Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 4 November

Go down 
+46
thecat2
riley
rocket ledge
Skeems
Paul Daniels
johnmeode
LK_United
VanessaRussell
Duane
SerialStalker
Pete Mourinho
the manager30
mowmacre fc
Jenko
Rajiv14
Fishandchips
Bucko
bulwellian
BULLIT
THE MAGICIAN
NiffyA
Joey Barton
BigTimeCharlie
Footy mad
CSKA17
Polingtons
oily
Huncote Ressies
Polska legend II
The Admiral
lingers
whiteeagles
scouse1
FEAR_FUFC
CalamityScouse
ben
Mivan are going up
Hairy Hebrew!
spartamoshdock
allen654
karljackoLKS
man in black
Ramley_LBFC
Widds
Hellboy
Gordon
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:55 pm

U hoping 4 a call up bucko
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 11:46 pm

Polingtons wrote:
Who ever updates the league, thurmaston shld b on 1 point

Go on then - explain why you think that and I will check the records - I presume you are talking about the Reserve team?
Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:09 am

Yeah, we have won 2 games which puts us on 6, tale the harbourough hotshots win off dwn 2 3, then 2 points deduction gives us 1,
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:15 am

And the 3 point deduction for a second accepted charge of playing an Unregistered Player in a different game?

Back to top Go down
Polingtons
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:21 am

Ok gordon didnt know owt about that one gordon sorry
Back to top Go down
Duane
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Duane

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 8:29 am

[quote="FEAR_FUFC"]
BigTimeCharlie wrote:
It's an absolute embarrassment that people are saying Fairfield would win the prem. Let's be about right, they couldn't win anything in division one let alone the Prem. They have signed 90% of the Throops side on and signed a couple more. People are doing a dis service to the teams who play in the Prem week in week out not just reform in a lower division to have one hard game every five weeks. The test will come when they get advance, prem, star or moshdock.

Couldn't agree more with this. No offence intended to the lads at Fairfield as i've not seen them play, but I'd safely assume they'd get nowhere near winning the title.

That's based on what I saw from Throops last year, admittedly we lost to them twice but we battered them in both games and then hammered them 7-1.

I don't know the ins and outs of why they folded, but it strikes me as a bit odd that they finished second in Division One and didn't want to test themselves at the highest level.

We finished third and jumped at the chance to play in the top division and I know teams like NRI share similar ambition. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Thurmaston WMP get promoted this season, too.

We've lost some key players over summer but we still look competitive, we lost 5-4 to Star & Garter a couple of weeks ago and we really let them off the hook.

I can't wait for us to lock horns with the likes of Advance, Sparta and Wigston and It'll be a huge achievement for us to stay in the division this season.

Surely it's about progressing as far as you can go, rather than winning a few trophies then folding and going into a lower division?[/quote]

Totally agree with you, the people who were behind the set up and running of Throops also wanted this, the break away to form Fairfield is nothing to do with the original Throops set up so please everybody stop referring to them as Throops,.they have alot of ex Throops players but your just tarnishing what the likes of Dan and myself achieved.

We are no part of it whatsoever,....
Back to top Go down
FEAR_FUFC

FEAR_FUFC

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:16 am

[quote="Duane"]
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:
It's an absolute embarrassment that people are saying Fairfield would win the prem. Let's be about right, they couldn't win anything in division one let alone the Prem. They have signed 90% of the Throops side on and signed a couple more. People are doing a dis service to the teams who play in the Prem week in week out not just reform in a lower division to have one hard game every five weeks. The test will come when they get advance, prem, star or moshdock.

Couldn't agree more with this. No offence intended to the lads at Fairfield as i've not seen them play, but I'd safely assume they'd get nowhere near winning the title.

That's based on what I saw from Throops last year, admittedly we lost to them twice but we battered them in both games and then hammered them 7-1.

I don't know the ins and outs of why they folded, but it strikes me as a bit odd that they finished second in Division One and didn't want to test themselves at the highest level.

We finished third and jumped at the chance to play in the top division and I know teams like NRI share similar ambition. It'll be interesting to see what happens if Thurmaston WMP get promoted this season, too.

We've lost some key players over summer but we still look competitive, we lost 5-4 to Star & Garter a couple of weeks ago and we really let them off the hook.

I can't wait for us to lock horns with the likes of Advance, Sparta and Wigston and It'll be a huge achievement for us to stay in the division this season.

Surely it's about progressing as far as you can go, rather than winning a few trophies then folding and going into a lower division?[/quote]

Totally agree with you, the people who were behind the set up and running of Throops also wanted this, the break away to form Fairfield is nothing to do with the original Throops set up so please everybody stop referring to them as Throops,.they have alot of ex Throops players but your just tarnishing what the likes of Dan and myself achieved.

Like I said, I don't know the ins and outs of why Throops folded. They would have definitely been good enough to compete in the Premiership.

If tat is the case then I apologise, no doubt that Fairfield must be a good side though.

Best of luck with your season, hope we'll be playing each other (in the top division) in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Fishandchips
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
Fishandchips

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:30 am

oily wrote:
But the league knew it was throops were reforming as fairfield but they didnt want to believe it as they may look the alliance look good if they won a county cup as last year was a poor year by allance standards.

that's a load of rubbish, the Shield which they are in was won by an Alliance side and 3 of the 4 semi finalists were all Alliance sides!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/mdhknights/
VanessaRussell

VanessaRussell

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:39 am

Niffy 1 - 2 Marlborough

Wow, what a great typical Sunday morning game I witnessed yesterday. Just took dog out with a large brolly. With the weather I didnt intend on staying on Horsewell too long, just letting dog out - but I ended up watching the whole game.

Same old Niffy tho, great heart and football but it took their goal keeper to score direct from a free kick in his own half, yet it was more than what Niffy deserved. Dont get me wrong, Marlborough played really well too. Who missed the open goal at the very end for Niffy??? I really fancied extra time tho I was drenched and cold.

ps: Well done Moshdock !!
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:42 am

Mivan are going up wrote:
L K United 5 Mivan 2

We were very poor today and we were well beaten in every department. They were the better team on the day and deserved it. They should have been down to 10 men after 10 min but that's out only complaint. Looking forward to getting back to the bread and butter of the league next week.

Scorers:
Rakesh Sejpal
Rav Dhillon

Was at this game and have to say it was 50/50 which way the ref went on this decision and LK got the benefit of the doubt (it was after 20mins at 0 - 0).

I don't think you were poor, I just think that LK had too much to offer overall, the first goal for LK was always going to put you guys under the kosh and so it proved.

At 4 - 0 LK did seem to stop playing (hence your 2 well taken goals coming from some poor defending) but full credit to IM. You did not stop and it was an very uncomfortable last 15 until the 5th went in.

Your guys seem like a great bunch and overall the game was played in a fantastic, competitive spirit and you will win more than you lose for the remainder of the season.

Before the game LK ignored your current league status and were of the opinion you are a good Div 5 team in waiting and after watching this I too have to agree.

Good luck with the rest of the season...

Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:01 am

oakfield old boys fc wrote:
We got smashed today simple as

Don't like to criticise the league that often but they hav got Fairfield sooooooooooooooooo wrong they would in my opinion win the prem they are without doubt better than advance they hav got players that would take the mic out of prem sports and advance put together bad bad decision by the league to put them in div 2 they said today they are only interested in a cup run before any1 comes on sayin y ain't they smashing their league then all they want is Holmes park.

Don't wana take anything away from them they beat us fair and square but they should defo be in the prem and that's that.

Ref didn't hav a great game either joe Latham should hav been sent and so should their keeper in the last few mins wouldn't hav made a difference tho ,but we had 2 booked and they had none which was outrageous.

Gud luck to whoever gets them in the next round hope you prove me wrong ........

Yes we played well yesterday, but I think you have gone over the top, we have played better than that! We had our manager playing left back and a midfielder playing right back, only had the bare 11 at the start of the game.

So because we beat you convincingly we are all of a sudden prem class and would walk the prem, no chance! We have some good players but we are no where near that yet.

We have a very young squad, who I hope will get us to the prem, but for now we are miles away.

To say that we are only after holmes park is rubbish, as I said if thats all we want why did we only have 12 players turn up yesterday! No matter what the game, we want to win it.

If we were that good, we wouldnt get beat, we have already been beaten twice this season. End of
Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:03 am

[quote="FEAR_FUFC"]
Duane wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Like I said, I don't know the ins and outs of why Throops folded. They would have definitely been good enough to compete in the Premiership.

If tat is the case then I apologise, no doubt that Fairfield must be a good side though.

Best of luck with your season, hope we'll be playing each other (in the top division) in the near future!

Throops weren't even very good. Another team with a bunch of players who are made out to be better than they are by a bunch of people who don't know much about football.

They wouldn't finish in top 2 of Div 1 this year and that's a fact. Couple that with the fact the majority of their players are utter w****** its no suprise they'd rather play in a lower league.

Back to top Go down
johnmeode
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
johnmeode

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:12 am

[quote="Paul Daniels"]
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
Duane wrote:
FEAR_FUFC wrote:
BigTimeCharlie wrote:

Throops weren't even very good. Another team with a bunch of players who are made out to be better than they are by a bunch of people who don't know much about football.

They wouldn't finish in top 2 of Div 1 this year and that's a fact. Couple that with the fact the majority of their players are utter w****** its no suprise they'd rather play in a lower league.

haha what a donut, yeah we are all Utter W******, we are all pot hunting and we are not very good..

Jealous much?? Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:18 am

Forum is getting feisty!! Love it, keep the banter up fellas!!

Ashby Rovers 0-5 Star & Garter

By far the best performance of the season, we were buzzing and on it from the first minute and we were 5-0 up at half time against a very good Ashby Rovers, they didn't know what had hit them!!

Hopefully we can kick on now, we have been poor so far this season yet somehow sit top of the table, yesterday was the real Star & Garter.

Goals from Jim Mee, Karl Towers and Kieron Linnett got 3.
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:20 am

johnmeode wrote:

So because we beat you convincingly we are all of a sudden prem class and would walk the prem, no chance! We have some good players but we are no where near that yet.

We have a very young squad, who I hope will get us to the prem, but for now we are miles away.

To say that we are only after holmes park is rubbish, as I said if thats all we want why did we only have 12 players turn up yesterday! No matter what the game, we want to win it.

If we were that good, we wouldnt get beat, we have already been beaten twice this season. End of

Have to agree here. I have heard it too many times when a team gets smashed that their opponents were ringers/pothunters and it makes me chuckle.

How many of you guys out there have watched your team batter a team but only score 3 instead of 20 with the missed chances?

If YOUR team converted 12 out of 20 (or more) chances would you be happy to be tainted cheats OR would you sit back and soak up the praise for playing extremely well on the day?

We have to let the league do their job and then act at the end of the season when a teams TRUE ability will be evident to all. One smashing does NOT make a team of pothunters IMHO.

Personal feelings and disagreements really do need to be tempered with objectivity.

Football is a game of opinions and this is just mine.

As long as the teams don't infringe on league rules (re player regs etc) then after the season end, G and the boys can make an informed decision with the FACTS to hand...ie if a team wins Div X by a mile winning every game then they can ensure next season it is put in an appropriate league and the 'collection' of registrations could then be monitored accordingly.

Just saying impartially.

Back to top Go down
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:27 am

what a great topic FOUR pages of posts of banter about 4th november,,,if a mod was to take out all the insults the posts that dont concern 4th november game,,,the boring fairfield posts,,it would be a poor banter post of less that two pages

YAWN
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:24 am

Oakfield Old Boys you have opened

Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Can_of10
Back to top Go down
rocket ledge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

come on stewart stop biting
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

MJR 1 Thurlaston 6

i went in goal for the last half hour after our keeper got injured which required the air ambulance to come down( he is ok now)

i conceded 3 in the last half hour was quite a close game before that

our scorer jamie johnson
Back to top Go down
lingers

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:06 pm

johnmeode wrote:
oakfield old boys fc wrote:
We got smashed today simple as

Don't like to criticise the league that often but they hav got Fairfield sooooooooooooooooo wrong they would in my opinion win the prem they are without doubt better than advance they hav got players that would take the mic out of prem sports and advance put together bad bad decision by the league to put them in div 2 they said today they are only interested in a cup run before any1 comes on sayin y ain't they smashing their league then all they want is Holmes park.

Don't wana take anything away from them they beat us fair and square but they should defo be in the prem and that's that.

Ref didn't hav a great game either joe Latham should hav been sent and so should their keeper in the last few mins wouldn't hav made a difference tho ,but we had 2 booked and they had none which was outrageous.

Gud luck to whoever gets them in the next round hope you prove me wrong ........

Yes we played well yesterday, but I think you have gone over the top, we have played better than that! We had our manager playing left back and a midfielder playing right back, only had the bare 11 at the start of the game.

i honestly didnt think it would go this far its just my opinion that you are good enough for the prem as it it yours that your not which is fair enough.

i can only comment on your team as i seen it yesterday like i sed didnt mean to offend anyone was litterally sayin how good i think you played yesterday and again in my opinon if you get them lads every week your too good for div 2.

i agree youhav sum young lads but they are talented i will leave it at that mabe i shouldnt hav said anything at all
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

anyone (Dennis) know what the win rate was for alliance teams yesterday?
Back to top Go down
thecat2

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:56 pm

I know its 7 of 16 from The Sunday Trophy
Back to top Go down
Polska legend II
Supreme Top Dog
Supreme Top Dog
Polska legend II

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

21 from 44 games - nearly 48%
Back to top Go down
LK_United

LK_United

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

40% In the Vase with one game outstanding
Back to top Go down
bretty1
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

Niffy v Marlboro , absolute gutted we lost, just cannot score, poor Rory missed chance last kick of the game. Least the spirit is returning as are 1 or 2 players. I read what's happening at huncote and totally understand there plight. Just hope they and us can survive this torrid time. Or we may go down the path that many others have gone
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 3:50 pm

Gordon wrote:
Polingtons wrote:

Go on then - explain why you think that and I will check the records - I presume you are talking about the Reserve team?

gordon ha sthurmo 1st team been deducted 2 points ? why thought 1 point then 2
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

Polska legend II wrote:
21 from 44 games - nearly 48%

cheers all that answered. Not a bad percentage, i noticed quite a few prem sides went out tho, surprising
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 4:21 pm

Just us, Advance and Moshdock!!

We'll keep the Alliance flag waving high! The rest are let downs!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 4:42 pm

S&G Sec wrote:

big shock, not sure if prem teams had off day s or just got bad draws
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 4:50 pm

I still think the Alliance premier is the strongest league in the county!!

It means the chances of winning have opened up for us, couldn't give a monkeys (as clattenburg would say) about any of the others to be honest

And that is my Alliance hat thrown on the floor!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:00 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Polingtons wrote:

Not for 'Playing a Suspended Player' - as with 'Playing an Unregistered Player' the starting point is a 2 points deduction.

The start point for 'Causing a Postponement' is a 1 point deduction.
Back to top Go down
mowmacre fc
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
mowmacre fc

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:26 pm

Gordon wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Polingtons wrote:

Not for 'Playing a Suspended Player' - as with 'Playing an Unregistered Player' the starting point is a 2 points deduction.

who against they only played 3
Back to top Go down
littlebigman

littlebigman

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

Widds wrote:
S&G Sec wrote:

big shock, not sure if prem teams had off day s or just got bad draws
There is a lot of teams in the Prem of an equal standard but in my opinion that Standard is not up with the best teams in the County such has Birstall Stamford and Appleby Magna,perhaps yesterdays results showed this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:50 pm

that's what i wondered, although i genuinely thought compass would beat advance.

Back to top Go down
Dodgy

Dodgy

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

Widds wrote:
that's what i wondered, although i genuinely thought compass would beat advance.

I'm truely hurt Widds and theres me thinking you blood was Alliance orange

Although Compass were a well organised side I personally feel 2-0 slightly flattered them, the closest they got to goal was a few set pieces around the box and all be it for some poor finishing and good goalkeeping 5-0 wouldn't of been a wrong scoreline,

As for the strength of the Prem compared to others I believe Star and Couriers knocked out the top 2 from the Charnwood league and Birstall Stamford lost on Pens yesterday

Along with the 3 Alliance sides left in it I believe the winner will no doubt come from 1 of these along with Wymeswold and Appleby Magna

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gordon
Premiership Poster
Premiership Poster
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 10:28 pm

fc hoskins wrote:
Gordon wrote:
fc hoskins wrote:
Gordon wrote:
Polingtons wrote:

who against they only played 3

They have now - because they won the game in which they played the suspended player. That result is now void and is deleted from the playing records of both teams involved in the fixture. The fixture v Leicester Foxes OB will be rescheduled. Of course the decision is subject to any appeal to the County FA
Back to top Go down
Skeems
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 10:16 am

Quote :

Although Compass were a well organised side I personally feel 2-0 slightly flattered them, the closest they got to goal was a few set pieces around the box and all be it for some poor finishing and good goalkeeping 5-0 wouldn't of been a wrong scoreline,

As for the strength of the Prem compared to others I believe Star and Couriers knocked out the top 2 from the Charnwood league and Birstall Stamford lost on Pens yesterday

Along with the 3 Alliance sides left in it I believe the winner will no doubt come from 1 of these along with Wymeswold and Appleby Magna

Totally agree with that, we totally dismantled Ashby Rovers who are 2nd in the Charnwood league and we also beat the 3rd place side FC Hob in the 1st Round. If you draw Appleby Magna at home you have a chance against them, away from home though and its a very very tricky tie as Prem found out last season. Wymeswold I don't know alot about but having beaten WCB they must have something behind them.
Back to top Go down
Widds
Top Dog
Top Dog
Widds

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:36 pm

Dodgy wrote:
Widds wrote:

haha sorry Wheeler, i thought Compass had some good results last year and thought you may struggle after watching some of last weeks game against Oakfield, but, happy to hear the above...Birstall Stamford going out is great news for the Alliance teams.

Oh and Kev, any tom dick or harry can beat WCB lol
Back to top Go down
mickkkkkky

mickkkkkky

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:44 pm

man in black wrote:
what a great topic FOUR pages of posts of banter about 4th november,,,if a mod was to take out all the insults the posts that dont concern 4th november game,,,the boring fairfield posts,,it would be a poor banter post of less that two pages

YAWN

Wait, I'm confused about this... So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cskacarnabys.co.uk
man in black
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster
man in black

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 9:55 pm

micky now its me confused what ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 4 November   Banter for 4 November - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 4 November
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next