Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!

Go down 
+17
cyril sneer
Polska legend II
welshy26
bullshead athletic
dee_aitcho
scouse1
Hairy Hebrew!
welshys yasmines
Tomassi
Joey Barton
Alliance's no1
michael
Hellboy
gattuso
OBSERVER
spartano1
spectator
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 2:01 pm

Joey Barton wrote:
Tomassi wrote:
Sad i was just begginning to like you Joey...

Sorry mate but your not my type lol

My opinion doesn't really count as I've not seen you play but after seeing Nri I must say there the team to beat.

Money would be on Nri alday long though pal

If you do change your mind, don't forget the Dover.. queen queen
Back to top Go down
Joey Barton
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

Hellboy wrote:
Joey Barton wrote:
Tomassi wrote:
Sad i was just begginning to like you Joey...

Sorry mate but your not my type lol

My opinion doesn't really count as I've not seen you play but after seeing Nri I must say there the team to beat.

Money would be on Nri alday long though pal

If you do change your mind, don't forget the Dover.. queen queen

Don't really like it there, prefer G Spot much better atmosphere lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/superflyfc/
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 2:06 pm

Joey Barton wrote:

were just a group of lads that enjoy playing with a hangover

Definition of what a Sunday League team should be, I salute you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
welshys yasmines

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

Good record mate, however, i may be the only manager in the whole league with a 100% winning record through my whole career as a footie manager....

no you are not, but you could be after sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 3:02 pm

This your first management job Welshy?
Joey - you are a legend for backing us
As for G-spot....tried to go but never found it
Result this week....we have 17 out of 21 available so i am pleased with our squad size (obviously subject to 2-3 players disappearing with hangovers or rabid women!!)
No Dave Ilnicki, one other injury doubt but other than that, very pleased with everything at the moment...no excuses if we lose, got enough in the squad to be called our first team. Game on Spartano....make sure you say hello before the game - i am the slim one in the keepers outfit
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 3:05 pm

As a nri fan im goin for a 2-2 drew lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:05 pm

denty as a new sparta signing u shud be backing us for the win lol
Back to top Go down
Hairy Hebrew!
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
Hairy Hebrew!

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:26 pm

caught a bit of a new road inn game not long ago and they looked impressive wat i saw. Comfortable 3-1 win
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 8:02 pm

Thinking a tight 2 - 1 win to be honest going to be a good game looking forward to sunday then watch the reds smash the mancs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:35 am

7-5 to New Road Inn....i will bag the last brace
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

My opinion is that it will be an incredibly tight game, with not many goals in it either way.

Depends on whether Gaz has attracted a few of his Great Wigston team to come, and if they play I expect it to be a lot tighter.

Winner of the game is said to seal the transfer of Liam Dentinho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

dee_aitcho wrote:
My opinion is that it will be an incredibly tight game, with not many goals in it either way.

Depends on whether Gaz has attracted a few of his Great Wigston team to come, and if they play I expect it to be a lot tighter.

Now there is a reason to throw the game!!!
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:12 pm

New Road Inn wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

haha i love this.. did u make this up last night dee? and widds u lovvvvvve mee Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:18 pm

only physically mate...dont think i have forged any emotional attachment lol
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 2:09 pm

My my, just whats going on with all these div4 folk?.......

Here's a little advice for the bolshy managers of some teams ....

There was a fly buzzing around a barn one day
when he flew by a pile of fresh cow #hi#.
Due to the fact that it had been hours since his last meal,
he flew down and began to eat. He ate and ate and ate.
Finally, he decided he had eaten enough and tried to fly away.
He had eaten too much though, and could not get off the ground.
As he looked around wondering what to do now,
he spotted a pitchfork leaning up against the wall.
He climbed to the top of the handle and jumped off,
thinking that once he got airborne, he would be able to take flight.
Unfortunately he was wrong and dropped like a rock,
splatting when he hit the floor.
The moral to the story is:
Never fly off the handle when you're full of crap
!

Back to top Go down
bullshead athletic

PostSubject: win for nri   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:58 pm

spectator wrote:
im goin for a sparta 3-1 win, saw new road twice this yr and to be called pothunters is a joke! they aint that good!
newroad in to win 4-1
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Didnt make it up mate.

Gaz told me Wink
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:33 pm

bring on 2moz,cnt wait to beat nri
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

gunna be good game and tbh nri will not hammer us no chance the game will be tight and could go either way hopefully our way as that wud put us level with them with game in hand.

bring it on widds and nri see you in the morning, lets get this s**t onnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

new road inn to sneak it for me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:16 pm

gattuso wrote:
New Road Inn wrote:
dee_aitcho wrote:

haha i love this.. did u make this up last night dee? and widds u lovvvvvve mee Smile

So who scored the gaols?
Back to top Go down
gattuso
Division 1 Poster
Division 1 Poster
gattuso

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:22 pm

dale, matt and callem
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

well im a happy man took widds 100% record off him cheers mate lol

sparta 3-1 nri
callum forde
matt wilks
dale clarke

good match in which we pretty much outplayed them for most of the game we could of had 5-6 goals tbh but happy with the result
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 3:55 pm

Good to see our Callem put the Sparta shirt back on after having a decent season last year heard he had Chris Days pants down a couple times! Great result for our first team, hope they keep there momentum going now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:18 pm

We were poor today, no arguements, fair play to Sparta, brought a lot of lads into the team that will beat any team in our division i reckon....easy money, them for the title...
very poor attitude today and one of my mates watching reckons only two players put a shift in....shocking really....anyway....game on
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

lol cheers nri but long way to go yet, new lad upfront callem did well aswell very quick and will cause defences problems
Back to top Go down
Alliance's no1

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

new road poor??? allthough i dont like to admit it, sparta were by far the better team, and a lad upfront that is very quick.

STILL AND I REPEAT BOTH ARE POTHUNTERS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scouse1

scouse1

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:01 pm

We never showed up 2 day an have a lot of sorting out to do after today,,
Back to top Go down
welshy26

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:51 pm

nri who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:03 am

welshy26 wrote:
nri who

There is no who....its just NRI....obviously after all those defeats last year you are not used to winning graciously...maybe the pothunters on their way can teach you that.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:18 am

Welshys just not used to winning full stop lol hes just not very good with banter Embarassed

Next League game is SUPERFLY another strong test! Unfortunately I wont be there joey...
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:39 am

no i think its the fact nri were saying they were gunna hammer us like 6-1 from what i woz told, nri did me a favour really i didnt really have to do a team talk after they were saying they were gunna hammer us lol
Back to top Go down
spartano1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

new road the pothunters on there way?????? who is that then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:56 pm

Spartano - no idea who you heard that from coz none of our team thought it or said it.....i mentioned a 7-5 thriller on here with me bagging a brace....the sarcasm was rife in that comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 3:57 pm

spartano1 wrote:
new road the pothunters on there way?????? who is that then?

Eh??
Back to top Go down
cyril sneer

cyril sneer

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

I hear on the grapevine that the sparta manager thinks the league is rapped up already. Think that's the team talk that all the other teams still in the hunt need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

cyril sneer wrote:
I hear on the grapevine that the sparta manager thinks the league is rapped up already. Think that's the team talk that all the other teams still in the hunt need.

I was quite surprised by some of the arrogance to be fair....i know Tom from the ressies and he is a top lad, so it surprised me...
We are now making moves to improve the team and i will even be supporting Niffy over Sparta now....
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:49 pm

doesnt matter who you support nri, sparta will walk division 4 thats a fact, the ressies may win division 5 to but i hope the lounge will put up a fight for that
Back to top Go down
Sparta3
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Sparta3

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:51 pm

saff lounge wrote:

doesnt matter who you support nri, sparta will walk division 4 thats a fact, the ressies may win division 5 to but i hope the lounge will put up a fight for that

We should know what our chances are in a few weeks once we've played Oadby Owls and yourselves.

Looks like a very competitive Division 5 with no real stand-out side.
Back to top Go down
saff lounge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 5:01 pm

yer i agree there, even though i thought we were better than harrow and had the better chances, the game could still have gone either way, our 1st 4 wins meaning no disrespect to the 4, must be in the weakest 6 in the division i would of thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!   sparta v new road who will win? peoples views! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparta v new road who will win? peoples views!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next