Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 30 October

Go down 
+38
noeledmonds
WILKSY
hotshot66
Plough new boy
THE WATCHER
Reem Team FC
Stroller
BEES KNEES
Fishandchips
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
NiffyA
Paulo
Joey Barton
Giggsisgod
Hellboy
dezza
Dodgy
PEEWEE
Number1
Widds
The Plough
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
wheel1
dave ash
Polska legend II
norty14
Throop Boss
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
CSKA17
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LCFCHOTSHOT
Snash
Fccol
L.K.F.C
Gordon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Think your being a bit hard on the Wheel there, or did having Ash back this week make that bigger difference?
against the wheel we missed ash, dave rodgers, grant mccarthy! all three very influential midfielders

Fair enough, didn't know Rogers and Grant were missing too, did you have any central midfielders?

Laughing Laughing Excuses excuses we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4 after being 3-0 down to 3 pennos should have won it to be fair so we can't be that bad four points off the so called big two in the league with us down to bare bones both games says it all to me I really don't think u should right us off but that's upto you!!!!

let me just stop you right there buddy, we aint played pollards yet. not the first time in this thread you have let your little imagination go running off without having the slightest clue what you are talking about.

and the person you are saying "excuses excuses" to, isn't part of hotshots and admits himself he does not like hotshots!!

Why can't people calm down and actully read posts???

There is just a comma missing

we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards, beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4

wheel1 is saying that they were missing players too, yet beat hotshots and drew against pollards

Give me strength!!!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:59 pm

Stroller wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
Think your being a bit hard on the Wheel there, or did having Ash back this week make that bigger difference?
against the wheel we missed ash, dave rodgers, grant mccarthy! all three very influential midfielders

Fair enough, didn't know Rogers and Grant were missing too, did you have any central midfielders?

Laughing Laughing Excuses excuses we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4 after being 3-0 down to 3 pennos should have won it to be fair so we can't be that bad four points off the so called big two in the league with us down to bare bones both games says it all to me I really don't think u should right us off but that's upto you!!!!

let me just stop you right there buddy, we aint played pollards yet. not the first time in this thread you have let your little imagination go running off without having the slightest clue what you are talking about.

and the person you are saying "excuses excuses" to, isn't part of hotshots and admits himself he does not like hotshots!!

Why can't people calm down and actully read posts???

There is just a comma missing

we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards, beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4

wheel1 is saying that they were missing players too, yet beat hotshots and drew against pollards

Give me strength!!!
yes stroller i spotted that aswell but wasnt you one of those who misread a post yesterday and interpreted that we hotshots had made an illegal sub when infact firs had made the sub???
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

Quite the opposite in fact. I was one of the few who saw the original post and managed to decipher its Da Vinci code crypticness!!

Go me Smile
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:29 pm

To save you the bother of checking my posts heres what I said on the now locked thread

Stroller wrote:
The way I read the (now edited) post it was the opposition that brought a player back on with Hotshots (and the ref ffs) agreeing to it (presumably due to the scoreline at that time already putting the overall result beyond doubt)

What a helpful chappie I am king
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:30 pm

well done indeed! blue peter badge is in the post lad
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Calm down gobby lol I never said u had played pollards I Just missed a comma out what I said was is we have played both of the so called big two in the league with alot of players out of both games and beat u and drew against pollards not my fault u can't read I made a simple mistake everyone else seemed to be able to ready it in the right context. And just so u know I wasn't saying excuses excuses to that bloke it was towards timmy mallet as its not the first time he has said it now timmy knows how to give and take banter as we have been giving it back and forth since our game the other week and neither of us have got mardy over it I think u should ask him to teach u a few things about the word BANTER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

wheel1 wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Calm down gobby lol I never said u had played pollards I Just missed a comma out what I said was is we have played both of the so called big two in the league with alot of players out of both games and beat u and drew against pollards not my fault u can't read I made a simple mistake everyone else seemed to be able to read it in the right context. And just so u know I wasn't saying excuses excuses to that bloke it was towards timmy mallet as its not the first time he has said it now timmy knows how to give and take banter as we have been giving it back and forth since our game the other week and neither of us have got mardy over it I think u should ask him to teach u a few things about the word BANTER!!!!!!

I've removed the y just in case it's misinterpreted again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:39 pm

wheel1 wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Calm down gobby lol I never said u had played pollards I Just missed a comma out what I said was is we have played both of the so called big two in the league with alot of players out of both games and beat u and drew against pollards not my fault u can't read I made a simple mistake everyone else seemed to be able to ready it in the right context. And just so u know I wasn't saying excuses excuses to that bloke it was towards timmy mallet as its not the first time he has said it now timmy knows how to give and take banter as we have been giving it back and forth since our game the other week and neither of us have got mardy over it I think u should ask him to teach u a few things about the word BANTER!!!!!!
im afraid i disagree, ur bob , u just got lucky twice lol
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:40 pm

FAO wheel1

For reference could you add the appropriate grammatical punctuation to your posts to prevent further confusion. Just a few commas and full stops would suffice but if you are feeling particlarly daring why not split longer posts into paragraphs

Thanks in advance for you help
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Stroller wrote:
FAO wheel1

For reference could you add the appropriate grammatical punctuation to your posts to prevent further confusion. Just a few commas and full stops would suffice but if you are feeling particlarly daring why not split longer posts into paragraphs

Thanks in advance for you help

Laughing yes not a problem dear fellow.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:56 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Laughing I wouldn't say we were bob we will be a surprise in this league when back at full strength. And about being lucky I would say we were lucky to beat you as u hammered us all game just couldn't finish for toffee we had one chance and took it let's put it this way iam glad we haven't got to play you again.

As for being lucky against pollards I think they were the lucky ones 3 pennos that's just insane we would have beat them Sunday if it hadn't been for them decisions. We have got them again next week and I think we will beat them they ain't that good!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:34 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

You spelt that wrong too, it should be "write".....LOL
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

hahaha all this over a game of sunday football!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:57 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
you think this is bad, you should hear the banter from my saturday side who actually take it serious Shocked
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

i take it ash played this week against firs then timmy
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 6:18 pm

wheel1 wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Laughing I wouldn't say we were bob we will be a surprise in this league when back at full strength. And about being lucky I would say we were lucky to beat you as u hammered us all game just couldn't finish for toffee we had one chance and took it let's put it this way iam glad we haven't got to play you again.

As for being lucky against pollards I think they were the lucky ones 3 pennos that's just insane we would have beat them Sunday if it hadn't been for them decisions. We have got them again next week and I think we will beat them they ain't that good!!!

Ohhhhhh dear ohhhhh dear naughty hotshots looks like we might have to beat you one last time at your expense Laughing Laughing Laughing No wonder your top!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

wheel1 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Ohhhhhh dear ohhhhh dear naughty hotshots looks like we might have to beat you one last time at your expense Laughing Laughing Laughing No wonder your top!!!!!!
you said earlier you was glad you didn't have to play us again! Personally I was praying we get you in the stokes so we can put the record straight!
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

We don't wanna play you again I would rather the game got voided and we get the 3 points but needs must and all that should be an interesting game ; )
Back to top Go down
noeledmonds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:18 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
you think this is bad, you should hear the banter from my saturday side who actually take it serious Shocked

People take Reserve Divison 1 in the District League seriously? You can't take your self seriously surely to play that?!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:26 pm

wheel1 wrote:
We don't wanna play you again I would rather the game got voided and we get the 3 points but needs must and all that should be an interesting game ; )

why have you got to play them again? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

Fishandchips wrote:
wheel1 wrote:

They have been naughty when they beat us 7-1 a few weeks ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
wheel1 wrote:

Spill the beans then??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
wheel1 wrote:

Spill the beans then??

Well it goes like this, My wife walked in on me yesterday when I was doing something naughty in my bedroom and she just sighed, said "you'll go blind if you keep doing that!", and walked out. so I stopped trying to poke myself in the eye with a pencil and had a thomas the tank instead.
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 11:55 am

Hellboy wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
wheel1 wrote:

Spill the beans then??

Well it goes like this, My wife walked in on me yesterday when I was doing something naughty in my bedroom and she just sighed, said "you'll go blind if you keep doing that!", and walked out. so I stopped trying to poke myself in the eye with a pencil and had a thomas the tank instead.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol
my sort of humour hellboy
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:30 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
wheel1 wrote:

Spill the beans then??

Been playing unregistered players Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

we brought on a chap for the last 15mins in the game vs the wheel as he doesn't get a game very often anymore bless him and he has been a good servant playing under the gaffer for years, poor happens his paperwork didnt make it to wherever it needed to go at the start of the season.

thought we might get a little slack as its not like he is a randomer he has signed on for the past 5-6 seasons under the boss but rules are rules, absolutely gutted we will get a chance to play the wheel agian, honest Wink
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:12 pm

So is the only punishment to replay the game? I think u got off pretty lightly there pal. Good arrows! Knowing our luck a hefty fine wud come our way. will u be playing this replay this weekend? Im expecting fireworks with ur teams (sorry kudnt resist :$)
Back to top Go down
SamEvans

SamEvans

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

We get to play The Wheel again? Sweet. Not sure who the lad that came on in the last 15 mins was though as I thought they were all registered... Oh well. It's one more game of football to enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:00 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
So is the only punishment to replay the game? I think u got off pretty lightly there pal. Good arrows! Knowing our luck a hefty fine wud come our way. will u be playing this replay this weekend? Im expecting fireworks with ur teams (sorry kudnt resist :$)

2 points deducted, £20 fine, game to be replayed at their expense.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:07 am

SamEvans wrote:
We get to play The Wheel again? Sweet. Not sure who the lad that came on in the last 15 mins was though as I thought they were all registered... Oh well. It's one more game of football to enjoy!

think is was Sean or Andy Taylor can't remember!
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

Aussie Owl wrote:
Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

2 points deducted, £20 fine, game to be replayed at their expense.
this will make div 6 even tighter, hope we can shrug off the pressure and win our games in hand. the next set of fixtures out soon, could make or break our chances
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:30 am

hotshot66 wrote:
SamEvans wrote:

think is was Sean or Andy Taylor can't remember!

Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Treborextrastrongmintspeppermint50902
Back to top Go down
flipflap9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:34 am

How long do the ammendments to the league take if points are too be deducted?

At the minute I can only see points taken off White Eagles in Div 6, have there been no other cases where points should be deducted yet?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:52 am

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:

I read this yesterday and couldnt work out the joke....bit concerned about my degenerating mental capacity....just clicked a minute ago....bonfire night....nice work!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:16 pm

flipflap9 wrote:
How long do the ammendments to the league take if points are too be deducted?

At the minute I can only see points taken off White Eagles in Div 6, have there been no other cases where points should be deducted yet?

generally speaking every Sunday. the finance & discipline latest findings came out on Monday I believe
Back to top Go down
flipflap9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

If thats the case then why have some teams points not been adjusted yet?

E.g. Hotshots for ineligible players?

Throops for cancelling a game?
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

i repeat - tables updated on Sundays.

Findings came out on Monday?
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
i repeat - tables updated on Sundays.

Findings came out on Monday?

Yes, but why havent they been adjusted??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 7:07 pm

well, I've got things to do in the week like coming on here when I could be updating the table...
Back to top Go down
flipflap9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:29 am

What if a team is found guilty of something weekssssssssss ago???

Table updated Sunday I'm guessing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 30 October
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next