Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!

Go down 
+17
cyril sneer
Polska legend II
welshy26
bullshead athletic
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Hairy Hebrew!
welshys yasmines
Tomassi
Joey Barton
Alliance's no1
michael
Hellboy
gattuso
OBSERVER
spartano1
spectator
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tubby NRI

Tubby NRI

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:45 am

Always a pleasure Mr.Tomassi, never a chore!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:21 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
The Alliance league forum is so much more highbrow than the LSFL forum lol
Cant wait to get onto the big bang theory, the theory of relativity, and also how best to fuel a Delorium to enable time travel....you need 21 GIGAWATTS!!

thats just a crazy amount of power. all you need for time travel is 1.21 gigawatts!!
Back to top Go down
spectator

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:13 pm

i watched the game and new road was like ghosts they didnt want it and i feel sparta deserved it! as the wanted it more on the day! sparta r beatable just as nri was and i feel the league will be very close and exciting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:31 pm

I can only agree with you there Spectator....too many TOO hungover, too many moaning....not sure why it happened, but with two new players in, plus hopefully our two centre halves plus the other injuries back by the time of our next league game we will be able to hand out some payback on the next league game we have....talking of which, when are the next set of fixtures out?
Back to top Go down
spectator

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

y was players moaning?
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

spectator u shud of had a bet on it as ur prediciton woz spot on, what team u with spectator???
Back to top Go down
spectator

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:54 pm

lol i know my stuff! im without a team as im injured and am looking for next season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 6:04 pm

spectator wrote:
y was players moaning?

Club info only, now sorted.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4