Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Rumours - 2009-10

Go down 
+142
bumble
THE MAGICIAN
Jenko
scouse1
Rusty Nuts
Snake hips
Tubby NRI
BigTimeCharlie
Fuxxyou
greeeedy
Throops No.1 Supporter
Throop Gaffer
Plough new boy
frank
dk4632
shaun riley
NiffyA
dezza
Alliance's no1
spartano1
barney rubble
cyril sneer
Dodgy
bullshead athletic
bob stains
Weasel
Alan Partridge
Tango
Pete Waterman
spartamoshdock
jchris23
Duane
welshy26
sidderz
king of the chavs
tulip
mowmacre fc
Tomassi
ta-fc
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
Sneijder10
Captain Marvel 19
A.McNulty
Capello
Hot Punter
ramon_II
Haggis4
Hellboy
Heavy D
most hated
phil_brown
shearer
Gifford
Kauto Stars Fc
oily
Devvo
chip douglas
Sparta3
sean callaghan
Ivan Drago
riley
the willow
Vyvyan
OBSERVER
willywonka
arthur fowler
the rat
NICKY-NACKY-NOO
Magna Chairman
N-Wilz
right foot thunderbolt
captain cleansing
thebear
Cleansing Services f.c
westernwally10
delboy
RM05
Trawlerman
Golem
tysmith c.n.f.c
spiderman
Inside info
wiggoboy
The Rock
Stroller
Paulo
gonzo
Coley21
newsreader
PaulMcshane
Doc Brown
Liam.. no.1
simplesimon
ben
enogel
sgoodman
THE SPY
Pete Mourinho
Alliance Journo
Bruce Campbell
Stevie Gerrard
Royal Oak
Minty
gabriel gray
super polska
Lodge
phoenixGK
Katie G
Jean Claude Van Damme
johnmeode
AC.Slater
John.J.Rambo
Sparky
Aussie Owl
fozzi
Gordon
man in black
Cobbo
dee_aitcho
stuartverrallismyhero
willows fc
grasshopper
grotbags
Declan Swan
Mike Bassett
Jimmyb
Screech Powers
Orange
rocky
Gaz Throops Manager
gattuso
Edgar
Piemasterflash
Vintage 9
Polska legend II
StoneColdSteveAustin
CalamityScouse
Reporter
146 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:42 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Greeedy, were you on the market for an ex West End player ?

lol bout all we could afford the chairman told us if we win we dont pay subs nor the ref now when we do he turns up skint
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:30 pm

newsreader wrote:
rumour has it sporting highcross are in the market for a new manager after a poor start to their first season in the alliance league

haha where do these rumours come from??????? almost right though i have spoken to mark walsh about getting involved with us as i understood he was no longer involved with beauy rangers, its got nothing to do with our form though more to do with the fact that i'm sec,manager,kitman and supersub and i know mark and thought he would do well for us, however his is committed to aylestone park ressies and wants to concentrate on them this season so im STILL THE MAN...............HAHA unless anyone else fancies getting involved?? (malc) lol newsreader please reveal your sources though ???
Back to top Go down
Alliance Journo

Alliance Journo

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

After an emotional conversation via Facebook Chat, Sparta Parva manager is set to take over NRI Reserves next season.

Rumour has it Willows could be coming back.

Managers are being touted for the job at Bees Knees.

Another lowly placed club have asked Hood Parks manager to help them out.

Liam Dent is set to leave NRI to join an Oadby based team.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:08 pm

Alliance Journo wrote:
After an emotional conversation via Facebook Chat, Sparta Parva manager is set to take over NRI Reserves next season.

Hahaha that is priceless Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:33 pm

dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:
rumour has it sporting highcross are in the market for a new manager after a poor start to their first season in the alliance league

haha where do these rumours come from??????? almost right though i have spoken to mark walsh about getting involved with us as i understood he was no longer involved with beauy rangers, its got nothing to do with our form though more to do with the fact that i'm sec,manager,kitman and supersub and i know mark and thought he would do well for us, however his is committed to aylestone park ressies and wants to concentrate on them this season so im STILL THE MAN...............HAHA unless anyone else fancies getting involved?? (malc) lol newsreader please reveal your sources though ???

Bollocks off!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:43 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
dezza wrote:
newsreader wrote:

Bollocks off!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ha ha only joking.............thought you'd like that one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:46 pm

I am sure the lads miss my half time team talks from the early days, but we will prob stick with Malc lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 9:12 am

After looking at the squad and after discussions between board and management, the board has agreed to open the cheque book and sign two new players of high quality. These guys will be at the game every week and after careful scrutiny by the NRI manager (Mr Heggs) it was decided that they could add to the team and ensure continued good team spirit amongst the lads.

Subject to no players getting long term injuries or leaving the club, our activity in the transfer market is over for this season.

The board would like to thank Mr Malc Heggs for his continued support and high level of performance in his role as club manager, we are happy to share his vision for the NRI and hope that this partnership continues well into the future.

On behalf of the board, thank you.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:12 am

New Road Inn wrote:
After looking at the squad and after discussions between board and management, the board has agreed to open the cheque book and sign two new players of high quality. These guys will be at the game every week and after careful scrutiny by the NRI manager (Mr Heggs) it was decided that they could add to the team and ensure continued good team spirit amongst the lads.

Subject to no players getting long term injuries or leaving the club, our activity in the transfer market is over for this season.

The board would like to thank Mr Malc Heggs for his continued support and high level of performance in his role as club manager, we are happy to share his vision for the NRI and hope that this partnership continues well into the future.

On behalf of the board, thank you.

Laughing Widds, you kill it.

I think the job of press liaison officer should go to Mr Gareth Widdup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:06 pm

quote]

Laughing Widds, you kill it.

I think the job of press liaison officer should go to Mr Gareth Widdup.[/quote]

I would do, but he eats all the biscuits at the board meetings!! pig
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

widds in your image is that your other half son???

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 6:36 pm

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
widds in your image is that your other half son???

I am so jealous of his barnet!!!

And Malc - like the t-shirt!!
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:35 pm

<<<<<<< to pot hunt with a div 6 team near you Very Happy next year Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:35 am

Alliance Journo wrote:

Another lowly placed club have asked Hood Parks manager to help them out.

I'm sure that goes for all the other teams at the bottom of their tables too, or are they too afraid to admit it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 9:47 am

tysmith c.n.f.c wrote:
<<<<<<< to pot hunt with a div 6 team near you Very Happy next year Embarassed

You know where your heart is taking you bud!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:46 pm

bullshead have clinched the signing of adam charlton. should be a great signing for the bullies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bumble

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 6:14 pm

Luke Bott transfering back to Niffy Ressies now the management situations has been resolved
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:44 pm

######RUMOUR MILL######

Word from the sticks is that FROLESWORTH UNITED have been playing a lower league player and will be signing the YELLOW BOOTS STARLET before the transfer deadline!

Watch out for the one that ducks in the team photo!

###### affraid ######
Back to top Go down
umbrella

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 7:21 pm

Ooooooo Orange!!! We must have the same contacts as I've been told the same!!!!!! Naughty Naughty Mr Yellow Boots!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

Sparta Chairman and NRI Secretary spotted on the lunch break! Talks of a merge prove unfounded though, meaning chicko links will not be re-instated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
rumor2011

rumor2011

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 9:22 am

NOW NOW NOW RUMOR MILL IS BEGINNING TO START NOW WERE HEADING TO THE END OF THE SEASON AND WITH TEAMS LOOKING TO BUILD FOR NEXT SEASON!!

SOME OF THE RUMOURS IVE HEARD ARE..

Cole Brookfield to Bullshead, Scrappy or Advance

Nathan Kewmoss to scrappy garage

Gavin Mobbs to scrappy garage

Shaun Barber to GT, Scrappy

Aaron Preston to GT

Ryan Ogden to Advance

Paul Pallet and Jake Wain to leave Glenfield Town

BUT LIKE I SAID THERE ALL RUMOURS PASSED ON BY WORD OF MOUTH...

Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:42 am

rumor2011 wrote:
NOW NOW NOW RUMOR MILL IS BEGINNING TO START NOW WERE HEADING TO THE END OF THE SEASON AND WITH TEAMS LOOKING TO BUILD FOR NEXT SEASON!!

Aaron Preston to GT

Ryan Ogden to Advance

lol mobbsy out 9 months with fractured leg and remaining at the bullshead there after.
nathan kewmoss lokking at some time in the nick but will be remaining with the bullshead untill then (no chance of him leaving).
got glen chambers in goal for us so cole brookfield wont be joining bullshead.
hope this helps and is definitive enough for the rumour mill Wink
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

greeeedy wrote:
rumor2011 wrote:

Aaron Preston to GT

Ryan Ogden to Advance

lol mobbsy out 9 months with fractured leg and remaining at the bullshead there after.
nathan kewmoss lokking at some time in the nick but will be remaining with the bullshead untill then (no chance of him leaving).

Haha So its all started again i take it Smile Barber would be a great addition for us tho, and i cant see Aaron leaving a team hes most certainly lead to promotion this season
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:56 am

Cole Brookfield wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
rumor2011 wrote:

Aaron Preston to GT

Ryan Ogden to Advance

Haha So its all started again i take it Smile Barber would be a great addition for us tho, and i cant see Aaron leaving a team hes most certainly lead to promotion this season

lol where do people get it from i want to know have to agree with cole on this one barber a cracking player cant see him leaving prem tho unless they fold and aaron wont be leaving moshdock i dont think as top scorer with 40 odd goals has more or less guaranteed them a prem spot for next season
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 12:15 pm

had 3 teams ask me about our lads for next season already, 2 alliance sides and 1 leicester sunday league side!!!
main interest in dean edwards,lewis edwards,kieron edwards,louis finney neckles,ryan allen and tony fitzpatrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumours - 2009-10   Rumours - 2009-10 - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumours - 2009-10
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26