Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 3rd October

Go down 
+33
cyril sneer
PaulMcshane
lancastebomber
Hellboy
fozzi
Polska legend II
BigTimeCharlie
exact
ginner
gattuso
jamo11
talbotkeeper
spartamoshdock
The Inter Mivan Man
Coley21
Paulo
A.McNulty
Rusty Nuts
NiffyA
papa lazarou
SCOOBY DOO
Skeems
greeeedy
Fieldy
king of the chavs
bpmsmurf
Alan Partridge
spartano1
Tomassi
phoenix_plum
scouse1
Sneijder10
Aussie Owl
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 10:36 am

Goon!! i always bite, thats what the forums for, and as for telling people to stick to the topic, i haven't done that for a long long time, unlike you who seems to have written that more times than you can remember, check out your own posts, and you will see how many times you wrote that yourself, so you have already taken a leaf out of "my" book, you complete and utter retard, plus i am not fat, i am very ripped and i can actually eat as many pies as i want and never put weight on, but unfortunately you could read the entire dictionaries on this planet, and still remain thicker than a German womans underarm hair.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 10:47 am

Hellboy wrote:
Goon!! i always bite, thats what the forums for, and as for telling people to stick to the topic, i haven't done that for a long long time, unlike you who seems to have written that more times than you can remember, check out your own posts, and you will see how many times you wrote that yourself, so you have already taken a leaf out of "my" book, you complete and utter retard, plus i am not fat, i am very ripped and i can actually eat as many pies as i want and never put weight on, but unfortunately you could read the entire dictionaries on this planet, and still remain thicker than a German womans underarm hair.

Wahhhhhheyyyyyyyy, a new font colour, all hail king hellboy the ultimate wind up merchant, he is now in green. affraid jesus green i cant believe it. Sleep

Oh and not fat? yeah you keep telling yourself that
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 10:55 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:12 pm

Quell yourselves!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 12:40 pm

OMG!!!!!!!! now look whats happened, don't tell me you've been reading the dictionary as well? blimey thats a big word for you, are you sure you know what it means? i don't know.. you tell one to shut up and another ones pops up to take his place, i like to querl things!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
OMG!!!!!!!! now look whats happened, don't tell me you've been reading the dictionary as well? blimey thats a big word for you, are you sure you know what it means? i don't know.. you tell one to shut up and another ones pops up to take his place, i like to querl things!!!!!!

for once i agree with you here fatty. no1 told this leicester sunday league fudge packer to get involved. the only plus point for you hellboy is that widds is actually fatter than you jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

[quote="PaulMcshane"]
Hellboy wrote:

for once i agree with you here fatty. no1 told this leicester sunday league fudge packer to get involved. the only plus point for you hellboy is that widds is actually fatter than you jocolor [/qu

I dont play in Leicester Sunday League FACT
I dont fudge pack FACT
I didnt need to be told to get involved as its a public forum FACT
Quell is not a long word FACT
Yourselves is a long word but doesn't require a dictionary for the meaning FACT
Widds, Paul Macshane, Hellboy FAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 5:04 pm

That's a lot of facts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 5:05 pm

And a fair amount of timber too!!
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 5:12 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]
PaulMcshane wrote:
Hellboy wrote:

for once i agree with you here fatty. no1 told this leicester sunday league fudge packer to get involved. the only plus point for you hellboy is that widds is actually fatter than you jocolor [/qu

I dont play in Leicester Sunday League FACT
I dont fudge pack FACT
I didnt need to be told to get involved as its a public forum FACT
Quell is not a long word FACT
Yourselves is a long word but doesn't require a dictionary for the meaning FACT
Widds, Paul Macshane, Hellboy FAT

did i say you played in the leicester sunday league?

your from the leicester sunday league as you were there last year, i recognised your dribble on their forum,

hellboy is fat, and probably a virgin. A big red virgin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 5:56 pm

Ahh Mcshane, you said i was a sunday league fudgepacker, technically using present tense....if you had used a past tense 'you were a LSL fudgepacker' for example, then i would have gladly admitted to previous homosexuality in the LSL. But as i have been nothing but heterosexual since coming to the Alliance league, you are incorrect in your statement. If you are going to put some abuse someones way, then don't lay yourself open by making gramatically incorrect statements....

WAFC - more timber than Sherwood Forest!!!
Hellboy - i still love you (manly way, not fudgepacking Mr Mcshane before you get all giddy)

Anyway, you have bored me a lot, but i felt it necessary to point out why you shouldn't be such a pillock. Now play nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 6:37 pm

You big bad brutey, good job you've got that mask on, otherwise they'd recognise us two in the bar, drinking our pinacolada's and mincing on the dance floor, fudge packers ...how very dare you. We prefer the term... larger ladies.
Back to top Go down
tysmith c.n.f.c
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
tysmith c.n.f.c

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 7:26 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Ahh Mcshane, you said i was a sunday league fudgepacker, technically using present tense....if you had used a past tense 'you were a LSL fudgepacker' for example, then i would have gladly admitted to previous homosexuality in the LSL. But as i have been nothing but heterosexual since coming to the Alliance league, you are incorrect in your statement. If you are going to put some abuse someones way, then don't lay yourself open by making gramatically incorrect statements....you stupid c0cknocker!!

WAFC - more timber than Sherwood Forest!!!
Hellboy - i still love you (manly way, not fudgepacking Mr Mcshane before you get all giddy)

Anyway, you have bored me a lot, but i felt it necessary to point out why you shouldn't be such a pillock. Now play nice Wink
lsl fudge packer here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 3rd October
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3