Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter - Sunday 9 December

Go down 
+34
VanessaRussell
johnmeode
Paulo
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
FC POCHIN
Hellboy
dezza
Polska legend II
SerialStalker
Blackie
Declan Swan
Paul Daniels
WILKSY
Jimmyb
oily
BULLIT
NiffyA
hotshot66
whiteeagles
Kylinhio
SuperflyFC
Hairy Hebrew!
Jenko
THE MAGICIAN
lingers
Capello
spartamoshdock
Jim royle
gattuso
Widds
Mivan are going up
The Plough
Gordon
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:51 pm

Was a massive smash and grab that! Our manager refereeing and waving away penalty appeals from the handball, Comical discussions in the pub after.
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 8:56 pm

Capello wrote:
Was a massive smash and grab that! Our manager refereeing and waving away penalty appeals from the handball, Comical discussions in the pub after.

Yeah it was smash and grab to be honest. You absolutely peppered us in the second half and extra time, although we defended well. I like the fact we are talking about that game that happened last season rather than todays game, makes me feel a lot better.

Just to rub salt in the wound, there was 2 handballs on the line in that game not just the solitary one, have a good Xmas!!! Billy Walton oo oo oo

Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Jimmyb wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
NRI 3 FOSSE 1

Couldn't be prouder today of the lads, to think we were missing Dave Ilnicki, Chris Cooper, Stu Wheeler, Earl Murray, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames, Andy Veasey, Mitch Lock, Lee Stafford, Dave Coleman plus Mark Baxter and Rich Peachey who have now signed for other teams.

4 players making their debut today to help us out through what can only be described as a ridiculous injury list and to come through against a good footballing side like Fosse goes down as one of the best results I personally have been involved in.

I would also like to say thanks to the fosse lads for being a top bunch of lads, like Widds said we were guilty of 2 or 3 miss timed tackles but they are aware nothing was intentional and we try to play in the right spirit as they do, was great to go through a game without the opponents wanting a fight too.

All the best for the season Fosse and look forward to a decent return game should we finish the season.

That's quite a list of players missing, making the performance today all the more impressive. We were almost at full strength so can only congratulate you on the win which was quite comfortable in the end. It's quite rare to get through a game these days without any bad atmosphere at any point, and credit to both sets of players for that as like you say there were some slightly ugly tackles at times.

Overall I'd say we dominated possession but were pretty terrible in the final third, final ball was awful, got into so many good positions but were uncharacteristically wasteful. Usually we create alot of chances and our finishing lets us down. Today we created very little. Thought your 2 big centre backs were excellent and also your wingers caused us problems. The goals we conceded were early christmas presents to you in truth, but that said, NRI had the better of the other chances too.

We really didn't seem up for the game today and not one of us is enjoying our football at the minute. It's a shame as in my opinion we have started the season really well and had some surprise results. Recent events have really knocked the stuffing out of us and we need to get our heads back in the game before we get ourselves into a rut.

Well done to NRI this morning and all the best for the rest of the season, look forward to the return fixture.

totally agree mate, good to play against lads that are there for the football. Our new lads were Sean ennis who played centre mid and scored, daryl savage also centre mid, Dave cattell at right back. We still had a strong side out tho.

see you at your place mate.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:
Niffy Rangers 2-1 Royale Barcabullona

Great game, Never played a game with a nicer bunch of lads.
Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

Ref was top but didnt have much to do.

By far the best game of footy ive played in so far.

Thought the same when we played Barca. No fuss, just there to play footy.

Good result for you boys, and coupled with NRI beating us it seems we might have a bit of an uprising in Division 1.

So basically you both like us and think we alright blokes because you both beat us? Think theres a bit of a connection there lol!

we drew with you and i thought you were all just dandy!
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Credit to Barca, there was no moaning or arguments at all, just proper sunday league football at its best and played in the right attitude.

Good result for you boys, and coupled with NRI beating us it seems we might have a bit of an uprising in Division 1.

So basically you both like us and think we alright blokes because you both beat us? Think theres a bit of a connection there lol!

Yeah we gave you a point? Nice of us that. Although we tried to give you all 3 but you flapped at one Wink

What we saying? Royale, Niffy A, Fosse, Foxes, Capello, and NRI Xmas party seeings as we're all great mates now? Maybe a breakaway league, we can call it the 'League of Friendship' or something?
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Capello wrote:
Jenko wrote:
gattuso wrote:
Oakfield 3-2 superfly

think oakfield just edged this game, although not sure why the ref didnt send there player off for headbutting his own team mate, he allowed them to sub him?!?

Yeah was a strange decision but so was the one to award you a penalty not one of your team appealed!

But I think the strangest decision was not to book you all game?

the reason no-one appealed is that coleman tried staying on his feet and looked likely he was going to for a second, unfortunately free kicks and penaltys are awarded were intent is evident so was an easy decision for martin.

The handball decision for your penalty wasn't intentional so does that mean it shouldn't of been given?

Dentys tackles were not as bad as your lads were making out in my opinion, there could of been a few yellows handed out at the least.

Well done on the result.

Fair play to your player for trying to stay on his feet, but I think you know it's not a penalty when the player in question doesn't even appeal!

I couldn't see the handball from my end of the pitch

Didnt expect a bite from you especially when even denty didn't even bite!

Thought it was a good fair game today some strong tackles but nothing malicious

Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:31 pm

im confused myself how use keep keep winning with that side? although like i say look what division use in now an that tells me the story why use should be winning easy with your three man team geek
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:32 pm

Think the scoreline would have been better and the corner flags safer if jimmyb had been dragged today...
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:34 pm

BULLIT wrote:
im confused myself how use keep keep winning with that side? although like i say look what division use in now an that tells me the story why use should be winning easy with your three man team geek

Who/What team is that aimed at pal?
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:39 pm

Jenko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

royal oak
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:42 pm

I had to have a little nibble jenko, well pee'd off with the result but if we can find a bit of muscle up top we should improve. There were 4 players making debuts today, myself included.
That 50 odd year old herbert impressed me today, good player.

That free kick though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:44 pm

[quote="BULLIT"]
Jenko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

royal oak[/quot

Well there you go, you've answered your own question! Well done Smile
Back to top Go down
BULLIT

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

[quote="Hairy Hebrew!"]
BULLIT wrote:
Jenko wrote:
BULLIT wrote:

royal oak[/quot

Well there you go, you've answered your own question! Well done Smile

many thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:01 pm

Capello wrote:
I had to have a little nibble jenko, well pee'd off with the result but if we can find a bit of muscle up top we should improve. There were 4 players making debuts today, myself included.
That 50 odd year old herbert impressed me today, good player.

That free kick though Very Happy

He looks and feels 50 but isn't too old lol

We were nearly at full strength barring 1 player!

Great free kick, just glad to get the 3 points and thought we slightly edged it today
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:06 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Think the scoreline would have been better and the corner flags safer if jimmyb had been dragged today...

Haha, i love how he blamed that shot on the wind!
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Yeah we gave you a point? Nice of us that. Although we tried to give you all 3 but you flapped at one Wink

What we saying? Royale, Niffy A, Fosse, Foxes, Capello, and NRI Xmas party seeings as we're all great mates now? Maybe a breakaway league, we can call it the 'League of Friendship' or something?

i am in on this love fest!
Back to top Go down
Blackie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Blackie

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:21 pm

Mark J Rees 1 v 4 FC Pochin

You can tell we've won cos I'm doing a report!

Game kicked off 40 minutes late due to a referee mix up but grateful to Iain Danson for getting there at short notice.

Played on Vicky Park, boggy pitch and strong wind but to be fair both teams played decent football at times.

Screamer from Kyle Avossa on debut and Paulo scored for MJR - his obligatory goal against my team!

Good bunch of lads at MJR and definitely improved since our 1st game - good luck for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:57 pm

Widds wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:
NRI 3 FOSSE 1

Couldn't be prouder today of the lads, to think we were missing Dave Ilnicki, Chris Cooper, Stu Wheeler, Earl Murray, Leon Coleman, Chris Eames, Andy Veasey, Mitch Lock, Lee Stafford, Dave Coleman plus Mark Baxter and Rich Peachey who have now signed for other teams.

4 players making their debut today to help us out through what can only be described as a ridiculous injury list and to come through against a good footballing side like Fosse goes down as one of the best results I personally have been involved in.

I would also like to say thanks to the fosse lads for being a top bunch of lads, like Widds said we were guilty of 2 or 3 miss timed tackles but they are aware nothing was intentional and we try to play in the right spirit as they do, was great to go through a game without the opponents wanting a fight too.

All the best for the season Fosse and look forward to a decent return game should we finish the season.

That's quite a list of players missing, making the performance today all the more impressive. We were almost at full strength so can only congratulate you on the win which was quite comfortable in the end. It's quite rare to get through a game these days without any bad atmosphere at any point, and credit to both sets of players for that as like you say there were some slightly ugly tackles at times.

Overall I'd say we dominated possession but were pretty terrible in the final third, final ball was awful, got into so many good positions but were uncharacteristically wasteful. Usually we create alot of chances and our finishing lets us down. Today we created very little. Thought your 2 big centre backs were excellent and also your wingers caused us problems. The goals we conceded were early christmas presents to you in truth, but that said, NRI had the better of the other chances too.

We really didn't seem up for the game today and not one of us is enjoying our football at the minute. It's a shame as in my opinion we have started the season really well and had some surprise results. Recent events have really knocked the stuffing out of us and we need to get our heads back in the game before we get ourselves into a rut.

Well done to NRI this morning and all the best for the rest of the season, look forward to the return fixture.

totally agree mate, good to play against lads that are there for the football. Our new lads were Sean ennis who played centre mid and scored, daryl savage also centre mid, Dave cattell at right back. We still had a strong side out tho.

see you at your place mate.

Im back home...not new
Back to top Go down
SerialStalker

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 11:06 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
hotshots 7 - 1 LB Talbot

knew we would be up against it today, lbt not lost in 10 games so were not taking them lightly. thought the first 15 was pretty even, no real chances. quick thinking from a free kick on the edge of the box left Will Arnold with calm finish 1 on 1. we dominated the rest of the half going in at the break 5-0

second half was much of the same, dont remember talbot having any chances at all until they scored with a well taken really quick corner, caught us napping.

ended 7-1, if jamie savage could finish it would have been 15!

all the best for the rest of the season, decent set of lads

Jamie never could hit a barn door! ask him about his first ever season as a kid....scored 5 in his first game then didnt score again all season
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

oily wrote:
Webbys 4 polska 2.
Good result for us today considering the absentees which saw us go from
16 players down to twelve before kick off,even had to play myself.
Tight game make shift centre forward wes earles with 2 goals ketan towers with
the best goal we have scored this year and alex starkey.
Game changed when their keeper went off with a bad shoulder injury when
the score was 2-1 all the best for his recovery.
Seems like we only win in cup games hope we can transfer this to the league.
well done webbys, good win and u deserved it. We also had major problems with numbers today, at one stage looked like we would be starting with 10! Didn't defend well but felt the game was beyond us when we went down to 10. Ball just kept coming back as we got over ran. Always a good tough game against webbys and this one didn't disappoint, hopefully we can make amends next time.
Back to top Go down
oily
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:44 am

Thanks.
Hows your keeper?
Joys of sunday football unfortunately.
I did a twelve hour shift 1 hours kip and instead off managing us
had to play and back at work again tonight with aching legs.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:01 am

Declan Swan wrote:

A year. A full year since your last post.

I have to agree with you though mate. Adverse weather conditions can affect the best of us.

Well played yesterday, you were brilliant in the 10 minutes you played. Gaffer was so impressed he says he's considering giving you half an hour next week.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:05 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Foxes - no thanks. Although to be fair they're probably alright now Capello has gone.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:06 am

Widds wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

It had you worried for a split second, flapper.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 8:28 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

I have to agree with you though mate. Adverse weather conditions can affect the best of us.

Well played yesterday, you were brilliant in the 10 minutes you played. Gaffer was so impressed he says he's considering giving you half an hour next week.

Did more in ten minutes than you did in 90.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:08 am

Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

Foxes - no thanks. Although to be fair they're probably alright now Capello has gone.

We not invited to the love in?
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:26 am

dezza wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Widds wrote:
Paul Daniels wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Kylinhio wrote:

We not invited to the love in?

Hmm well I'm not sure, Could swap you for Foxes to be fair as I dont want to upset JimmyB? Although Vauxhall Astra man isn't invited.

To be honest with you, looking at the league table, I'd say you were trying to escape from us all? Friends stick together, not move out of the league. Unless its down which is looking likely for us at the minute which is why we are trying to make friends so that you guys give us a few points at the end of the season. I'm going to start a 'SaveRoyaleBarca' # on twitter.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

Yeah we will get rid of Astra man for you then haha not true about trying to escape from you we shared the points from our game with you, see real friends share haha
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:54 am

And to be honest I think the league will get a lot closer in the second half of the season, nri for example haven't lost many games and if they were to go on a bit of a run they would be right up there! Barca and fosse both capable of taking points of anyone as they have proved! Niffy gave us a tough game, foxes got a good squad and so have enderby and Thurmo are obviously right up there and favorites for the division!
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:55 am

Forgot Hoskins aswell lol they have got a good squad also and will take points off people! I think they are underachieving at the minute and just need to find some form
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:21 am

If we get relegated we'll be the best team to go down in Div 1 in a long time. Thats not me just bigging ourselves up, but the teams that have finished bottom 2 over the last few years have all been terrible. I reckon anyone in our league would get promoted from Div 2.

Luckily we have 1 or 2 players that will drag us out the s*** and I think we'll be ok come the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:47 am

Widds wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

Dont mention the wind to declan swan, he's very passionate about wind tunnels, especially the ones that dont make much noise upon withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
FC POCHIN
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
FC POCHIN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:11 am

Hellboy wrote:
Widds wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

Dont mention the wind to declan swan, he's very passionate about wind tunnels, especially the ones that dont make much noise upon withdrawal.

due to our very late ko yesterday i spent about 3 hours in the company of the
lovely katie. hellboy how jealous are you! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://chriscooper05@hotmail.com
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:12 am

Paul Daniels wrote:
If we get relegated we'll be the best team to go down in Div 1 in a long time. Thats not me just bigging ourselves up, but the teams that have finished bottom 2 over the last few years have all been terrible. I reckon anyone in our league would get promoted from Div 2.

Luckily we have 1 or 2 players that will drag us out the s*** and I think we'll be ok come the end of the season.

It's a very close league! I don't think you will go down I think there are other candidates for that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:30 am

FC POCHIN wrote:

due to our very late ko yesterday i spent about 3 hours in the company of the
lovely katie. hellboy how jealous are you! Like a Star @ heaven

Not jealous at all, she told me later on that evening that she was talking to a right plonker, to kill a bit of time. cherry
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:00 pm

Declan Swan wrote:
Jimmyb wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

Did more in ten minutes than you did in 90.

Keep going and you won't be getting any minutes. Think about that for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:34 pm

Don't be daft, I will just return one of the numerous calls I have had from Prem sides. Wink
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:57 pm

dezza wrote:
And to be honest I think the league will get a lot closer in the second half of the season, nri for example haven't lost many games and if they were to go on a bit of a run they would be right up there! Barca and fosse both capable of taking points of anyone as they have proved! Niffy gave us a tough game, foxes got a good squad and so have enderby and Thurmo are obviously right up there and favorites for the division!

Ha ha Dezza are you mad ? We have just won our first league game of the season in mid December. We will be lucky to stay up if we make it to end of the season. Your team are the best in this Division by quite a way.

Like Mr Daniels has said this is a fairly strong Division and we are very much a like apart from Thurmaston who will come 2nd and Azzuri who will win this league at a canter.

The 2 relegated will come from any of the rest of us, maybe barring Enderby who will clinch 3rd.

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:14 pm

Agreed with the above.
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 1:22 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
dezza wrote:

Ha ha Dezza are you mad ? We have just won our first league game of the season in mid December. We will be lucky to stay up if we make it to end of the season. Your team are the best in this Division by quite a way.

Like Mr Daniels has said this is a fairly strong Division and we are very much a like apart from Thurmaston who will come 2nd and Azzuri who will win this league at a canter.

The 2 relegated will come from any of the rest of us, maybe barring Enderby who will clinch 3rd.

I genuinely think you an do it Malc, you are 8 pts behind us with a game in hand so say possibly 5 pts behind all it's needs is for us to lose and draw and you are level with us! We aren't all that good I'd say the table flatters us, we were ridiculously lucky to beat niffy, lucky to get a point against barca and I still can't explain the Leicester foxes game lol all the games vein called off has done us a massive favour as its meant we haven't really had to play much without our full strength side! Leon and rikki being back is massive for us as they proved last Sunday ! Still had Louis finney neckles missing and we haven't got dean Edwards for the forseeable future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter - Sunday 9 December   Banter - Sunday 9 December - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter - Sunday 9 December
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next