Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter 06-10-13

Go down 
+8
THE MAGICIAN
Polingtons
Widds
Blackie
g72
Footy mad
allen654
Web_Manager
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Web_Manager

Web_Manager

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

Post away
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 1:38 pm

Division 7:

FC city of leicester 0 - 1 Wigston Fields 2012 FC

Goal scorer: Stef Kuzyk

Tight game in which wigston fields maintained there unbeaten start to the season. The crucial goal game early in the first half when Steve toone played in Stef Kuzyk to slot home from close range. First half wigston probably had the better of the play and more chances with Steve toone striking the post. Fccol threatened from set plays and long throws but wigston defended relatively well. Second fccol had the better amount of play and created more chances. A few long range effort which our keep dealt well with. Lady Luck shone down on wigston mid way through the second half when we switched off from a corner and a fccol player headed down onto the line (or over it) but it was hacked clear. Not sure if it was over or not as I didn't have a clear view but it was not given. A penalty claim for each team turned down in what was a hard fought win for wigston.
Back to top Go down
Footy mad

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 2:57 pm

sunday intermediate cup:
Desford Athletic 0 Oadby Owls mens 3

Another woeful, disgusting performance from Desford, players showing no interest, players just not bothering to turn up and letting people know and the same old story of constant moaning and arguing on the pitch amongst our own players, which unfortunately if it doesnt cease forthwith the team will end up losing major players, need to all pull together and try a little more encouragement rather than arguing, lets try again next week and re group and hopefully turn up in a better frame of mind.
enough said :::::::
Back to top Go down
Footy mad

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 3:15 pm

Desford Athletic 0 Oadby Owls mens 3

Forgot to mention, well played Oadby, thoroughly deserved and good luck in the next round, hopefully when we play you in the league in 2 weeks time, we give you a better game.
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 4:05 pm

Bad day at the office even with a 4-3 win. We cruised to a 3-0 half time score with Fairfield showing a few glimpse's but our keeper not troubled. 2nd half total switch off but I'm taking nothing away from Fairfield as they came out guns blazing not wanting to lose to a team from a lower division. Fairfield kept going high long and mighty with the wind behind them and pulled it back to 3-3. Both teams had chances to win the tie with our keeper saving a couple of one on one chances then with 3 minutes to go man of the match Lee Bird popped up with his 2nd and the winner from a Ryan Rowley cross thus earning Dukla a hard fought 4-3 victory when it could have been so much easier. But again a big hands up for Fairfield for not throwing in the towel. Good bunch of lads and i hope they can use todays 2nd half as a springboard for division 5 improvement. Looking forward to the 2nd round draw of the cup.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 4:50 pm

County Cup - Sunday Trophy

Barkestone Le Vale 3 v 4 FC Pochin

Joe Tailby 2
Aran Leacock
Chris Durrance

Well, we managed to get 13 lads to cover the 60 mile round trip to visit Division 1 of the Newark Alliance league outfit Barkestone Le Vale. Our 2 supporters being vastly outnumbered by half the village all in their Forest shirts.

Outstanding performance from us today and a very hard fought win against a very good side. The lads all stuck together, 2 quality finishes from Joey, 1 from Azza and a Chris Durrance bullet header off his shoulder with 5 minutes to go..

Still not sure why they were in this cup but very hospitable hosts all the same, a warm welcome and food down the pub afterwards.

Not sure if this is the best place to advise the manager that I spent all the subs on a round of drinks for the lads. Sorry boss, I thought we deserved it Wink 
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 6:46 pm

great result Blackie, they are a very good team and have always had some quality players, you boys deserve a massive pat on the back and team of the month!
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 7:39 pm

We lost 4 3 to a decent physical oakthorpe ath team, the lads played really well, 2 goals from new signing Jamie maher and Robbie everett

Im gonna put this prob knowing its gonna get deleted, the ref gave a peno to them 10 mins b4 the end, and said to one our lads i cnt do extra time got somewhere to be, he even said oh keeper y did u save that shot, i understand theres kids games to do in the afternoon, but to say things like that in front of the lads, ive heard a few refs say this on a sunday i think extra time on a sunday should go, so refs dnt dig holes 4 themselves, wonder how many will c this
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 7:57 pm

Widds wrote:
great result Blackie, they are a very good team and have always had some quality players, you boys deserve a massive pat on the back and team of the month!
Cheers Widds
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 9:46 pm

Blackie wrote:

Joe Tailby 2
Aran Leacock
Chris Durrance

Well, we managed to get 13 lads to cover the 60 mile round trip to visit Division 1 of the Newark Alliance league outfit Barkestone Le Vale. Our 2 supporters being vastly outnumbered by half the village all in their Forest shirts.

Outstanding performance from us today and a very hard fought win against a very good side. The lads all stuck together, 2 quality finishes from Joey, 1 from Azza and a Chris Durrance bullet header off his shoulder with 5 minutes to go..

Still not sure why they were in this cup but very hospitable hosts all the same, a warm welcome and food down the pub afterwards.

Not sure if this is the best place to advise the manager that I spent all the subs on a round of drinks for the lads. Sorry boss, I thought we deserved it  Wink 
Congratulations on a terrific result Blackie, got to say I'm jealous of this result, would have loved to have racked up and beat some Forest Mongies on their own patch.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Oct 2013, 11:36 pm

barkestone le vale 3 fc pochin 4
really didn't want to miss this but was out of the country until this afternoon
congrats to the lads for a great result,apparently we didn't play our best but ground it out till the end and took our chance's
something that we wouldn't have done last season.
blackie keeps his 100% record when i've been away well done mate!
it doesn't get any easier we play another div 1 side next sunday Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Butterfingers

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 10:13 am

Q.P.R 3-2 Albion Allstars
Adam King
Tom West
Shane Jackson

We never led this game until the 90+1 minute going 1-0 & 2-1 down but 2 goals in final 10 mins secured the win against a decent team from the Burton League.
We never really moved the ball in the 1st half but after the break we were vastly improved scored all 3 goals in 2nd half. But a poachers effort from Shane Jackson won the tie to smashing the ball home after Toby Smith long & low drive was only parried by the keeper in added time. Sending the Burton Albion wanna be's back to the brewers gutted & with their tail between their legs.
Back to top Go down
Nuge35

Nuge35

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 12:05 pm

Blackie wrote:

Joe Tailby 2
Aran Leacock
Chris Durrance

Not sure if this is the best place to advise the manager that I spent all the subs on a round of drinks for the lads. Sorry boss, I thought we deserved it  Wink 
I heard you crunched their striker on the edge of the box and he got booked after Chris tripped him for diving? lol! 
Back to top Go down
GiggsChestBray11

GiggsChestBray11

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 4:37 pm

Piper united 4 Humberstone 2000 1
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 6:28 pm

Nuge35 wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Joe Tailby 2
Aran Leacock
Chris Durrance

I heard you crunched their striker on the edge of the box and he got booked after Chris tripped him for diving? lol! 
Crunched their striker on the edge of the box but to be fair he more ran into me Wink 

With the home crowd baying for a penalty, the same lad tried it again 5 minutes later and got booked for diving. Definite dive mate..

And it was Daz, Chris doesn't do tackling Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banter 06-10-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter 06-10-13   Banter 06-10-13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter 06-10-13
Page 1 of 1