Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for Sunday 16 October

Go down 
+41
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Sparta3
Magna Ranger
Bucko
NKBomber
Talbotleftback
GT forever
spartamoshdock
NiffyA
dave ash
BULLIT
Sparky
lingers
Widds
The Wh33l
Hellboy
RICKY-BOBBY
Capello
Jimmyb
greeeedy
THE MAGICIAN
Alan Partridge
browny15lfc
Katie G
Giggsisgod
Polska legend II
GT
The Plough
Jenko
Toe poke
Skeems
Hairy Hebrew!
timmy mallet
Paulo
CSKA Carnabys
CSKA17
Joey Barton
Fishandchips
Potts
Sneijder10
Gordon
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

What made the dry humping worse was the fact you were bent over with a great big stonk on!
Your right no bad tackles, just a couple of frustrated kick outs from your number 5[/quote]

hahah thats why we call him dangerous dave lol! all in all in the words of ol bruce forsyth 'goog game good game' p.s we will do u at your place and yes a had a mahhosive stonk on lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

Wigston Rangers 1-4 Humberstone 2000

We new this would be a tough one, we had been told to watch Gifford. We struggled really to stop him playing. The surprising thing was that he wasn't there best player! I think it was Dan Jackson who tore us apart numerous times. Great player. We hit the post twice in the first 5 minutes, and we missed a few clear cut chances at 0-0. Gifford had 2 chances in the first half and took them both well. We never really got going and it was 3 nil within a minute of the start of the second half. At this point it was pretty much game over, Humberstone seemed to step off the gas a little had they not this scoreline could have been even worse. Definitely the team to beat in this division. Although I have a feeling AFC Sporting will win it this year. Was a poor game from our perspective took me 90 minutes to finally find the back of the net. Was a decent goal, far too little far too late. Good luck for your season fellas.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:58 pm

THE MAGICIAN wrote:
AC WIGSTON 1 NRI 3

I think we are lacking in confidence at the minute, maybe brushing off from me and the wrong decisions i'm making ???

I will continue to learn and try my best.

Goals from
Alan Stafford
Andy Ilnicki
Dave Ilnicki

P.S thought Fozzi was top draw today, well done mate, your best player by a country mile.....

Also, nice to finally meet Helly !!!

Yeah enjoyable game for much of it against you lot yesterday (considering you were sitting pretty at top of the league and we were joint bottom). Good bunch of lads think most of um were sick of me by end of the game but hey thats football!

cheers for the compliment Laughing.

As for us at Ac, were still growing as a team and with two quality signings on the horizon, who knows.

Cheers N.R.I and we will see you again.
Back to top Go down
THE MAGICIAN
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
THE MAGICIAN

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 5:14 pm

Hellboy wrote:
THE MAGICIAN wrote:

Also, nice to finally meet Helly !!!

Are you sure that was the great and elusive hellboy?

Yep, and such a nice fella you are !!!
Back to top Go down
Reem Team FC

Reem Team FC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:01 pm

Drew our first game yesterday. 3-3 at home vs Huncote. Nice bunch of lads all of the game played in exactly the spirit we would expect from this league.

The scoring went 1-0 to us, then they scored in the last kick of the first half to go in 1-1 at the break.

A slow start coming out of the blocks up until about 50-55 minutes where we ran riot in the Huncote half creating tons of chances but failed to convert them. Queue the "Reem last 10 switch off" lol.

Entirely owing to our opposition not giving up the "lost cause" they earned themselves a point and left us kicking ourselves for switching off again. Fair play to you.

We have a week off this week because of the Billy Walton where we have a bye... calling on James Shephard to sort us out an AWAY FIXTURE.... because we are skint. :p But whilst we have spare weeks now would rather keep our ball rolling than playing catch up on games in May.
Back to top Go down
Gifford
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Gifford

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:17 am

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Wigston Rangers 1-4 Humberstone 2000

We new this would be a tough one, we had been told to watch Gifford. We struggled really to stop him playing. The surprising thing was that he wasn't there best player! I think it was Dan Jackson who tore us apart numerous times. Great player. We hit the post twice in the first 5 minutes, and we missed a few clear cut chances at 0-0. Gifford had 2 chances in the first half and took them both well. We never really got going and it was 3 nil within a minute of the start of the second half. At this point it was pretty much game over, Humberstone seemed to step off the gas a little had they not this scoreline could have been even worse. Definitely the team to beat in this division. Although I have a feeling AFC Sporting will win it this year. Was a poor game from our perspective took me 90 minutes to finally find the back of the net. Was a decent goal, far too little far too late. Good luck for your season fellas.

think it might be geary your on about unreal player your not wrong i am far from best player in the team just there to score the goals haha you lot will do well this season just seemed like we wanted it more on sunday have heard afc sporting should walk it this year but who knows good luk till next time we play of course.
Back to top Go down
Giggsisgod

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:02 pm

I've heard stew walker does a mean disco, anybody heard him spin??
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:09 pm

Giggsisgod wrote:
I've heard stew walker does a mean disco, anybody heard him spin??

Kinell thats some ammo there, do you mean heard him or seen him?....if he spins round like he does on the pitch, that'd be summat to see, doing that to music.
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:14 pm

I think he means he is an actual disco man decks, lighting the whole shabang
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

You ougth to see me when i do the YMCA, i'm dyslexic, It's ###king hillarious!
Back to top Go down
Capello
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Capello

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

You want to see me do the okie kokie with parkinsons....shake it all about Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:55 pm

very fanny...
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:34 pm

Reem Team FC wrote:
Drew our first game yesterday. 3-3 at home vs Huncote. Nice bunch of lads all of the game played in exactly the spirit we would expect from this league.

The scoring went 1-0 to us, then they scored in the last kick of the first half to go in 1-1 at the break.

A slow start coming out of the blocks up until about 50-55 minutes where we ran riot in the Huncote half creating tons of chances but failed to convert them. Queue the "Reem last 10 switch off" lol.

Entirely owing to our opposition not giving up the "lost cause" they earned themselves a point and left us kicking ourselves for switching off again. Fair play to you.

We have a week off this week because of the Billy Walton where we have a bye... calling on James Shephard to sort us out an AWAY FIXTURE.... because we are skint. :p But whilst we have spare weeks now would rather keep our ball rolling than playing catch up on games in May.

Was enjoyable mate despite playing poorly and if it wasn't for Phil n our goal and some poor finishing from your centre forward (little lad) you would have put us away with ease.

But the one thing you get from my lads playing well or not is effort, battle and character. On Sunday this was evident and rescued a point for us.

Looking forward to the reverse fixture where I am hope we can give you a game for the whole 90 Smile

Good luck till me meet again

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for Sunday 16 October   Banter for Sunday 16 October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for Sunday 16 October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3