Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 March

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 9 March  Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 5:47 pm

Holmes Park awaits the semi final winners..........

Last edited by Gordon on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:05 pm

FC Azzurri 5 v 1 royal oak

Ryan Allen 4
Ashleigh James

Right got to start by saying we were awful today and quite embarrassing the amount we argued! I think some of our lads expected oak just to let us score and play when and how we wanted! There was some really lazy performances from us. I was quite impressed with oak they had some very good players who caused us problems, most impressive thing for me was their team spirit! Never once heard them arguing with each other and all seemed to be enjoying playing !! Some of our lads could learn from them. Score line flatters us to say the least but at least it's another game chalked off!

Great goal from Ryan Allen from 40 yards still not convinced he meant it haha

Wish oak all the best for the rest of the season and hope they win their league, top bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:18 pm

FC Pochin 1 v 0 North Kilworth Sunday Res

Kyle Winston

Still strangely nowhere near as well as we have been playing but a wins a win and another clean sheet.

Might have been different had debutant Shane Jackson's screamer not been brilliantly saved early on by the Kilworth keeper.

In the end it took a late late goal from the best right back in the division to seal the win.

Good luck to Browny, Ray and the Kilworth lads for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:22 pm

What was kyle's goal like? Bounce in off the back of his head? Haha
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:35 pm

Dezza.
3 own goals.
1 for Ryza
1 for me
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm

dezza wrote:
What was kyle's goal like? Bounce in off the back of his head? Haha

Knew you'd like that one Dezza...

Pile driver from all of about 3 yards mate!!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 6:40 pm

fc azzurri wrote:
Dezza.
3 own goals.
1 for Ryza
1 for me

You didn't score did you?

I know sheesh got one! Didn't see any own goals.......
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 7:11 pm

dezza wrote:
fc azzurri wrote:
Dezza.
3 own goals.
1 for Ryza
1 for me

You didn't score did you?

I know sheesh got one! Didn't see any own goals.......

Yeah second 6 yard line ball dropped smashed it bottom corner. Sheesh was double deflection
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 10:33 am

Cheers mate for your kind words of yesterdays game. In one way im a little peeved having so many missing through injury and suspension. We wanted to give a real account of ourselves and on saturday at one point I had 8 players and was considering cancelling. But I managed to get a few injured lads down to scrape an 11! We called upon our managerto make his first start of the season and had to bring Alliance league legend Chris Haines out of retirement, 10 months after quitting the game. Both players did not let the team or players down with their performances.

on the game I think we were very organised at the back but was due to us having a sweeper which helped against the riches in the azzurri attack! if that chap meant the first goal then Id be very surprised but fair play to him. We coped in the first half ok ish but didnt have much going forward. Simon herbert and john byrne were real rocks for me at the back but we had to change it second half and get our extra man at the back up top. I thought we were the better team the second half in my honest opinion and am very proud how they players coped against such a team. Dave Weston had a cracking game and the Azzurri lads just couldnt cope with him at times.

I think it was just the 2 own goals we scored, one a cracker from the injured Jay Oliver.

Very well reffed from Brian Morrell who gets top marks for me (even though we lost, thats to the snipers from last week)

Proud of the lads and if we play like we did yesterday for the remaining games I think we'll be alright but we need to get players back desperately
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 10:36 am

P.s thanks to the Azzurri lads again who treated us well. Sorry we didnt make it down the lounge but that traffic was horrendous so we had to take a detour. Thanks again and good luck for the season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 March    Banter - Sunday 9 March  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 March
Page 1 of 1