Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF

Go down 
+15
RM05
littlelionman
johnmeode
wiggoboy
man in black
Piemasterflash
Trawlerman
dee_aitcho
Gordon
paparazzi
Lodge
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
gilly
Minty
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Empty
PostSubject: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:32 am

AFC Beaumont P Exeter Arms P
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:49 am

Right, this is unconfirmed by the league and all that. But Exeter Arms have just informed us that they have resigned from the league, therefore our game is off.

This will benefit Countesthorpe and Sunbury at the top as they both lost to Exeter and wont lose as many points.
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:11 am

is this true mate ? whats been said ?
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:24 am

Had a text an hour ago to say there has been a mass exodus and that Exeter have folded. We were down for a rearranged game against them tomorrow. Our game against Countesthorpe was cancelled as we had my grandads funeral to attend.

Looked at results and Sunbury and Countesthorpe both lost to Exeter so wont lose as many points as you guys coz you did exeter twice.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:29 am

Thanks for the news but the club has not been in touch with the League. We are looking into it as a matter of urgency. There were no problems when we spoke to them earier in the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:30 am

for flips sake. we work our nuts off all season to get in this position only to get shafted by a club that cant manage to see the season out! if it was in december then it could be understood but with only a handfull of fixtures remaining you would have thought they could get through and regroup at the end of the season!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:31 am

just spoke 2 dennis roe and he has herd nothing , if we loose the 6 points just have 2 work harder , not impressed haha but nothing suprises me with them !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:34 am

they said they are still to contact the league in the text. am disappointed because was looking forward to building on our win in midweek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:37 am

tried calling there gaffer this morning but no answer!
just hope they can do the right thing and see the season out as it would be massively unfair if we were to miss out on th title due to them folding!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

I won't start the argument about 'it then remains how you did against the exisiting teams compared to your rivals that wins the league' argument as I know how frustrating this is! (a team folding I mean, not this argument)
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

But that is a fair point!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:58 pm

this is not there res , they have been a top 5 team nearly all season , beating count and sudbury , them both top 3 , we are the only team to beat them twice this season so far , last week they said didnt want us to win the league !!!!!!

didnt expect this !!!!

so exeter do the right thing and see the season out ?????????
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 8:15 pm

I think Laughton & Turricki are concentrating more for their Saturday side, Rutland Rangers. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:11 pm

paparazzi wrote:
I think Laughton & Turricki are concentrating more for their Saturday side, Rutland Rangers. cyclops

That's interesting - as they both play for Uppingham Town
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 11:16 pm

Any news Gordon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:58 am

Polska legend II wrote:
I won't start the argument about 'it then remains how you did against the exisiting teams compared to your rivals that wins the league' argument as I know how frustrating this is! (a team folding I mean, not this argument)

it is a fair point mark, however like gilly said they said to a few of our players before the game that the only thing they were bothered about on wednesday was making sure we didnt win the league. plus they have gone from having 3 or 4 subs against us to maybe folding in the matter of 3 or 4 days!

it may be us being a little over active in the imagination area but you must admit with the info we have it does seem a little coincidental wouldnt you say!
Back to top Go down
Trawlerman

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 7:35 am

not everything revolves around western atheletic,u win a tin pot division 3 cup and you think everything is about you,a team folding because they dont want you to win the league ha ha,your not that important,dont know you lot as a team but some of you need to get a life,when your in the prem and done ok reply to this thread,then might give you some respect.but wont be holding my breath. geek
Back to top Go down
Piemasterflash

Piemasterflash

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 7:53 am

Didn't think the first team could fold I they have a ressies!! ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/sportingwigston
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:41 am

their ressies folded about two weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:48 am

dee_aitcho wrote:
Any news Gordon?

Not a word - neither am I aware that there has been any response to attempts by League Officers to contact the Club Secretary.
Back to top Go down
paparazzi

paparazzi

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 8:57 am

Gordon wrote:
paparazzi wrote:

That's interesting - as they both play for Uppingham Town

Wow, they get about a bit don't they? cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:05 am

wafc wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

it is a fair point mark, however like gilly said they said to a few of our players before the game that the only thing they were bothered about on wednesday was making sure we didnt win the league. plus they have gone from having 3 or 4 subs against us to maybe folding in the matter of 3 or 4 days!

it may be us being a little over active in the imagination area but you must admit with the info we have it does seem a little coincidental wouldnt you say!

To be honest I still think you will win the league anyway, with or without the points!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:21 pm

Trawlerman wrote:
not everything revolves around western atheletic,u win a tin pot division 3 cup and you think everything is about you,a team folding because they dont want you to win the league ha ha,your not that important,dont know you lot as a team but some of you need to get a life,when your in the prem and done ok reply to this thread,then might give you some respect.but wont be holding my breath. geek

im sorry your right il hold my mouth from this day forward until im sure it will get you respect as this is all i strive for in life. please please please accept my humble apologies.
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:25 pm

Sorry Danny, but got this feeling that Sunbury will win their remaining games and pip you for the title if Exeter's resignation becomes official. I have been wrong before though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
wiggoboy

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:01 pm

Minty wrote:
Right, this is unconfirmed by the league and all that. But Exeter Arms have just informed us that they have resigned from the league, therefore our game is off.

This will benefit Countesthorpe and Sunbury at the top as they both lost to Exeter and wont lose as many points.

No way, yet another team in a downward spiral.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 5:14 pm

Will effect Beesknees also who beat exeter, and are due a 3 point deduction for playing an illegible player, who are certain they signed on!!!! I witnessed the lad signing the orange!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 6:18 pm

'signing the orange' and 'registering the orange' are quite separate processes. The Club Secretary is aware of how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
littlelionman

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

Exeter R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Trawlerman

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:51 pm

wafc wrote:
Trawlerman wrote:

im sorry your right il hold my mouth from this day forward until im sure it will get you respect as this is all i strive for in life. please please please accept my humble apologies.
I'm glad you agree dont think i'll be hearing from you again Wink
Back to top Go down
littlelionman

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 9:58 pm

Western athletic aren't even that good. Just moan alot. Its division 3 in a sunday league. get a grip
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 8:59 am

littlelionman wrote:
Western athletic aren't even that good. Just moan alot. Its division 3 in a sunday league. get a grip

who said we are you plum?

obviously a Exeter boy come on to see the stir they have caused me thinks?? sad and pathetic you have to drop out.... your not that good yourself son, hence why you are dropping out as your not good enough even for a div 3 sunday league...
Back to top Go down
captain cleansing

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

all the talk at our game sunday was the money men from western joining forces with ginner to create a super team in the lower divisions lots of big name players already confirmed apparently
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:50 pm

Here we go again i've been away just over a week and the forum has not changed a jot. Western now saying if they dont win there league its down to exeter folding my my my, i,ve read it all now. .
Back to top Go down
RM05

RM05

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:59 am

willywonka wrote:
Here we go again i've been away just over a week and the forum has not changed a jot. Western now saying if they dont win there league its down to exeter folding my my my, i,ve read it all now.

how was it under your rock? a week is a long time to hide under there...

we will win the league if they drop out or not son. promise you that.

and its fact that the lads at Exeter said they would do whatever as long as we didnt win the league, turn up with 4-5 subs against us then 2 days later they cant get a team out?? thats a bit fishy dont you think.... its not all about us but everyone likes to make it about us by commenting about us..... obviously everyone loves us and cant help but go on... we love it, bring it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

willywonka wrote:
Here we go again i've been away just over a week and the forum has not changed a jot. Western now saying if they dont win there league its down to exeter folding my my my, i,ve read it all now.

Thats brilliant, chuckle chuckle.......
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:35 am

we have missed you willy , what happened to your prediction of the county cup final ??? you kind of got that wrong but that dont suprise me because you have got everything else wrong this season !!!!

P.S we will never fold
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:20 am

you better not do either gilly me and you have unfinished business Laughing
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:35 am

Just a week ban then?
Back to top Go down
gilly

gilly

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:53 am

haha fozzi , still gutted at my goal that got chalked off , nothing wrong with that goal , caught you waving at seagulls haha
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:30 pm

no guarantee it will work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next