about 35 yards out just of the touchline which flew into the top corner - no doubt it was a cross but you take those!!!!

Lucky?? Yes, certainly with the winning goal but you make your own luck, I think we rattled them early on and they lost there discipline a bit.

To there credit, Advance didnt berate the referee and any point (well except Ryan's 2nd booking) and even when they went down to 9, were exceptional - they are so hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

Never had a problem with Clive, Sam Anderson gets extra yorkies on his sundy dinner for giving out cards
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

Harrow 3-3 Dulka

Funny old game today,only had 12 for the 2nd week running,went 1-0 up then somehow missed 3 clear one on ones then cisse scored a sreamer went in at 1-1,then dulka pushed up more 2nd half and scored another 2 to go 3-1 up (cisse hat-trick) but we kept battling and continued to miss bloody sitters but managed to grab 2 goals in the last 10 to grab a draw and cud have won it at the end,we cant carry on missing these chances be glad wen we have our top scorer bk,all the best for dulka for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:12 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Magna 73 Rangers 2-1 Advance Couriers

Right where do I begin...............

Yes we have beaten the mighty Advance Couriers, and unfortunately I fear that this achievement will get overlooked because Advance were down to 9 men in the end.

We started the game and Advance were the better side but we were well organised and apart from a speculative shot from 25 yards which was tipped wide by our stand in keeper (who isn't a keeper I might add) they didnt trouble us.

Whilst this was happening there were a few physical tackles by us, nothing dirty or extreme just good competitive tackles, they took exception to a couple and when he got the chance mid way in the 1st half, the centre midfielder (I know his name but I don't think I should stay) Stamped on Joe Brown, ref had no choice.

Then Tom Cartwright scored to give us the lead, he ran through, he had a shot which was brilliantly saved by the keeper but luckily it fell to him again and he put it in.

So 2nd half begins and even down to 10 men they still dominated possession, its as if we couldn't get out of our defensive mentality and it was clear Ogden was getting very frustrated and when one decision went against him he was given a 2nd yellow for dissent, they now had 9 men, we couldnt throw it away now surely?

Well we did.........almost, Matty Howarth handled in the area, Stacy Corre slotted the pen away.

Yet still we were on the back foot, its as if we didnt believe we would win or simply we didnt know how to play against 9 men and Advance knew what they were doing, they are very experienced and played it really well with 9 men.

I thought we had thrown in away but with 5 minutes to go, Bomma curled a free kick from about 35 yards out just of the touchline which flew into the top corner - no doubt it was a cross but you take those!!!!

Lucky?? Yes, certainly with the winning goal but you make your own luck, I think we rattled them early on and they lost there discipline a bit.

To there credit, Advance didnt berate the referee and any point (well except Ryan's 2nd booking) and even when they went down to 9, were exceptional - they are so hard to beat.

take the headlines Kev - 9 men or not - to beat Advance unless you are Scraptoft Garage or Premier Sports is a major achievement. Use your connections to get the headlines!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

by the way who was the ref? sounds like he got all the big decisions spot on?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:18 pm

Brian Morrell - top ref and a top bloke to boot

I feel really awkward about awarding the headline to Magna but I feel we deserve it
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
QPR 2-2 Azul Zorros

Scorers: Mitch Birt and Joe Tailby

Poor showing from us. Queni deserved a point

poor team what did you expect?? barca?? lol

God aint u boring! Get a life man

man???? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

LoneRanger38 wrote:
Birstall rangers 3-3 nri ressies

If im honest we need to buck our ideas up if we want to stay in this division let alone get top 3...we thoroughly deserved a point but there first 3 goals came from there first 3 shots on target pretty much..we fought hard and both team had chances to nick it and the end one of our shots being a whole yard over the line but wasnt given..we was sloppy today and that cant continue i still feel we are in need of 1 more defender but thats for the manager to decide..we can quite easily put the goals away we are just struggling with conceding them..some serious have a word with ourselves needed..credit wheres due nri ressies good side

Sounds a bit like the goal we scored past you that was aleast half a yard over the line, aleast you got your name on the score sheet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:59 pm

WILKSY wrote:
Never had a problem with Clive, Sam Anderson gets extra yorkies on his sundy dinner for giving out cards

Sam Anderson is a very fair and consistent ref!
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

gattuso wrote:
Huncote 3 - 3 nri

Huncote went 3-0 up and then we went down to 10 men, despite this i still felt we was the better team, then we pulled it back to 3-3 before they had a man sent off last 5.

No need to think denty you were the better side

We maybe didnt deserve to win the game but at 3 nil up we should have done!

As usual great game with NRI and good to see so many back down the boozer Laughing

Had to make up for the fact that I didnt get any food cos you boys ate it all by having an extra couple of pints and rolling out at 4pm lol!

Looking forward to the rematch already
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:15 pm

Kilworth beat Phoenix 6-0 .. Good effort boys.
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

browny15lfc wrote:

You boys are looking very impressive, hope we catch you on a bad day!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

browny15lfc wrote:

hope you didn't give Morley a hard time Mr Brown
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

Huncote Sec wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Huncote 3 - 3 nri

Huncote went 3-0 up and then we went down to 10 men, despite this i still felt we was the better team, then we pulled it back to 3-3 before they had a man sent off last 5.

No need to think denty you were the better side

We maybe didnt deserve to win the game but at 3 nil up we should have done!

As usual great game with NRI and good to see so many back down the boozer Laughing

Had to make up for the fact that I didnt get any food cos you boys ate it all by having an extra couple of pints and rolling out at 4pm lol!

Looking forward to the rematch already

Never any food or beer for the rest of us when the NRI boys are in town!
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:21 pm

MDH Knights 4:2 DME

First to the major talking point of the 3 sendings off. The ref is very experienced and refs as such but neither team seemed to figure it out. He took no back chat and people were booked time and again for it but unfortunately in the rules you get a yellow for dissent so we can't complain. Had a good chat after the game and he agreed that the problem stems from the fact many refs take a slating without brandishing cards and as such when refd by some1 who doesn't take it, a clean game ends with 3 sendings off!

Anyway to the game and bit by bit we're finding our feet again after a nightmare start to the season. A good bonding trip to peterboro dog races (where I came across a guy talking about watching nri most weeks which was a bit odd) has improved the feel about the team and hopefully we're on the improve.
DME are a decent bunch and will beat teams but that goes for every team in this league, it seems anyone can beat anyone!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm

NRI have quite a hard core following in Peterborough
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

And as for the reds, how many did you get compared to DME? Seems that if, after the first sending off, that players were still showing dissent, then they really should have had the penny drop and stop giving the ref such a hard time?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

I feel really awkward about awarding the headline to Magna but I feel we deserve it

Well you sure don't deserve it if you stamp on people and show the ref dissent, so no need to feel awkward at all.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:28 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

Advance lose about once every 458 games so go for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:37 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
And as for the reds, how many did you get compared to DME? Seems that if, after the first sending off, that players were still showing dissent, then they really should have had the penny drop and stop giving the ref such a hard time?

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! We had one walk and DME had 2.
We could feel a little aggrieved with our lads first yellow as he got it for persistent fouling but all 3 appeared to be perfectly good tackles. Still once your on a yellow and the ref has told you to calm it you can't show dissent so no complaints from us!

NRI's loyal fan in peterboro made a slight error in reminding us of jays great goal in the stokes cup final, we knew all about it as it cost us the game! Wink
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

Qpr 2 azul 2
shane Jackson
Paul vernon

much better from lads today should have won but will take a point. Always a good game with azul both teams had chances but hopefully turned the corner now. Shame got a few out next week but chance for subs. At least we didn't conceed any silly goals today
enjoyed it and nice to sit here without that loosing feelin Smile
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:06 pm

went to see my brother play for glenny today vs bullies fink it ended 6-3 cud bin alot more, bullies all over the shot an aint got a scooby doo at min, take bck my words pre season saying they finish 2nd. awfull performance bullies... wots goin on my friend???
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

shame as still hav much of squad as last yr, but jus dont seem to be clicking this yr for sum reason!
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:40 pm

I am never one to upset a ref lol. :-). But I must have because he bottled it and we got vernon instead.

We have some good players and some average ones (yes, me included.. before my team point that out) but we play well as a team and its always a laugh. 3 of the better players didnt play today through work or injury, but nobody moaned and we got something out of the game.

We have got some tricky matches coming too, so I hope our luck continues!

Joey b.. Cheers mate but I hope your lads are all hung over and we win lol ;-)

Polska legend II wrote:
browny15lfc wrote:

hope you didn't give Morley a hard time Mr Brown

Last edited by browny15lfc on Sun 09 Oct 2011, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: suprised dme got team out 2day as no mr dme was in manchester for wkend wiv 5 his lads 4 bday!   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
MDH 4-2 DME

Tight first half today went in 1-0 up and all pretty even, second half the cards were flying about despite it being a very clean game, DME had 2 sent off for second bookings and we had 1, this opened it up and we had a number of chances to make the score line a lot more flatering but were very wasteful, they got a couple back but from mid way through the half i think the points were safe, felt the ref was a bit quick with the cards today as i don't think either team particularly deserved to finish with less than the full compliment but he set the set the tone early on booking our player in the first 5 mins and really continued from there, he was consistant but perhaps a little harsh today.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:53 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:

get that headline written up kev 9 men or not advance are advance at the end of the day and who ever beats them deserves mentioning well done pal from us all at bullies
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

BULLIT wrote:
shame as still hav much of squad as last yr, but jus dont seem to be clicking this yr for sum reason!

cant score in a brothel thats why had loads of chances and alot of the play today. was 3-1 down got back to 3-3 and were the better side and looking good then last 10 -15 mins we just gave up and glenny went right till the end and punished us and fair play to them a good game to watch hardly any hoofing some good football from both sides. thought glenny keeper was outstanding making numerous great saves the little no 4 who got bout 3 goals aswell was a cracking little player. have to mention pearson aswell first game back for a few week and was absolutely the best player on the pitch bar none scored 2 great goals aswell.
wish glenny the best of luck all nice lads and make u feel very welcome.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

Toe poke wrote:
Bullies are ruined do well to see the season out

we'll see the season out matey even if we lose every single game. hope this will put to bed rumours of us folding as they are simply not true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 9th October   Banter for games played 9th October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 9th October
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next