Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Exeter Arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Exeter Arms Empty
PostSubject: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:27 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have now received written confirmation that Exeter Arms have resigned with immediate effect.

The League Management Committee is very disappointed by their decision as we appreciate the considerable disruption and impact it causes to the Division 3 clubs. We truly share your frustration that the resignation causes a critical adjustment to the Division 3 table at this late stage of the season.

Whilst financial penalties will be applied to the club, and no doubt ultimately the registered players, I understand that this is little consolation for those involved in the quest to win the Division, or indeed avoid the relegation trapdoor.

However, to keep you informed, I have made my adjustment to the Division 3 table by deleting the Exeter Arms playing record. I believe it to be correct, but I must stress that it needs checking by the League Press Officers.

You can see the updated table (as at 9.00am on Wednesday 21 April) by visiting

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/div_three_league_table.html

To say that a close finish has been created is something of an understatement.
Back to top Go down
ben

ben

Exeter Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:29 am

Good old copy and paste eh Gordon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Exeter Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:59 am

No - this was pure editing with the roving mouse as every team has been affected. I also had to cross prove the changes (Total W = Total L, Goals For = Goals Against , 3 pts for a win, 1 for a draw = total points less those deducted). As I say I think it is correct, at least until 8.00pm tonight when more games will have been played Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Arms   Exeter Arms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exeter Arms
Page 1 of 1