Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for games played 3rd October

Go down 
+33
cyril sneer
PaulMcshane
lancastebomber
Hellboy
fozzi
Polska legend II
BigTimeCharlie
exact
ginner
gattuso
jamo11
talbotkeeper
spartamoshdock
The Inter Mivan Man
Coley21
Paulo
A.McNulty
Rusty Nuts
NiffyA
papa lazarou
SCOOBY DOO
Skeems
greeeedy
Fieldy
king of the chavs
bpmsmurf
Alan Partridge
spartano1
Tomassi
phoenix_plum
scouse1
Sneijder10
Aussie Owl
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
exact

Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:07 pm

See Aaron Soper scored for AC - does that mean he's staying?
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Always was stayin Smile
Back to top Go down
exact

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:32 pm

Any new players yet Aus?
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 3:09 pm

A.McNulty wrote:
Was far worse tackles in the game, fact!

When did I say anything bout other tackles i didn't. FACT. If u ask your skipper I told him our players tackle was bad. FACT. that tackle got a yellow card. FACT. your players tackle no booking FACT.

I'm commenting on his actions after. That made him look an absolute p***k. FACT.

One final FACT for u.

Who's through to the next round.

Nifty. FACT.
Back to top Go down
BigTimeCharlie

BigTimeCharlie

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 3:30 pm

jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

When did I say anything bout other tackles i didn't. FACT. If u ask your skipper I told him our players tackle was bad. FACT. that tackle got a yellow card. FACT. your players tackle no booking FACT.

I'm commenting on his actions after. That made him look an absolute p***k. FACT.

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

You got dropped to the reserves. FACT! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 3:30 pm

to be fair don't think the player in question had any chance of a yellow card as the 'tackle' sparked the unrest that resulted in a red anyway
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 5:14 pm

jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

Oh dear, oh dear, u aint the 1 he told too " TAKE YOUR MAMS VEST OFF U ninny"!! are ya??
If so your not very good, FACT!
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 5:20 pm

exact wrote:
Any new players yet Aus?

Couple new signings incoming! Hopefully turns our crap start around! Ow well its a marathon not a sprint and all that!
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

i am so happy that going through the first round of the cup has gave you "that funny feeling", now lay down your handbag Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 6:33 pm

BigTimeCharlie wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

You got dropped to the reserves. FACT! Laughing

Good job your team ain't got a reserves.
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 6:34 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
to be fair don't think the player in question had any chance of a yellow card as the 'tackle' sparked the unrest that resulted in a red anyway

U have lost me?
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 6:42 pm

A.McNulty wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

Oh dear, oh dear, u aint the 1 he told too " TAKE YOUR MAMS VEST OFF U ninny"!! are ya??
If so your not very good, FACT!

That makes two of us then. FACT.
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 6:44 pm

fozzi wrote:
jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

i am so happy that going through the first round of the cup has gave you "that funny feeling", now lay down your handbag Rolling Eyes

U were the one banging on bout the score.

Hand bag great comeback, bit like your left jab, very weak.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 7:51 pm

jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

One final FACT for u.

Nifty. FACT.

Well thats a lot of facts to be mulling over, AC's new manager throwing wobblies after only 5-mins of taking charge FACT, seems to be a lot of mardy managers around FACT.
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 9:29 pm

i didnt throw a punch as the ref quite rightly pointed out, so you need to get your "facts" right.

im sure the whole forum is bored of this topic now, so can we drop it?

p.s thought the handbag would go well with your "vest". Wink
Back to top Go down
lancastebomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 9:40 pm

Just to back the gaffer and pal of mine Fozzi up, gaffer of AC Wigstone. If some of you boys want a bit of handbags at football then thats cool, but this aint the premier league and Howard Webb aint gonna slap ur wrists, your just gonna get jiggered up if you over step the line, street rules apply. If you wouldnt talk to us or act like that to someone on the street, dont think you will get away with it on a shitty sunday league pitch. I am all for hugs and kisses and all that but theres a line, when you cross it it comes down to if you can back your self up. So handbags at home lads and play football or or MMA, u decide x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 10:45 pm

lancastebomber wrote:
Just to back the gaffer and pal of mine Fozzi up, gaffer of AC Wigstone. If some of you boys want a bit of handbags at football then thats cool, but this aint the premier league and Howard Webb aint gonna slap ur wrists, your just gonna get jiggered up if you over step the line, street rules apply. If you wouldnt talk to us or act like that to someone on the street, dont think you will get away with it on a shitty sunday league pitch. I am all for hugs and kisses and all that but theres a line, when you cross it it comes down to if you can back your self up. So handbags at home lads and play football or or MMA, u decide x

That line did make me laugh! Since when did the alliance become boyz in tha hood? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 10:59 pm

Innit....
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 2:23 am

fozzi wrote:
i didnt throw a punch as the ref quite rightly pointed out, so you need to get your "facts" right.

im sure the whole forum is bored of this topic now, so can we drop it?

p.s thought the handbag would go well with your "vest". Wink

Listen up u flipping weasel, when did I put u threw a punch on here I didn't. I said u got a poor left jab. Could of meant anything.

I don't give two flying flips, what the ref said after the game. I know what happened and several other people saw what happened not just That incident but what happened after. Come on the website and spout off some bollocks if u want. The whole situation started cause u tackle like Karl Henry. Simple. The worst thing is u said u were going to do it as well. So it all makes u look an even bigger prat.

Exactly it isn't premier league, we have all got work on a Monday .
I'm all up for the banter side but the hole situation was a p*** take.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 12:05 pm

lancastebomber wrote:

lol! Your well hard. Street rules what a weiner.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:06 pm

PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

Talking of weiners, there's a pretty big one on here, and he's very easy to make laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:08 pm

lancastebomber wrote:

Who are you then? seeing as you've put a very nice post on here.
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

Talking of weiners, there's a pretty big one on here, and he's very easy to make laugh.

Soz hellboy, you've got to be the biggest weiner on the planet, no doubt some fat kid sat in his room pleasuring yourself over the thought of himself being a big hitter on the alliance forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:32 pm

Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

Soz hellboy, you've got to be the biggest weiner on the planet, no doubt some fat kid sat in his room pleasuring yourself over the thought of himself being a big hitter on the alliance forum. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 1:34 pm

That did make me laugh tongue
Back to top Go down
lancastebomber

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 4:04 pm

Calm down calm down. All I am saying is why dont everyone play football and forget all the other poor. I just want to play some football as I am sure most of you do. Just dont go flying in and expecting to talk and act towards people as you would on the the street and expect to get away with it because its a football pitch, there for "street rules lol" apply. I can only talk for myself and say I am a clean player and would never intentially crunch some one for no reason, but if some one tried it on me they will get stamped on and regret it. If people think thats out of order than fair do's. hugs x
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 4:35 pm

Most boring bit of banter ever, Fozzi did not and has never tackled like karl henry!! Also when we scored and fozzi celebrated, u couldnt handle the "banter" from that jamo.
Hows about we spoke about how good of a game it was, hope u both enjoy your suspensions by the way haaaa !
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:33 pm

A.McNulty wrote:
Most boring bit of banter ever, Fozzi did not and has never tackled like karl henry!! Also when we scored and fozzi celebrated, u couldnt handle the "banter" from that jamo.
Hows about we spoke about how good of a game it was, hope u both enjoy your suspensions by the way haaaa !

R u for real. Banter doesn't, involve running down the touchline punching people.
If that's what u call banter, your in the wrong game.
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:04 pm

feel a moderator 'topic locked' message coming on...
Back to top Go down
jamo11

jamo11

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:13 pm

That's y I didn't put certain things on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:16 pm

Just put it all out there! Go on, really lay into each other on the internet...so cool!!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Plough new boy
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:21 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Just put it all out there! Go on, really lay into each other on the internet...so cool!!! ;-)
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:22 pm

Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

lol!

Thats made me laugh too, i know exactly who you mean, and he sure is the biggest, never ceases to amaze me with the drivell he writes on here.
Back to top Go down
A.McNulty

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:39 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

R u for real. Banter doesn't, involve running down the touchline punching people.

Punchin people hahaha are you for real??? he did a stupid mourinho celebration, was the slightest jab ever, his vest probably never felt it!
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:19 pm

A.McNulty wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:

Punchin people hahaha are you for real??? he did a stupid mourinho celebration, was the slightest jab ever, his vest probably never felt it!

Again made yourself look silly as. And as your teammate said it isn't the Prem y do a stupid celebration. Banter is Great that wasn't bantered.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 8:29 am

PaulMcshane wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

OMG!!!! just read your contribution's so far on this forum, you really are the biggest bore on here, or you've genuinley got nothing, and i mean nothing! to add to this forum, or maybe you're just a bad stalker following me around, whatever it is you ought to go and get some medical help. I know i'm one of the big hitters, i don't need a small weiners advice to tell me that thanks, now return to the back of the queue and collect your anti-bore pills..
Back to top Go down
brakesy9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 3:42 pm

scouse1 wrote:
Linesman in the new rd inn bs good old days game was shocking got to the point were the nri players had to be inside there own half to make sure the flag did not go up! Apart from that good win
we experienced the same thing m8 niffy ressies he's unbelievable we still put 9 past um but could of been 15
Back to top Go down
brakesy9

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 3:59 pm

jamo11 wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:
papa lazarou wrote:
A.McNulty wrote:
papa lazarou wrote:
Heard from some niffy ressie players tonite. Some big lanky ostrich. that came off the bench for ac wigston made himself look like an a one p***k today.

Nahhh didnt really make himself look owt, the lad he had a scuffle with had no reason to even do owt to spark our lad to kick of, however fairplay to niffy, was a very good hard game!

Heard he made a pretty bad tackle after only being on like 15 minutes, which sparked it off?

There was far worse tackles in the game to be honest, was a hard but fair game i think, conditons didnt help!! Just an over reaction, the rest of the players hardly complained!

The lad in question is an absolute a-nus. If thats how he behaves at football i can see him getting into trouble more often. He mewnt thwt tackle when he came on, as id heard him say "wait till I get on" and his action during the game were not in the spirit of the game.
as i was the player in question being clean bolwed by the big foot i would just like to thank jamo for the heads up on that(was a vile tackle tho to be fair)
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

brakesy9 wrote:
scouse1 wrote:
Linesman in the new rd inn bs good old days game was shocking got to the point were the nri players had to be inside there own half to make sure the flag did not go up! Apart from that good win
we experienced the same thing m8 niffy ressies he's unbelievable we still put 9 past um but could of been 15

mate I know what your saying bit silly really because it only Sunday football she teams stoop to that level really
Back to top Go down
PaulMcshane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 9:13 am

Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
Hellboy wrote:
PaulMcshane wrote:
lancastebomber wrote:

OMG!!!! just read your contribution's so far on this forum, you really are the biggest bore on here, or you've genuinley got nothing, and i mean nothing! to add to this forum, or maybe you're just a bad stalker following me around, whatever it is you ought to go and get some medical help. I know i'm one of the big hitters, i don't need a small weiners advice to tell me that thanks, now return to the back of the queue and collect your anti-bore pills..

Not biting are we hellboy?

I do apologise hellboy for boring you, maybe i should take a leaf out of your book and start constantly telling people to 'stick to the subject' or how about i change my font colour to red to liven things up? that ought to do it, people maybe wont find me as boring if i change my font colour. Unlike you, i know exactly who you are fatty. now shut your pie hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for games played 3rd October   Banter for games played 3rd October - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for games played 3rd October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next