Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!

Go down 
+17
cyril sneer
Polska legend II
welshy26
bullshead athletic
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Hairy Hebrew!
welshys yasmines
Tomassi
Joey Barton
Alliance's no1
michael
Hellboy
gattuso
OBSERVER
spartano1
spectator
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

saff lounge wrote:

doesnt matter who you support nri, sparta will walk division 4 thats a fact, the ressies may win division 5 to but i hope the lounge will put up a fight for that

Couldnt agree more....although we were shocking, it looks like div 4 isnt going to be the competitive league we had hoped for. Still, a few signings and who knows....
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

doesnt matter who you support nri, sparta will walk division 4 thats a fact, the ressies may win division 5 to but i hope the lounge will put up a fight for that

Couldnt agree more....although we were shocking, it looks like div 4 isnt going to be the competitive league we had hoped for. Still, a few signings and who knows....

Disagree. Just cause sparta have won four games. Wow. Their r teams in the league capable of beating each other. It will b a tight league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

No mate, they will walk it....we have conceded the league already..... Wink
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

Disagree. Just cause sparta have won four games. Wow. Their r teams in the league capable of beating each other. It will b a tight league.
i agree. there is no running away with this league for no1. lets just let the football do the talking. its along season people are gonna get injuries or just not turn up. dont count your chickens before they are hatched.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

New Road Inn wrote:

Lol. The best of it is, its the players that will suffer cause now every team they play will b well up for it.
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:28 pm

mjsajs08 wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

i agree. there is no running away with this league for no1. lets just let the football do the talking. its along season people are gonna get injuries or just not turn up. dont count your chickens before they are hatched.

Have we figured out what came first yet the chicken or the egg. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:31 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
mjsajs08 wrote:
cyril sneer wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
saff lounge wrote:

Have we figured out what came first yet the chicken or the egg. Lol.
loldont start that 1 again. who u play 4 cyrill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Lol. The best of it is, its the players that will suffer cause now every team they play will b well up for it.

Thats the aim mate...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_or_the_egg

Here to help gents!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:39 pm

I still want answers on the egg and chicken saga myself!!!
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:40 pm

[quote="New Road Inn"]
cyril sneer wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:

Thats the aim mate...!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_or_the_egg

Here to help gents!![/quote
oohh dont wanna be them. i got that treatment from bakers arms lads lol. ankles were killing me on the monday lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:40 pm

I am doing some eggsellent research at the moment and hope to assist shortly
Back to top Go down
mjsajs08

mjsajs08

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:41 pm

wafc wrote:
I still want answers on the egg and chicken saga myself!!!
lets just leave it ay. gives me headache lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:44 pm

Thats it mjsajs08....Sparta will now have to deal with teams doing whatever they deem necessary to win....to be honest, we will beat them in the return leg...no doubts about that, but i like the pressure being on them for a while
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:50 pm

one result doesnt equal the league! sparta results so far been 4-3 v magna, 6-3 v bees knees, 5-0 v good old days, 3-1 v nri, not exactly world beating! the 100% record will go, and the league will definitely go down to the wire. conceding the league after one loss is just mind games Widds lol! Im surprised to see us doing so well, but then gaz has galvanised the team after he took over 3 weeks ago and seems to be getting the best out of the lads. contrary to belief we have a new 11, Gaz has only signed 4 new players since he took over, got a healthy squad of 16 now. Its about time the first team are settled after a torrid 12 months.

Saffron Lounge Bar has had a terrific start, along with us and Talbot. We have a very tough match against Oadby Owls on Wednesday who will definitely be up there come the end of the season. Very pleased with our start and we're having a good laugh along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

....mind games??? No mate, just know that any team that plays your first team that doesnt give 110% and really go full tilt for your boys doesnt stand a chance!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:03 pm

Laughing

Hope to see you in the stokes with the reserves mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:10 pm

Might as well give us a bye!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:12 pm

Keep playing chicko at centre back and i'm not sure you can say that Razz
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:40 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
new road the pothunters on there way?????? who is that then?

Eh??

Does he look as daft as he sounds?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:41 pm

Just heard he is injured as well....feel like Tottenham at the moment...he is out for 4-6 weeks....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:42 pm

Hellboy wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
spartano1 wrote:
new road the pothunters on there way?????? who is that then?

Eh??

Does he look as daft as he sounds?

Unbelievably, its more so....i know....shocking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:36 pm

Any news on the egg saga yet nri?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:41 pm

Darwin's theory of evolution states that species change over time via mutation and selection. Since DNA can be modified only before birth, a mutation must have taken place at conception or within an egg such that an animal similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, laid the first chicken egg.[6][7] In this light, both the egg and the chicken evolved simultaneously from birds that were not chickens and did not lay chicken eggs but gradually became more and more like chickens over time.

This almost looks like an answer!!!
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:44 pm

I agree with all of that
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:46 pm

new road the pothunters on there way?????? who's that then???

wtf i take it there is another spartano1 as i didnt even write that lol

tbh i will say it now, the league title will defo be between sparta, nri, niffy,magna,phoenix,superfly its going to be a very tight league and probably won by a point or 2 by either of those sides.

im defo sure we will lose the 100% record sooner or later but we will keep going and trying to win as many games as possible and just hope we are up there at the end, i think october and the start of the transfers will decide who finishes where.

role on 1st october to see who signs who, i know we will defo have some lads coming in Rolling Eyes

and widds im looking forward to the next battle with you allready, its a shame you couldnt come down the pub sunday when u said u were goin to, woz that because of the loss???
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

new road the pothunters on there way bit woz me commenting on ur post, the post where u quoted welshy 26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 7:53 pm

If i am being honest WAFC, its pretty much exactly what i had come up with!!!!

Another 'shell'shocker - NRI may have lost the battle at the weekend, but after snapping up Darren Bailey, are about to nab another player from under the Sparta boys noses....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

spartano1 wrote:
new road the pothunters on there way?????? who's that then???

wtf i take it there is another spartano1 as i didnt even write that lol

tbh i will say it now, the league title will defo be between sparta, nri, niffy,magna,phoenix,superfly its going to be a very tight league and probably won by a point or 2 by either of those sides.

im defo sure we will lose the 100% record sooner or later but we will keep going and trying to win as many games as possible and just hope we are up there at the end, i think october and the start of the transfers will decide who finishes where.

role on 1st october to see who signs who, i know we will defo have some lads coming in Rolling Eyes

and widds im looking forward to the next battle with you allready, its a shame you couldnt come down the pub sunday when u said u were goin to, woz that because of the loss???

Unfortunately not mate, i had a plane to catch in the evening at 6pm...trust me, win or lose, nothing gets in the way of a six sausage bap!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

and what player wud that be that your nicking from under our noses??? pmsl i have abt 5-6 on the radar mr widds lol

oh wait could it be mr dent?? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

I have heard you have a few in view....
Yup Mr Dent has suggested he sees the future is bright...the future is NRI Orange!!!!
We need a bit more aggression in our side....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:14 pm

Tell me who else you are after, saves me scouting lol
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:16 pm

wafc wrote:
Darwin's theory of evolution states that species change over time via mutation and selection. Since DNA can be modified only before birth, a mutation must have taken place at conception or within an egg such that an animal similar to a chicken, but not a chicken, laid the first chicken egg.[6][7] In this light, both the egg and the chicken evolved simultaneously from birds that were not chickens and did not lay chicken eggs but gradually became more and more like chickens over time.

What utter tosh this theory has absolutely no substance! Where did the first bird come from? Funny how the evolution theory has so many flaws, still no connections found from ape to man, just pure guesswork! Species change by adaptation which is entirely different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:17 pm

Lets call in the experts - mutation prior to birth....where's Hellboy and Gattuso when you need them!
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Tomassi wrote:
wafc wrote:

What utter tosh this theory has absolutely no substance! Where did the first bird come from? Funny how the evolution theory has so many flaws, still no connections found from ape to man, just pure guesswork! Species change by adaptation which is entirely different.

That's like saying where did the first dinosuar come from.

The chicken has evolved from something else as we did from apes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

The Alliance league forum is so much more highbrow than the LSFL forum lol
Cant wait to get onto the big bang theory, the theory of relativity, and also how best to fuel a Delorium to enable time travel....you need 21 GIGAWATTS!!
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

new road the lads i have on my radar wud only leave current clubs to play for me mate lol, and like i said before and u have said before the league is very tight this season and theres a few that can win it, every team has a blip sumtime through the season and im sure we wont be any diffrent

with all the players ur signing widds looks like were playing for 2nd place ey Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
Lets call in the experts - mutation prior to birth....where's Hellboy and Gattuso when you need them!

amoeba's rule.
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
Tomassi wrote:
wafc wrote:

That's like saying where did the first dinosuar come from.

The chicken has evolved from something else as we did from apes.

Why is the Evolution theory called a theory? Because its someones idea, it is NOT proof
Back to top Go down
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:35 am

Tubby is baaack!!!

Back to the topic, Sparta Parva definately deserved to win. 0-0 at half time was about right, we hit the bar and played well in patches in a very even 1st half. We defended poorly in the 2nd half which cost us. A very lacklustre 2nd half display which didnt warrant anything more than a defeat. Hopefully this will be the kick up the backside for our squad for those that may have thought we were going to run away with it!
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:43 am

Welcome back tubbster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next