Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Exeter Arms

Go down 
+17
RM05
WEUR
polska legend
super polska
Veteran
Duane
willywonka
one more season
ex ressys bossman
Aussie Owl
Polska legend II
Hellboy
Abruzzi
Pete Waterman
dee_aitcho
Skeems
Gordon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ex ressys bossman

Exeter Arms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:45 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
Don't really see why they couldn't afford £2.50 a game, not exactly a poor area is it.
its over 100 pound for a game on that astro 2.50 x11, you dont need carol zoderman to work that out
Back to top Go down
Haggis4

Haggis4

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:48 pm

ex ressys bossman wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:
Don't really see why they couldn't afford £2.50 a game, not exactly a poor area is it.
its over 100 pound for a game on that astro 2.50 x11, you dont need carol zoderman to work that out

carol who????
Back to top Go down
ex ressys bossman

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:49 pm

Haggis4 wrote:
ex ressys bossman wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

carol who????
its her swiss cousin
Back to top Go down
Haggis4

Haggis4

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:53 pm

ex ressys bossman wrote:
Haggis4 wrote:
ex ressys bossman wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

carol who????
its her swiss cousin

thought so
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 6:29 pm

I blame bad management, there seems to be a lot of dreadful managers around these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:58 pm

Hellboy wrote:
I blame bad management, there seems to be a lot of dreadful managers around these days.

Spot on. The Ressy boss did his best though, he should have been 1st team manager.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

Hellboy wrote:

Yes AC & Western
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:30 pm

willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yes AC & Western

clown willys back from under his little rock pssst... go back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Couple of things...
I would suggest that the webbed feet comments etc are all banter in a game obviously depending upon the tone etc?
If teams had to pay a holding fee at the beginning of the season (say £20 per player) that was only returnable once all fixtures had been complete, maybe that would stop clubs folding? I know its a further expense, but if each player paid it, then its not that much, and if every club had to pay it, then we are all in the same boat?
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 2:15 pm

willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yes AC & Western

Must be something to do with the name Dan?

Or maybe because were from Braunstone and New Parks!!

Its in the water!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 3:34 pm

willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yes AC & Western

Drips.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
willywonka wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

Yes AC & Western

Drips.

both well ran teams that have lasted the season out, and can almost gurantee success in the future. i can see why the jealousy has started sunny
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

Jealous?.....Success?..thats three drips, it must be the water out your way.
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 9:54 pm

Wigston's hardly close to Braunstone to be "that way".

Then again Rutland is a bit weird....
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:14 pm

talking about water, hows the BOTTLING going on in your area of the woods?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exeter Arms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2