Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 December

Go down 
+34
VanessaRussell
johnmeode
Paulo
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
FC POCHIN
Hellboy
dezza
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Blackie
Declan Swan
Paul Daniels
WILKSY
Jimmyb
oily
BULLIT
NiffyA
hotshot66
whiteeagles
Kylinhio
SuperflyFC
Hairy Hebrew!
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
lingers
Capello
spartamoshdock
Jim royle
gattuso
Widds
Mivan are going up
The Plough
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:23 pm

malc - what do you mean IF you make it to the end of the season? things that bad?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:24 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Agreed with the above.

Pipe down you haha
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

dezza wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:
And to be honest I think the league will get a lot closer in the second half of the season, nri for example haven't lost many games and if they were to go on a bit of a run they would be right up there! Barca and fosse both capable of taking points of anyone as they have proved! Niffy gave us a tough game, foxes got a good squad and so have enderby and Thurmo are obviously right up there and favorites for the division!

Ha ha Dezza are you mad ? We have just won our first league game of the season in mid December. We will be lucky to stay up if we make it to end of the season. Your team are the best in this Division by quite a way.

Like Mr Daniels has said this is a fairly strong Division and we are very much a like apart from Thurmaston who will come 2nd and Azzuri who will win this league at a canter.

The 2 relegated will come from any of the rest of us, maybe barring Enderby who will clinch 3rd.

I genuinely think you an do it Malc, you are 8 pts behind us with a game in hand so say possibly 5 pts behind all it's needs is for us to lose and draw and you are level with us! We aren't all that good I'd say the table flatters us, we were ridiculously lucky to beat niffy, lucky to get a point against barca and I still can't explain the Leicester foxes game lol all the games vein called off has done us a massive favour as its meant we haven't really had to play much without our full strength side! Leon and rikki being back is massive for us as they proved last Sunday ! Still had Louis finney neckles missing and we haven't got dean Edwards for the forseeable future

He looked sharp yesterday Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

oakfield old boys fc wrote:
Oh and joey Barton stop train to poach my players wen they are takin a corner that not good sportsmanship blanny is stayin putt

Hmm not strictly true, the player in mention asked me if we were looking for wingers.
My reply was not at the minute, why would you want to leave a team top of the league?
I won't say what his reply was...

I'll echo what has been already been said, you did edge it and fully deserved the 3 points.
Hopefully someone will take points of you this season.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:38 pm

dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Agreed with the above.

Pipe down you haha

Ok Dezza your right, sorry. Do you drive a Vauxhall Astra by any chance? ha!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:45 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
malc - what do you mean IF you make it to the end of the season? things that bad?

things were very bad, money wise after some over the top county fines, injuries to about 7 players and a few retirements etc, we were in a position where if we carried on we may fold and lose money or fold now and don't lose any. Still very difficult, and wasn't helped by us losing a lot of love for the game over a few weeks playing games that became a chose. Other issues as well, but me and malc both want to finish the season anhopefully carry on next year.

if it wasn't for how close we all are, we would have folded last week. Turns out the lads want to fight it out this year.

one problem has been a double promotion meaning we had to bring others in and lost some. . some have been good some haven't, ,good job we did bring some in tho if you look at our results!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:06 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Oh and joey Barton stop train to poach my players wen they are takin a corner that not good sportsmanship blanny is stayin putt

Hmm not strictly true, the player in mention asked me if we were looking for wingers.
My reply was not at the minute, why would you want to leave a team top of the league?

I'll echo what has been already been said, you did edge it and fully deserved the 3 points.

Will have to ask blanny tonight about this then Nick as being good friends with him and getting him to the club would love to know why he would think about leaving?
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:17 pm

Jenko wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Will have to ask blanny tonight about this then Nick as being good friends with him and getting him to the club would love to know why he would think about leaving?

Thought his name was phil or something similar?
He had a good game until the headbutt!

All the best mate, hopefully we'll get 3 points in the return fixture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:23 pm

Widds wrote:
Polska legend II wrote:

things were very bad, money wise after some over the top county fines, injuries to about 7 players and a few retirements etc, we were in a position where if we carried on we may fold and lose money or fold now and don't lose any. Still very difficult, and wasn't helped by us losing a lot of love for the game over a few weeks playing games that became a chose. Other issues as well, but me and malc both want to finish the season anhopefully carry on next year.

if it wasn't for how close we all are, we would have folded last week. Turns out the lads want to fight it out this year.

one problem has been a double promotion meaning we had to bring others in and lost some. . some have been good some haven't, ,good job we did bring some in tho if you look at our results!

Well we are planning to fold at the end of the year and then start up a new team with the same side, in Division 7. Why don't your boys follow suit? It's trending.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:50 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
dezza wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:
And to be honest I think the league will get a lot closer in the second half of the season, nri for example haven't lost many games and if they were to go on a bit of a run they would be right up there! Barca and fosse both capable of taking points of anyone as they have proved! Niffy gave us a tough game, foxes got a good squad and so have enderby and Thurmo are obviously right up there and favorites for the division!

Ha ha Dezza are you mad ? We have just won our first league game of the season in mid December. We will be lucky to stay up if we make it to end of the season. Your team are the best in this Division by quite a way.

Like Mr Daniels has said this is a fairly strong Division and we are very much a like apart from Thurmaston who will come 2nd and Azzuri who will win this league at a canter.

The 2 relegated will come from any of the rest of us, maybe barring Enderby who will clinch 3rd.

I genuinely think you an do it Malc, you are 8 pts behind us with a game in hand so say possibly 5 pts behind all it's needs is for us to lose and draw and you are level with us! We aren't all that good I'd say the table flatters us, we were ridiculously lucky to beat niffy, lucky to get a point against barca and I still can't explain the Leicester foxes game lol all the games vein called off has done us a massive favour as its meant we haven't really had to play much without our full strength side! Leon and rikki being back is massive for us as they proved last Sunday ! Still had Louis finney neckles missing and we haven't got dean Edwards for the forseeable future

He looked sharp yesterday Wink

We didn't play yesterday ?
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
dezza wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Agreed with the above.

Pipe down you haha

Ok Dezza your right, sorry. Do you drive a Vauxhall Astra by any chance? ha!

Haha No Mate i wasn't at our game
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 2:55 pm

Think he's suggesting the player may have turned out for Saff Lounge...
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 3:11 pm

Blackie wrote:
Mark J Rees 1 v 4 FC Pochin

You can tell we've won cos I'm doing a report!

Game kicked off 40 minutes late due to a referee mix up but grateful to Iain Danson for getting there at short notice.

Played on Vicky Park, boggy pitch and strong wind but to be fair both teams played decent football at times.

Screamer from Kyle Avossa on debut and Paulo scored for MJR - his obligatory goal against my team!

Good bunch of lads at MJR and definitely improved since our 1st game - good luck for the rest of the season

Have to agree with everything here

Big thanks to Iain for coming down at such late notice and reffed the game very well

Poachin great set of lads and big squad looking at yesterday! Kyle upfront looked pretty useful dont think he liked the boggy pitch much though but showed some neat touches

We were much improved...clean slate for us yesterday with bit of change of mangers etc...the lads competed really well and maybe were unlucky not to score again which would have made it more interesting towards the end

Good luck to Blackie and his boys credit to the league and hope they go on another good run of form
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 3:13 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:

Phil was our right midfielder? It was only because blanny's name was mentioned earlier on in the thread I thought it was him

Thought his name was phil or something similar?
He had a good game until the headbutt!

All the best mate, hopefully we'll get 3 points in the return fixture.
Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 6:53 pm

Fairfield Dynamo 9 v 2 Horse

Dynamo Scorers

Jake Wain 3
Tom Orton 3
Adam Tester 2
Mitch Warner

Thought we played some decent stuff at times considering the conditions, the pitch was like a bog after 20 mins. We kept trying to play and scored a few decent goals. I'm sure it was actually 10 but the ref insisted it was 9. If it wasnt for the horse Keeper it could have been 20.

Nice for Jake to be amongst the goals on his debut, hopefully many more to come from him.

Still going strong in four comps, just worried about the fixture backlog at the end of the season if we stay in them all.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 7:21 pm

Good signing jake wain and for him not to be cuptied even better.
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 7:24 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

It was blanny he was the one who told me what was said but in any case I was only jokin bout it anyway.

I'd also like to apologise for our manager I heard wot he said I wasn't there but got told and I'm sorry for that.

We stil have sum very good teams left to play and u never know with football who turns up on the morning we may drop points but obviously hope we don't
Back to top Go down
Jim royle

Jim royle

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 7:31 pm

johnmeode wrote:
Fairfield Dynamo 9 v 2 Horse

Dynamo Scorers

Jake Wain 3
Tom Orton 3
Adam Tester 2
Mitch Warner

Thought we played some decent stuff at times considering the conditions, the pitch was like a bog after 20 mins. We kept trying to play and scored a few decent goals. I'm sure it was actually 10 but the ref insisted it was 9. If it wasnt for the horse Keeper it could have been 20.

Nice for Jake to be amongst the goals on his debut, hopefully many more to come from him.

Still going strong in four comps, just worried about the fixture backlog at the end of the season if we stay in them all.

Played with jake most of pre season. The lad is quality, great signing!
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:00 am

Kylinhio wrote:
Niffy Rangers 2-1 Royale Barcabullona

Great game, Never played a game with a nicer bunch of lads.
Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

Ref was top but didnt have much to do.

By far the best game of footy ive played in so far.

You probably played well with ur 2 goals (I didnt watch last 10mins it was that poor) but Niffy were rubbish, and Barcabullona deserved at least a point with just 1 men. Sorry guys, just being honest, seen you play much better !!
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:05 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

You probably played well with ur 2 goals (I didnt watch last 10mins it was that poor) but Niffy were rubbish, and Barcabullona deserved at least a point with just 1 men. Sorry guys, just being honest, seen you play much better !!

sorry - 10men
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 11:13 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

In all honesty we felt we deserved to win the game even with 10 men. But if you don't score, you dont win games.

What did you think of the 2 Niffy goals?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:11 pm

Niffy v RB , two teams struggling in every sense of the word, RB had 10( yet had a Lino) niffy had whatever we could scrape together( inc ressie keeper on the wing). All 3 goals were comical, 1 st one a keepin blunder,2 nd an OG and rbs was offside as the ref informed me. No team had a finisher in their teams. The only plus was we got the game out the way. Niffy like a number of clubs in div one are struggling to keep goin. I do fear 1 or 2 may fold and we just hope were not one of them. As said before RB play in the right spirit so good luck lads and hope to see you later in the season. Wigston car breakers next. Lovely
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 1:31 pm

bretty1 wrote:
Niffy v RB , two teams struggling in every sense of the word, RB had 10( yet had a Lino) niffy had whatever we could scrape together( inc ressie keeper on the wing). All 3 goals were comical, 1 st one a keepin blunder,2 nd an OG and rbs was offside as the ref informed me. No team had a finisher in their teams. The only plus was we got the game out the way. Niffy like a number of clubs in div one are struggling to keep goin. I do fear 1 or 2 may fold and we just hope were not one of them. As said before RB play in the right spirit so good luck lads and hope to see you later in the season. Wigston car breakers next. Lovely

The lino was our manager Ha! it's a £10 fine if you don't provide a lino so I'd rather take our chances. As if he's going to put a kit on.

In all fairness your ressie keeper came on after 1 of your lads got injured so you didn't start off as bad as you make out but i'll take your word for it, i'm sure you have had better squads out.

I actually thought the game was quite good, although a scrappy affair, it was pretty end to end stuff. The problem we had was the majority of our defence was missing. It doesn't help when our best finisher is also our best centre half, which is a problem in itself.

No complaints though, there's always excuses especially for a Sunday side but we were just a bit dissappointed to not get anything from the game. As I said, fair play to Niffy on getting the win, was a well spirited game and look forward to the return fixture.

Who the hell is Vanessa anyway? Clearly not a bird. All i can think of is that man in the high vis on his bicycle...who actually did leave 10 mins before the game. Defo him.
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 1:42 pm

You could be right on Vanessa, I enjoy the reports but am at a loss to identify the culprit for sure. We've never had a fan before so if he/ she wants to stay hidden I totally understand. I sometimes wish people didn't no I was with the club
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:08 pm

Oi Bretty come on, don't be hard on yourself.

I've decided it definately was that bloke. He was about 70, high vis coat on, sat on his bicycle and had eagle eyes on the whole game and I actually commented when he left 10 mins before the end!!! It could be the fact that he stood out so well that I noticed him above anyone else, but there wasn't many people there. Unless it's somebody hiding in one of the Bungalows?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 2:39 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:

I've decided it definately was that bloke. He was about 70, high vis coat on, sat on his bicycle and had eagle eyes on the whole game and I actually commented when he left 10 mins before the end!!! It could be the fact that he stood out so well that I noticed him above anyone else, but there wasn't many people there. Unless it's somebody hiding in one of the Bungalows?

class post......thank you... Laughing thats why i said she needed a shave in a prevoius post, and i me facially.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:04 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:

class post......thank you... Laughing thats why i said she needed a shave in a prevoius post, and i me facially.

Is that who it is then? I can't remember if he had much facial hair to be honest. At first I thought he might be a Pead... you know, but then I realised i'm not playing under 12's level anymore so he must just be a fan.

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:29 pm

I really dont know, its a sad tail if niffys fans are confined to being peados. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:35 pm

Are you suggesting Niffy are a feeder club for Young Boys?
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 3:52 pm

Love it, we've been accused of something's in our time, just because our forwards are called saville and glitter means nothing. They do their part for children in need
Back to top Go down
ShaNiO

ShaNiO

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:03 pm

Blackie wrote:
Mark J Rees 1 v 4 FC Pochin

You can tell we've won cos I'm doing a report!

Game kicked off 40 minutes late due to a referee mix up but grateful to Iain Danson for getting there at short notice.

Played on Vicky Park, boggy pitch and strong wind but to be fair both teams played decent football at times.

Screamer from Kyle Avossa on debut and Paulo scored for MJR - his obligatory goal against my team!

Good bunch of lads at MJR and definitely improved since our 1st game - good luck for the rest of the season

Screamer???? That was a cross!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 9:16 am

bretty1 wrote:
Love it, we've been accused of something's in our time, just because our forwards are called saville and glitter means nothing. They do their part for children in need

Yeah they do there bit alright, thats why the children are in need...ohhhhhh no i didn't? Oh yes I did!!
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:48 am

bretty1 wrote:

ha ha ha i tell you what - there is some sexism on this forum, can't you handle a bird showing a bit of interest in sunday morning football. Some lad/s even shouted over to me before the pitch was set up 'dont let you dogs s**t on the pitch'. I walk them round Horsewell Field and look over at the games, I dont just stand in 1 spot. I come on and off the park at the back entrance near the grave yard. (the culd-e-sac where most of you boot the balls into with your dodgey shooting :p
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:22 pm

I actually do remember shouting from afar tellin them to watch the dog sh..! It's not sexism on here it's banter and havin a laugh. You've seen us play so you must understand we have to cheer ourselves up somehow or we wouldn't turn in
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:34 pm

ha ha Vainessa, if you really were female, you would not call yourself a bird, thats definitely a mans turn of phrase, cut the dogsh1t you are definitely a bloke and dont try denying it after that big boob you've just wtitten, i can handle a bird but not a rooster, your disguise has been well and truly blown, the only way you can redeem yourself on here now, is if you put a photo of yourself with your dog/dogs to prove you really aren't lying.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 12:43 pm

VanessaRussell wrote:
bretty1 wrote:

ha ha ha i tell you what - there is some sexism on this forum, can't you handle a bird showing a bit of interest in sunday morning football. Some lad/s even shouted over to me before the pitch was set up 'dont let you dogs s**t on the pitch'. I walk them round Horsewell Field and look over at the games, I dont just stand in 1 spot. I come on and off the park at the back entrance near the grave yard. (the culd-e-sac where most of you boot the balls into with your dodgey shooting :p

Do you always come in the back entrance??
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:07 pm

Widds wrote:
VanessaRussell wrote:
bretty1 wrote:

Do you always come in the back entrance??

Ha good one Widds, actual lol. Although if its a bird it doesn't quite make sense.

There is no sexism about this thread at all, we are just saying that its unlikely a female would watch football as they'd rather do female things. I mean come on, female sunday football fans? Ha, what next? Women Drivers?

Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:15 pm

she wont get it.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:41 pm

Hellboy wrote:
she wont get it.

she Will if she has big knockers and a fit ass
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:41 pm

or a pulse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 December
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next