Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 30 October

Go down 
+38
noeledmonds
WILKSY
hotshot66
Plough new boy
THE WATCHER
Reem Team FC
Stroller
BEES KNEES
Fishandchips
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
NiffyA
Paulo
Joey Barton
Giggsisgod
Hellboy
dezza
Dodgy
PEEWEE
Number1
Widds
The Plough
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
wheel1
dave ash
Polska legend II
norty14
Throop Boss
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
CSKA17
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LCFCHOTSHOT
Snash
Fccol
L.K.F.C
Gordon
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

Banter for Sunday 30 October Empty
PostSubject: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 8:12 pm

Cup and League - tell the tale
Back to top Go down
L.K.F.C
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:18 pm

MDH 6 - 0 FC Sporting Loughborough
Spot on from the lads today, should have been 7 but the ref moissed a goal so played on from the keeper, sounds odd I know!!!
Knocked it around as usual but the main difference was both strilers looked lethal! New headache there then!! Anyway good energy and hopefully we're starting to fÌnd our feet again
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

Fc city of leicester 3-0 CSKA Carnabys reserves
Great performance and attitude from our lads 2day. The game was a bit scrappy in the middle and neither goal was at threat until we took the lead half way throught the 1st half we a bullet header from mayur patel from a corner. CSKA responded well and pilled pressure on with about 4-5 corners on the trott. After the break we got going and went 2 nil up when steve brooks ran through and slotted it home. A few of our nerves were settled when new boy harry whitehall finished neatly to see us with our first league win. I feel if we play like this and with the same attitude it wont be that long before we get more points on the table and start climbing up the league.
Back to top Go down
Snash

Snash

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

Humberstone 4-2 Global Athletic

Joe Fee and Jack Farmer for Global

Great effort from our lads today but ran out of steam. Humberstone looking like the best team in Div 7
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

Harborough Hotshots 16-1 Firs Old Boys
Sam Evans 4
Tom Stafford 2
Matty Coyne 2
Ben Corry 2
Savage 1
Dan Thomas 1 (best goal of the game in my opinion Smile
Can't remember the others!

Totally different story from last week! All 14 players that were used gave everything and it showed. Couple of key players back aswell which helped massively. Actually should have been a hell of a lot more in fairness but Fair play to Firs, despite the huge score line they never stopped trying and had some good banter. Real decent set of lads.
All the best.
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

16-1 is embarrassing. I did say last week to watch out for the backlash.
Back to top Go down
CSKA17
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
CSKA17

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Fccol wrote:
Great performance and attitude from our lads 2day. The game was a bit scrappy in the middle and neither goal was at threat until we took the lead half way throught the 1st half we a bullet header from mayur patel from a corner. CSKA responded well and pilled pressure on with about 4-5 corners on the trott. After the break we got going and went 2 nil up when steve brooks ran through and slotted it home. A few of our nerves were settled when new boy harry whitehall finished neatly to see us with our first league win. I feel if we play like this and with the same attitude it wont be that long before we get more points on the table and start climbing up the league.

Don't know how we went in 1 down at half time, felt we controlled most of the first half, but without creating any real chances. Had we taken advantage of the mistake from your keeper it might have been a different game. 2nd half was more even, and the 3rd goal really killed us off, but kept pressing forward (and getting hit on the counter!). Disappointed as felt we didn't deserve to lose 3-0, but well played to your boys, you'll pick up plenty of points in this league if you keep playing like that.
Back to top Go down
whiteeagles
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
whiteeagles

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:17 pm

NRI reserves 2-3 White Eagles

We have now caused 2 upsets in the county cup after beating Harrow in the first round. The manager tried a couple of things today and got it spot on. Weve now won 4 of our last 5.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:33 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
16-1 is embarrassing. I did say last week to watch out for the backlash.
don't worry dan I quoted that post in the dressing room!
Back to top Go down
Fccol

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

CSKA17 wrote:
Fccol wrote:

Don't know how we went in 1 down at half time, felt we controlled most of the first half, but without creating any real chances. Had we taken advantage of the mistake from your keeper it might have been a different game. 2nd half was more even, and the 3rd goal really killed us off, but kept pressing forward (and getting hit on the counter!). Disappointed as felt we didn't deserve to lose 3-0, but well played to your boys, you'll pick up plenty of points in this league if you keep playing like that.

I wouldnt class it as controlled the first half id say the 1st half was scrappy with no team putting a foot on the ball but last 10 mins u did start 2 put the pressure on. Over all tho i feel we did enough for the win and it could of been more but 4 2 1 on 1 's saved. Our keeper had only 1 save 2 make but u r right it could have been different if u put our keepers mistake away.
Back to top Go down
Throop Boss

Throop Boss

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

Throop fc 4-2 wigston utd

Top draw football from us first half , 2nd half let them back I'n with a peno to make it 4-2 but overall good performance.
Good luck to wigston lads for rest of the season!
Back to top Go down
norty14

norty14

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

qpr 6 harrow 3
after going 2-1 down we usually crumble but for the first time this season we dug deep and went in 4-2 up at half time. first half we played some great stuff and deserved the lead. first time we've played an attacking formation and i think it caught harrow by suprise as we usually sit back and defend for 80 mins. second half was always going to be about trying to keep the lead and should have scored a few more than we did but as harrow were chasin the game they left space for us at the back. 2 goals for shane and me was good to get the confidence going and its nice to sit here on a sunday afternoon with a smile as i've forgot what winning feels like Very Happy
credit to harrow, kept going until the end and i look forward to the rematch next week, think it will be a lot closer next week though.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 4:37 pm

lost 3-0 today. spent the first 25 minutes in their half playing some great stuff, but lacked a cutting edge with Mo out injured. And it told - when they had a good spell they came into the game and were suddenly 2-0 up half time. No excuses from us, we were poor and failed to play the ball along the floor for some reason which is when we can hurt teams. Back to the drawing board next week
Back to top Go down
dave ash
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

Niffy A 5 - 1 Thurmaston 2011

Great first half played some really good football and defended well went in 5-0 at half time with 3 goals from rutter & 2 for Jake.

Second half was like another team, conceded a silly goal and then found everyone on the pitch thinking they should score a goal (except me of course as i could not get up front quick enough) cus they were rubbish, as you can see 20 shots on goal and i use that word on GOAL losely and no one scores.

Joint top of the league now and LDA Spartans to look forward to next week.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:38 pm

Pollards 4-4 wheel

Well where do I start lol we arrived at today's game with 4-5 first teamers out the john"badger" willows had to play with 3 cracked ribs and we thought the worst as they were the top goal scorers in the league after a fairly even 10-15 mins pollards won a dodgy peno even there lads were saying it was harsh to which they scored then 5 mins later they won another dodgy penno after our bloke clearly won the ball after much debate they scored there second of the game we went into half time 2 down but we knew that we have a good spirit at the wheel and that this game was no where near over. Into the second half the wheel were on top and after some good play in and around the box we got a free kick which was swung in and the keeper fumbled it and it came out to the badger who took his shot first time but there defender made a great block otherwise it was 2-1. Not long after pollards broke and there little whippit up front got in front of Unwin who brought him down in the box to give pollards yet another penno in all fairness he should have walked for it but glad he didn't anyway the penno was slotted away to make it 3-0. But we didn't stop and there was only 15 mins left then it happened a clearence from pollards fell to John "the mouth"Unwin and from about 40 yards out he unleashed a fierce shot that beat there keeper all hands down. We then knew that we could get something 2mins later Danny bates played some good football with Paul "I'm injured" Lawrey who swung the ball in for Danny "the rock" bates to head in to make it 3-2. Not long after a ball whipped in from a free kick saw Danny "the rock"bates shoved in the back to get us a penno up stepped John "the mouth"Unwin and he hits it straight at the keeper but he followed it up and put it home to make it 3-3 our tail were up and to be fair if anyone was gonna win it it was the wheel but as we were searching for the winner we got hit on the break and some poor defending saw pollards go 4-3 up with literally no time left but the ref found a few extra mins fr somewhere and literally from kick off we played it around and the ball got whipped into the area and up popped Danny "the rock"bates to nod in our forth. Great result from us considering that the last 2 weeks we have been down to our bare bones yet took 4points off the top 2 and to be fair if it wernt for the pennos we would have won but hey ho keeps our run going to 4 unbeaten now not bad for a team that alot of people had written off at the start of the season think we are proving a few people wrong. Cheers to pollards for a great game top lads look forward to the rematch in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

Birstall Stamford 3 NRI 0

To say i'm gutted is an understatement, the county cup was my number 1 priority this season, last week when we lost to Star and Garter I didn't mind because we were never going to win the billy walton and most of all we gave a good account of ourselves.

Today, we were pants, without making to many excuses we were missing too many players in the end and even some of the ones we had were injured or ill, that said we still had enough on the pitch to have had an easy morning, like i say i'm gutted as we went out too easy, time to regroup now and get our season back on track

To the rest of the alliance teams in the sheild, i wouldn't worry to much about these they are crap, you will have no worries beating them unless you have a complete mare like us.

Today was an easy passage to the next round and we failed. Shocked
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

bullies 0-2 half moon

really disappointed to lose.
moon went 1-0 up inside 15 seconds thanks to an outrageous own goal from the half way line. terrible start 1-0 down and they hadnt even touched the ball. got right back into it but couldnt get the equaliser despite having a nailed on penalty turned down a shot rebound off the post and 2 one on one's missed from robbie and kyle. second half was very much the same all over them couldnt finish for toffee tho (yet again) then they got a goal mouth scramble which just about sealed it. very disappointing. one thing i will say is if anyone from the alliance play them they are out simple as that didnt think they were much cop we were even worse considering how many chances we had. they dont want advance or prem next round FACT

Last edited by greeeedy on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

Magna no1 wrote:
If the bullies fold greedy wont be able to claim the pint I owe him so they wont be folding lol

dont worry helly you've got to put up with me till at least the end of the season Laughing
i have a couple of young lads that are decent players that are thinking of joining which im hoping comes off. whether they will be able to cut it in the prem i dont know as they are only young lads but with potential. robbie johnson however could be leaving soon as there is interest from a team he'd be mad to turn down thats all i can say at the minute on that tho. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Plough

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

Hotshots 16-1 Firs

What can I say.. we got hammered! Great banter while we were playing, so never mind it's not all bad. Good bunch of lads at Hotshots and I'll be very surprised if they don't win div 6.
All the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
Birstall Stamford 3 NRI 0

To say i'm gutted is an understatement, the county cup was my number 1 priority this season, last week when we lost to Star and Garter I didn't mind because we were never going to win the billy walton and most of all we gave a good account of ourselves.

Today, we were pants, without making to many excuses we were missing too many players in the end and even some of the ones we had were injured or ill, that said we still had enough on the pitch to have had an easy morning, like i say i'm gutted as we went out too easy, time to regroup now and get our season back on track

To the rest of the alliance teams in the sheild, i wouldn't worry to much about these they are crap, you will have no worries beating them unless you have a complete mare like us.

Today was an easy passage to the next round and we failed. Shocked

Agree with all that....very disappointed but am sure the lads will come back from this kick in the teeth....

Was a bit annoyed that Birstall didnt call me as they 'didnt realise they had too' and as a result we went to the wrong pitch (went to the one stated on their website) and then had to race to the game and arrived at about 10:28....still though, we were fricking dire....
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

ay up another post removed helly you must be on thin ice now surely Razz
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:35 pm

Just backing up what Lcfchotshot put earlier, firs old boys superb today, took an absolute pasting, no moaning no bitching amongst themselves just kept picking the ball out the net and trying again, always pushing forward allowing us to score one after another. Could have easily put 11 men behind the ball after the first 6 or 7 and try and stop the embarrassment, all they wanted was one more goal, cost them another 10 but fair play.

Really don't think they are the worst team we have played, and not a lot worse than the wheel who beat us 1-0 last week. Funny game, but as mr Mitchell said someone would feel the back lash after lasts weeks dissapointment. All the best firs and wheel keep taking those points off others for us.
Back to top Go down
PEEWEE

PEEWEE

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 8:43 pm

Superfly 1-8 Saffron Lounge Bar

Think we underestimated saff today lol. In all fairness though they will go far this season in all competitions in my opinion, we outplayed them for the first 10 minutes of the game and managed to get ahead 1-0 and from then on it was all backs against the wall, Saff had a defender sent off after about 20 minutes for a 2nd booking which shocked both teams as he didnt seem to do anything wrong to warrant a yellow the 1st time around but the second booking was for a deliberate handball so no complaints there, there were a few naughty challenges going in on our lads while we were ahead but as soon as saff started to play and got themselves ahead they calmed down and the game was played in good spirits, we had to use all 3 subs in the 1st half due to injuries and went down to 10 men ourselves shortly after the 2nd half which didnt help our cause at all... I thoroughly enjoyed the game although i wish our manager wouldnt have played me in defence as i was very busy all game lol.

Have to say though that saff are their own worst enemies at times, they seemed to argue between themselves all game, they would give any team a game in the alliance if they kept their heads on the game rather than bickering with each other.

Good luck to saff in the next round of the cup and for the rest of the season, great bunch of lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

greeeedy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
If the bullies fold greedy wont be able to claim the pint I owe him so they wont be folding lol

dont worry helly you've got to put up with me till at least the end of the season Laughing
i have a couple of young lads that are decent players that are thinking of joining which im hoping comes off. whether they will be able to cut it in the prem i dont know as they are only young lads but with potential. robbie johnson however could be leaving soon as there is interest from a team he'd be mad to turn down thats all i can say at the minute on that tho. Wink

Someone said to me he was asking to leave when we played you last week, do you think Advance is an option with the attack we've managed to put together this year

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dezza
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dezza

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

PEEWEE wrote:
Superfly 1-8 Saffron Lounge Bar

Think we underestimated saff today lol. In all fairness though they will go far this season in all competitions in my opinion, we outplayed them for the first 10 minutes of the game and managed to get ahead 1-0 and from then on it was all backs against the wall, Saff had a defender sent off after about 20 minutes for a 2nd booking which shocked both teams as he didnt seem to do anything wrong to warrant a yellow the 1st time around but the second booking was for a deliberate handball so no complaints there, there were a few naughty challenges going in on our lads while we were ahead but as soon as saff started to play and got themselves ahead they calmed down and the game was played in good spirits, we had to use all 3 subs in the 1st half due to injuries and went down to 10 men ourselves shortly after the 2nd half which didnt help our cause at all... I thoroughly enjoyed the game although i wish our manager wouldnt have played me in defence as i was very busy all game lol.

Have to say though that saff are their own worst enemies at times, they seemed to argue between themselves all game, they would give any team a game in the alliance if they kept their heads on the game rather than bickering with each other.

Good luck to saff in the next round of the cup and for the rest of the season, great bunch of lads.

Your spot on there peewee our lads love nothing more than to argue between themselves they are an odd bunch!!! Got to say in my opinion our left winger ryan allen was a cut above anyone else on that pitch today!! You boys deserved more than the one goal as you missed a few good chances especially when your forward hit the post from 7 yards with an open goal lol
Good luck for the season pal
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:02 am

greeeedy wrote:
ay up another post removed helly you must be on thin ice now surely Razz

It's not what it's cracked up to be.
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:45 am

Peewee got the match report spot on, superbly good bunch of lads and wish them luck for rest of the season
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:03 am

Giggsisgod wrote:
Peewee got the match report spot on, superbly good bunch of lads and wish them luck for rest of the season and yes the ref was a clown!!

Couldn't agree more!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

Magna Town 3-0 AFC Bees Knees

The Ref (Faruk Mahomed lets name and shame) decided he couldnt make the game at 9.30am sunday morning, after a unsuccessful phone call to the Couty Fa, Bees Knees organised a ref off there own back at short notice, and must admit he was one of the best we have had this year (Martin Hollingsworth). Good to see Morley come down after he was made aware of the situation, hopefully he did a bit of tapping up on the ref!

To the game, honestly expected bit more from Bees Knees, we had very tough close 1-0 games last season, but they never seemed to get going on a very big pitch. We were missing some key players but the boys did a good job. 1st clean sheet of the season always nice as well.

Good luck to the lads at Bees Knees some good banter and game played in right way, also thanks for sorting a ref at sort notice

Last 16 now, hope to stay away from Reem and Saff Lounge then you never know!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
NiffyA
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
NiffyA

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:54 am

dave ash wrote:
Niffy A 5 - 1 Thurmaston 2011

Great first half played some really good football and defended well went in 5-0 at half time with 3 goals from rutter & 2 for Jake.

Second half was like another team, conceded a silly goal and then found everyone on the pitch thinking they should score a goal (except me of course as i could not get up front quick enough) cus they were rubbish, as you can see 20 shots on goal and i use that word on GOAL losely and no one scores.

Joint top of the league now and LDA Spartans to look forward to next week.

Yeah have to pretty much agree with Dave's post, I think Thurmaston are still a young team and 1 that will put results together as soon as they start playing as one. Too many players doing silly things instead of 10 yard easy pass and move type football.

In the 1st half though we were class - the players were playing awesome and could have scored a lot more goals, second half I asked the lads not to step of the peddle and we did - we made a few subs to try and keep the game fresh but instead of really putting Thurmaston to the sword we seemed to try and pass the ball into the back of the net, and all our shots seem limp and end up at the keepers feet.

Good luck for the season Thurmaston - young lads and many lessons to learn.
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

Can I jus say top refereeing performance from kev French yesterday. I no I was very unhappy with last weeks ref but had Mr French twice this season and both top performances
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:17 pm

The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

What can I say.. we got hammered! Great banter while we were playing, so never mind it's not all bad. Good bunch of lads at Hotshots and I'll be very surprised if they don't win div 6.

Forget about it, it will be an annulled score, on account of a substitution saga what happened which is illegal, i'm sure once iv'e had a word with the committee they will take the right action and, deduct them the appropriate points and fine them good and hard.
Back to top Go down
Mivan are going up

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:19 pm

Mivan - 2 The Alliance - 1

Possibly one of the most frustrating games i have been involved in!

We dominated this game from start to finish and somehow only just managed to scrape the win! We could and should have been well in the lead by the time half time came along, but somehow we went in at the break 1-0 down. They had one shot and scored, and that was fortunate to say the least. However even though it did seem it was going to be onc of those days where the ball will just not go into the net, i'm proud of the way the lads never lost their heads with frustration and we just kept going back at them. Rav Dhillon with a penalty and a low shot from the edge of the area gave us what we deserved.

On to Wembley we go!

Scorers:
Rav Dhillon x2
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:49 pm

MDH 6-0 Sporting Loughboro

Strong performance from us today - didn't know too much about the opposition but they are comfortable mid-table in their division so didn't expect an easy game. The had some big lads and early on looked like their strength might cause us some issues but it didn't take long for us to take control in the middle, Steve White in particular standing out. Stevens looked to have given us the lead when volleying in from 20 yards but the ball bounced out off the back of the net and the ref incredibly missed it, this did have us worried about the competency of the ref but in all fairness to him it was probably his only real mistake all game and he did well for the rest of the game. Stevens did give us the lead after robbing the Keeper out wide and curling in from a tight angle, Ben Sparrow doubled the lead before half time finishing with his right foot at the second attempt. Second half went much the same way as the first, defensively we looked solid and our keeper only needing to make one save all morning. Stevens grabbed his second after good work from Barby returning from his hols. Brennan replaced Stevens up top and Added the 4th, Steve White topped a man of the match performance with a neat strike from 18 yards into the top corner and Barby got his first competetive goal for the club from the penalty spot after being bought down. A much more confident team performance from back to front, Sporting never really offered much resistance, Looking forward to the next round draw now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

Forget about it, it will be an annulled score, on account of a substitution saga what happened which is illegal, i'm sure once iv'e had a word with the committee they will take the right action and, deduct them the appropriate points and fine them good and hard.

No wonder they are top of the league I expect the league to come down hard on them as that is just a blatant disregard of league rules you just can't get away with that it's disgusting!!!!
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

No wonder they are top of the league I expect the league to come down hard on them as that is just a blatant disregard of league rules you just can't get away with that it's disgusting!!!!

whats this all about what went off?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:14 pm

How long have you got?...someone fill him in.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:17 pm

Theres a queue to fill hotshot66 in clown
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

Stroller wrote:
Theres a queue to fill hotshot66 in clown

careful your 10 - 0 win might come under the microscope.

against 9 men. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

Half the story there Helly. They started with 10, had a man sent off at 1-0, we missed pen, 2 more lads turned up so played out game with 10. Probably played about 10 minutes versus 9.

Not our issue though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 30 October
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next