Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 10 Febuary

Go down 
+37
LFC for Life !!
Paulo
scottyh
LINEKER
Fishandchips
Sparta3
Jenko
FEAR_FUFC
Hubble1980
Butterfingers
dezza
4 More Seasons
Jimmyb
Mivan are going up
spartamoshdock
Pretty Boy
Jedster
Plough new boy
bulwellian
the harrow wookie
Polska legend II
Skeems
LK_United
THE MAGICIAN
The Plough
Rwhite08
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Blackie
BUSFC Zack
whiteeagles
Joey-Gattuso
gattuso
johnmeode
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Gordon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:54 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
Polska 5 Reem Team 4.

Aaaaaaaaaahhh there is a god.
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:14 pm

sporting 3 v 1 harrow
1-1 half time, could of gone either way in the second half both sides had plenty of chances to win game but sporting edged it. there third should not have counted as one of there players started on are smallest player and a melee of nine or ten players kicked of but i think ref would of had to send of 1 of theres and two of ours of tho so he let the goal stand so fair enough. hope they gave man of the match to there lino , tip 4 you lad raise your flag when the pass is made not when you see the ball in the back of the net lmao.
great goal from jake burdett and special mention for dek jones for a turning back heel tht hit the post and gazz the monk lambert for a first class double save in the first half
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:28 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
The plough always call us poor, funny that we lost by 2 goals to Cfa in both our games Anf they lost 10-0 can't wait to hear the excuses.

THE PLOUGH ARE POOR

P.s we beat you

its funny how The Plough are calling us........not played them yet, and yes we only lost 4-1 to CFA at home (plus we were missing some important players...but no excuses from us). The lino flagging cheat made me laugh on the results thread. When we played them they were nice people who were better across the board from warm up to clinical finishing. CFA and NKR will be at least Div 5 next year!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:46 pm

The lino thread was a joke u spazzi
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:51 pm

We call you as a joke you moron, that's why it's called banter. We don't need to make excuses, if we get beat by a better team we say. We didn't say it when we lost to blaby because they are poor ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 5:54 pm

Lol if we were poor when we beat you that makes you horrendous Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:02 pm

Why's that because you had 1 chance in the second half and scored it..... You even needed our defender to set it up for you ha ha ha, you really are poor lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:15 pm

If we don't beat blooby zack on return ill stop playing and never post on here again
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:21 pm

Banter at its finest:/.zzzzz my dads bigger than yours aha x
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

So we had one chance and took it? 100% finishing then yes? Lol. There is no if, you won't beat us. And yes my dads bigger than your dad
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

Ha ha it's only banter jed. I suppose after we have gave it billy big balls its what we deserve imagine if we lose to our reserves.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:35 pm

It to US
Back to top Go down
Jedster

Jedster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:40 pm

I think theres a lot of sexual tension here, will it be sorted in the shower after your. next game??
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

Moshdock playing ringers....tut tut
Back to top Go down
the harrow wookie

the harrow wookie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:47 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
We, Blaby went 1-0 down. Countesthorpe have improve a lot and I have nothing but praise for their little lad up front, by far their best player and I doubt hell be playing Div 7 for very long. We had our worst game this season but we got the 3 points and that's what counts.
Game was played in good spirit and the ref was one of the best we have had yet.

Unfortunately there was one bad moment in the match and that happened because of a stupid dick spectator. Our right back and their number ten got tangled in a tackle so they gae each other a little push but then shuck hands. However the spectator then let go f his beautiful red umbrella that actually flew off about 300 metered( no exaggeration) ad offered to take on our whole team. Funny thing was he started to undo his jacket then must have realised that everyone standing with him thought he was daft too.
probs the same bloke tht came on the pitch to kick of in are game over enthusiastic dads gotta love um
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:47 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
Moshdock playing ringers....tut tut

Hahahahahahahahaha. Good try. Glad you filmed it!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:49 pm

Ha ha ha your not joking are you? you really do think your good. We play to have a laugh and a bit of banter after, ask any team we have played. 100% finishing yes well done, gold star for working that out dipstick, you still needed us to put it on a plate for you though...... Because you are poor ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:52 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:
We, Blaby went 1-0 down. Countesthorpe have improve a lot and I have nothing but praise for their little lad up front, by far their best player and I doubt hell be playing Div 7 for very long. We had our worst game this season but we got the 3 points and that's what counts.

Unfortunately there was one bad moment in the match and that happened because of a stupid dick spectator. Our right back and their number ten got tangled in a tackle so they gae each other a little push but then shuck hands. However the spectator then let go f his beautiful red umbrella that actually flew off about 300 metered( no exaggeration) ad offered to take on our whole team. Funny thing was he started to undo his jacket then must have realised that everyone standing with him thought he was daft too.
probs the same bloke tht came on the pitch to kick of in are game over enthusiastic dads gotta love um

Probably, but what are they setting their sons up for.
I mean he actually came over and pushed two of our lads that are about 25-30 years old lol.

When my sons older I think I'll still understand that tackles happen in football.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:55 pm

The Plough wrote:
Ha ha ha your not joking are you? you really do think your good. We play to have a laugh and a bit of banter after, ask any team we have played. 100% finishing yes well done, gold star for working that out dipstick, you still needed us to put it on a plate for you though...... Because you are poor ha ha ha

To be honest we all play for a laugh, but when your playing you can't tell me you don't want to win.

And I think if you asked anyone wed probably be one of the cleanest nicer teams out there. If I thought we were good I would say we were good but I'm no "dipstick" we are playin in the bottom division of a Sunday league.
So we know we are nothing great, and poor we may be but we still beat you and if you out it on a plate for us then that's poor from you. Love you xx
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:57 pm

the harrow wookie wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

He sounds like a complete goon...hope next time he does it, somebody breaks his jaw...that would be funny as !
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:58 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
The Plough wrote:

To be honest we all play for a laugh, but when your playing you can't tell me you don't want to win.

And I think if you asked anyone wed probably be one of the cleanest nicer teams out there. If I thought we were good I would say we were good but I'm no "dipstick" we are playin in the bottom division of a Sunday league.
So we know we are nothing great, and poor we may be but we still beat you and if you out it on a plate for us then that's poor from you. Love you xx

Lol...ur funny
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:58 pm

P.s I take it you let all 11 goals in and got 0 in return because it was fun?
And if I remember rightly, our game was ok, nothing dirty happened and we all got on. Honered we are though that te only game you ever talk about is ours. It's quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 6:59 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:01 pm

Pretty Boy wrote:
the harrow wookie wrote:
BUSFC Zack wrote:

He sounds like a complete goon...hope next time he does it, somebody breaks his jaw...that would be funny as !

To be honest I think it's bad enough lads on te pitch having a fight, but from a spectator it's completely unwarranted.
I agree though it would be funny.
My army days are over though so it won't be me, to soft for that now. After all gotta be a role model to all the kids watching our division Smile
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Lol.....i got to soft for that years ago.....but the younger ones might chin him
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Win, lose or draw we go out to have a laugh mate, and no we didn't lose 11-0 for fun it was because we were dominated for 90 mins by a better team, and we were poor lol. It's all good banter, don't take it to serious sugarplum x x x
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:11 pm

Oh baby don't tease me,

Well there will be no win, no draw, only a loss for you when we come to cream you at your home ground. Take cream as you will ;p

I love banter believe me, it's all I've been doing for the past 5 years away from the uk.
Which one are you anyway, ill be sure to shake your hand before the game
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:14 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
whiteeagles wrote:
County Cup Quarter Final: White Eagles 1-2 LK United

Scorer: Danilo Trifunovic.

Absolutely disappointed... Won't go into too much detail but the ref allowed them to play rugby which we don't resort to. He was consistent though in letting every shirt pull, kick, mistimed tackle by them go and never laid his foot down by not handing out some of the most blatant bookings I've seen. What's the point?

He also got two major decisions wrong in LK's favour, one being a disallowed goal for us, he gave no answer as to why he disallowed it and secondly our keeper was pushed in mid air from a corner for their second, he missed it, they score.

Oh, and he arrived at 10:30.. Deemed our pitch unplayable (imo wrong again) and had to move nets and everything to another pitch and then he still wasn't decided about that pitch. Farce.

Was at this game today for my sins and I have to agree...the referee was awful. But that is about ALL I agree on.

IMHO the best footballing team BY A MILE went through.

Sloppy finishing by LKs bald winger and strikers left the score at 0 - 0 at half time could have/should have been 5 or 6 to LKU).

The second half was much more even with some dodgy flagging going on but at the end of the day I do think it was a fair result.

If you need to talk about blatant bookings, what about the white number 3 at the death...a defo red card in ANY game but he was allowed to stay on the pitch?

To sum up, awful pitch. late kick off, freezing cold and the best team on the day won.

Nice spirit from WE and I do think they will win more games than they lose before the E.O.S. as for LK can they win this cup?

Who knows...but they are in the semi's and it could be an all TLSFL final? I heard Oak lost? (not confirmed yet...)

Kudos all.
By a mile lol! lol! lol! Ok then... the reality is that a team who got away with the petulant fouls that broke up our play unpunished effectively won you the game. Congratulations, we don't play like that and another referee would have put a stop to it straight away.

Blatant bookings... hmmm... the incident you are referring to occurred right at the end and would have had no impact on the game. When we were having players synically scythed down and shirts pulled back when we're hitting you on the break going unpunished, your players knew that you could get away with it all game.

'Could have been 5 or 6' lol! Can you please point out to me when you threatened us at all apart from the 2 corners you scored from and the one goalmouth scramble where we blocked 4 shots in the space of 10 seconds? Those 4 shots doesn't account to '5 or 6', the reality is that if one of those went in, it could potentially have been 2-0.. not 5 or 6. Let's not also forget that we scored a perfectly fine goal after your keeper fumbled and our player rounded him and scored... then your keeper goes down holding his face and the ref gives a free kick? (At 0-0 btw).

Personally, I think Oadby will win the cup and I hope they do... we've played Oadby, Oak and LK this season and LK were miles off both of them. Very rarely do I moan on here but the ref really did affect the game today big time... at least we can concentrate on the league now.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:30 pm

Mivan 5 LKS 2

A great performance from the lads today!

LKS had the possession but a bit like last week we were clinical going forward and defended really well. LKS started well and had several corners and put the pressure of us, we defended well and with a 25 yard free kick Rav Dhillon scored with out first shot of the game. LKS equalised due to my mistake and the bank slippin through my legs!

We soaked up the pressure again and made it 2-1 with some good football and then 3-1 just before half time.

LKS came out quick and got an early second half goal to make it 3-2, however we defended really well and managed to get 4-2 in front. We,defended very well and managed to see the game out. LKS tried throwing the kitchen sink at us but as a team we all worked for each other and put our bodies on the line. A late solo goal by Rav Dhillon summed up the difference in the strikers between the two teams and killed the game off.

LKS looked a complete different side to the one we played earlier in the season. Their strike force was poor though and as much as their no.7 mouthed off all game and spoke about how he was too good for this league and should be playing prem.. He was VERY average and did nothing but moan at other people including saying several times " how the hell are you top of the league?your cr*p"

Their new additions stood out, but not for the right reasons in my opinion. They just thought they were better than anyone else. The rest of the team worked hard but were unlucky at times.

Also credit to both sides, a few meaty challenged but neither side made anything of them. The game was really helped by the ref Bruce who was fantastic!!

Scorers: Rav Dhillon x2, Harry Sandhu, Scott Pestell and Sam Abdullah
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:33 pm

Fosse City 0 NRI 2

Vile game in vile weather on a vile pitch against a vile team.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:36 pm

lol. lol. lol.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:39 pm

LOLCANO
Back to top Go down
Pretty Boy

Pretty Boy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 7:43 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
LOLCANO
lol! alien
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 8:23 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Fosse City 0 NRI 2

Vile game in vile weather on a vile pitch against a vile team.

Is that the double we have done over Fosse? ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 8:34 pm

Sure is. Azzurri, Barca and NRi top 3. We will be back where we belong in division 2 next season.

I'm suffering from a slight concussion. Thanks Widds.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

Wigston Car Breakers 1 V 8 Fairfield Dynamo (HT 1-4)

Leon Doughty 4
Joe Latham 3
Toby Warner

We went in the game more in hope than expectation with 5 players out, including all our recognised strikers and an outfield player in goal. We were 2-0 up within 5 minutes, it seemed that there lads were out to try and bully us and kick us rather than play early on. They got a goal back mid way through the first half with a deflected free kick. We were just trying to keep it tight and play our football. Two long range strikes just before half time made it four. The first goal was always going to be important in the second half and we got it quite quickly, from then we just tried to keep the ball and hit them on the break, 3 more goals followed and it was very comfortable in the end. Leon Doughty scored 3 of his goals from outside the box, two of them were worldies.

I think the carbreakers lads thought they just needed to turn up, put a few tackles in and we would be easy pickings. We have a young squad, average age today was around 22 and they were all superb today.

I know we will get all the comments that we are in the wrong league etc, but this is the same team that lost to Polska and Kilworth. We just played very well today.

Have to also say that the game was reffed brilliantly by Martin Dexter, there were some very late tackles and lunges but he kept his cards in his pocket and managed the game really well. Top Draw

The car breakers lads are a good bunch, I hope they carry on.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
Sure is. Azzurri, Barca and NRi top 3. We will be back where we belong in division 2 next season.

we Will be third at best.

Sorry mate, at least i pretended to go for the ball!
Back to top Go down
4 More Seasons

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 10:03 pm

Blackie wrote:
Queniborough Park Rangers 0 v 2 FC Pochin

I'm doing a report which obviously means only one thing.

Did fear for the worse when we only had the bare 11 and had to play with players out of position but I thought we were quality today - 1st half especially.

A screamer from Azza and a good finish from young George secured us the points before half time, had to soak up quite a lot of QPR pressure 2nd half but stood firm in a great team performance.

Credit to QPR too, great bunch of lads

I think it's a fair assessment from both you boys. You guys did want it more and dug in right to the end.

The pitch really didnt help our usual passing game but that's no excuse for not digging in.

Fair play to pochin, the game was played in the right manner with a good bunch of lads! Good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:

we Will be third at best.

Sorry mate, at least i pretended to go for the ball!

Told you that you'd be up there widds
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 10:55 pm

If we don't get a repeat of recent injuries then yeah, we could get a run together, starting to build our squad a bit now as well. Hopefully get all players fit for an assault on the William walton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 10 Febuary
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next