Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Rumours - 2009-10

Go down 
+142
bumble
THE MAGICIAN
Jenko
scouse1
Rusty Nuts
Snake hips
Tubby NRI
BigTimeCharlie
Fuxxyou
greeeedy
Throops No.1 Supporter
Throop Gaffer
Plough new boy
frank
dk4632
shaun riley
NiffyA
dezza
Alliance's no1
spartano1
barney rubble
cyril sneer
Dodgy
bullshead athletic
bob stains
Weasel
Alan Partridge
Tango
Pete Waterman
spartamoshdock
jchris23
Duane
welshy26
sidderz
king of the chavs
tulip
mowmacre fc
Tomassi
ta-fc
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
Sneijder10
Captain Marvel 19
A.McNulty
Capello
Hot Punter
ramon_II
Haggis4
Hellboy
Heavy D
most hated
phil_brown
shearer
Gifford
Kauto Stars Fc
oily
Devvo
chip douglas
Sparta3
sean callaghan
Ivan Drago
riley
the willow
Vyvyan
OBSERVER
willywonka
arthur fowler
the rat
NICKY-NACKY-NOO
Magna Chairman
N-Wilz
right foot thunderbolt
captain cleansing
thebear
Cleansing Services f.c
westernwally10
delboy
RM05
Trawlerman
Golem
tysmith c.n.f.c
spiderman
Inside info
wiggoboy
The Rock
Stroller
Paulo
gonzo
Coley21
newsreader
PaulMcshane
Doc Brown
Liam.. no.1
simplesimon
ben
enogel
sgoodman
THE SPY
Pete Mourinho
Alliance Journo
Bruce Campbell
Stevie Gerrard
Royal Oak
Minty
gabriel gray
super polska
Lodge
phoenixGK
Katie G
Jean Claude Van Damme
johnmeode
AC.Slater
John.J.Rambo
Sparky
Aussie Owl
fozzi
Gordon
man in black
Cobbo
dee_aitcho
stuartverrallismyhero
willows fc
grasshopper
grotbags
Declan Swan
Mike Bassett
Jimmyb
Screech Powers
Orange
rocky
Gaz Throops Manager
gattuso
Edgar
Piemasterflash
Vintage 9
Polska legend II
StoneColdSteveAustin
CalamityScouse
Reporter
146 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:44 am

John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:
Fozzi set to take over at aylestone park, he has told a few people this already

Could be true but as the previous manager I recommended Mark Cole for the job and believe he has the Job at the Mo with Fozzi Helping him out

my interests are purely in playing for aylestone park. managing one day would be great, but the structure that i have been told about regarding the new manager and his back up team i have no interest in taking thier place.

I like you're modesty! Can't realy see you being in the frame for the first team job!it will take an old head with a few contacts to turn that place around! The under 8's just sounds like an AC feeder club! Maybe they are looking for fozzi to send over a few experienced players.

I was hearing rumours about aylestone park footy team, but the moderators stopped me from chatting about it.
Back to top Go down
Jean Claude Van Damme

Jean Claude Van Damme

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 11:07 am

Was at my local last night and have heard it on good report that Magna are after another forward and a defender/sweeper. Aledgedly both from a Div 4 side (wont say because of the other teams manager not knowing this). When managment are aware, I will post the Team, the players names (only have their first names).
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

dumb wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:

Could be true but as the previous manager I recommended Mark Cole for the job and believe he has the Job at the Mo with Fozzi Helping him out

my interests are purely in playing for aylestone park. managing one day would be great, but the structure that i have been told about regarding the new manager and his back up team i have no interest in taking thier place.

I like you're modesty! Can't realy see you being in the frame for the first team job!it will take an old head with a few contacts to turn that place around! The under 8's just sounds like an AC feeder club! Maybe they are looking for fozzi to send over a few experienced players.

I was hearing rumours about aylestone park footy team, but the moderators stopped me from chatting about it.

Dumb you were speculating that i would be sacked, i resigned on monday due to work commitments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:18 pm

dear sir..i was not speculating anything, i said i heard people chatting about the managers job, wether or not you have left under your own steam, is irrelevant to me. As i was just trying to bring things to peoples attention, based on 2 other people gossiping at a match, i only put it on here, to see if it would be useful to anyone concerned. No matter what you say about their chairman, i have seen what he can be like as past managers would totally back me up.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:40 pm

journo wrote:
A high profile division 3 team could be losing there manager after beign approach by two teams, one a new team for next season to take over.

Anstey Hounds struggling for players after a few of the players had a big bust up with the manager.

Polska to just have one team next season.

Several players have had texts from Gareth the Grt Wigston manger about playing for him, however there already signed on with a team, wonder whats gonna happen there, can Gt Wigston really afford 10 pound per transfer?

Willows wont be losing Stu Verral despite what is said on here.

Sporting Wigston to lose a player so i hear.

Cska Carnabies looking for a striker to join there team, and have spoke to a player from another team who they share a pitch with.

Wonder whether this is about me, I have been approach by another team about running them and kindly turned them down, but have no idea whether were high profile, I guess sitting at the top of the league (for now) is pretty high. Wink
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:43 pm

dumb wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:

Poor mans Twenty 20?
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:48 pm

dumb wrote:
dear sir..i was not speculating anything, i said i heard people chatting about the managers job, wether or not you have left under your own steam, is irrelevant to me. As i was just trying to bring things to peoples attention, based on 2 other people gossiping at a match, i only put it on here, to see if it would be useful to anyone concerned. No matter what you say about their chairman, i have seen what he can be like as past managers would totally back me up.

Yes I have known the chairman for many years and he will not change. His expectations of where we should be at are unrealistic. When I took over the job it was 5 days before the season started and had around 6 players. I dont want to sound my own trumpet or anything but i believe if i hadnt have taken over the club would have folded. Yet the chairman expected me to have the team in the top half. Aylestone Park has a dreadfull reputation.

I wish Coley And Dee all the best and hope they can turn the club round, there are some good players at the club, will be an extremely difficult Job
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:03 pm

I hope so also Bushy, but after the chat last night, it seems the Chairman already has some one in place, and Coley and me are only in temporary charge.

I agree that the reputation of Aylestone Park is damaged, and what Bushy did with the resources available were pretty remarkable considering the state the club was in.

I hope the chairman will listen to the players and allow this season to be a season of steadying the ship, and go for a better season next year.

If anything the Chairman needs to thank Bushy for bringing the plaers that are in, and for even doing the job.

Bring on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:46 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
dumb wrote:
John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:

Poor mans Twenty 20?

What on earth are you on about? speak English.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:48 pm

If you want to chat to me add me on Facebook, this isnt a place to chat.
Back to top Go down
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:51 pm

Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Was at my local last night and have heard it on good report that Magna are after another forward and a defender/sweeper. Aledgedly both from a Div 4 side (wont say because of the other teams manager not knowing this). When managment are aware, I will post the Team, the players names (only have their first names).
Get a life and stop focusing all your efforts on our team. If we want to sign any players, we'll do it through the correct channels and it will be between us, the player involved and their club, as has been the deal when we've signed players before. We have no intention of signing any more players this year. Now go and try to wind someone else up!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:09 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
If you want to chat to me add me on Facebook, this isnt a place to chat.

Fair enough, just dont get why your're on about a cricket tournament, Very confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:12 pm

MT Sec wrote:
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote:
Get a life and stop focusing all your efforts on our team. If we want to sign any players, we'll do it through the correct channels and it will be between us, the player involved and their club, as has been the deal when we've signed players before. We have no intention of signing any more players this year. Now go and try to wind someone else up!!

He's been to Withernsea for a week.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:55 pm

John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:

i am a very modest man. i lack the old head but contacts i do have. i hope the under 8s do still want me as i believe i could put a.p back on the map with that lot giving me a few years Laughing i like it rambo, but times at a.p is not about joking. i challenged the chairman last night, win on saturday and everything stays the way it is, any other result he can do as he pleases. roll on saturday.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:58 pm

John.J.Rambo wrote:
fozzi wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
AC.Slater wrote:

Correct John, Aylestone Park Under 8's are officially AC Wigstons feeder club, to go along with Kingsway Rangers being our Parent club.
Back to top Go down
phoenixGK

phoenixGK

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

rumours of phoenix to be signin 4 or 5 players few from prem and gud young lads Smile
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 5:40 pm

phoenixGK wrote:
rumours of phoenix to be signin 4 or 5 players few from prem and gud young lads Smile

Ashley Young
Theo Walcott
Fabio
Jack Wilshere

Possibly James Milner
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:50 pm

the only news we have is that we have jay oliver from leicester constab signing for us this week, and peter heighton and lee millington signing a week on sunday!
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 12:27 pm

Gaz Great Wigston Manager wrote:
the only news we have is that we have jay oliver from leicester constab signing for us this week, and peter heighton and lee millington signing a week on sunday!

Is he out on day release?
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 12:39 pm

Will these players be Cup tied for our game Gaz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 1:34 pm

nope all eligible to play mate, had great news today all our injured lads bak tom so got 16 there tom jus at right time gunna be great game against webbys tom and looking forward to game against u and ur lads nxt sunday lodge
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 1:54 pm

I thought players needed to be signed a week before to be eligible for the Billy Walton, plus obviously if they have played in the competition already this season, then they could not play.

Look forward to welcoming you to Manor Park Gaz!!

Last edited by Lodge on Sat 21 Nov 2009, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:14 pm

Lodge wrote:
I thought players needed to be signed a week before to be eligible for the Billy Walton, plus obviously if they have played in the competition already this season, then they c*** play.

Normal League rules apply to all League cup and League games (ie before kick off is OK if countersigned).

You need to be signed by Thursday midnight for County Cup games.
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:37 pm

thanx lodge looking forward to the game, had meeting with the lads and ironed out the problems last week, we have totally changed to what the team use to be like regarding discipline, should be a good game lodge look forward to it
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 6:03 pm

You sure Gareth?

Heard a rumour Nathan Rutter stamped on a keepers head?
Back to top Go down
super polska

super polska

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

I wouldnt waste your time on him!
Back to top Go down
grotbags

grotbags

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:13 pm

I wouldnt waste your time full stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:19 pm

thanx lodge looking forward to the game, had meeting with the lads and ironed out the problems last week, we have totally changed to what the team use to be like regarding discipline, should be a good game lodge look forward to it

How do you explain Limberts sending off today then?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:22 pm

What was it for Newbie, how did the game go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 8:30 pm

He got 2 fully deserved yellows, silly really as they we're trailing 2-1 and looking to get an equaliser. We didn't play to the best of our ability and we're on the rack for the first twenty minutes. We got a couple of quick goals and got our heads together. To be fair they stuck at it and looked like they could get back into it but we managed to hold on for the 3 points. I look forward to the return fixture!!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

yer limberts red card was silly on his part and fully deserved, we played well and the chances we missed cost us the game, i was looking forward to this game most as a few of my mates play for them, it was a good game we just need to put our chances away nxt time
Back to top Go down
AC.Slater

AC.Slater

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:29 pm

great wigston are a bunch of tossers and as for gaz he thinks they are the best team around. like when gaz played football he thinks hes better then what he is
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 4:42 pm

Whispers of a new manager at a Division 2 club near you!
Back to top Go down
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 5:03 pm

and who might u be mr a.c slater, wat team u from? or u one of them people that hide behind a name like a.c nothing wrong with my lads i have we love the fact we get idiots like u trying to put us down all it does is make us stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:44 pm

western athletic set to unveil a prem striker this sunday hopefully eligible to play also. should really help us in our quest for the title this year. Cool
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:50 pm

super polska wrote:

I wouldnt waste your time on him!

Ha ha - will cover every blade of grass on a sixpence!
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm

wafc wrote:
western athletic set to unveil a prem striker this sunday hopefully eligible to play also. should really help us in our quest for the title this year. Cool
Emile Heskey?
Back to top Go down
gabriel gray

gabriel gray

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:10 am

wafc wrote:

Mick Quinn?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

wafc wrote:

boncho guenchev Question
Back to top Go down
Royal Oak

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:07 pm

Us royal oak will be applying to move to the alliance league next season and have already had confirmation from a few lads in the alliance league that they will join us

Without naming names

1 from a div 4 wigston team

and 3 from a prem team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours - 2009-10
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next