Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 15 December

Go down 
+12
THE MAGICIAN
VanessaRussell
Polska legend II
spartamoshdock
Pukka2013
dezza
Snash
Blackie
Hellboy
allen654
g72
Gordon
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter - Sunday 15 December Empty
PostSubject: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec 2013, 6:34 pm

Post early - then we can read all about it

Last edited by Gordon on Thu 19 Dec 2013, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
g72

g72

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 1:09 pm

Cfa 2-3 Dukla st. Andrews

another hard fought win today but 2 goals from Phil Heron and 1 from Connor Packwood was enough to cement 2nd place for the Christmas period.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 1:16 pm

Wigston Fields 2 - 1 Groby Town

Stef Kuzyk
Thomas Dunkley

Fields never really got out of bed this morning. Very sloppy and lacklustre play at times. Groby started well and made fields task harder when a low cross was diverted by Callum Marvin into his own net. Fields tried to respond and at times played some good football but Groby worked hard and pressed fields well. Both teams created half chances but the final ball lacked quality. Wigston finally got level when a corner was whipped in by Danny Lawlor and fields top scorer Stef Kuzyk headed in. The half ended 1-1 and the second didn't really improve much. Much of the same until the 87th minute when Luke Allen won a header on the half way line and laid the ball to Steve Toone who drove down the wing, cut inside and his left footed shot was deflected into the path of Thomas Dunkley who calmly slid the ball past the keeper. A much needed and important win for Wigston!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 1:36 pm

Allen654 wrote:
Wigston Fields 2 - 1 Groby Town

Much of the same until the 87th minute when Luke Allen won a header on the half way line!

wearing gloves?
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 2:24 pm

Queniborough Park Rangers 0 v 6 FC Pochin

Chris Durrance 3
Emerson Black-Chambers 2
Kyle Winston

Excellent performance today all over the pitch against a decent QPR team.

Young Emerson with 2 good finishes early on and Chris Durrance with a brilliant 2nd half hat trick including a header that didn't come off his shoulder. Kyle got the other with a 1 yard bullet for the defenders union.

Good shift from Azza and Kenny out wide as our 4 midfielders matched their 5.

Got a lot of time for the QPR lads, they are sound bunch - good luck for the rest of the season.

As for us, that's the league games finished til mid January. Got a tricky cup tie against Harrow next week before we invite Frolesworth into the Theatre of Dreams early in 2014.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 3:26 pm

WPR 2-2 Global

Feels like a defeat after being 2-0 up. Plenty of chances to put the game out of site but fair play to WPR for keeping going and fighting back
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 3:50 pm

Not having Kyle winston getting on the score sheet again!! He's becoming prolific....
Back to top Go down
Pukka2013

Pukka2013

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 3:54 pm

Birstall Rangers 2-3 Pukka Pies

Was really good to get bk to wining ways today and we made hard work of it in the second half tho.we should of bin out of sight at half time but could not put that ball in the net only went in one up and we got a pen in the second half to make it 2-0 then rangers hit bk with a good free kick and then scored another for a set peace..we hit our 3rd with so could play down then right then our front man finished of well in the corner..good luck to birstall rangers in the new year it's going to be tough div 6 this year
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 4:27 pm

[quote="Hellboy"]
Allen654 wrote:

wearing gloves?

oops........i meant mark by the way.
Back to top Go down
allen654
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 4:40 pm

Ha ha yea reckon over half the team had then today. It's our trademark
Back to top Go down
spartamoshdock
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
spartamoshdock

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeSun 15 Dec 2013, 7:54 pm

FA Sunday Cup

FC Houghton Centre 1-0 SPARTA MOSHDOCK

Absolutely gutted to lose, especially in the 86th minute. They were a good side, but blatantly not their normal league side which they admitted and full of Saturday players who did not like a tackle. Pretty even 1st half with no real chances for either sides.

Second half they were on top for most of it but never carved out a clear chance until the 86th minute when they got the breakthrough and it was too late for us.

They were a mouthy team and it threatened to kick off on several occasions. They hated the physical side of the game and couldn't cope which was summed up when their centre back SPAT on Aaron Preston. Somehow Aaron didn't react as he might of, but the ref missed it, as he did a lot throughout the game.

Enjoyed our time in the cup and will be entering it again next year, but will stick to using our normal Sunday squad rather than drafting in a whole team like they did today (sour grapes I know). Back to the league for us next week.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 10:18 am

If anyone spat at me i'd break their face, and to hell with the consequences.

Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 10:27 am

lowest of the low
Back to top Go down
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 10:34 am

Niffy Reserved 3 - 1 Wigston Rangers
What a game, and as to what I'm led to believe, what an upset!! Probably best I've seen the Rangers reserves all season, more vocal, more organised and every single player doing their job. Nothing against Wisgton but I think they'll be dissapointed with the lack of chances they created given their goal ratio this season. But well done Neil Brettie and the lads.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 11:50 am

Yeah we were disappointed, I take full responsibility in our defeat yesterday, ok we were missing several important players but the team I sent out was more than capable of winning yesterday, if I can't motivate the team enough to get a result when we are short I need to look no further than myself.
Back to top Go down
WPR

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 11:59 am

WPR 2 Global 2

first 20 mins it was one way traffic from Global and deservedly took the lead, making it 2- 0 mid way through the first half, Corry then scored a superb goal to take WPR into the break 2- 1 down, WPR had chances to level it just after half time but a couple of good saves from the Global keeper kept us at bay, Global themselves then had chances to score but dogged defending kept WPR in the game. 10 mins before the end a wonderful solo effort from Luke saw him go on a run from his own half taking on 3 Global players before calmly slotting passed the Global Keeper.

good game to be involved with and wish global all the success for the remainder of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 12:20 pm

VanessaRussell wrote:
Niffy Reserved 3 - 1 Wigston Rangers
What a game, and as to what I'm led to believe, what an upset!! Probably best I've seen the Rangers reserves all season, more vocal, more organised and every single player doing their job. Nothing against Wisgton but I think they'll be dissapointed with the lack of chances they created given their goal ratio this season. But well done Neil Brettie and the lads.

Spoken like a true man.
Back to top Go down
LFC for Life !!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 12:24 pm

Inter Mivan 2-1 Desford
hoping this kick starts our season, or at least gives us a lift the players deserve. From the off we looked to press, created a few chances in the first 15 mins but could not finish. Desford looked dangerous on the counter attack. 20 mins into game the ball landed to sanj 35 yards out, keeper in completely the wrong position, shot and scored. 1-0 half time.
Second half Desford helped with conditions started brighter, and probably should have been level not for our keeper and a couple of wayward shots. On the counter attack we scored another, 2-0 and you would assme game over. Then desford centre back micheal gets sent off for a second bookable card, desford to their credit played the best football with 10 men and with 10 mins left scored from a corner. We hung at the end but in honesty probably deserved the win, though desford may feel otherwise.
Good team Desford, and game played in good battling spirit, barring a couple of challenges. Not sure how many desford players booked but not a dirty game. Good luck for rest of season !!

SUAREZ S KING !!!
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeMon 16 Dec 2013, 12:29 pm

Humbo 6v1 UR

Far from full strength and figured they were buzzing for the game with the half hour organised warm up whilst we were just standing about but within 5 mins we took the lead and never looks back solid performance we bossed from start to finish solid team performance every player did there bit for the first time this season #UTH
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2013, 5:59 pm

half a hour warm up on a sunday morning phew if asked my lot to warm up they would laff at me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec 2013, 6:58 pm

you should be used to people laughing at you with a face like yours.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec 2013, 10:33 am

Honestly short sprints cones out the lot note worse than losing when they have gone through all that effort lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 15 December   Banter - Sunday 15 December Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 15 December
Page 1 of 1