Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 10 Febuary

Go down 
+37
LFC for Life !!
Paulo
scottyh
LINEKER
Fishandchips
Sparta3
Jenko
FEAR_FUFC
Hubble1980
Butterfingers
dezza
4 More Seasons
Jimmyb
Mivan are going up
spartamoshdock
Pretty Boy
Jedster
Plough new boy
bulwellian
the harrow wookie
Polska legend II
Skeems
LK_United
THE MAGICIAN
The Plough
Rwhite08
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Blackie
BUSFC Zack
whiteeagles
Joey-Gattuso
gattuso
johnmeode
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Gordon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfingers

Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:05 am

Fair credit to F.C Pochins today they worked the socks off on a very heavy pitch with only 11 men.

Ultimatly they took their chances & the very few that fell our way we never even troubled the keeper.

When they got forward they made me work to make saves.

But this wasn't a smash & grab from 2 counter attacks they had plenty more chances .

Downside also is our pitch has been ruined by the weather & match today up until today it has been flat & perfect to pass the ball around butnow its just a muddy mess hopefully it will get rolled by the council luckily we have only got 3 more home games left L.D.A ,Monsell & Talbot.

P.S where the f**k did that 1st goal come from it just flew out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:38 am

There is some great banter on here !!! After reading for months have took the plunge and joined.

The plough have been ripped
By the big guy (sorry dont know what team)

Please say must come and watch that game !!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 6:46 am

Frolesworth 5-8 Oscars.

Awful game on a pitch that was barely playable in the second half against a very average side.

Threw away a 3-1 lead, could have been four or five at half-time but instead was 3-3 then had to fight back from 5-3 down only to concede three in the last 10 minutes.

Having to play a different outfield player in goal every week as we have lost our goalkeeper and also lost both of our strikers who scored 33 between them as they can't be bothered to get out of bed.

Almost half way, lost nine game on the bounce and can't see us picking up any points for the remainder of the season now. I think we'd struggle in Division Two this season.

Good luck to Oscars for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

Hubble1980 wrote:
There is some great banter on here !!! After reading for months have took the plunge and joined.

The plough have been ripped
By the big guy (sorry dont know what team)

Please say must come and watch that game !!

Embarassed

If you mean us then we are the only team that the plough boy talks about. Blaby united Sunday.
You would think we were as famous as Liverpool the way e falls about us, it's nice to have him as our highest fan though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:22 am

johnmeode wrote:
Wigston Car Breakers 1 V 8 Fairfield Dynamo (HT 1-4)

Leon Doughty 4
Joe Latham 3
Toby Warner

We went in the game more in hope than expectation with 5 players out, including all our recognised strikers and an outfield player in goal. We were 2-0 up within 5 minutes, it seemed that there lads were out to try and bully us and kick us rather than play early on. They got a goal back mid way through the first half with a deflected free kick. We were just trying to keep it tight and play our football. Two long range strikes just before half time made it four. The first goal was always going to be important in the second half and we got it quite quickly, from then we just tried to keep the ball and hit them on the break, 3 more goals followed and it was very comfortable in the end. Leon Doughty scored 3 of his goals from outside the box, two of them were worldies.

I think the carbreakers lads thought they just needed to turn up, put a few tackles in and we would be easy pickings. We have a young squad, average age today was around 22 and they were all superb today.

I know we will get all the comments that we are in the wrong league etc, but this is the same team that lost to Polska and Kilworth. We just played very well today.

Have to also say that the game was reffed brilliantly by Martin Dexter, there were some very late tackles and lunges but he kept his cards in his pocket and managed the game really well. Top Draw

The car breakers lads are a good bunch, I hope they carry on.

Who is your normal keeper as you keep saying you have to play an outfield player there every week?
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:24 am

CPR 3 - 3 LDA
LDA win on pens 5-4

Brad Downing 2
Jacob Gregory

This was a really well competed match but I feel we did just about enough to deserve the win in the end and 5 excellent penalties made sure of it.

Brad Downing got the scoring underway, nodding home a cross from the right. Jake scored direct from a corner but nobody know how it went in!! CPR pulled one back before Brad looped the ball over the CPR keeper to give us the 2-goal lead The pitch made it very difficult or any football to be played but both teams stuck at it. CPR managed to pull it back level and there were chances either way to settle the tie in extra time. A few goal line scrambles had the crowd on the edge of their seats.

CPR are a good side and work very hard. Having a keeper of that standard will always help, too. I'm looking forward to our two league games to come.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:25 am

To be honest we havent got a regular one tom rossell played a few times, collo a few times. We have had callum earls in goal last few games. All outfield players really
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:43 am

MDH Knights 3-0 Huncote

This game was a big win for us really, had a number of key players missing and only just scraped 11 most of which were a state from one of our players 21st the previous night, the conditions were awful and pitch cut up a treat so it could of easily been a slip up for us. first half we really did the damage putting pressure on them in midfield and defence forcing errors from them and as a result created numerous chances only a decent performance from the keeper and poor finishing kept us to 2-0 at half time. only at 2-0 though and Huncote got more involved second half, had they got a goal back they really could of made us sweat but with only 1 regular defender the players deputising stood firm and limited Huncote to efforts from distance and a few set pieces, at the other end we continued to create and miss chances, our midfielder who celebrated his birthday hit the post with an open goal and 4 or 5 one on ones went begging, again most of the time us missing the target but when we did get it right the keeper made good saves, eventually Brennan made sure turning the ball in from close range following a corner. Just happy to get the 3 points today as it could of quite easily gone horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Hubble1980

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 10:00 am

If you mean us then we are the only team that the plough boy talks about. Blaby united Sunday.
You would think we were as famous as Liverpool the way e falls about us, it's nice to have him as our highest fan though Smile[/quote]

U have certainly brightened up this topic ha !!

Right will keep my eye out for that fixture then.

I remember seeing the plough last year, remember a fat lad up top
Apart from that nothing !!!

Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 10:35 am

Sparta3 wrote:
CPR 3 - 3 LDA
LDA win on pens 5-4

Brad Downing 2
Jacob Gregory

This was a really well competed match but I feel we did just about enough to deserve the win in the end and 5 excellent penalties made sure of it.

Brad Downing got the scoring underway, nodding home a cross from the right. Jake scored direct from a corner but nobody know how it went in!! CPR pulled one back before Brad looped the ball over the CPR keeper to give us the 2-goal lead The pitch made it very difficult or any football to be played but both teams stuck at it. CPR managed to pull it back level and there were chances either way to settle the tie in extra time. A few goal line scrambles had the crowd on the edge of their seats.

CPR are a good side and work very hard. Having a keeper of that standard will always help, too. I'm looking forward to our two league games to come.

Good analysis there, fairly even game on a bog marsh pitch. I think you guys just shaded extra time and all 5 of your penalties gave our keeper no chance.

Look forward to the 2 leagues now, good luck in the cup !
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 11:51 am

Butterfingers wrote:
Fair credit to F.C Pochins today they worked the socks off on a very heavy pitch with only 11 men.

Ultimatly they took their chances & the very few that fell our way we never even troubled the keeper.

When they got forward they made me work to make saves.

But this wasn't a smash & grab from 2 counter attacks they had plenty more chances .

Downside also is our pitch has been ruined by the weather & match today up until today it has been flat & perfect to pass the ball around butnow its just a muddy mess hopefully it will get rolled by the council luckily we have only got 3 more home games left L.D.A ,Monsell & Talbot.

P.S where the f**k did that 1st goal come from it just flew out of nowhere.

The pitch was horrible, especially in the middle with the ball not rolling. But it did help us a few times as you tried to knock the ball around and it either got stuck or skidded of the surface.

Fair play though you pulled off some good saves and he wouldn't shut up about that goal either haha
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

Mivan are going up wrote:
Mivan 5 LKS 2

A great performance from the lads today!

LKS had the possession but a bit like last week we were clinical going forward and defended really well. LKS started well and had several corners and put the pressure of us, we defended well and with a 25 yard free kick Rav Dhillon scored with out first shot of the game. LKS equalised due to my mistake and the bank slippin through my legs!

We soaked up the pressure again and made it 2-1 with some good football and then 3-1 just before half time.

LKS came out quick and got an early second half goal to make it 3-2, however we defended really well and managed to get 4-2 in front. We,defended very well and managed to see the game out. LKS tried throwing the kitchen sink at us but as a team we all worked for each other and put our bodies on the line. A late solo goal by Rav Dhillon summed up the difference in the strikers between the two teams and killed the game off.

LKS looked a complete different side to the one we played earlier in the season. Their strike force was poor though and as much as their no.7 mouthed off all game and spoke about how he was too good for this league and should be playing prem.. He was VERY average and did nothing but moan at other people including saying several times " how the hell are you top of the league?your cr*p"

Their new additions stood out, but not for the right reasons in my opinion. They just thought they were better than anyone else. The rest of the team worked hard but were unlucky at times.

Also credit to both sides, a few meaty challenged but neither side made anything of them. The game was really helped by the ref Bruce who was fantastic!!

i would agree largely with wat u put but lets not forget how both ur cms wanted 2 argue about everything and anything ur lot wasnt perfect pal but u won we didnt u took ur chances we didnt we played some gd stuff at times but gave silly free kicks away silly areas that cost us u dont really need b slagging us off just report on the game would have done we aint come on here saying stuff bout ur lads disrespectfull in my eyes

Scorers: Rav Dhillon x2, Harry Sandhu, Scott Pestell and Sam Abdullah
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:47 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Sure is. Azzurri, Barca and NRi top 3. We will be back where we belong in division 2 next season.

I'm suffering from a slight concussion. Thanks Widds.

Ha ha, us top 3, gimme a break, we have missed anything up to 12 players since October, our season has been a joke from the start, we have been slaughtered several times this season by much better teams than us, at the end of the day we are at best a Div2 side, even your players were saying how poor we were yesterday Jimmy.

How the hell we have beaten you twice is beyond me, you played by far the better football, gave us the run around all game, think we had 3 chances all game and scored with 2 of them, admittedly we had 3 players returning from injury yesterday who have not played since October so they felt it but we rode our luck yesterday.

I think Fosse played as good a football as Iv'e seen this season from anyone and that was on a mud bath, when the pitches straighten out a bit you will destroy teams like some of your results have already proven, out of our 2 games this season against you i'm suprised we picked up more than a point.

I just want this season to end so we can start a fresh in Div 2 Wink to give us a fightng chance of being competitive. The double promotion has definately found us out in a big way, the gap is massive to last years Div 3.

All the best to Fosse for the rest of the season, Iv'e enjoyed the games between us this season, only because we won though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:51 pm

I know you've had a tough time of it this season Malc. Shame as this time last year I think a lot of people thought you'd be in the Prem within a couple of years
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
I know you've had a tough time of it this season Malc. Shame as this time last year I think a lot of people thought you'd be in the Prem within a couple of years

Trust me when I say we are lucky to still be hanging in there, when i'm having to put a kit on you know you are up against it, I would struggle in Div 7 with my, weight, age and knees, ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:55 pm

a refereeing career beckons I think Malc Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:10 pm

If i'm allowed to stand in the centre circle and not move then maybe, lol
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:15 pm

Same as your football career then ;-)
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:16 pm

we won we won we won....that is all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:20 pm

Widds wrote:

Oh you walked right into that one...
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:20 pm

Widds wrote:

Exactly my point ya cheeky mare.

JENKO, JENKO, your time has arrived son.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:45 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

Trust me when I say we are lucky to still be hanging in there, when i'm having to put a kit on you know you are up against it, I would struggle in Div 7 with my, weight, age and knees, ha ha.

Overweight malc?? its those tesco cucumbers you think you've been living on, turns out they are horses willys.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:05 pm

my god it's the other half of the chuckle brother's.

Helly long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:09 pm

Might be bumping in to you at holmes park if you get there..... are you still any cup comps?
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:16 pm

scottyh wrote:
Mivan 5 LKS 2

LKS had the possession but a bit like last week we were clinical going forward and defended really well. LKS started well and had several corners and put the pressure of us, we defended well and with a 25 yard free kick Rav Dhillon scored with out first shot of the game. LKS equalised due to my mistake and the bank slippin through my legs!

We soaked up the pressure again and made it 2-1 with some good football and then 3-1 just before half time.

LKS came out quick and got an early second half goal to make it 3-2, however we defended really well and managed to get 4-2 in front. We,defended very well and managed to see the game out. LKS tried throwing the kitchen sink at us but as a team we all worked for each other and put our bodies on the line. A late solo goal by Rav Dhillon summed up the difference in the strikers between the two teams and killed the game off.

LKS looked a complete different side to the one we played earlier in the season. Their strike force was poor though and as much as their no.7 mouthed off all game and spoke about how he was too good for this league and should be playing prem.. He was VERY average and did nothing but moan at other people including saying several times " how the hell are you top of the league?your cr*p"

Their new additions stood out, but not for the right reasons in my opinion. They just thought they were better than anyone else. The rest of the team worked hard but were unlucky at times.

Also credit to both sides, a few meaty challenged but neither side made anything of them. The game was really helped by the ref Bruce who was fantastic!!

i would agree largely with wat u put but lets not forget how both ur cms wanted 2 argue about everything and anything ur lot wasnt perfect pal but u won we didnt u took ur chances we didnt we played some gd stuff at times but gave silly free kicks away silly areas that cost us u dont really need b slagging us off just report on the game would have done we aint come on here saying stuff bout ur lads disrespectfull in my eyes

And your lad shouting that we are "cr*p" and "how are you top" isn't disrespectful? Especially when he walks around saying he is too good for this league and could be playing prem.. to which i think even your own lads had a giggle lol. Dont get me wrong it was a brillitant game largley played in the right spirit.. just one or two that let you down. Your lad hacking me down.. i went to shake his hand to show no problems and he refused, makes you cringe a little!

Our CM's were mature in the way they approached the game and the ref even complimented us all after the game.. we have learnt that screaming and shouting about everything isn't going to get you everywhere.

Anyway.. good game and with a good pre-season under your belt you can become a real force! Good luck for the season!
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:24 pm

i didnt hear that but if he did that was wrong u there on merrit i dont doubt that but coming on here saying this that about us not fair on the rest of r lads u won we didnt well done gd luck 2 ur lot for rest of season
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:25 pm

scottyh wrote:
Mivan 5 LKS 2

And your lad shouting that we are "cr*p" and "how are you top" isn't disrespectful? Especially when he walks around saying he is too good for this league and could be playing prem.. to which i think even your own lads had a giggle lol. Dont get me wrong it was a brillitant game largley played in the right spirit.. just one or two that let you down. Your lad hacking me down.. i went to shake his hand to show no problems and he refused, makes you cringe a little!

Our CM's were mature in the way they approached the game and the ref even complimented us all after the game.. we have learnt that screaming and shouting about everything isn't going to get you everywhere.

Anyway.. good game and with a good pre-season under your belt you can become a real force! Good luck for the season!

which las was this that wouldnt shake ur hand may i ask?
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:26 pm

Mivan 5 LKS 2

... i bagged one... who you given that one too ...lol... !!
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:28 pm

lol sorry Raks.. I had a bit of a mare with the scorers! My bad!

ScottyH, i think it was your RB? Orange boots. Cleared me out in our left back position when the ball was going out for a throw in anyway.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:36 pm

sorry hear that we normally fair side
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 3:44 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Might be bumping in to you at holmes park if you get there..... are you still any cup comps?

We are in one untill this weekend yeah.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

... lol... games finished lads Mivan v LKS ...

credit to both teams, both played well but difference in honesty was in the box. LKS palyed some good football but lacked the killer ball. 4 of our goals came from counter attacks says a lot about game.

LKS got some good quality palyers in, but obviously need a little time to settle (hopefully by the time they play Aylestone, Oak & Eagles they.ll be firing) .. !!

Good match played in good manner in my opinion, good banter a few good challenges, well reffed by the way (football is a contact sport and conditions did not help so well reffed).

I can see these boys taking points of teams challanging for title for sure. Just missing a centre back and a goal scorer in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 4:03 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Sure is. Azzurri, Barca and NRi top 3. We will be back where we belong in division 2 next season.

I'm suffering from a slight concussion. Thanks Widds.

I just want this season to end so we can start a fresh in Div 2 Wink to give us a fightng chance of being competitive. The double promotion has definately found us out in a big way, the gap is massive to last years Div 3.

Hmm, I think sitting 4th (with a game in hand on 2 teams above you) in Div 1 indicates you are competitive in your current Division

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 4:49 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

We are in one untill this weekend yeah.

What a poor website this is......... Shocked i cant find any fixtures anywhere..... Basketball

so who have you got this weekend? and where?

and in what cup?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

Probably Webbys in the billy
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 5:30 pm

A tough game for you there sir.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Aye, but the winner gets a crack at advance. Essentially a cup final.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

Shocked

Always got time for teams such as webbys.
Back to top Go down
scottyh

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

LFC for Life !! wrote:
... lol... games finished lads Mivan v LKS ...

credit to both teams, both played well but difference in honesty was in the box. LKS palyed some good football but lacked the killer ball. 4 of our goals came from counter attacks says a lot about game.

LKS got some good quality palyers in, but obviously need a little time to settle (hopefully by the time they play Aylestone, Oak & Eagles they.ll be firing) .. !!

Good match played in good manner in my opinion, good banter a few good challenges, well reffed by the way (football is a contact sport and conditions did not help so well reffed).

I can see these boys taking points of teams challanging for title for sure. Just missing a centre back and a goal scorer in my opinion.

thanks for that ur lot played well scoreline was bit flattering really like u said break away goals cost us 3 shots b4 half time u scored all 3 thats the name of the game though we knocked it very well at times hope it continues sure will start hitting the net more often soon
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 8:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Shocked

Always got time for teams such as webbys.

Yup, bit like Fosse and niffy in my eyes, well run and good reputations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 10 Febuary
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next