Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF

Go down 
+15
RM05
littlelionman
johnmeode
wiggoboy
man in black
Piemasterflash
Trawlerman
dee_aitcho
Gordon
paparazzi
Lodge
Polska legend II
Aussie Owl
gilly
Minty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:56 pm

Any official resignation received yet??!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Minty
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Minty

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 3:49 pm

no official resignation yet. wouldnt be too hard on them, they're probably struggling to get a signal out there.
Back to top Go down
willywonka

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 6:15 pm

RM05 wrote:
willywonka wrote:
Here we go again i've been away just over a week and the forum has not changed a jot. Western now saying if they dont win there league its down to exeter folding my my my, i,ve read it all now. Get a grip of yourselfs divison 3 sunday morning football you are now the laughing stock of the alliance league with your erratic and erroneous claims that exeter would fold just because you beat them yet again you shame the alliance .Do us all a favor and fold yourselfs Rolling Eyes

how was it under your rock? a week is a long time to hide under there...

we will win the league if they drop out or not son. promise you that.

and its fact that the lads at Exeter said they would do whatever as long as we didnt win the league, turn up with 4-5 subs against us then 2 days later they cant get a team out?? thats a bit fishy dont you think.... its not all about us but everyone likes to make it about us by commenting about us..... obviously everyone loves us and cant help but go on... we love it, bring it on.

and wouldnt you and your gaggle of fellow b*tches love us to fold? not happening so get over yourself silent
No room in the alliance for cheats and a beautifull time was had under the rock Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 9:28 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have now received written confirmation that Exeter Arms have resigned with immediate effect.

The League Management Committee is very disappointed by their decision as we appreciate the considerable disruption and impact it causes to the Division 3 clubs. We truly share your frustration that the resignation causes a critical adjustment to the Division 3 table at this late stage of the season.

Whilst financial penalties will be applied to the club, and no doubt ultimately the registered players, I understand that this is little consolation for those involved in the quest to win the Division, or indeed avoid the relegation trapdoor.

However, to keep you informed, I have made my adjustment to the Division 3 table by deleting the Exeter Arms playing record. I believe it to be correct, but I must stress that it needs checking by the League Press Officers.

You can see the updated table (as at 9.00am on Wednesday 21 April) by visiting

www.alliancefootballleague.co.uk/div_three_league_table.html

To say that a close finish has been created is something of an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF   AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFC Beaumont vs Exeter Arms - OFF
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2