Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 22 September

Go down 
+18
CSKA17
number78
bulwellian
Blackie
oily
Hellboy
Pukka2013
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Fieldy
MJR Legend
Footy mad
EUFCAudi
Plough new boy
Davieboy
Hairy Hebrew!
allen654
The wanderer
Gordon
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 22 September Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:12 am

Some form is beginning to develop - how has it gone this week?
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm

White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

Well where do i start!! We were let down by alot of players today turned up with 8 men for a home game absolutly shocking managed to get a couple of lads out of bed to come down but still missing alot of big players for us. Not trying to make excuses or take nothing from mrj but i think with with a full squad todays result would have been alot different. It was a game of penos today as mjr were given 3 i think without them they wouldnt have won this game nothing really going forward!! Another great goal for young alex took his chance really well from a very tight angle and a great cross from a corner from connor for willows to rise at the back post to head in for his first of the season. All the best to mjr for the season cant wait for the return if we get a full team out it will be a different story.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 1:45 pm

Blaby united 0 - 2 wigston fields

Goal Scorers: Stef Kuyzk and Danny Hull

Nice game in the sun today and a hard fought victory. There weren't many clear chances for either team in the first half just a few half chances but we did manage to get the breakthrough in the first half when stef Kuyzk controlled the ball well and fired home after a headed ball through by Steve toone. We created a few more chances and could have gone In at 2-0 up but equally blaby did look sharp on the attack. Into the second half and playing downhill we defended well and didn't allow blaby much of a sniff. A couple of chances from corners and a few long shots could have troubled a bit more on another day but it was us who scored the second goal when mark Allen played throug Danny hull who ran the ball into the box and somehow managed to poke the ball through the keeper. Not one the keeper will want to remember. After that we stayed strong and saw the game out.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 1:50 pm

A.F.C Royal Oak 4 - 1 Leicester Bharat Talbot

Was nice to turn up with 5-6 subs for a game so we knew we had a strong squad to choose from. We made one change to last weeks starting line up and we started the game where we left off last week. First 15 mins was quite even in possesion but it was the Oak carving out the chances, mainly from wide areas and getting the ball in the box. LBT though settled after 15 and created a couple of chances of their own but had some wayward finishing.
We then went ahead after being awarded a penalty for a reckless challenge on Chris Dexter. He stepped up to convert but the keeper guessed right, saving with his legs but went straight to Dexter who smashed home. I think we took our foot off the gas then and saw the half out with a stuttering 20 mins.

We were not creating as many chances as we usually do through quick inter play but were managing to adapt and were very strong at set pieces. LBT seemed to just pump the ball high into the box from anywhere and everywhere which was food and drink to our keeper.

Second half we made it 2-0 simon Herbert scoring from a corner at the back stick tucking it home.
Lbt were then awarded a very soft penalty. A ball was played into the box with the LBT player controlling it with his arm. He then backed into our player. Our player then tugged his shirt and a penalty was given. Not a good call from the ref but his position was maybe not the best but gave what he saw. LBT then converted the penalty and it was game on!

We continued to struggle with our play and made a couple of changes. We were soon  3-1 up with Chris Dexter scoring a close range header from a corner. LBTs heads then dropped and it wasnt before long Chris Love showed some grit and determination and scored a one on one after having an effort saved.

Lbt were a good team and will definitely be towards the top come the end of the season. All there players seemed comfortable on the ball but was puzzled why they kept launching it into the box.

Weve played 4 matches now and thurmaston and Lbt were definitely our toughest matches. We have now won 4 in 4 and looking pretty solid. Enness next week may well be our biggest test yet
Back to top Go down
Davieboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:25 pm

The wanderer wrote:
White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

Well where do i start!! We were let down by alot of players today turned up with 8 men for a home game absolutly shocking managed to get a couple of lads out of bed to come down but still missing alot of big players for us. Not trying to make excuses or take nothing from mrj but i think with with a full squad todays result would have been alot different. It was a game of penos today as mjr were given 3 i think without them they wouldnt have won this game nothing really going forward!! Another great goal for young alex took his chance really well from a very tight angle and a great cross from a corner from connor for willows to rise at the back post to head in for his first of the season. All the best to mjr for the season cant wait for the return if we get a full team out it will be a different story.
What a joke!! We had 3 penos cause you couldn't handle us when we attacked.
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:34 pm

Groby 4-7 plough.

Good banter with the groby boys got to say first. Still not playing our best scoring lots off goals also conceding lots. Groby got one or 2 decent players again quite even all games this season have been tight, pitch on quite big hill today, long grass and very bobbly.
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:36 pm

Davieboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

handle what attack u havent got one pal??? The first one was a scramble in the area which resulted in a handball the second your lad was going no where and our keeper took him out and the same with the third your lad was going nowhere and a silly leg out and he went down like a sack of poor!!! So before u come on here stating you have some sort of deadly attack make sure you are watching the same game!!. Just on alittle side note i thought the ref was very poor today for both teams no choice with the peno's but we have had him afew times now and he is very poor. If this is the standard of ref we can expect in div 6 then the prices need looking at!!!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:42 pm

Sore loser wanderer I've seen both teams and I'd expect that result
Back to top Go down
Davieboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:47 pm

The wanderer wrote:
Davieboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

handle what attack u havent got one pal??? The first one was a scramble in the area which resulted in a handball the second your lad was going no where and our keeper took him out and the same with the third your lad was going nowhere and a silly leg out and he went down like a sack of poor!!! So before u come on here stating you have some sort of deadly attack make sure you are watching the same game!!. Just on alittle side note i thought the ref was very poor today for both teams no choice with the peno's but we have had him afew times now and he is very poor. If this is the standard of ref we can expect in div 6 then the prices need looking at!!!

16 goals in 5 games...... yeah we have no attack. And to be fair the ref had a good game.
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:51 pm

Not a sore looser pal if they deserved the win then fair enough i can take a loss against a good team. But one thing mjr are not is a good team like i stated in my first post without those peno's they wouldnt have won that game we gifted them the win today they certainly didnt earn it.
Back to top Go down
Davieboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 2:56 pm

The wanderer wrote:
Davieboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

16 goals in 5 games...... yeah we have no attack. And to be fair the ref had a good game.
Back to top Go down
EUFCAudi

EUFCAudi

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 3:02 pm

Enness 3 - 1 Thurmaston

An amazing display of team play today. Players wanted to play together and we are back to our winning ways. Distribution from corners was spot on and Iain Grey scored out first goal with it.

Second half an we kept the pressure on. From a few dubious offside decisions we finally broke and scored a second with lovely composure by Liam Davies.

Thurmaston kept on pushing but from an offside which our linesman clearly flagged for, the ref decided to ignore it and they went on and scored.

Thurmaston were back in the game but we battled on and only a couple of minutes went by, we broke again and a calm finish from Luke Dilley brought the three points home!

Well done today lads. Well deserved
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 3:11 pm

Davieboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
Davieboy wrote:
The wanderer wrote:
White horse 2-5 mjr

alex hall
john willows

Congratulations on your 16 goals but i think you are missing the point?? Iam not going on about your previous games the point inwas making was about todays game unstated we couldnt handle your threat going forward all i was saying is there was no threat today we gifted you every goal today. Now thats not good play on your behalf its us being poor. I look forward to the reverse fixture.
Back to top Go down
Footy mad

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 3:28 pm

Desford Athletic 0 Webbys Wanderers 2
Firstly well done Webbys on your first win of the season, well deserved
Desford, what can I say, after 2 cracking performances against 2 good sides in the last 2 weeks, we then turn up and play like a load of w-----s,
Players either want to commit 100% to the club and try and win something or just move on and let those that want to commit try and do the job, yes it is Sunday morning football and players do like a drink on a Saturday night, but if you have signed on for a club, then you need to take a good look at yourself and realise that you are letting your team mates down that want to take it seriously on a Sunday morning, when you are turning up pissed up!
Too much arguing amongst the team and not enough encouragement and players not wanting to put a full shift in.
Things need to change otherwise we will be in trouble.
Lets hope we can re group and start a fresh next week against Carnaby's
Well done again to Webbys and good luck for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 4:57 pm

All I want to say is that we were bar far the better team and could of scores more. Your team is full of moaners I expect u to get hammed every week worst team we have played so far. All the excuses. Just do not come on the forum when u chat poor no ones wants to listen to it. P.s ref had a good game just cause your players have 3 easy penalties away does not mean he had a bad game. Just face it you lost stop moaning like you did all game
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:00 pm

Connor scored 3 and Matt Keogh bagged 2
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:17 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
All I want to say is that we were bar far the better team and could of scores more. Your team is full of moaners I expect u to get hammed every week worst team we have played so far. All the excuses. Just do not come on the forum when u chat poor no ones wants to listen to it. P.s ref had a good game just cause your players have 3 easy penalties away does not mean he had a bad game. Just face it you lost stop moaning like you did all game
Haha, thought we were the worst last week, bad luck for us today last kick of game for 4-3 loss
Back to top Go down
The wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:17 pm

MJR Legend wrote:
Your just as deluded as your mate lol did we deserve to loose yes we were very poor today. You are a very poor team and like i have said if we had a full squad and not got let down at the last min by people todays result would have been completely different. And as for your comments about the ref i would be sucking him off aswell if he had given us 3 penos he was shocking thats not me having sour grapes because we lost but even yoir lads couldnt understand some of the things he was giving!!! Roll on the next game against u lot just to put the record straight about how poor we are!!
Back to top Go down
MJR Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:28 pm

Pipe down
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 5:55 pm

I am surprised that comment lasted half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm

Dukla st Andrews 4 - 4 pukka pies

Tough game today vs Dukla we took a early lead with a very good finish then let them back in to it with a silly og then we scored a free kick to make it 2-1 then let in to sloppy goals and was down 3-2 at half time then came out fighting second half with a goal which there keeper dropped and went in Smile then we got a 4th. Dukla got there 4th deep in to added time but god noes where the ref got all the time from..they had there keeper sent off at the end of the game and had a few players book they must have some £££ lol..good bunch of lad tho
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:08 pm

The wanderer wrote:
Your just as deluded as your mate lol did we deserve to loose yes we were very poor today. You are a very poor team and like i have said if we had a full squad and not got let down at the last min by people todays result would have been completely different. And as for your comments about the ref i would be sucking him off aswell if he had given us 3 penos he was shocking thats not me having sour grapes because we lost but even yoir lads couldnt understand some of the things he was giving!!! Roll on the next game against u lot just to put the record straight about how poor we are!!
Floosie.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:10 pm

Pukka2013 wrote:
Dukla st Andrews 4 - 4 pukka pies

Tough game today vs Dukla we took a early lead with a very good finish then let them back in to it with a silly og then we scored a free kick to make it 2-1 then let in to sloppy goals and was down 3-2 at half time then came out fighting second half with a goal which there keeper dropped and went in :)then we got a 4th. Dukla got there 4th deep in to added time but god noes where the ref got all the time from..they had there keeper sent off at the end of the game and had a few players book they must have some £££ lol..good bunch of lad tho
I bet they have, the welfare state pays handsomely.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:11 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
I am surprised that comment lasted half an hour.

Its put me right off my rice pudding.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:13 pm

EUFCAudi wrote:
Enness 3 - 1 Thurmaston

An amazing display of team play today. Players wanted to play together and we are back to our winning ways. Distribution from corners was spot on and Iain Grey scored out first goal with it.

Second half an we kept the pressure on. From a few dubious offside decisions we finally broke and scored a second with lovely composure by Liam Davies.

Thurmaston kept on pushing but from an offside which our linesman clearly flagged for, the ref decided to ignore it and they went on and scored.

Thurmaston were back in the game but we battled on and only a couple of minutes went by, we broke again and a calm finish from Luke Dilley brought the three points home!

Well done today lads. Well deserved
The foreplay wasn't bad either.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: banter   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:26 pm

Footy mad wrote:
Desford Athletic 0 Webbys Wanderers 2
Firstly well done Webbys on your first win of the season, well deserved
Desford, what can I say, after 2 cracking performances against 2 good sides in the last 2 weeks, we then turn up and play like a load of w-----s,
Players either want to commit 100% to the club and try and win something or just move on and let those that want to commit try and do the job, yes it is Sunday morning football and players do like a drink on a Saturday night, but if you have signed on for a club, then you need to take a good look at yourself and realise that you are letting your team mates down that want to take it seriously on a Sunday morning, when you are turning up pissed up!
Too much arguing amongst the team and not enough encouragement and players not wanting to put a full shift in.
Things need to change otherwise we will be in trouble.
Lets hope we can re group and start a fresh next week against Carnaby's
Well done again to Webbys and good luck for the rest of the season.
Weve had the same problem this season but for once we played as a team and
with better finishing could have won by more.
Still got a decent set of lads but you will always be arguing with the mc nairns in tow.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 7:51 pm

FC Pochin 5 v 1 Royalist

Shaun Burden (with his 1st touch back for Pochin)
Kenny Galloway
Emerson Black-Chambers
Jordan Cunningham
Aran Leacock

Another good performance today with 5 different scorers and all good finishes. 2 goals disallowed for off side, the woodwork twice and a penalty miss could have made it more.

On the penalty miss, if anybody finds a ball probably in the Scraptoft/Thurnby vicinity its ours - cheers.

Obviously I am annoyed we let Royalist get a consolation goal near the end but they were a sound bunch and did knock the ball around well in spells so probably deserved it - good luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:16 pm

And forgot to say that the ref was excellent.

Young lad, down as Finn Clarke on the fixtures though I can't confirm whether it was him or not - impressive performance
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:28 pm

What is happening at Carnabys Reserves? I am really surprised at their results. It may be that they are not having the rub of the green in matches. The Plough seem to becoming a consistent side and are picking up some good wins.
Back to top Go down
number78

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:42 pm

Watched LDA beat CPR 2-1. Both seem decent sides capable of playing good stuff lacking conviction in their own abilities. LDA were stronger and dominated midfield first half - CPR did better in.the 2nd and played some nice stuff. Great cross and lovely improvised header for their goal.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm

We're not playing very well. Was quite positive before the game and thought we could get back to winning ways. We missed a penalty with 3 mins to go, but to be honest if we'd drawn it would've been unfair on Harrow.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 9:08 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
We're not playing very well. Was quite positive before the game and thought we could get back to winning ways. We missed a penalty with 3 mins to go, but to be honest if we'd drawn it would've been unfair on Harrow.
Is it just team not gelling well? Or has there been a change in personnel from last season?
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 9:52 pm

bulwellian wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
Is it just team not gelling well? Or has there been a change in personnel from last season?
If I knew I'd be a lot happier. Lost 3 or 4 but brought a few in too.
Back to top Go down
bulwellian
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 9:53 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
bulwellian wrote:
CSKA17 wrote:
If I knew I'd be a lot happier. Lost 3 or 4 but brought a few in too.
No doubt ur first win will be against us!! Not sure when we play u though.
Good luck for the next few games
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeSun 22 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

League is a lot tougher no easy games most games only one or two goals in it, pretty sure all teams this season will have runs off wins and loses.
Back to top Go down
stevepercy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 8:25 am

Blackie wrote:
FC Pochin 5 v 1 Royalist

Shaun Burden (with his 1st touch back for Pochin)
Kenny Galloway
Emerson Black-Chambers
Jordan Cunningham
Aran Leacock

Another good performance today with 5 different scorers and all good finishes. 2 goals disallowed for off side, the woodwork twice and a penalty miss could have made it more.

On the penalty miss, if anybody finds a ball probably in the Scraptoft/Thurnby vicinity its ours - cheers.

Obviously I am annoyed we let Royalist get a consolation goal near the end but they were a sound bunch and did knock the ball around well in spells so probably deserved it - good luck for the rest of the season
Yes well done yesterday, were a good bunch of lads and you played some very good football. Again was a case of a depleted squad for us, think every full back and winger turned up but were without a single person who plays either centre back or centre midfield, plan to keep it tight at the start was undone after about 1 minute. Agree on the ref, had a great game, and 2 comical penalties, your keeper dived about 5 seconds early for ours and he still placed the ball in his direction....less said about yours the better!
Back to top Go down
LINEKER

LINEKER

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 11:10 am

number78 wrote:
Watched LDA beat CPR 2-1. Both seem decent sides capable of playing good stuff lacking conviction in their own abilities. LDA were stronger and dominated midfield first half - CPR did better in.the 2nd and played some nice stuff. Great cross and lovely improvised header for their goal.
Cheers for the compliment, tweeked my neck flicking it in from that angle though Very Happy 

Have to say was another close game with LDA, we always have good games with them, good bunch of lads and play the right way. Always look forward to playing them.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 11:11 am

Sporting R 0 Inter Mivan 5

a decent result against sporting, a few players missing in previous weeks back and it showed (still missing 3 of our usual), close for the first 20 mins until the first goal and then sporting started arguing between themselves and never looked in the game. The score could have been 10-3, lots of chances and unlucky sporting hit bar 2/3 times (couple of them were from crosses gone wrong but on another day may have crept in). Take a 5-0 win away from home anyday, so no complaints. Good bunch of lads but must stop arguing between themselves, so counter-productive. Good luck for rest of season.

Hopefully over the next few weeks, with more players returning we should be back to full strength.

SUAREZ IS KING !!
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 12:44 pm

Niffy 1st 2 - 4 Seaton
Pretty decent game. I think Seaton won basically as they were more composed whether or not they were in possesion. Seen the quality players have at Niffy, but with all the immature gioings on, it costs them goals. Fair play to Seaton, well organised!
ps: Glad Webby's got off the mark
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep 2013, 9:02 pm

Not as glad as i am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 22 September   Banter - Sunday 22 September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 22 September
Page 1 of 1