Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Alliance League WebsiteAlliance League Website  

Banter for 8th November

Go down 
+10
Stroller
Legend Returns
fozzi
Pete Mourinho
dee_aitcho
riley
Robbo
Declan Swan
Lodge
Aussie Owl
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie Owl
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Aussie Owl

Banter for 8th November Empty
PostSubject: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 4:20 pm

Post away
Back to top Go down
Lodge
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Lodge

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 1:01 pm

Anstey Hounds 0 Humberstone Rangers 3

A solid second half performance by Humbo assured they took away the three points. Three excellent goals by Mark Gifford (2) and Mark Welch all came in that second half, to go with Humbo's first clean sheet of the season.

Gaffer Shaun McGirr has said this could now be the turning point in Humbo's season
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamstats.net/humberstonerangersfc
Declan Swan

Declan Swan

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 2:47 pm

Fosse City 4 - 2 Magna Town

Congratulations to Magna Town for team of the month. Solid perfomance from us today really. Magna looked pretty well organised and had the desire. Good game and good to see an appearance down the pub for a drink after it.

Might do a match report, I'll have to see if my food poisoning disables me first.
Oh and Fosse goalscorers:

Jamie 'goal machine' Barnett (3)
Ryan Bayliss
Back to top Go down
Robbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 3:32 pm

West End Utd Reserves 6 - 3 Exeter Arms Reserves

Daniel Meyrick 3, Dave Ash, Lee Pearce, Christian Gamble

Great result but we didn't get out of first gear today.

It was difficult today as we had no ref (absent due to personal reasons but our wishes go to him from the club), they had a bare eleven so we had to run both lines and provide a referee which made the morning more difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

beaumont ath 3
western ath 8

matt garner 4
tim glenn 3
danny carr 1 cheers

down to the bare bones today with injurys and people being away so much co that i had to kit up and go on the bench Shocked

a good performance against a beumont side who really baffle me as there a side who going forward could be good enough to win the division but a back line that would be lucky to stay up! ( even i bloody scored!!!! )

overall happy with the result though and keeps us in the hunt for the league. roll on sunbry next week which shgould be a cracker.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:05 pm

Declan Swan wrote:

Congratulations to Magna Town for team of the month. Solid perfomance from us today really. Magna looked pretty well organised and had the desire. Good game and good to see an appearance down the pub for a drink after it.

Might do a match report, I'll have to see if my food poisoning disables me first.

Ryan Bayliss

good game today!!! first half was pretty even but we got overan in the second. stupid mistakes cost us today( Embarassed ) but fosse were definatly better on the day!!!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:09 pm

AC Wigston 0-0 LM United

Dull and boring game, LM will be the happier side.
Back to top Go down
Pete Mourinho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:19 pm

yes Dan we are the happier side I am sure

cracking display from all of our lads and a good example of how to defend against a bunch of kids who like to knock the ball around!

AC are a great bunch of lads who will be there or there abouts at the end; having played Western, Willows & now AC in the last 4 weeks I would say it will be a tight call as to who finished top but my punt is!

1) AC
2) Willows
3) Western

All 3 to be in with a shout of promotion as I would expect 4th to be a few points behind!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:43 pm

Cheers Pete, yeah, you definatly frustrated us, hard to defend against a very tight and together unit.

Haha, dunno about that prediction, but yeah, definatly us three in the race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:48 pm

dont count sunbry out either!

i also hope lm sec prediction is wrong. dont want to be outside the top 2 if poss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fozzi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
fozzi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

wafc wrote:
dont count sunbry out either!

i also hope lm sec prediction is wrong. dont want to be outside the top 2 if poss Very Happy

well i think you wallies shouldnt be so selfish, you can have the cups let us have the league Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:02 pm

were only in 2 cups. not getting carried away though as we were top at christmas last year and still in a couple of cups and won nothing and finished 6th in the league!! we will be going for everything possible but its all down to consistency in the end!
Back to top Go down
dee_aitcho
Division 2 Poster
Division 2 Poster

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 8:35 pm

I think you should stop being so god damn greedy Dan. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:06 pm

im sure there will be plenty out there to stop us dan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend Returns

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

Lodge wrote:
Anstey Hounds 0 Humberstone Rangers 3

A solid second half performance by Humbo assured they took away the three points. Three excellent goals by Mark Gifford (2) and Mark Welch all came in that second half, to go with Humbo's first clean sheet of the season.

Gaffer Shaun McGirr has said this could now be the turning point in Humbo's season

Fair play to Humbo, deserved the 3 points today. Although not much quality shown from both sides really, and we did have our 3rd choice keeper playing, no Joe Ladkin, Matt Baxter, Ryan Stafford, Rob Green or Shane Jackson, and Neil Brewin limped off before half time so hopefully have a stronger team out for reverse fixture.

But as i've said before...you can only beat whats in front of you!!

Looking forward to the replay.
Back to top Go down
Stroller
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Stroller

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:35 pm

Webbys 1 Gutho 0

Disappointed to have come away beaten today but it was just one of those days.

We disagreed with some of the decisions and definitely the match winning penalty but in truth we paid the ultimate price for not taking chances and failing to really work a keeper who looked to be struggling a bit with a leg injury.

Div 2 is gonna be so hard to call this year, lots of teams more than capable of beating each other and as a result the big games just keep on coming with Kirby for us next week
Back to top Go down
Tomassi
Non-League Poster
Non-League Poster
Tomassi

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:34 am

LK OLD BOYS 4-1 SPARTA PARVA RESERVES

Route 1 won this game, we dominated the entire match but were guilty of trying to walk it into the net. LK countered us very well and took all their chances but 4.1 is hard to take!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:46 am

Declan Swan wrote:

Ryan Bayliss

Thanks Goddard. No complaints from us...Fosse outplayed us at times. Shows how important a good goalkeeper is- that was main difference compared to last season. Good competitive game played in right way- inlcuding bit of banter from the ref!! Thanks for the food as well (hope thats not wot gave u food poisoning!)

Magna Goals- Leon Blaber (2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Cobbo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm

Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

Ryan Bayliss

Thanks Goddard. No complaints from us...Fosse outplayed us at times. Shows how important a good goalkeeper is- that was main difference compared to last season. Good competitive game played in right way- inlcuding bit of banter from the ref!! Thanks for the food as well (hope thats not wot gave u food poisoning!)

Yes, make sure it's clear you want to know how long's left when asking 'how long ref?'!

Enjoyable game to watch.
Back to top Go down
Paulo
Super Premier Poster
Super Premier Poster
Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:34 pm

Cobbo wrote:
Paulo_MTFC wrote:
Declan Swan wrote:

Ryan Bayliss

Yes, make sure it's clear you want to know how long's left when asking 'how long ref?'!

Enjoyable game to watch.

Rob didnt look happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedrevolutionfc.webs.com
Gaz Throops Manager

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 9:13 am

Beaumont Town 2009 ( 1/2 of leicester constab players) 5
Great Wigston 3

We were out played due to us being very poor also Beaumont deciding to bring in half of constab players to make sure they beat us, never mind though we will keep battling away and our current poor form will change starting sunday against Fleckney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banter for 8th November   Banter for 8th November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banter for 8th November
Page 1 of 1