Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 6 March

Go down 
+31
Minty
Coley21
gattuso
saff lounge
L.K.F.C
mowmacre fc
Paulo
NiffyA
KMR9
papa lazarou
Polska legend II
littlebigman
Capello
kirby muxloe ranger N10
Throop Boss
dave ash
Jim royle
Kylinhio
Keo27
phoenix_flyer
THE MAGICIAN
Fieldy
Hellboy
Alan Partridge
bpmsmurf
Tomassi
greeeedy
spartano1
TeeKayeWun
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Gordon
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 5:50 pm

just my opinion widds, our keeper never saved a shot so you scored virtually every chance you had, ryan rowley missed 2 great chances in 1st half and keo hit side netting when he could have had a cup of tea before picking his spot, i understand that not everybody sees the same game as methats what makes the game what it is, final is next tuesday the 15th, denty says hes playing from what i gather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 5:56 pm

sound mate, will be there to cheer you on mate
Yeah Denty says he is....we will see....
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 6:13 pm

i want to make it back for it ... will rest and hope, been looking stuff up online and hoping to make part of the game before the final and then the final, if it feels ok to kick a ball by then... good luck tommy and the saffron lads in the county cup final
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

gattuso wrote:
i want to make it back for it ... will rest and hope, been looking stuff up online and hoping to make part of the game before the final and then the final, if it feels ok to kick a ball by then... good luck tommy and the saffron lads in the county cup final

cheers mate, hop[e you dont miss out on playing
Back to top Go down
Coley21

Coley21

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
and what a great result for GT heard scrappy had 10 men for a while but scrappy are still good enough with 10 but still GT ive heard didnt fluke there way through and was well wothy off the win .
but advance in final could all be horribly wrong 4-0

Was a quality team performance by our boys all the way from me to the lads upfront. Can honestly say we should of been 2 or 3 up at half time! The Scrappy lads came out all guns blazing in the second half and i have to mention the our lads at the back Rob Edwards and James Waldron both having outstanding games! Says it all when i only had 2 or 3 saves to deal with and thats saying alot seeing we played scrappy, not saying they didnt create alot because they had more of the ball second half but they didnt really have any out and out chances, good battling perfomance and id say well deserved win. Looking forward to facing Advance on 1ST of April Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 7:32 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Congrats again MDH, looks like a new name on the trophy this season then!

Sean (Desford) - what happened with your game against TGOD....intrigued!!

was an interesting game. plenty of 'bite' in it Laughing
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 7:58 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
saff lounge wrote:
Saff Lounge 2 NRI 5

The scorline makes this result look quite convincing but to be fair to Saff Lounge it was far from it.

We NRI started off fairly well and went 1-0 up with an absolute quality finish by Jay Heighton from a Dave Ilinicki cross, Saff then started to cause a fair few problems with some very good movement and blistering pace up top from Keohane, Anderson and Dovey, at times they were pulling us all over the place and drew level with a neat lob,

it wasnt any of the doveys, ryan was in goal and his brother baz is injured, it was ryan rowley hes a great little player but hes played too much lately with an ankle knock, he scored a hat trick for friar lane in the week in 8 minutes, anyway back to the game, i personally believe that saff lounge were the better side over the 90 minutes, the difference being nri took their chances, i guess that nri had about 7 shots in the game and scored 5, very clinical up top, we should have scored 5 in the 1st half, nri are a great set of lads and i cant begrudge them their victory (well not too much anyway) good luck to nri in the final and i hope you go on to win it, hope denty recovers quickly to, did nothing wrong in my eyes even if a couple of my players did get mardy with him

Questionable!!! I thought a very even game, not sure where the five in the first half would have come from lol
But was a good game, two different styles of football, both good to watch, and your boys were sound. Your county cup final tomorrow?
Denty out with broken metatarsel, possibly up to 8 weeks..Dave Ilnicki looking doubtful for the final....

i personally think lounge had the better of the first half and n.r.i the second half, 2 fairly evenly matched teams in all fairness with nri being more clinical in front of goal.......was a good game to watch and think both sides will do well in higher divisions. good luck widds in the final and saff in county cup
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 8:00 pm

Cole Brookfield wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
and what a great result for GT heard scrappy had 10 men for a while but scrappy are still good enough with 10 but still GT ive heard didnt fluke there way through and was well wothy off the win .

Was a quality team performance by our boys all the way from me to the lads upfront. Can honestly say we should of been 2 or 3 up at half time! The Scrappy lads came out all guns blazing in the second half and i have to mention the our lads at the back Rob Edwards and James Waldron both having outstanding games! Says it all when i only had 2 or 3 saves to deal with and thats saying alot seeing we played scrappy, not saying they didnt create alot because they had more of the ball second half but they didnt really have any out and out chances, good battling perfomance and id say well deserved win. Looking forward to facing Advance on 1ST of April Very Happy

quality result for you pal good luck in the final
Back to top Go down
GT

GT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

is still buzzing from yesterdays result, what a day, my liver has took a beating great celebrations! roll on April fools day:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

Cheers Dezza, might see your boys again one day in the league!!

Minty....thanks for clearing that up with your cryptic clue lol
Back to top Go down
AHC

AHC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
good results for throops im sure my m8 andy cotton will be looking forward to the clash with us.
trinderbox are a decent team and for throops to beat umm must be a strong team them selfs so its going to be a cracker ....

yeah, looking forward to it mate, should be a good match!
trinderbox were good side,very even match.
Back to top Go down
sean callaghan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 11:42 pm

Minty wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
Congrats again MDH, looks like a new name on the trophy this season then!

Sean (Desford) - what happened with your game against TGOD....intrigued!!

was an interesting game. plenty of 'bite' in it Laughing

no denying this when it goes forward then hey and to be honest he looked a bit of a fool really oh well just another ban to go with jaz munton then hope they can afford them other than that there was nothing really in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 6 March   Banter for Sunday 6 March - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 6 March
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2