Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 2nd October

Go down 
+30
Mivan are going up
Talbotleftback
Pete Mourinho
saff lounge
Jwithers
theheff
hotshot66
greeeedy
THE WATCHER
Plough new boy
Rwhite08
josh harris st marks
OldMagnaNumber2
dezza
Jenko
WILKSY
Skeems
timmy mallet
browny15lfc
bad tekkers
Number1
Hellboy
the goalie
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
THE MAGICIAN
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mivan are going up

Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

Mivan - 2 FC Barn - 1

Didnt really ever get started yesterday. We struggled to get the ball down and play against a team that just launched it route 1 everytime they had it ( nothing wrong with it). Wasnt helped by the fact that our captain limped off with a knee injury that could keep him our for a few weeks aswell after 15 minutes.

Overall though we dug in and probably just deserved it, with a big let off at the end. Nothing wrong with playing poor and winning!

Scorers:
Rav Dhillon (pen)
Nick Walsh
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:46 pm

Do one Wilksy I am nearly 5ft
Back to top Go down
LCFCHOTSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

timmy mallet wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
timmy mallet wrote:
the goalie wrote:
St marks 4-0 Hotshots
Still waiting for our stuffing off of the hotshots more like powder puff shots, maybe we will get a better stuffing on our sunday dinner
Our whole team was excellent today from back to front controlled the whole game and played sum really good football throughout the whole team
powder puff shots lol I know your a young team but that's the sort of banter my eight year old son comes out with. Anyway, no doubt st marks played well got some good players an played some good football, that said thougt the spirit in which the game was played was awful with one of your defenders punching our forward off the ball then your manager running on the pitch trying to start a fight cos our lad had the cheek to complain about being punched! Think st marks will get a reality check soon enough. Looks as if they think they are untouchable. Hope they get npe in the next round! Wilksy will love smashing up some cheeky teenagers an the squeaky leprachaun manager
LOVE IT!!! they didnt cause any trouble with us in pre season. didnt think they were anygood either, infact they beat us 2nil and they were awful. we had a load of young lads playing and people we didnt no as all our lads was out celebrating a bday the night b4 and to late to call it off so turned up with a mess. think we only had 3 of our players played in the game but we thought it was funny how crap we were. would love to get them in the next round, be one of the easier draws in my opinion. maybe they have 9 new players as they only had 2 decent ones and 1 of them was an over weight 17 year old in the middle of the park. st pats folded so they prob grabbed a few of them.
6 missing for us, they decided to go belgium in search of fat hookers an cheap beer! Big reshuffle today an it showed. Fortunatley everyone back next week tho mate Very Happy

Haha! Can assure you there were no fat hookers or cheap beer!! We looked for them both! Smile
Gutted I missed this game though. Sounds like it caused quite a stir!!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:
Cant understand why so many people dont like St Marks....

to be fair widds they are a decent div5 side with some good players who are very commited but so far have played the two bottom sides in the division,another side that struggles to get a team together midweek and weakend azul and hotshots sides
what rubs people up the wrong way is their attitude and dodgy off the ball stuff
so they can spout off on this forum if they are still top and in the cups by the end of november

Sleep bore off watcher!! at least no one at st marks lies about the level they play at and then go quiet when rumbled!!!!!!every sunday team in history aint got a full team when they get beat yawn!!! azzul,hotshots and the others dealt with!!! go and get ya bowls out Sleep

and i chose to be rumbled by giving you clues

Sleep silly.... your not even a has been... your a never was.....course you wanted to get found out lying Embarassed

yeah but i know who your are now which is why you won't say who you have played for

oops! gone quiet now tekks

go on then who am i????????? Razz
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

Talbotleftback wrote:
tbf to st marks they can only beat whats put in front of them and they seem to be doing it well even if they dont lose a league game they would be promoted 2 divisions at least then that will test theyre resolve

as for the comment about smashing any team you played pre season im sure bullies would have something to say about that lol! lol! lol!

all the best for div 5

Tbh i dont think bullies are as strong as last season, theyve got some quality players dont get me wrong but for me i think they all think there superstars at the minute and i think it would be a closer game this time around but we will never know hey and i thought bullies were meant to be folding anyways ?
And win or lose we all like a good booze thats what we play sunday football for aint it to have a great laugh with ya team mates its all good banter and good fun
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

WILKSY wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:
St marks seem to have upset a few people lol. I ain't seen them but forget that let's all pick on Wilksy for putting me on the bench and making me run the line. Any chance of a transfer to hotshots? Lol
Was just saving u for hotshots matey, u ain't going anywhere! Rwhite - most assists in the season garanteed! Won't win the league without u - bit like arsenal selling nasri and fabreagas! Won't improve Gettin rid of ur best players! Even tho rich is ancient and 4ft 5", lol

cheeky barstard over weight lmfao, yh iam abit tbf but thnx for saying am a decent player my first season playing on pitch, used to play in goal mate and am pulling the strings in div5 like xavi at barca pmslll and yh we was poor pre season considering we dindit have a strong team and no manager lol but we all good now and the ball is rolling cant wait till the end of the season, i jus wonder how far we will get in the cup runs
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:30 pm

the goalie wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
Rwhite08 wrote:
St marks seem to have upset a few people lol. I ain't seen them but forget that let's all pick on Wilksy for putting me on the bench and making me run the line. Any chance of a transfer to hotshots? Lol
Was just saving u for hotshots matey, u ain't going anywhere! Rwhite - most assists in the season garanteed! Won't win the league without u - bit like arsenal selling nasri and fabreagas! Won't improve Gettin rid of ur best players! Even tho rich is ancient and 4ft 5", lol

cheeky barstard over weight lmfao, yh iam abit tbf but thnx for saying am a decent player my first season playing on pitch, used to play in goal mate and am pulling the strings in div5 like xavi at barca pmslll and yh we was poor pre season considering we dindit have a strong team and no manager lol but we all good now and the ball is rolling cant wait till the end of the season, i jus wonder how far we will get in the cup runs
If we get u in the next round u'll loose some weight chasing after rwhite aka mini-me, think u had a little Asian lad playin who looked quite good but just not very strong.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

josh harris st marks wrote:
I'm using my ph0ne t0 write 0n here and its habit s0rry l0l and cheers mate t0tally agree with y0u best 0f luck t0 y0u mate

I can't keep up with all your 'zero's! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

saff lounge wrote:

keep going st marks you are destroying division 5 for fun at the moment, i think we won our 1st 6 last season to but only just won the league at the end, obviously i dont know how good you are but you must be half decent, im glad you didnt start up last season but there again i havent seen you lot play, we will all see how see soon enough, but having players spouting about winning the billy walton ? it just cant happen, can it ?

would be very long odds, i'll lay them at 33-1 if they want!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

wheres watcher with his `outing` of bad tekkers??????????? Shocked
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:50 pm

[quote="bad tekkers"]
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

to be fair widds they are a decent div5 side with some good players who are very commited but so far have played the two bottom sides in the division,another side that struggles to get a team together midweek and weakend azul and hotshots sides
what rubs people up the wrong way is their attitude and dodgy off the ball stuff
so they can spout off on this forum if they are still top and in the cups by the end of november

Sleep bore off watcher!! at least no one at st marks lies about the level they play at and then go quiet when rumbled!!!!!!every sunday team in history aint got a full team when they get beat yawn!!! azzul,hotshots and the others dealt with!!! go and get ya bowls out Sleep

and i chose to be rumbled by giving you clues

Sleep silly.... your not even a has been... your a never was.....course you wanted to get found out lying Embarassed

yeah but i know who your are now which is why you won't say who you have played for

oops! gone quiet now tekks

go on then who am i?????????
you've bit job done bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:53 pm

haha as with your played senior league for 20 years lie chris your full of 5hite and we all now know it!!!!!!!!! come on out bad tekkers i dare ya Razz
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:59 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
haha as with your played senior league for 20 years lie chris your full of 5hite and we all now know it!!!!!!!!! come on out bad tekkers i dare ya Razz

never said it was senior league football you just assumed cos you were biting
get a sense of humour!
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:03 pm

where are you watcher??????????????????/ Question Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:04 pm

evading AGAIN who am i?????????????????????? Razz
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
evading AGAIN who am i?????????????????????? Razz

you come on here slagging off div5 but you won't tell everyone who you have played for
c'mon tekks lets have the list and no lying cos i know !
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:20 pm

no you dont Mad div 5 is was it is! it aint the best cus if it was there wouldnt be 5 divs higher would there?? Embarassed you know me?? come on then PROVE you aint lying about this as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:21 pm

awaiting another excuse to not name me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
awaiting another excuse to not name me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

as i thought absolutely no bottle what so ever
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:27 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
no you dont Mad div 5 is was it is! it aint the best cus if it was there wouldnt be 5 divs higher would there?? Embarassed you know me?? come on then PROVE you aint lying about this as well Rolling Eyes

so tell us the teams who you've played for who are better then you can prove your point wheres the problem in that
you can still hide behind the bad tekkers name
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:30 pm

Embarassed haha thanks for the entertainment Smile you got rumbled and outed by bad tekkers who is.............................................. Wink you wish you knew loser lol Razz
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

why am i hiding????? you know who i am No
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
Embarassed haha thanks for the entertainment Smile you got rumbled and outed by bad tekkers who is..............................a loser................ Wink you wish you knew loser lol Razz
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

night chris lol Wink
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
why am i hiding????? you know who i am No

just say the teams whats the problem
let everybody else know how good a player you are
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm

you tell them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
night chris lol Wink

night tekks see you tommorow
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 12:19 am

lol you 2 still at it ........... bout a weeks worth of rows on here between ya
Back to top Go down
Fieldy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Fieldy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:38 am

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

We didn't Sunday, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 12:59 pm

I'm using my ph0ne t0 write 0n here and its habit s0rry l0l and cheers mate t0tally agree with y0u best 0f luck t0 y0u mate

I haven't seen this kinf of text talk in ages! Cant you just use predictive text Josh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 1:00 pm

Mr Anderson wrote:

I haven't seen this kinf of text talk in ages! Cant you just use predictive text Josh? Very Happy

And I'll start using mine if you do too Laughing oooppsssyyyy!
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

my butt0n dnt w0rk f0i that letter s0 have t0 use zer0 ahaha
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

Polska legend II wrote:

my butt0n dnt w0rk f0r that letter s0 have t0 use zer0 ahaha
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 5:52 pm

greeeedy wrote:
lol you 2 still at it ........... bout a weeks worth of rows on here between ya
geezer is a liar greeedy lol got rumbled now tryin to play me Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

Off topic and this i9s not a blog for two users to hold a conversation
Back to top Go down
https://allianceleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 2nd October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3