Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 16 October

Go down 
+41
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sparta3
Magna Ranger
Bucko
NKBomber
Talbotleftback
GT forever
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
dave ash
BULLIT
Sparky
lingers
Widds
The Wh33l
Hellboy
RICKY-BOBBY
Capello
Jimmyb
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
Alan Partridge
browny15lfc
Katie G
Giggsisgod
Polska legend II
GT
The Plough
Jenko
Toe poke
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
timmy mallet
Paulo
CSKA Carnabys
CSKA17
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
Potts
Sneijder10
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 16 October Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

Tell the story on this one
Back to top Go down
Sneijder10

Sneijder10

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

Azul 6-0 Thurmaston

Goals: Chris Durrance (3), Shaun Burden (2) and Nathan Potter.

Great team performance from us today. Played with a real passion and effort. Credit to thurmaston they worked til the end
Back to top Go down
Potts

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:09 pm

St marks 2-3 Harrow. Pretty even game, st marks a good bunch of lads who will be up there at the end of season.
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:16 pm

Kaffir inn 3-2 MDH

First half we were much brighter and gave them all sorts of problems went in 2-0 up and in all fairness it should have been more and the game done and dusted, second half they came out much sharper and got an early goal back, we struggled to create as much as the first half and their big centre forward became more influential, we were disapointed with the goals we conceeded and they took their chances to go 3-2 up, we pressed for an equiliser late on and they had a great clearence off the line in the final minute. Well played Kaffir, game played in good spirit by both but another 3 points thrown away by us really Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Phoenix 3 - 0 Superfly.

0-0 half time.
Two sending off 2nd half and we lost our shape, should have been more to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:33 pm

Blaby Vikings 0- 0 CSKA Reserves.

Unbelieveable amount of chances for both teams, if either team could finish they'd be dangerous. Prob fair result in the end, though dissapointed not to sneak it with all the pressure in the last 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
CSKA Carnabys

CSKA Carnabys

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

CSKA 5-0 LDA Spartans
Luke Williamson 2
Og
Craig Cheadle 2

In what is usually a very close match (1-3, 6-5, 2-2, 2-3 in previous meetings), LDA came up against an in-form CSKA side. Both teams played fantastic footy on a good surface. A penalty given away in the first minute meant it was always gonna be an uphill battle for LDA.

LDA looking much better than last season and play nice on-the-deck football, they'll be in amongst the front runners come April.

Oh and their new Roma style kit is pretty cool too!
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:12 pm

Magna 8-5 Saff Lounge
Down to 10 with only 25 gone, fantastic effort from my boys who dug in together and were fantastic. Good result with Reem team. Good luck to Saff lounge for the rest of the season. Played in right spirit and well reffed well by Ian Danson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:32 pm

Poor showing for hotshots today an it showed. Friar lane scored first an could of had a few. Went in 3-1 up at half then they got another. I think that shocked us an we started to play the football we been playing so far this year and got 4 more to kill off the game. Well done to all the lads that stepped in to fill positions an well Donne to friar lane for going until the end
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Oak 5-1 epworth

Convincing win from the oak. 2nd goal killed them off and then they started bitching at the ref. Fort kev French had a very good game as ref but they just wanted ti get on his back.
Epworth looked a slight threat for first 20 but then we woke up and took lead thru jay oliver hitting a free kick 25yards. I fort he miss hit it as cant hit a barn door. Very good 2nd half from us and we looked in control scoring thru utility guy Chris Townsend. Dan Maxwell made up for his miss of the season hitting one over the bar from one yard out, by bagging a one on one. Tom Scott then scored a brace, first one was a pearler. Debut for Ryan woolley who looked a threat last half hour. Only downside about the game was conceding a late penalty.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

What a surprise that got deleted

Clearly the league doesnt want to admit when they have jiggered it up.

I am not letting this drop

I can not be arsed to do the Press Reports, they may be a bit late today
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:22 pm

Big guns what you on you muppet?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

Guess you read it then??

I'm just gutted at the moment pal, nothing personal against anyone, certainly not the Bullies cos I have a lot of time for Bulls Head as you know.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:46 pm

What did ypu put kev?
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

Yeah look what bullies were missing certainly didn't have the "big guns" out!
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

Firs ob 1-1 The wheel

Even game really, I feel that we probably deserved the 3 points, with the wheel keeper making 2 good saves 10 mins from the end. But never mind, still waiting for that first win.
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:53 pm

Quote :
Yeah look what bullies were missing certainly didn't have the "big guns" out!

I know, it proves that we are not that good or certainly not as good as I thought we were

Beating Advance was possibly the worse thing to happen this season
Back to top Go down
GT

GT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

Good win today 5-4 should have been more to be fair a wins a win, a soft peno for them for the 3rd goal but not a bad game for his 1st game as ref
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

fosse 3 polska 3

hugely disappointed to not come away with the win, but many factors to ponder. we scored after 36 seconds (own goal from Fosse) but Mo was making his first appearance of the season today and I thought really worried the Fosse defence all game. But once Fosse settled down they equalised on 18 minutes (poor goal keeping from us but he's saved us on many occasions so law of averages you're going to get one error) then we give away a needless handball and Fosse score from the spot to make it 2-1 half time. prior to this, Mo was fouled in the box, 100% penalty, ref waved it away. in my opinion it was a bad decision but it's not my opinion that matters - its the referees, and if he didn't deem it a penalty then fair enough. glad to see the half time whistle as we were really struggling at that point.

2nd half we changed formation and when Tomasz equalised on 48 minutes we really never looked back. apart from a couple of moves inside 30 seconds when we cleared 2 Fosse chances off the line, it was pretty much all Polska. Savo then makes it 3-2 with what at the time was 11 minutes to go, and we looked like we were going to nail the win. But missed a couple of one on ones which Picko got down to well, and if we'd put one of those away we would havce won cosily I think. Took Savo off on 89 minutes and shored things up with an extra midfielder but then for some reason ref played an added 6 minutes, which was incredible as there was no where near that amount of stoppages in 2nd half. Lo and behold Fosse equalise in the 96th minute (even though I thought it was a foul on the keeper!)

great game for the neutral, our 2nd half football the best we've played all season, and in recent weeks I wouldn't have given us a prayer against Fosse so to come away so disappointed not to win is I suppose pleasing.

good lads the Fosse players, very sporting afterwards and always a pleasure to play them.
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

GT wrote:
Good win today 5-4 should have been more to be fair a wins a win, a soft peno for them for the 3rd goal but not a bad game for his 1st game as ref

that is one of the worst pitches i have ever played on

I did myself no favours of playing with the flu
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:04 pm

Quote :

The only reason you think he had a good game is because you got away with 2 or 3 blatant red cards. Do you think its cool that 2 of our players went off injured and 3 more have bad bruises and cuts from flying studs. Looking forward to the return for redemption on that one.

I thought that GT were a fair side, who got results by hard work and good ability, well not today you didnt, you took advantage of a very weak referee

Do you not think that your 5th goal was a blatant foul? I agree our peno was soft but that just shows how incompetent the referee was

Last edited by Magna 73 Sec on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:06 pm

Quote :

You shouldnt have played!!

Thanks for your efforts tho pal and showing commitment when others can not even be arsed to show up on time
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:08 pm

Magna 73 Sec wrote:
Quote :

You shouldnt have played!!

Thanks for your efforts tho pal and showing commitment when others can not even be arsed to show up on time

I aint gonna let the team down mate, just wanna play football, and lets get back to winning ways next week
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:10 pm

GT wrote:

Dunno how daz taylor stayed on the pitch? he is normally an absolutly quality player but for some reason just make horrific tackles today
Back to top Go down
Toe poke

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

What was the bullies score?
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:18 pm

Another deleted post!!

Bullies lost 2-1 to Moshdock
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:24 pm

Lost today agains magna 8-5 magna great set of lads well organised , danson well redder today too, all the best rest of season magna
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

come on chaps, we know that raging against refs on here is only going to result in deleted posts. go and fill Stewart Walker's inbox instead!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

Amazing that a prem game was reffed by someone who obviously not up to standard yet we had martin dexter in div 6 who was reffing cardiffs game yesterday in the championship
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

Stewart Walker has enough paper work from his own game lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Katie G
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:37 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Magna 8-5 Saff Lounge
Down to 10 with only 25 gone, fantastic effort from my boys who dug in together and were fantastic. Good result with Reem team. Good luck to Saff lounge for the rest of the season. Played in right spirit and well reffed well by Ian Danson.
Hogan Smith 4
Kieran Rowley 2
Harvey Webb
OG
Back to top Go down
browny15lfc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:46 pm

Talbot nearly took points from Kilworth. Good bunch of lads..even yellow who literally dry humped me whilst I was stretching the hamstrings lol. (ok ok I enjoyed it lol)
They out played us 1st half, led at the break through a nice chip and should have punished our sloppy play by putting us well and truly to bed.
I drew us level on about 70 and Rudders won it with 10 to go. Good free kick.
Good game Talbot and sorry we were crap.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:47 pm

good player, that rudkin
Back to top Go down
Alan Partridge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Alan Partridge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

Humbo 4 Wigston Rangers 1

A very good performance from a Humbo side missing eight players today.

Gifford with two clinical finishes. Shingler impressed me and got one himself. Reeves the other.

Can see Humbo being the team to beat in this division. Special mention to Stu Green's performance today. By far the oldest player on the pitch, yet put in a colossal performance even though his hamstring went about 15 minutes in!!
Back to top Go down
Jenko
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Amazing that a prem game was reffed by someone who obviously not up to standard yet we had martin dexter in div 6 who was reffing cardiffs game yesterday in the championship

the referee for cardiffs match yesterday was dean whitestone
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

Sorry he was Lino yesterday but does ref championship
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

Quote :
ome on chaps, we know that raging against refs on here is only going to result in deleted posts. go and fill Stewart Walker's inbox instead!

Oh I will................and some
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

AC WIGSTON 1 NRI 3

I think we are lacking in confidence at the minute, maybe brushing off from me and the wrong decisions i'm making ???

I will continue to learn and try my best.

Goals from
Alan Stafford
Andy Ilnicki
Dave Ilnicki

P.S thought Fozzi was top draw today, well done mate, your best player by a country mile.....

Also, nice to finally meet Helly !!!
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

Alan Partridge wrote:
Humbo 4 Wigston Rangers 1

A very good performance from a Humbo side missing eight players today.

Gifford with two clinical finishes. Shingler impressed me and got one himself. Reeves the other.

Can see Humbo being the team to beat in this division. Special mention to Stu Green's performance today. By far the oldest player on the pitch, yet put in a colossal performance even though his hamstring went about 15 minutes in!!

Well happy about this result too, got a BIG interest in HUMBO, keep it going boys....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:15 pm

bullies 1-2 moshdock

makeshift bullies side but very very disappointed to have lost this game must of had 10-12 clear cut goal scoring opportunities and only bagged 1 terrible finishing and must do better end of.
kicked off at 11 am too as had 7 players at 10.30 totally different side to that of wednesday but were still extremely unfortunate to be on the losing side in my opinion and im fairly sure(infact absolutely positive) moshdock would agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 16 October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next