Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - 10 Febuary

Go down 
+37
LFC for Life !!
Paulo
scottyh
LINEKER
Fishandchips
Sparta3
Jenko
FEAR_FUFC
Hubble1980
Butterfingers
dezza
4 More Seasons
Jimmyb
Mivan are going up
spartamoshdock
Pretty Boy
Jedster
Plough new boy
bulwellian
the harrow wookie
Polska legend II
Skeems
LK_United
THE MAGICIAN
The Plough
Rwhite08
Hairy Hebrew!
Hellboy
Blackie
BUSFC Zack
whiteeagles
Joey-Gattuso
gattuso
johnmeode
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Widds
Gordon
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - 10 Febuary Empty
PostSubject: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSat 09 Feb 2013, 6:59 pm

Did you beat the weather, the Councils, your opponents?

Last edited by Gordon on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 12:40 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Car breakers 1 v 8 fairfield dynamo

Leon doughty 4
Joe latham 3
Toby warner

that's a result, but looks like more like car breakers were short? Interested to hear about this one.

We won 2-0 against Fosse, good competitive game in poor conditions, happy to keep up my record of clattering Mr bullard.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 12:59 pm

We beat Humberstone 5-4 in an entertaining game. I am not sure what the refs name was as he was a late replacement, but he was brilliant.

Mitchell 2
Marlow
Hill
Gardiner
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:02 pm

Car breaker's were missing danny gallagher and levi porter only. Other than that full strength inc tom hill, ash Morris and chris goodman. We were without all 4 strikers. Mitch warner, sam taylor, jake wain and adam tester.

Draw your own conclusions
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:03 pm

Widds wrote:
johnmeode wrote:
Car breakers 1 v 8 fairfield dynamo

Leon doughty 4
Joe latham 3
Toby warner

that's a result, but looks like more like car breakers were short? Interested to hear about this one.

We won 2-0 against Fosse, good competitive game in poor conditions, happy to keep up my record of clattering Mr bullard.

Wcb at full strength , Fairfield have so much class esp with Latham playing
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:09 pm

Shame for the other teams in saffron dynamos division then, waste of a season
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

QPR 0-2 FC Pochin

We (Pochin) seemed to want it more and worked hard for the victory, with only 11 men we gave a good account of ourselves. A clean sheet is always nice as well, hopefully we will build from this.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:29 pm

Joey-Gattuso wrote:
QPR 0-2 FC Pochin

We (Pochin) seemed to want it more and worked hard for the victory, with only 11 men we gave a good account of ourselves. A clean sheet is always nice as well, hopefully we will build from this.

That's a good result, especially on their pitch they tend to boss possession.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:31 pm

County Cup Quarter Final: White Eagles 1-2 LK United

Scorer: Danilo Trifunovic.

Absolutely disappointed... Won't go into too much detail but the ref allowed them to play rugby which we don't resort to. He was consistent though in letting every shirt pull, kick, mistimed tackle by them go and never laid his foot down by not handing out some of the most blatant bookings I've seen. What's the point?

He also got two major decisions wrong in LK's favour, one being a disallowed goal for us, he gave no answer as to why he disallowed it and secondly our keeper was pushed in mid air from a corner for their second, he missed it, they score.

Oh, and he arrived at 10:30.. Deemed our pitch unplayable (imo wrong again) and had to move nets and everything to another pitch and then he still wasn't decided about that pitch. Farce.

Last edited by whiteeagles on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:39 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Joey-Gattuso wrote:
QPR 0-2 FC Pochin

That's a good result, especially on their pitch they tend to boss possession.

They did have most of the possession but didn't do much with it, we played as a team for once haha seemed like yours was a cracking game, end to end stuff?
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 1:50 pm

Yup, we went 3-1 up, then 4-3 down we somehow won it 5-4. Was a cracking game for the neutral.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:10 pm

We, Blaby went 1-0 down. Countesthorpe have improve a lot and I have nothing but praise for their little lad up front, by far their best player and I doubt hell be playing Div 7 for very long. We had our worst game this season but we got the 3 points and that's what counts.
Game was played in good spirit and the ref was one of the best we have had yet.

Unfortunately there was one bad moment in the match and that happened because of a stupid dick spectator. Our right back and their number ten got tangled in a tackle so they gae each other a little push but then shuck hands. However the spectator then let go f his beautiful red umbrella that actually flew off about 300 metered( no exaggeration) ad offered to take on our whole team. Funny thing was he started to undo his jacket then must have realised that everyone standing with him thought he was daft too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/blabyunitedsunday/291826/Home
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:14 pm

Queniborough Park Rangers 0 v 2 FC Pochin

I'm doing a report which obviously means only one thing.

Did fear for the worse when we only had the bare 11 and had to play with players out of position but I thought we were quality today - 1st half especially.

A screamer from Azza and a good finish from young George secured us the points before half time, had to soak up quite a lot of QPR pressure 2nd half but stood firm in a great team performance.

Credit to QPR too, great bunch of lads
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:46 pm

Hahahahahaha THE PLOUGH hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:50 pm

BUSFC Zack wrote:
We, Blaby went 1-0 down. Countesthorpe have improve a lot and I have nothing but praise for their little lad up front, by far their best player and I doubt hell be playing Div 7 for very long. We had our worst game this season but we got the 3 points and that's what counts.
Game was played in good spirit and the ref was one of the best we have had yet.

Unfortunately there was one bad moment in the match and that happened because of a stupid dick spectator. Our right back and their number ten got tangled in a tackle so they gae each other a little push but then shuck hands. However the spectator then let go f his beautiful red umbrella that actually flew off about 300 metered( no exaggeration) ad offered to take on our whole team. Funny thing was he started to undo his jacket then must have realised that everyone standing with him thought he was daft too.

I thought only ladies bought red brollies.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:53 pm

Maybe he borrowed it, or stole it from someone
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:55 pm

He wasn't wearing red wellies and a red cape as well?
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:56 pm

The plough always call us poor, funny that we lost by 2 goals to Cfa in both our games Anf they lost 10-0 can't wait to hear the excuses.

THE PLOUGH ARE POOR

P.s we beat you
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:57 pm

Hellboy wrote:
He wasn't wearing red wellies and a red cape as well?

No, just his high heels, think he ha just mugged little red riding hood.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 2:59 pm

red high heels no knickers.
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:00 pm

Why is there not a like button on here
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:09 pm

Oadby Athletic 5-4 Afc Royal Oak

Scorers

John Byrne
Chris Dexter
Dan Maxwell
Shaun Doyle

Turned up today in worse conditions than last week! Pitch was awful but thank god I weren't playing!
Anyway had to shuffle things round as missing the suspended Toto which was a massive miss! After 30 seconds they took the lead as we were still dozing! They continued to have most of the possession and most of it in our half, we just couldn't get out! On the one occasion we did Doyle found himself one on one with the keeper helping the ball towards goal only to be hacked down by the keeper! I can only think the refs eyes followed the ball but the rest of the play led to a corner with Oadby breaking and making it 2-0! I was thinking at this point, all over!
John Byrne then hit a free kick from the centre circle smashing into the net! Now I've seen Mr Byrne take many free kicks, and I know for a fact that was pure fluke!
Again though we were put under pressure which saw us go 3-1 down and deservedly so! On the stroke half time however we were let back into it with their defender making a daft challenge resulting in a chris dexter pen to make it 3-2
Going in at half time we had to make some changes with formation and personnel changing! We came out the blocks the fastest and were all over them for the next 30 mins! Dan maxwell notching the equaliser!
At 3-3 lovey was thru on goal and nicked it round the keeper only for the ball to stick in the mud and lovey sliding agonisingly past the ball Sad
As we pushed for the win, Oadby capitalised on a couple of defensive errors and made it 5-3 before we bagged another penalty!

Can't help think that this game was there for the taking especially second half! But Oadby are easily the best team in my opinion that we have come up against and deserve their place in the final! Their first half performance was impressive and I was just happy we were still in the game! Good luck to them in the final!

Very happy with our second half showing and our 13 wins on the spin had to come to an end at some point! Just a shame it was a semi final!
We'll pick ourselves up though and ready for another cup next week!

Unlucky White Eagles! Shame to see you boys knocked out also!
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:18 pm

]Shame for the other teams in saffron dynamos division then, waste of a season[/quote]

We are fairfield dynamo.

We have been beat 4 times this season league and cup. We are not world beaters. One good result are people are back like they were at the start of the season.

Waste of a season! behave. We will do well to finish second in our league.

Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:21 pm

Great win for NPE today. Really tight first half going in 1-0 up slightly against the run of play. Second half we dominated and played some great stuff with front two linking superbly. Got some tough games to come in the run in. Well played bees knees had two good games and there a good bunch.
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:22 pm

CFA 11 - 0 The Plough

Down to absolute bare bones today, but still no excuse, CFA bossed the game from start to finish. We lost 11-0 but still came off having a laugh, good set of lads at CFA and will still do well when they go up. We were worse than blaby today, which is saying something, but never mind we will still finish above them lol
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:23 pm

I say good luck Fairfield good group of players
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

The Plough wrote:
CFA 11 - 0 The Plough

Down to absolute bare bones today, but still no excuse, CFA bossed the game from start to finish. We lost 11-0 but still came off having a laugh, good set of lads at CFA and will still do well when they go up. We were worse than blaby today, which is saying something, but never mind we will still finish above them lol

I do love some good banter lol.
You do have the games in hand but once we beat you for the second time and you lose a couple more we shall see where we stand.

Someone just inboxed me from your team saying actually mate it was 12-0 so get it right. I happily sent back ok mate I was trying to make it slightly less painfully Smile
Back to top Go down
BUSFC Zack

BUSFC Zack

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Excuse my really bad sentences
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:29 pm

Very good. League form dodge, at this rate they Will stay in same division and win cups next year too. Nice!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:32 pm

I also say fair play to Fairfield and good luck to them but you can't blame people for looking at the result and saying WOW ???

WCB have only let in 8 league goals all season and its February, you scoring 7 in one game people will bound to raise eyebrows and question it, just get on with it and don't bite would be my advice
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

whiteeagles wrote:
County Cup Quarter Final: White Eagles 1-2 LK United

Scorer: Danilo Trifunovic.

Absolutely disappointed... Won't go into too much detail but the ref allowed them to play rugby which we don't resort to. He was consistent though in letting every shirt pull, kick, mistimed tackle by them go and never laid his foot down by not handing out some of the most blatant bookings I've seen. What's the point?

He also got two major decisions wrong in LK's favour, one being a disallowed goal for us, he gave no answer as to why he disallowed it and secondly our keeper was pushed in mid air from a corner for their second, he missed it, they score.

Oh, and he arrived at 10:30.. Deemed our pitch unplayable (imo wrong again) and had to move nets and everything to another pitch and then he still wasn't decided about that pitch. Farce.

Was at this game today for my sins and I have to agree...the referee was awful. But that is about ALL I agree on.

IMHO the best footballing team BY A MILE went through.

Sloppy finishing by LKs bald winger and strikers left the score at 0 - 0 at half time could have/should have been 5 or 6 to LKU).

The second half was much more even with some dodgy flagging going on but at the end of the day I do think it was a fair result.

If you need to talk about blatant bookings, what about the white number 3 at the death...a defo red card in ANY game but he was allowed to stay on the pitch?

To sum up, awful pitch. late kick off, freezing cold and the best team on the day won.

Nice spirit from WE and I do think they will win more games than they lose before the E.O.S. as for LK can they win this cup?

Who knows...but they are in the semi's and it could be an all TLSFL final? I heard Oak lost? (not confirmed yet...)

Kudos all.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

Widds wrote:
Very good. League form dodge, at this rate they Will stay in same division and win cups next year too. Nice!

Viva la Polska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

All good banter BUSFC Zach, it's what it's all about. It should of been 12 but CFA missed a pen
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

Congratulations to Fairfield Dynamo who with that result have booked themselves a double promotion into the Premiership next season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 3:58 pm

S&G Sec wrote:
Congratulations to Fairfield Dynamo who with that result have booked themselves a double promotion into the Premiership next season

when the manager quits and they fold and a new team is born! Haha. Just winding you up meode
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:00 pm

Oak lost to oadby united who Will hopefully win that cup!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:

Viva la Polska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks Helly think we've found our latest fan!
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

Widds wrote:

Is that the same team as Athletic Oadby Widds? LOL
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:36 pm

Polska 5 Reem Team 4.

Firstly, Reem Team were unlucky to lose today. Although we went 2-0 up after 7 minutes, we then stopped playing and Reem were by far the better side. They dominated the second half and went 4-3 up. Perhaps the turning point was them missing a penalty on 52 minutes, although they had plenty of chances to make amends for that. Somehow we kept going, and when Lukasz scored to make it 4-4 in the 90th minute it forced extra time. With both sides missing great chances, Jarek popped up 8 minutes in with a lovely finish to make it 5-4. I think the result shows the great spirit we have this season, although no question we were very lucky, but I don't mind that especially as we had 3 key players missing including our best defender. The vodka came out afterwards to celebrate a historic win. Just a note about the 3 officials - referee Tom Moule and linesmen Aaron Doyle and David Harrison. All young lads, not sure they've ever used a razor blade between them, but all 3 were excellent and barely put a foot wrong in terrible conditions. Also needed earphones as Reem moaned about just about every decision during the game, but that's football, and all the best to them for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitimeSun 10 Feb 2013, 4:51 pm

FoxHunter1974 wrote:
Widds wrote:

Is that the same team as Athletic Oadby Widds? LOL

Haha yeah i think so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - 10 Febuary   Banter - 10 Febuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - 10 Febuary
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next