Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 December

Go down 
+34
VanessaRussell
johnmeode
Paulo
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
FC POCHIN
Hellboy
dezza
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Blackie
Declan Swan
Paul Daniels
WILKSY
Jimmyb
oily
BULLIT
NiffyA
hotshot66
whiteeagles
Kylinhio
SuperflyFC
Hairy Hebrew!
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
lingers
Capello
spartamoshdock
Jim royle
gattuso
Widds
Mivan are going up
The Plough
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 1:41 pm

sexist? not us lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:03 pm

Widds wrote:
sexist? not us lol

its just womans opinion so it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:13 pm

ShaNiO wrote:
Blackie wrote:
Mark J Rees 1 v 4 FC Pochin

You can tell we've won cos I'm doing a report!

Game kicked off 40 minutes late due to a referee mix up but grateful to Iain Danson for getting there at short notice.

Played on Vicky Park, boggy pitch and strong wind but to be fair both teams played decent football at times.

Screamer from Kyle Avossa on debut and Paulo scored for MJR - his obligatory goal against my team!

Good bunch of lads at MJR and definitely improved since our 1st game - good luck for the rest of the season

Screamer???? That was a cross!!

sorry blackie i agree lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:56 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
sexist? not us lol

its just womans opinion so it doesn't count.

Haha!!

Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 2:57 pm

Sneijder10 wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
Blackie wrote:

Game kicked off 40 minutes late due to a referee mix up but grateful to Iain Danson for getting there at short notice.

Played on Vicky Park, boggy pitch and strong wind but to be fair both teams played decent football at times.

Screamer from Kyle Avossa on debut and Paulo scored for MJR - his obligatory goal against my team!

Good bunch of lads at MJR and definitely improved since our 1st game - good luck for the rest of the season

if blackie had scored it
it would have been a screemer lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:40 pm

FC POCHIN wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
Blackie wrote:

if blackie had scored it

He had one run and had to stop at the half way line haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 3:48 pm

ha ha ha I cannot believe you lot - and yes I will put a pic on if that really makes you happy. And I can take banter, and I have ran a football team in the Alliance league, and I think you'll find other women are involved in Sunday teams (secretaries etc)
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

Paulo wrote:
FC POCHIN wrote:
Sneijder10 wrote:
ShaNiO wrote:
Blackie wrote:

if blackie had scored it

He had one run and had to stop at the half way line haha

Cheers for remembering that Paulo, you probably noticed the misplaced pass so I didn't have to keep running lol

I'm happy to let all the younguns take the glory these days mate!

And Kyle assured me he meant it! Exactly as Joe assured me he meant to score directly from the corner!!

Maybe I'm just getting naive in my old age...
Back to top Go down
Joey-Gattuso

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

I did mean it blackie, said to Shaun I was going to have a dig!! All the practising at work has paid off Wink u did a few misplaced passes mate, the one across the box to me when i luckily megged their forward... Always playing with fire is blackie haha
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 7:55 am

VanessaRussell wrote:
ha ha ha I cannot believe you lot - and yes I will put a pic on if that really makes you happy. And I can take banter, and I have ran a football team in the Alliance league, and I think you'll find other women are involved in Sunday teams (secretaries etc)

Go on then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 December
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4