Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 2nd October

Go down 
+30
Mivan are going up
Talbotleftback
Pete Mourinho
saff lounge
Jwithers
theheff
hotshot66
greeeedy
THE WATCHER
Plough new boy
Rwhite08
josh harris st marks
OldMagnaNumber2
dezza
Jenko
WILKSY
Skeems
timmy mallet
browny15lfc
bad tekkers
Number1
Hellboy
the goalie
Widds
dan_mitchell_WRFC
THE MAGICIAN
Sneijder10
Polska legend II
OBSERVER
Aussie Owl
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:23 pm

Simply untrue in particular the bit about sportsmanship. We beat you in a friendly and you were ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:27 pm

dan_mitchell_WRFC wrote:
Simply untrue in particular the bit about sportsmanship. We beat you in a friendly and you were ridiculous.

what drugs are you smoking mate, who are you and what team do u play for so we can ave a banter
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

y0u talk crap dan my cus0n and gd freind plays f0r u and we had been t0gether ab0ut 3 week and news flash mate it was a freindly n0t the billy walt0n cup s0 get 0ver it mate every 1 n0s u beat us u aint g0t 2 bradcast it every week every b0dy listen dans team beat us in a freindly and was rite wen he sed we beat are self and were p00r there u g0 mate u can m0ve 0n n0w
Back to top Go down
dan_mitchell_WRFC
Championship Poster
Championship Poster
dan_mitchell_WRFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:39 pm

That wasn't my issue mate "flipping injure him they havent got any subs" And shouts like that were a problem though.
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:44 pm

St marks seem to have upset a few people lol. I ain't seen them but forget that let's all pick on Wilksy for putting me on the bench and making me run the line. Any chance of a transfer to hotshots? Lol
Back to top Go down
Rwhite08

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

Or a transfer to St Marks lol. Or anyone?
Back to top Go down
timmy mallet
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
timmy mallet

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

Hilarious! Your obviously a really nice bunch of lads!!! Your recollection of events is rather diffrent to mine! You was winning 3-0 and you still wanted to take peoples heads off! Classy
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

im getting sick and tired of all you st marks haters, you concentrate on ur own teams and leave my lads alone,,, i mean other players srtting up banter pages about us lmfao

we had banter with a couple of teams and you all jump on the bandwagon. by the way rwhite 08 ur welcome as i need a new ringer lol

ill say this again good luck to all the teams in the league and have a good season love and respect to everyone
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:09 pm

which position did you play timmy must ave been at the local boozer as it was a good natured game
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:10 pm

and timmy its football not bowles m8
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

and r you the one with no teeth
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

Well if that was sed I didn't heai it and wud have had sumthink t0 say if I did at the end 0f the day were all in it f0r the same thing t0 win games and enj0y are f00tball and pe0ple puttin my lads d0wn every weeks n0 gd pe0ple have g0t st marks r0ng and every1s entitle t0 there 0pini0n but I wuldnt c0me 0n this site and slate thurmast0n 2011 wh0 havnt had a great time s0 far there's 15 players that aint even 0n this site that get slated week in week 0ut if a c0uple 0f my lads d0 wind s0me1 up then keep it a bit m0re pers0nal f0r the sake 0f tthe rest 0f the team that wrk there b0l**x 0ff week in week 0ut and a c0uple 0f the lads that are making 0ut there st marks are just trying t0 stir it up with all the 0ther teams s0 pe0ple shud get facts rite bef0r they talk crap
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

timmy put your teeth bac in and come and talk to me
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

you tell josh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

josh m8 well said that idiot just stirring poor,, must av been the one who owes you hundreds in subs lol
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:44 pm

WILKSY wrote:
Shame, surely they can't start tho - that ain't fair on the others who played this week! ;-)
Did they find any cheap beer? £4.30 for a kopparberg down our boozer

£4.30 for a bottle off cider,new parks is the new mayfair. Can see them all in the dominion drinking there moet crystal, and dining on prawn sandwichs. well done st marks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:59 pm

Widds wrote:
Cant understand why so many people dont like St Marks....

to be fair widds they are a decent div5 side with some good players who are very commited but so far have played the two bottom sides in the division,another side that struggles to get a team together midweek and weakend azul and hotshots sides
what rubs people up the wrong way is their attitude and dodgy off the ball stuff
so they can spout off on this forum if they are still top and in the cups by the end of november
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

cheers bowden new boy at least not every1 hates us
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:02 pm

what do u mean dodgy of the ball stuff do you mean dirty when we aint got the ball in possesion
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:05 pm

and to be fair if you look back on the pages azul had a full squad turned up with about 20 players and stilll beat them and we had 3 players and manager on holidays living in the sun, watcher would you actually want us to beat advance couriers before u giv credit where credit is due
Back to top Go down
the goalie
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
the goalie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

Watcher for somebody that just watches u dont see alot
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

This is a complete surprise to me.

We (Magna) hosted Bullies v St Marks pre season friendly and I was there quite early and I was speaking to some of the St Marks lads and they seemed really good lads, even on the pitch in which they gave a good account of themselves, they seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
greeeedy
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
greeeedy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

lol loads of st marks haters!!!! is this cus they are winning? (just a question)

im a neutral and my personal opinion is they have done very well so far played them pre season ourselves they are not great but have young lads and do try to play the right way and have a few decent players. none of them were any more aggressive than any other sunday side that wants to win in my honest opinion and i quite like seeing a new team do well so all the best to them.... (even tho some of em may be bigheads as some would put it) aint we all to an extent its nice to play the game even better to win for each and every one of us.

on the flip side i can understand people disliking them cus of the attitude that comes across from a few of them on here. maybe re-phrasing certain sentences wouldnt go amiss (just a thought)

Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:41 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

to be fair widds they are a decent div5 side with some good players who are very commited but so far have played the two bottom sides in the division,another side that struggles to get a team together midweek and weakend azul and hotshots sides
what rubs people up the wrong way is their attitude and dodgy off the ball stuff
so they can spout off on this forum if they are still top and in the cups by the end of november

Sleep bore off watcher!! at least no one at st marks lies about the level they play at and then go quiet when rumbled!!!!!!every sunday team in history aint got a full team when they get beat yawn!!! azzul,hotshots and the others dealt with!!! go and get ya bowls out Sleep
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:04 pm

the goalie wrote:
and to be fair if you look back on the pages azul had a full squad turned up with about 20 players and stilll beat them and we had 3 players and manager on holidays living in the sun, watcher would you actually want us to beat advance couriers before u giv credit where credit is due

look at the post i have gave you credit i am just saying there will be harder tests to come
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:07 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

Sleep bore off watcher!! at least no one at st marks lies about the level they play at and then go quiet when rumbled!!!!!!every sunday team in history aint got a full team when they get beat yawn!!! azzul,hotshots and the others dealt with!!! go and get ya bowls out Sleep

ever heard of wind ups and you aint come clean yet
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:11 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

and i chose to be rumbled by giving you clues
Back to top Go down
bad tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:16 pm

THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

Sleep silly.... your not even a has been... your a never was.....course you wanted to get found out lying Embarassed
Back to top Go down
THE WATCHER
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 11:21 pm

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

Sleep silly.... your not even a has been... your a never was.....course you wanted to get found out lying Embarassed

yeah but i know who your are now which is why you won't say who you have played for

oops! gone quiet now tekks
Back to top Go down
hotshot66
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
hotshot66

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:26 am

bad tekkers wrote:
THE WATCHER wrote:
Widds wrote:

that is quite true! i hope we get a chance to play st marks again with a full squad out, i think it would be a much more competitive game. we were genuinely missing 5-6 starters today but that doesn't excuse how bad the attitude and performance of the lads that did play was. I for one am glad the week everyone is away we had a cup game (which lower teams dont have much of a chance in anyway) and not a league match which is more important to us this season.
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:44 am

Bowden new boy wrote:
WILKSY wrote:
Shame, surely they can't start tho - that ain't fair on the others who played this week! ;-)
Did they find any cheap beer? £4.30 for a kopparberg down our boozer

£4.30 for a bottle off cider,new parks is the new mayfair. Can see them all in the dominion drinking there moet crystal, and dining on prawn sandwichs. well done st marks Very Happy
We use hideaway bar on Narborough rd now as we have a fair few braunites in the team
Back to top Go down
WILKSY

WILKSY

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:59 am

Rwhite08 wrote:
St marks seem to have upset a few people lol. I ain't seen them but forget that let's all pick on Wilksy for putting me on the bench and making me run the line. Any chance of a transfer to hotshots? Lol
Was just saving u for hotshots matey, u ain't going anywhere! Rwhite - most assists in the season garanteed! Won't win the league without u - bit like arsenal selling nasri and fabreagas! Won't improve Gettin rid of ur best players! Even tho rich is ancient and 4ft 5", lol
Back to top Go down
theheff

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:55 am

CSKA Sporting 6-6 Hamilton FC Reserves.
Hamilton win 4-3 on penalties.

Really good game from both sides, gutted to loose after 120 minutes of football in the heat of yesterday. Came from two goals behind twice and battled hard. They had obviously played together for a few years and it showed when up against a new formed team like us, who have yet to have a full squad turn up!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 10:55 am

the goalie wrote:
cheers bowden new boy at least not every1 hates us

Surely you know how much i love you?
Back to top Go down
Jwithers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:17 pm

And that is another voctory for the st marks yet again the left winger turns up drunk and has no sleep but still scores a cracking penalty aha. These excuses about not having players and only beating the crap teams is crap teams are just stupid and boring ...... And as for everyone talking about beating us pre season means nothing that's the time to play people in diff positions and play players to try out anyteam that beat us pre season would get destroyed aha.......
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:27 pm

keep going st marks you are destroying division 5 for fun at the moment, i think we won our 1st 6 last season to but only just won the league at the end, obviously i dont know how good you are but you must be half decent, im glad you didnt start up last season but there again i havent seen you lot play, we will all see how see soon enough, but having players spouting about winning the billy walton ? it just cant happen, can it ?
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:48 pm

St Marks deserve some credit that's for sure........

As for the haters, I don't think that's too wide spread

Remember there is a very thin line between confidence and arrogance, cross it and you go from respected to disliked very quickly!!

I guess "we are going to win the billy walton" comments as Saff says won't help with the perception lads, also the 'text speak' used by some of your players on the forum is shocking and a big put off (unless that's me just showing my age)

Anyway just my point of view, good luck for the season and great to see a new side enjoying their first season in the Alliance so much.......lets hope we both get through the Billy Walton to round 3 and you can visit Huncote for some good division 3 hospitality, as Widds says "win or lose we like a good booze"
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

I'm using my ph0ne t0 write 0n here and its habit s0rry l0l and cheers mate t0tally agree with y0u best 0f luck t0 y0u mate
Back to top Go down
Talbotleftback

Talbotleftback

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

tbf to st marks they can only beat whats put in front of them and they seem to be doing it well even if they dont lose a league game they would be promoted 2 divisions at least then that will test theyre resolve

as for the comment about smashing any team you played pre season im sure bullies would have something to say about that lol! lol! lol!

all the best for div 5
Back to top Go down
josh harris st marks

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

I was thinking the same thing did y0u f0rget ab0ut that 0ne withers haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 2nd October   Banter for games played 2nd October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 2nd October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next