Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 30 October

Go down 
+38
noeledmonds
WILKSY
hotshot66
Plough new boy
THE WATCHER
Reem Team FC
Stroller
BEES KNEES
Fishandchips
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
NiffyA
Paulo
Joey Barton
Giggsisgod
Hellboy
dezza
Dodgy
PEEWEE
Number1
Widds
The Plough
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
wheel1
dave ash
Polska legend II
norty14
Throop Boss
timmy mallet
whiteeagles
CSKA17
dan_mitchell_WRFC
LCFCHOTSHOT
Snash
Fccol
L.K.F.C
Gordon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Without trying to sound as though I'm bragging we ran riot yesterday at Gimbles. Nice bunch of lads but they really weren't at the races. Great performance by the referee, i'm starting to be surprised at the amount of very good refs at this level!

Even though they scored three this flatters them, Beefs bless him wasn't feeling well at all but done the team proud again by dragging himself there. He missed a couple of ones he'd normally save with ease, and their player toe-poked one in from 25 yards top corner! Haha!

Good performances all round from our lot on the smallest pitch I have EVER played on! (then again was nice to play a match that wasn't at home costing us money) lol

Well done all the Alliance League teams- looks like we had the upper hand overall looking at the match reports Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

Stroller wrote:
Half the story there Helly. They started with 10, had a man sent off at 1-0, we missed pen, 2 more lads turned up so played out game with 10. Probably played about 10 minutes versus 9.

Not our issue though

that game going to be void then and replayed?
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 3:47 pm

Stroller wrote:
Theres a queue to fill hotshot66 in clown

should change his shirt number to 69 only way to keep him quiet!
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Stroller wrote:
Half the story there Helly. They started with 10, had a man sent off at 1-0, we missed pen, 2 more lads turned up so played out game with 10. Probably played about 10 minutes versus 9.

Not our issue though

Why would it be???

They started with 10 but named 2 subs who were on their way to the ground

They had a man sent off

The 2 subs turned up

They brought one on straight away to bring them back up to the allowed 10 players

If you need anything else straight forward explaining let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 6:03 pm

The hotshots press officer is finally here to clear it up.hope he does a better job than the last one :-P
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:30 pm

As a hotshots player I'm really confused what's gone on ?
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

Dodgy wrote:
greeeedy wrote:
Magna no1 wrote:
If the bullies fold greedy wont be able to claim the pint I owe him so they wont be folding lol

dont worry helly you've got to put up with me till at least the end of the season Laughing
i have a couple of young lads that are decent players that are thinking of joining which im hoping comes off. whether they will be able to cut it in the prem i dont know as they are only young lads but with potential. robbie johnson however could be leaving soon as there is interest from a team he'd be mad to turn down thats all i can say at the minute on that tho. Wink

Someone said to me he was asking to leave when we played you last week, do you think Advance is an option with the attack we've managed to put together this year

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i spoke to robbie yesterday at the game and he is in 2 minds what to do. (should i stay or should i go now, if i go there will be trouble but if i stay there will be quadruple) Very Happy
i personally dont think hes good enough for you boys wheels even tho he is a good player (if that makes sense) however stuart rang me to say he was interested and being the gentleman that i am i have relayed the message to robbie so the ball is in his court.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:00 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

What can I say.. we got hammered! Great banter while we were playing, so never mind it's not all bad. Good bunch of lads at Hotshots and I'll be very surprised if they don't win div 6.
All the best for the rest of the season.

Forget about it, it will be an annulled score, on account of a substitution saga what happened which is illegal, i'm sure once iv'e had a word with the committee they will take the right action and, deduct them the appropriate points and fine them good and hard.
slightly confused what exactly has meant to have happened ???
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:02 pm

Same timmy, would like to know what's suppose to have happened?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:14 pm

Iv just had confirmation our dear friend hellboy is wrong. A firs ob substitution is a matter for their management and the referee
Back to top Go down
Number1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:22 pm

Cheers for clearing up, everything seemed legit this weekend and every other, just a forum jobsworth trying to stir things up.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm

Hairy Hebrew! wrote:
Can I jus say top refereeing performance from kev French yesterday. I no I was very unhappy with last weeks ref but had Mr French twice this season and both top performances

thats because he is a quality ref
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:31 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
Iv just had confirmation our dear friend hellboy is wrong. A firs ob substitution is a matter for their management and the referee

i cant quite believe Hellboy is wrong
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:49 pm

Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

What can I say.. we got hammered! Great banter while we were playing, so never mind it's not all bad. Good bunch of lads at Hotshots and I'll be very surprised if they don't win div 6.

Forget about it, it will be an annulled score, on account of a substitution saga what happened which is illegal, i'm sure once iv'e had a word with the committee they will take the right action and, deduct them the appropriate points and fine them good and hard.

Apparently it was them that made the sub so get your facts right. We did everything by the book.
So you can crawl back to your hole now!
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

Put them on zero points and one thousand pound fine for this despicable behaviour. hotshots that is, firs should get let off with a slapped wrist
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:43 am

It wasn't hard to interpret the original post Mad

Stroller knows best Wink
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:50 am

Stroller wrote:
Theres a queue to fill hotshot66 in clown
cheers
Back to top Go down
BEES KNEES

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:33 am

Stroller wrote:
KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Not our issue though

Why would it be???

They started with 10 but named 2 subs who were on their way to the ground

They had a man sent off

The 2 subs turned up

They brought one on straight away to bring them back up to the allowed 10 players

If you need anything else straight forward explaining let me know Wink

well being as i wasnt at the game and people have conflicting stories how was i meant to know?
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

Apparently it was them that made the sub so get your facts right. We did everything by the book.

You must be reading some invisible material, i have not said it was Hotspot that did the deed on any of my posts, i suggest you go back and read all that crap again and get your facts right buddy, in fact i wrote it didnt matter who did the wrong doings or what the score was, i mearly said its an illegal thing to do, so either you are a tad thick or you've got an overactive imagination, just another excuse to come on here, and have a pop at the top dog, so i suggest you sniff my choccy starfish and submit to the leader, go away and learn to read properly, and you might stand a chance of looking half intelligent.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

Hellboy wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

You must be reading some invisible material, i have not said it was Hotspot that did the deed on any of my posts, i suggest you go back and read all that crap again and get your facts right buddy, in fact i wrote it didnt matter who did the wrong doings or what the score was, i mearly said its an illegal thing to do, so either you are a tad thick or you've got an overactive imagination, just another excuse to come on here, and have a pop at the top dog, so i suggest you sniff my choccy starfish and submit to the leader, go away and learn to read properly, and you might stand a chance of looking half intelligent.
lol, u've been told
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:02 am

WILKSY wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

lol, u've been told
cmon wilksy dont u jump on the bandwagon aswell!!! all these haters hating, we love it, we feed off it! just keep it coming hellboy, your inadvertently spurring us on me old mucka!!! we smashed firs to bits in reply to what happened last week, all the lads where disssapointed of our 1-0 defeat but we rallied an showed what we are capable of!!!! like i said in the other thread the only team i feel a threat to us are npe, 3 games, 3 draws plus they are so far unbeaten but they still must win those games in hand! it seems wheel think npe are in with no chance at all as he hasnt named them in his top 3 but has included the wheel lol that did make me chuckle
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

timmy mallet wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

lol, u've been told
cmon wilksy dont u jump on the bandwagon aswell!!! all these haters hating, we love it, we feed off it! just keep it coming hellboy, your inadvertently spurring us on me old mucka!!! we smashed firs to bits in reply to what happened last week, all the lads where disssapointed of our 1-0 defeat but we rallied an showed what we are capable of!!!! like i said in the other thread the only team i feel a threat to us are npe, 3 games, 3 draws plus they are so far unbeaten but they still must win those games in hand! it seems wheel think npe are in with no chance at all as he hasnt named them in his top 3 but has included the wheel lol that did make me chuckle
just made me laugh reading hellys reply, think its alot tighter up there in our div this year to b honest and if u guys get some kinda punishment for this then there will be bout 5 teams rubbing there hands together. all the pressure is on us to win our games in hand especially this week as afc royal oak could be up there else. from wat i gather from this u guys didnt really do much wrong but might see if gordon wants a back hander to dock u 3 points. think ur goal difference says it all but if it gets replayed i bet u'll struggle to get 16 again.
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

WILKSY wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
LCFCHOTSHOT wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

lol, u've been told
just made me laugh reading hellys reply, think its alot tighter up there in our div this year to b honest and if u guys get some kinda punishment for this then there will be bout 5 teams rubbing there hands together. all the pressure is on us to win our games in hand especially this week as afc royal oak could be up there else. from wat i gather from this u guys didnt really do much wrong but might see if gordon wants a back hander to dock u 3 points. think ur goal difference says it all but if it gets replayed i bet u'll struggle to get 16 again.

if we had the same team out i would have to disagree, between their flag happy linesman and our missed chances it could have easily been 20-25. i don't think many firs players would disagree with that either!

Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:31 am

bet we struggle against them
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:33 am

well we lost to the wheel the week before who are no better Wink

funny old game!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:38 am

Think your being a bit hard on the Wheel there, or did having Ash back this week make that bigger difference?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:41 am

WILKSY wrote:
bet we struggle against them
cant see it myself but no matter the outcome those lads are a very good bunch, after going 5-6 goals behind they just kept going an trying again whereas most teams would start kicking out they jus got on with it. i still strongly believe its between hotshots npe and pollards. we have sorted this sub issuse through the proper channels and we are not held responsible for anything their team or the ref does. 16 goals is alot to score in any game. if they put firs in front of us again i think we would defo beat em, scoreline might not be as high but none of that matters as this result stands.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:42 am

Fishandchips wrote:
Think your being a bit hard on the Wheel there, or did having Ash back this week make that bigger difference?
against the wheel we missed ash, dave rodgers, grant mccarthy! all three very influential midfielders
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:42 am

hotshot66 wrote:
well we lost to the wheel the week before who are no better Wink

funny old game!

oh no don't start wheel1 off again!
wilksys right though it's never easy to score 16 whoever you play
altough to be fair there should never be a points deduction for hotshots for what happened
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:48 am

timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
against the wheel we missed ash, dave rodgers, grant mccarthy! all three very influential midfielders

Fair enough, didn't know Rogers and Grant were missing too, did you have any central midfielders?

Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:50 am

Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Fair enough, didn't know Rogers and Grant were missing too, did you have any central midfielders?

we had a striker and a right back playing centre mid that game
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:17 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
The firs old boys wrote:
Hotshots 16-1 Firs

No wonder they are top of the league I expect the league to come down hard on them as that is just a blatant disregard of league rules you just can't get away with that it's disgusting!!!!

It is actually a breach of the Laws of Association Football - Law 3 - Number of Players
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:20 pm

KAJI-MACHINE wrote:
Stroller wrote:

Not our issue though

No reason to - Referee should report the Incomplete Team at kick off to County FA - but that will be a financial penalty.
Back to top Go down
wheel1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Laughing Laughing Excuses excuses we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4 after being 3-0 down to 3 pennos should have won it to be fair so we can't be that bad four points off the so called big two in the league with us down to bare bones both games says it all to me I really don't think u should right us off but that's upto you!!!!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:33 pm

thankyou for clearing this mess up gordon, its amazing how quick people are to ask for penaltys to be dished out. especially when your winning.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

npe will upset your applecart lad!!!
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:37 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Laughing Laughing Excuses excuses we had atleast 5 first teamers out against hotshots and pollards beat hotshots 1-0 drew against pollards 4-4 after being 3-0 down to 3 pennos should have won it to be fair so we can't be that bad four points off the so called big two in the league with us down to bare bones both games says it all to me I really don't think u should right us off but that's upto you!!!!

let me just stop you right there buddy, we aint played pollards yet. not the first time in this thread you have let your little imagination go running off without having the slightest clue what you are talking about.

and the person you are saying "excuses excuses" to, isn't part of hotshots and admits himself he does not like hotshots!!
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:39 pm

wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

pollards npe hotshots royal oak will all finish above you affraid
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:49 pm

hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

let me just stop you right there buddy, we aint played pollards yet. not the first time in this thread you have let your little imagination go running off without having the slightest clue what you are talking about.

and the person you are saying "excuses excuses" to, isn't part of hotshots and admits himself he does not like hotshots!!

Correct Smile

And with those three missing can see how you struggled, still surprised you lost though from what i saw of it.
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:54 pm

Fishandchips wrote:
hotshot66 wrote:
wheel1 wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
Fishandchips wrote:

Correct Smile

And with those three missing can see how you struggled, still surprised you lost though from what i saw of it.
yes was a very poor performance from us, matty missing a few chances that any other day he would have buried! everyone has bad days. we just glad we got ours out the way. wheel seem to have got a lot of confidence from that game. i just hope their points tallys as big as their mouths come the end of the season! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 30 October   Banter for Sunday 30 October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 30 October
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next